Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:16:46 AM

All Ken is doing is releasing the financials, some people have read in too this as too mean that were going to see chip orders and such.  I would prefer it if Ken would keep this info to him self and release basic hashing numbers after we have our shares on the Coloured Coin system.

Hmm.. Seems like I said this and was told I was basically WRONG by all these people who got special Private Messages going on with Ken that said oh "We'll be releasing an announcement that will do with mining equipment." Or something a long the lines of that. Ken has never said shit about the mining equipment in the last month. I can NOT find Ken saying 1 thing about mining equipment in the last month. Don't hold your breath on any mining news coming out tomorrow, I will be damn surprised if we see any.

To be clear:

Ken never committed to talking about the mining hashrate/roll out process. He said maybe he would roll that into the 30th announcement. He eluded to talk of a new exchange that ActM would be listed on very soon. Of course we know that the announcement will involve the ActM financials, which includes the Avalon Refund. Knowing where that refund is or what was done with it is going to reveal much about the ActM mining farm.

Thanks and Happy Holidays, guys.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 12:38:02 AM

I have been lurking since June and decided to join today mostly because of the BS I see on this board.  I have a bunch of shares as well and truly believe in Ken.  We had a few PMs back and forth during the exchange fiascos, and considering all the chaos it was for me, I can imagine how hard it is to organize all these shareholders and shares.  There are so many moving parts in our situation that the end of Nov info release issue is a major...minor detail....amongst many more pressing issues.  While I'm a natural sceptic at heart....which I think most of us that invest in cryptos are....I truly believe that Ken has his own and our best intrests at heart.  If anyone knows of Karl Denninger, Ken has that type of background and persona, and its a good thing in the end.  As the world shifts into this new paradigm, people like Ken already recognize that they have the potential to be on the top of the new hedgemonic scales.  Why would anyone sell out/scam after this much effort, and give up so much more potential power.  I find it funny as theprice of BTC goes up in value in Fiat more people get nervous, yet isn't it Fiat that we are all escaping?  In the end if all you have   is 1BTC free and not invested in anything, we all know that one BTC will give us all the individual power we will need in buying power.  Although I don't like the fact that Ken maybe quiet about the current situation, just remeber why we all probably picked this venture to invest in in the begining, since it was one of the best looking investments along with deprived's funds and crypto-trade.....they looked the best and most viable.   The most prudent fundmanagers/owners are taking the same position as Ken.  Deprived is also holding my shares and not paying dividneds, because once you start treating shares of the same entity differently the shares automatically become non fungible.....Don't forget boys this is still very much the Wild wild west of investing.   Go with that mindset and everything will be fine.......its friday. Bring on the women!!!!!

+1 Smiley

plusone

Sorry I've not posted this evening guys, but I had an appointment in Porsche London where I had to choose which colour 911 Turbo S I wanted to order.  Then I went for a drink and met a woman who's now back and mine and wants to see my bitcoins!... gotta go...    Cool

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:41:16 AM

All Ken is doing is releasing the financials, some people have read in too this as too mean that were going to see chip orders and such.  I would prefer it if Ken would keep this info to him self and release basic hashing numbers after we have our shares on the Coloured Coin system.

Hmm.. Seems like I said this and was told I was basically WRONG by all these people who got special Private Messages going on with Ken that said oh "We'll be releasing an announcement that will do with mining equipment." Or something a long the lines of that. Ken has never said shit about the mining equipment in the last month. I can NOT find Ken saying 1 thing about mining equipment in the last month. Don't hold your breath on any mining news coming out tomorrow, I will be damn surprised if we see any.

To be clear:

Ken never committed to talking about the mining hashrate/roll out process. He said maybe he would roll that into the 30th announcement. He eluded to talk of a new exchange that ActM would be listed on very soon. Of course we know that the announcement will involve the ActM financials, which includes the Avalon Refund. Knowing where that refund is or what was done with it is going to reveal much about the ActM mining farm.

I know man, I'm saying all these people who responded with "Ken mentioned mining equipment announcement" when I asked about it have no proof. They are saying Ken PM'd them about it and I am saying they are fooling other investors into believing that Ken will talk about Mining equipment tomorrow and if he doesn't he's going to have a shitload of angrier investors. He hasn't verified ANY of these alleged private messages.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:48:19 AM

To be clear:

I know man, I'm saying all these people who responded with "Ken mentioned mining equipment announcement" when I asked about it have no proof. They are saying Ken PM'd them about it and I am saying they are fooling other investors into believing that Ken will talk about Mining equipment tomorrow and if he doesn't he's going to have a shitload of angrier investors. He hasn't verified ANY of these alleged private messages.

the accusation is implied from the fact that kens first units are supposed to ship before december.  This is a very reasonable expectation as this is what he promised.  You cheerleaders are confusing the expectation of financials with the expectation of promised shipping dates when me and drawingsun are raising concerns.  Please revise your logic here..

finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:58:20 AM

To be clear:

call me a liar all you want.  it doesnt make it any less true that i sent him this PM and he responded to me.

can you confirm or deny whether the additional hashing (not the klondikes or the initial avalons) are from Activemining chips (samples/demos/etc) or whether they are from 3rd party hardware (KNC, Bitfury, new Avalons, etc)?

We will be making major announcements in November.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:04:59 AM

he has 24h or i eat yellow.  major means product progression

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 02:14:53 AM

can you confirm or deny whether the additional hashing (not the klondikes or the initial avalons) are from Activemining chips (samples/demos/etc) or whether they are from 3rd party hardware (KNC, Bitfury, new Avalons, etc)?

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:19:26 AM

thanks Ken

hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:21:49 AM

To be clear:

call me a liar all you want.  it doesnt make it any less true that i sent him this PM and he responded to me.

One thing Ken nailed down for sure since IPO at 0.0005 is NDA . We should get into business of running NDAs instead of mining . How about we slap NDA to the entire operation and be done with it. Still can't forget back in April/May when Ken was raising money for IPO, he was around actively answering legitimate concerns, plans and so forth . Since we raised the IPO money, mainly it's been silence and the usual speculation/FUD.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:26:49 AM

To be clear:

One thing Ken nailed down for sure since IPO at 0.0005 is NDA . We should get into business of running NDAs instead of mining . How about we slap NDA to the entire operation and be done with it. Still can't forget back in April/May when Ken was raising money for IPO, he was around actively answering legitimate concerns, plans and so forth . Since we raised the IPO money, mainly it's been silence and the usual speculation/FUD.

are you high??

hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:29:40 AM

are you high??

nope, just sipping on a cold beer  Cool     
aquarius

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:06:51 AM

I have been lurking since June and decided to join today mostly because of the BS I see on this board.  I have a bunch of shares as well and truly believe in Ken.  We had a few PMs back and forth during the exchange fiascos, and considering all the chaos it was for me, I can imagine how hard it is to organize all these shareholders and shares.  There are so many moving parts in our situation that the end of Nov info release issue is a major...minor detail....amongst many more pressing issues.  While I'm a natural sceptic at heart....which I think most of us that invest in cryptos are....I truly believe that Ken has his own and our best intrests at heart.  If anyone knows of Karl Denninger, Ken has that type of background and persona, and its a good thing in the end.  As the world shifts into this new paradigm, people like Ken already recognize that they have the potential to be on the top of the new hedgemonic scales.  Why would anyone sell out/scam after this much effort, and give up so much more potential power.  I find it funny as theprice of BTC goes up in value in Fiat more people get nervous, yet isn't it Fiat that we are all escaping?  In the end if all you have   is 1BTC free and not invested in anything, we all know that one BTC will give us all the individual power we will need in buying power.  Although I don't like the fact that Ken maybe quiet about the current situation, just remeber why we all probably picked this venture to invest in in the begining, since it was one of the best looking investments along with deprived's funds and crypto-trade.....they looked the best and most viable.   The most prudent fundmanagers/owners are taking the same position as Ken.  Deprived is also holding my shares and not paying dividneds, because once you start treating shares of the same entity differently the shares automatically become non fungible.....Don't forget boys this is still very much the Wild wild west of investing.   Go with that mindset and everything will be fine.......its friday. Bring on the women!!!!!

+1
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:13:14 AM

+1
+11111

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tom.hashemi

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:15:08 AM

The day of reckoning!
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:22:11 AM

The day of reckoning!

JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:33:44 AM

@ Finlof

I didn't call you a liar. Please reread what I have said to you and about what I was referring to. I have little doubt Ken sent you that PM. The problem with that PM is the contents. Ken did not say what the announcement would be about. I could of just as easily sent ken a pm about future locations for mining farms and he could of responded with the same exact words. That doesn't mean the announcement would be about mining farms. It means that there will be an announcement in November. That is all he meant. There will be an announcement in November . That is it. And the way Ken refuses to answer questions about equipment, eAsic, mining schedule, shipment schedule suggest that this announcement will have little to do with any of that. Or he would have explicitly said. "This information will be available when we give the announcement."

Hope that he talks about mining equipment later today, prepare and expect that he will not.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 08:40:19 AM

Let's keep professional heads.  There really is no reason to allow emotions to take over.

Do you believe you're better than everybody else?

"You might have a high level of self-confidence. Perhaps you've noticed that your mind is keen and you tend to be sharper than almost everybody you know. As a result, you might believe you're more likely to generate big returns in the stock market.

If that statement describes you, then your bloated belief in yourself might lead you to make some risky decisions. It's another way that your feelings influence your investment choices. In this case, overconfidence can lead to some bad investment decisions and some monetary loss.

The simple truth is this: It's unlikely you're going to beat the market. You might have a sharp mind, but you'll probably end up with returns in line with the S&P 500 if you opt for sound investment decisions. If you take needless risks, you'll probably end up losing money, no matter how smart you think you are."

smiley35

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:30:32 AM

Hello, I transfered my shares to AMC-TENDER with the bitcoin public adress that bitfunder given to me.
Now I changed this public adress on bitfunder into my own bitcoin adress.

How it can affect my shares that I have transfered with my ancient adress ?

Did somebody had confirmation from AMC about their shares transfered to AMC-TENDER ?

Thank you

PS : How to see the AMC team at work on BTCguild ?

Dude the one thing that was imperative was that you need to be able to sign a transaction from your public address.
bigdude

Activity: 896

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:50:44 AM

Hello, I transfered my shares to AMC-TENDER with the bitcoin public adress that bitfunder given to me.
Now I changed this public adress on bitfunder into my own bitcoin adress.

How it can affect my shares that I have transfered with my ancient adress ?

Did somebody had confirmation from AMC about their shares transfered to AMC-TENDER ?

Thank you

PS : How to see the AMC team at work on BTCguild ?

Dude the one thing that was imperative was that you need to be able to sign a transaction from your public address.

Correct - so best you can do now is login to BF, go to your transactions and take a screenshot of your transfer of shares to amc-tender - that would be your only proof now. And you would need to sort it out with Ken when the time comes.

bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:10:52 AM

Well guys
we find out today whether we are active mining all stars, or active mining bums
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: