Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:27:21 AM

PM from VE

You should refund all the orders in FIAT (with borrowed money if you have to), and keep all the machines for ActM.  This is the only move that makes sense when bitcoin is $750.  Think about it.  Everyone wins...
Ken - are you saying there are machine(s)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 03:29:52 AM

Well I never!  I'd never have guessed that one!  lol

VE's a sneaky boy indeed.  But I think he's going to need some acting lessons if he's ever going to get a leading role in this soap.  Cheesy

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 03:34:30 AM

Cross Posted Here from "Hire A Troll"

NEW BUSINESS MODEL:

Any bitcoins sent to 1EpdhQNyr2H288XXaiT7ho7vg1qHHLg8hq will count towards the Make pankkake stop posting Fund.

This entails all Bitcointalk posting, IRC on any channel having bitcoin in its name, same with subreddits (though I have no reddit account, thank god), etc. Since most of this activity is public, it is very easy to check.

Current price is 0.1337 BTC per day. For example, if 0.1337 BTC is sent, I will have to shut up for at least 24 hours - any slippage is considered void and I have to redo it.

I have a lot better solution which will put an end to your business.  Send 1 BTC a day to  1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa for all the problems you have caused or I will give away this solution to any one that wants to make you STFU.  I will be deploying this in our Active Mining thread soon and you will see what it does.
MilkyWayMasta

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:47:14 AM

NEW BUSINESS MODEL:

Any bitcoins sent to 1EpdhQNyr2H288XXaiT7ho7vg1qHHLg8hq will count towards the Make pankkake stop posting Fund.

This entails all Bitcointalk posting, IRC on any channel having bitcoin in its name, same with subreddits (though I have no reddit account, thank god), etc. Since most of this activity is public, it is very easy to check.

Current price is 0.1337 BTC per day. For example, if 0.1337 BTC is sent, I will have to shut up for at least 24 hours - any slippage is considered void and I have to redo it.

I have a lot better solution which will put an end to your business.  Send 1 BTC a day to  1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa for all the problems you have caused or I will give away this solution to any one that wants to make you STFU.  I will be deploying this in our Active Mining thread soon and you will see what it does.

Oh shit, announcement soon. Hold on to your asses.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:52:52 AM

NEW BUSINESS MODEL:

Holy shit.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 03:56:31 AM

NEW BUSINESS MODEL:

I'm liking your thinking Milky.

Ken I'm going back to delete a couple of my posts.  Because you've got rid of some of VE's and pankkake's, it makes some of my remaining posts look like I'm speaking to the wrong person so I don't want to be mis-quoted, if that makes sense.

I looked for that thread of pankkake's earlier and couldn't find it.  He's unreal.  Can he be prosecuted I wonder?  Either way, he has no morales and should be banned from these forums.

It's unbelievable that he is not being stopped.  It's so bad, trying to take people's money in that way.  For everyone involved.

kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:56:57 AM

NEW BUSINESS MODEL:

Ken are you simply talking about banning him or some news that you think might silence the troll(s)?

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 04:23:31 AM

NEW BUSINESS MODEL:

I'm liking your thinking Milky.

Ken I'm going back to delete a couple of my posts.  Because you've got rid of some of VE's and pankkake's, it makes some of my remaining posts look like I'm speaking to the wrong person so I don't want to be mis-quoted, if that makes sense.

I looked for that thread of pankkake's earlier and couldn't find it.  He's unreal.  Can he be prosecuted I wonder?  Either way, he has no morales and should be banned from these forums.

It's unbelievable that he is not being stopped.  It's so bad, trying to take people's money in that way.  For everyone involved.

No problem, good idea.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 04:24:13 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 04:42:10 AM by kslaughter

NEW BUSINESS MODEL:

I have a lot better solution which will put an end to your business.  Send 1 BTC a day to  1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa for all the problems you have caused or I will give away this solution to any one that wants to make you STFU.  I will be deploying this in our Active Mining thread soon and you will see what it does.

Ken are you simply talking about banning him or some news that you think might silence the troll(s)?

Silence the troll(s);

Edit:  I see what you mean, big news to silence the troll(s).  Well what I was talking about is big news in the form of a software solution that will silence the trolls.
As Pankkake is now a blackmailer requesting BTC to not post.  Why would we not want him to post, because the only thing he post is FUD.
Effayy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:25:21 AM

NEW BUSINESS MODEL:

BTC: 1FJ6nP3BmEDrpGZP5UtaGUrssV3A6rnhpU
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 04:27:49 AM

NEW BUSINESS MODEL:

LOL

redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:44:11 AM

NEW BUSINESS MODEL:

I have a lot better solution which will put an end to your business.  Send 1 BTC a day to  1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa for all the problems you have caused or I will give away this solution to any one that wants to make you STFU.  I will be deploying this in our Active Mining thread soon and you will see what it does.

Silence the troll(s);

Edit:  I see what you mean, big news to silence the troll(s).  Well what I was talking about is big news in the form of a software solution that will silence the trolls.
As Pankkake is now a blackmailer requesting BTC to not post.  Why would we not want him to post, because the only thing he post is FUD.

Ah for a second there I thought it would be a big announcement about the company (or any news).  Ok back to ignoring this thread for a while.

EDIT: there wouldn't be much FUD if the workings of the company weren't left up to everyones imagination.  Especially when important dates are near / passing
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:49:38 AM

EDIT: there wouldn't be much FUD if the workings of the company weren't left up to everyones imagination.  Especially when important dates are near / passing

+1
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:33:10 AM

EDIT: there wouldn't be much FUD if the workings of the company weren't left up to everyones imagination.  Especially when important dates are near / passing

+1

+2

Ken, are we still on track for a November update on the company's progress?

coinfresh

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:47:35 AM

NEW BUSINESS MODEL:

omg greatest post ive seen in a while.
BlockChains

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 06:39:16 AM

Hi Ken,

I'm wondering if it's possible to confirm that you're holding my shares?  Is there currently anyway to do this?

Thanks,
ar9

Yeah, like maybe a public locked google docs spreadsheet with btc addresses next to share count. Would be nice.
bigdude

Activity: 896

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:31:01 AM

Hi Ken,

I'm wondering if it's possible to confirm that you're holding my shares?  Is there currently anyway to do this?

Thanks,
ar9

Yeah, like maybe a public locked google docs spreadsheet with btc addresses next to share count. Would be nice.

Good idea.

LabRat Mining did the same thing - got each investor to email with a signed note from their bitfunder public address, then placed it all into a spreadsheet to see:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=251423.msg3565564#msg3565564

JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:01:12 AM

Some type of public ledger (not sure if i'm using the right word) would be a good idea. As much transparency as possible is always best.
iSnow

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:36:32 AM

Wait, VE is trashing ActM in public and messaging Ken as if they were best friends and pankkake has a little extortion business on the side? Wow, just wow. That even beats 48-weeks crumbs.

Can't we get that vermin banned from the thread?
aquarius

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:42:02 PM

Can't we get that vermin banned from the thread?
It is very rare that I post on this thread - initially by principle since it is self-moderated. You guys think my New Business Model entails only you, but honestly no one cares about your company anymore so I don't get much fun in it anyway (I've been mostly about butthurting Labcoin and Litecoin bagholders lately). Banning me from this thread would change pretty much nothing. Just check my posts if you don't believe me.

How does it feel to be a pathetic lowlife nobody though?
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: