Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:18:51 AM

Why did it take all this time for people to finally realize this? Many commented on the original thread about issues we saw before the ipo on btct.co. I suggested selling off during the ipo craze (i sold off at 087) to protect yourself, and was called a moron, dipshit, etc. Others tried to hint at it, and they were scoffed at too. Next time, don't be so damn defensive, and open your minds to what others are saying - most of us were only trying to help. In life your first instinct is often the correct one. I hope all of you have brighter days ahead of you.

In the history of every stock that has ever existed, there has always been people who advise against investing in it.  If that stock is unsuccessful, it's very easy for those people to come back, dancing around with "I told you so, I told you so!".  Does that mean their advice was meaningful at the time with the information that was given?  No.. it was a guess, and they got lucky.  You, crumbs, icebreaker, and whoever else are demanding way too much credit for 20/20 hindsight.  Some crazy moron could come up to me tomorrow and advise me to pick 6 lottery numbers.  I won't pick them... but there's always a chance those numbers will win.  Does that mean I'll regret not buying the lottery ticket if those numbers come up?  No, because how was I supposed to know to listen to him with the facts that were given?  All I knew is that he was a crazy cat fag  Undecided  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vigil

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:26:34 AM

I don't think Ken is incompetent if he is able to arrange ASIC development with a leading company. Perhaps not everything has been handled perfectly or to everyone's liking but the main thing is just getting these chips working and hashing so as to start turning a profit.
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 12:29:38 AM

What about january avalon clones priced at 80btc?
Fast easic tapeout, late october 28nm shipping?
Site still is terrible and is scamming noobs?

Any video, prototype, board, heatsink, anything?

How about sales, still no group buy?

Maybe slaughterfamily took all btc and NDA it?

Glad i have sold shares at summer, this is worse than labcoin. They had more hashing power than this epic fail company driven by amateurs (check out kens websites)

I wonder when my post will be deleted.

Discuss please.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:31:48 AM

Why did it take all this time for people to finally realize this? Many commented on the original thread about issues we saw before the ipo on btct.co. I suggested selling off during the ipo craze (i sold off at 087) to protect yourself, and was called a moron, dipshit, etc. Others tried to hint at it, and they were scoffed at too. Next time, don't be so damn defensive, and open your minds to what others are saying - most of us were only trying to help. In life your first instinct is often the correct one. I hope all of you have brighter days ahead of you.

In the history of every stock that has ever existed, there has always been people who advise against investing in it.  If that stock is unsuccessful, it's very easy for those people to come back, dancing around with "I told you so, I told you so!".  Does that mean their advice was meaningful at the time with the information that was given?  No.. it was a guess, and they got lucky.  You, crumbs, icebreaker, and whoever else are demanding way too much credit for 20/20 hindsight.  Some crazy moron could come up to me tomorrow and advise me to pick 6 lottery numbers.  I won't pick them... but there's always a chance those numbers will win.  Does that mean I'll regret not buying the lottery ticket if those numbers come up?  No, because how was I supposed to know to listen to him with the facts that were given?  All I knew is that he was a crazy cat fag  Undecided  

I totally understand the point youre making, but that wasn't the case here. Evidence was shown, facts were laid out for all to see, people's greed blinded them. I hope it wasn't too expensive a lesson for you guys. Not everyone is a bad guy, out to do bad things.
Vigil

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:40:30 AM

Glad i have sold shares at summer, this is worse than labcoin. They had more hashing power than this epic fail company driven by amateurs (check out kens websites)

Discuss please.
All good points. I have no idea how to respond to them. I think anything with videos or prototype boards would be something that could divulge information to competitors.
iamnot_

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:55:34 AM

I see that there are a still a lot of ActiveMining shares on Bitfunder that have yet to be transferred. I am also choosing to wait until after the "Announcement" to tender mine to AMC-TENDER as I just don't see a good reason to without some concrete news. Anyone else doing the same?
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:01:08 AM

Discuss please.
All good points. I have no idea how to respond to them. I think anything with videos or prototype boards would be something that could divulge information to competitors.

What valuable information could a competitor possibly gain from seeing some mining machines hashing?  It's not like they can peer microscopically into the depths of the chip design.  All they would see is a box hooked up to a monitor with cgminer or bfgminer hashing.  This "have to keep this under the radar" bullshit HAS TO STOP.  Shareholders deserve to know what is going on, we have funded this whole operation.  Stop feeding this theory because it's getting pathetically old. 

drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:11:09 AM

What valuable information could a competitor possibly gain from seeing some mining machines hashing?  It's not like they can peer microscopically into the depths of the chip design.  All they would see is a box hooked up to a monitor with cgminer or bfgminer hashing.  This "have to keep this under the radar" bullshit HAS TO STOP.  Shareholders deserve to know what is going on, we have funded this whole operation.  Stop feeding this theory because it's getting pathetically old. 

VE this what I have been saying but the cheerleaders call me stupid.

The quietness is not about competitors but rather it's about us! We are being kept in the dark due to bad news or scamming.

Ken, please have the decency to tell us about the chips. eASIC was all about fast turnaround but all I see is a slow turnaround. We funded you and trusted you, but you don't trust us?

Please have some respect. Also, waiting until the very last day of November is bad form, it's time to hear news, bad or good.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:16:18 AM

VE this what I have been saying but the cheerleaders call me stupid.

The quietness is not about competitors but rather it's about us! We are being kept in the dark due to bad news or scamming.

Ken, please have the decency to tell us about the chips. eASIC was all about fast turnaround but all I see is a slow turnaround. We funded you and trusted you, but you don't trust us?

Please have some respect. Also, waiting until the very last day of November is bad form, it's time to hear news, bad or good.

Glad you're seeing things clearly now.  Being quiet for no valid reason always raises a need for concern.  There is no "good" reason for Ken to act like this.  Cheerleaders who claim it's to hide from the competitors are missing the big point.  There is absolutely NO USEFUL INFORMATION that a competitor would gain by keeping their investors updated with something along the lines of "things are looking good".  Oh no... WHAT?  THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD?  The competitors are going to work harder now to beat us!   Roll Eyes

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:27:56 AM

There I just posted in our competitors threads.. maybe the word will get out to WATCH OUT FOR ACTIVEMINING CUZ WE HAVE SECRETZ.

WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:36:06 AM

Your acting like a butt hurt child VE. IDK how you get so much sauce on your wine but your constant whining is consistent.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Vigil

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:48:42 AM

Discuss please.

Aside from knowing a time-frame on when ActM would be online and shipping product, I have no idea. I was only suggesting that may be a reason.
WMLU

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:49:06 AM

Hello Guys,

I have some shares @ BitFunder.com
What's the best way to transfer them?

Thanks
iamnot_

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:53:01 AM

Hello Guys,

Thanks

Check out this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg3611031#msg3611031

Make sure the public address attached to your Bitfunder account is one that you can sign from so that you can later prove you own the shares that you tender to Ken.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:53:17 AM

Discuss please.

Aside from knowing a time-frame on when ActM would be online and shipping product, I have no idea. I was only suggesting that may be a reason.

Again, competitors would not gain any useful information from knowing that ActM is online and hashing/shipping  They would not be given any kind of "edge" knowing that Ken Slaughter is about to deliver.  Competition is reflected in the network hash rate.  Either you have hash power or you don't.  The effect that companies have on each other in this industry is not as complex as something such as selling tampons or airplanes.  It's simple: hash or don't hash.  The network hash rate isn't going to speed up by 500% because everyone found out that Activemining now has working chips.  

Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:02:01 AM

Trolls seem to be getting nervous, trying extra hard lately!  Grin
Vigil

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:04:44 AM

Discuss please.

Again, competitors would not gain any useful information from knowing that ActM is online and hashing/shipping  They would not be given any kind of "edge" knowing that Ken Slaughter is about to deliver.  Competition is reflected in the network hash rate.  Either you have hash power or you don't.  The effect that companies have on each other in this industry is not as complex as something such as selling tampons or airplanes.  It's simple: hash or don't hash.  The network hash rate isn't going to speed up by 500% because everyone found out that Activemining now has working chips.  
Well, then we need to know what is going on.
WMLU

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:29:21 AM

Hello Guys,

Thanks

Check out this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg3611031#msg3611031

Make sure the public address attached to your Bitfunder account is one that you can sign from so that you can later prove you own the shares that you tender to Ken.

Thank You! It's done.
toastee

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

to the moon, etc.

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:21:56 AM

Glad to see a new start, maybe information will be clearer now, clean from continuous trolling.

Undecided

[16:41] <gecko_x2> stfu bitch
[16:41] <gecko_x2> i know more about the us SEC and the illuminati than you could ever dream of
redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:04:22 AM

Since its impossible to get any info as a shareholder, has anyone tried to get info as a customer?

Do they answer customers about a timeline?  I'd want to know if I was about to buy something.  I would actually buy one of those miners if I had some real info.  Undecided
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: