Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:40:32 AM

anyone notice that this miner for sale on ebay has the post it note on the table that was used to update this forum when they received chips back at the end of january? why would that picture of a supposed completed miner have that post it note still in it? how would this guy on ebay have a picture of a miner at AMT's office? did they have this miner complete way back then? have they been using our miners for some time now? AMT is nothing but a bunch of con artists. they will get exposed for what they are soon enough. AMT is nothing but one massive fraud.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-AMT-bitcoin-miner-1-2-T-in-hand-Ready-to-ship-/281276808626?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417d677db2

ANYBODY WHO THINKS THAT I'M RACIST OR UNTRUSTWORTHY HAS A SERIOUS MOTHERFUCIN' ISSUE! <directed at the post above this one>

You can quote me directly. You don't have beat around the bush.

The things you saw are disgusting and they serve to discredit you. You could go about it without bringing nationality into it. You could do it without bringing your commentary on people's physical appearance into it, but you don't. Your case would be much stronger if you gave the information you were trying to give without the ridiculous commentary.  But maybe that's the "charm" That makes you the self professed Most Interesting Bitcoiner In The World.

I said it makes you look untrustworthy, not that you are untrustworthy. I'm sure any number of people would vouch for you. But it doesn't change how some people might perceive you. I didn't say anything about race just nationality. 

Hate Speech:
1. (Sociology) speech disparaging a racial, sexual, or ethnic group or a member of such a group

So if the shoe fits wear it.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 06:58:05 AM

anyone notice that this miner for sale on ebay has the post it note on the table that was used to update this forum when they received chips back at the end of january? why would that picture of a supposed completed miner have that post it note still in it? how would this guy on ebay have a picture of a miner at AMT's office? did they have this miner complete way back then? have they been using our miners for some time now? AMT is nothing but a bunch of con artists. they will get exposed for what they are soon enough. AMT is nothing but one massive fraud.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-AMT-bitcoin-miner-1-2-T-in-hand-Ready-to-ship-/281276808626?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417d677db2

ANYBODY WHO THINKS THAT I'M RACIST OR UNTRUSTWORTHY HAS A SERIOUS MOTHERFUCIN' ISSUE! <directed at the post above this one>

The things you saw are disgusting and they serve to discredit you. You could go about it without bringing nationality into it. You could do it without bringing your commentary on people's physical appearance into it, but you don't. Your case would be much stronger if you gave the information you were trying to give without the ridiculous commentary.  But maybe that's the "charm" That makes you the self professed Most Interesting Bitcoiner In The World.

I said it makes you look untrustworthy, not that you are untrustworthy. I'm sure any number of people would vouch for you. But it doesn't change how some people might perceive you. I didn't say anything about race just nationality. 

Hate Speech:
1. (Sociology) speech disparaging a racial, sexual, or ethnic group or a member of such a group

Did you read the part where the NIGGER hit the baby once (at least that's all my niece opted to admit to, and she's never been caught lying, unlike her two NIGGER brothers, my nephews)? Now, you tell my how the hell is it possible for you to construe that I'm a racist via referring to one black guy, who used to be a great guy, and two white guys that are my nephews, as NIGGERS.

As far as being untrustworthy, I've never taken a damn thing form anybody, including from fellow bitcoiners, and don't plan on starting in this lifetime. Even though I used a motherfuckin' shotgun to hunt, everything I try to do is to benefit Bitcoin, ergo your bitcoin position. For thanks, you stick it up my ass because I referred to a once great black gentleman now as a NIGGER because that is exactly what he is--a motherfuckin', low-life, piece of shit NIGGER. Get over, SON!

GO FUCK YOURSELF! <written with anger, and if you were here, I would stick a pineapple up your ass>

Apologies for not quoting you directly, for that was not my intent. It was one of the rare times that I opted to reply to two quotes at once, sans quoting yours, of which was NOT meant... not meant... lost for words, but you know what I mean. I sincerely hope you get over the fact that I didn't quote you.

Now, you going to thank me for finding that eBayer who listed that AMT miner, or not?
Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:00:43 AM

Hey Guys.

antminer s1 showed up as i was writing my post earlier today.   about 30 minutes of setting up and getting it OC'd.   no missing cables, or boards/chips that don't hash.  simplistic, caseless design.  not the prettiest, but perfectly functional out of the box.  

Product delivered in 4 business days, direct from Shenzhen, China.  hashes as advertised.  right about 200GH/s +/-5GH.  pulls about 420W at the wall.

the chinamen got it down to a science.

such a drastically different experience in comparison to my AMT purchase.  night and day.

once again... good luck to you guys with orders paid and yet to be delivered.  been there, done that.  won't happen again.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:02:48 AM

Found him! Didn't even have to use a shotgun, albeit I did test fire it with the post above. Aims pretty good--sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hWQyq_IP80

Published on Jun 2, 2012
R-SIM 3 will unlock latest version 5.1.1 Works on Baseband 2.0.12.
It can unlock GSM 5.1.1(like AT&T) and CDMA (like Verizon/Sprint 5.1.1).
CDMA iphone 4s need jailbreak before use this R-SIM 3. Purchase from here.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280903212861?...
Or find my ebay at : http://myworld.ebay.com/umluning. or: http://myworld.ebay.com/umluckyboy.
For wholesale, please add : umluning on skype.
Thanks for your attention. Good luck on your iphone 4s unlock.

Like some other buyers, I was so nervious. I decided to drive to AMT to check if it is real ( I drove 800 miles round trip). I visited AMT company January 20-21. To be honest, it is really hard to find AMT office. I got confused even I stepped in the office building. AMT need a big name tag on its office door:)
     I talked with Josh about 2 hours. He is very professional. He was preparing to send out some 80G and 128G AMT miners when I met him. I was told AMT will receive the chips(for 1.2T miners) by last weekend. Hopefully, I can receive my 1.2 T miner asap.

I took a couple pictures. But I don't know how to post pictures here. I also have a picture with Josh but he don't like posting picture online. So, I just keep it for myself.
        Hopefully, this post can give AMT buyers some confidence.

Why wouldn't Josh want the pic posted online? It would have given him more cred.

That fucker is such an idea! He doesn't even realize that he could have amassed more sales if he simply took a pic of himself feeding the squirrels in front of his office's entrance since its no secret as to where its located. Instead, he opts to doing every motherfuckin' thing ass-backwards.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:07:55 AM

It would be strange if that picture came from that visit, as the postit says the 31st and the visit was supposed to have happened on the 28th of January.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:08:11 AM

Hey Guys.

antminer s1 showed up as i was writing my post earlier today.   about 30 minutes of setting up and getting it OC'd.   no missing cables, or boards/chips that don't hash.  simplistic, caseless design.  not the prettiest, but perfectly functional out of the box.  

Product delivered in 4 business days, direct from Shenzhen, China.  hashes as advertised.  right about 200GH/s +/-5GH.  pulls about 420W at the wall.

the chinamen got it down to a science.

such a drastically different experience in comparison to my AMT purchase.  night and day.

once again... good luck to you guys with orders paid and yet to be delivered.  been there, done that.  won't happen again.

That's great, Stan. But, please don't leave this thread, leaving me here alone with these Slavetards.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:09:09 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 07:23:58 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

It would be strange if that picture came from that visit, as the postit says the 31st and the visit was supposed to have happened on the 28th of January.

HOly motherfuckin' shit, you're right! I think we're being played here, bud. The eBay and YouTube info matches, so what the fuck is going on here?

Ning Lu even subscribed to AMT's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/umluning?feature=c4-feed-c
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:23:52 AM

Hate Speech:

Did you read the part where the NIGGER hit the baby once (at least that's all my niece opted to admit to, and she's never been caught lying, unlike her two NIGGER brothers, my nephews)? Now, you tell my how the hell is it possible for you to construe that I'm a racist via referring to one black guy, who used to be a great guy, and two white guys that are my nephews, as NIGGERS.

As far as being untrustworthy, I've never taken a damn thing form anybody, including from fellow bitcoiners, and don't plan on starting in this lifetime. Even though I used a motherfuckin' shotgun to hunt, everything I try to do is to benefit Bitcoin, ergo your bitcoin position. For thanks, you stick it up my ass because I referred to a once great black gentleman now as a NIGGER because that is exactly what he is--a motherfuckin', low-life, piece of shit NIGGER. Get over, SON!

GO FUCK YOURSELF! <written with anger, and if you were here, I would stick a pineapple up your ass>

Apologies for not quoting you directly, for that was not my intent. It was one of the rare times that I opted to reply to two quotes at once, sans quoting yours, of which was NOT meant... not meant... lost for words, but you know what I mean. I sincerely hope you get over the fact that I didn't quote you.

Now, you going to thank me for finding that eBayer who listed that AMT miner, or not?

I did happen to see that thread, but wasn't referencing that one. I was referencing things in this thread alone. I even highlighted the I was referring too.  If you look again I didn't highlight racist. I highlighted the part about ethnicity. You seem to have some confusion between the two concept so here is a helpful page, http://www.diffen.com/difference/Ethnicity_vs_Race (not trying to be a dick here, i've actually used it my self to help clear up my misunderstandings of the definitions before)

I'm glad you specified it was anger and not enthusiasm, but I will ask you not to shove anything up my ass today, if you were looking to do that I could have invited you to the colonoscopy I had at noon today ( the sedation helps but I think they would have needed to put me completely out for the pineapple.)

I've complimented you before on you especially in your use of trying to raise awareness of bitcoin as a great vehicle for donations for charity. I find the work to be absolutely top notch. And I believe you have the good of bitcoin rooted firmly in your heart. I never said you took anything from or any or ever had.

I said you did a disservice because despite all the good things you do, your manner can be quite off putting and non-inclusive. It masks the good you do rather than exemplifying when you saw "Jewish Bulgarian Freemason"  and things of that sort in what comes across contextually as derogatory.  I'm not accusing you nor have I accused you of any legal wrong doing.

And yes, I will indeed say thank you for quickly getting to the bottom of the ebay thing. I think it holds more weight, in my opinion at least, that you did it without using derogatory comments about the person.

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:27:49 AM

HOly motherfuckin' shit, you're right! I think we're being played here, bud. The eBay and YouTube info matches, so what the fuck is going on here?

Ning Lu even subscribed to AMT's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/umluning?feature=c4-feed-c

I concur with this sounding shady. But now comes what to do next?

Because they've offered a pic with the note up before it would be interesting to provide that to them and ask for explanation.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:36:29 AM

Hate Speech:

I did happen to see that thread, but wasn't referencing that one. I was referencing things in this thread alone. I even highlighted the I was referring too.  If you look again I didn't highlight racist. I highlighted the part about ethnicity. You seem to have some confusion between the two concept so here is a helpful page, http://www.diffen.com/difference/Ethnicity_vs_Race (not trying to be a dick here, i've actually used it my self to help clear up my misunderstandings of the definitions before)

I'm glad you specified it was anger and not enthusiasm, but I will ask you not to shove anything up my ass today, if you were looking to do that I could have invited you to the colonoscopy I had at noon today ( the sedation helps but I think they would have needed to put me completely out for the pineapple.)

I've complimented you before on you especially in your use of trying to raise awareness of bitcoin as a great vehicle for donations for charity. I find the work to be absolutely top notch. And I believe you have the good of bitcoin rooted firmly in your heart. I never said you took anything from or any or ever had.

I said you did a disservice because despite all the good things you do, your manner can be quite off putting and non-inclusive. It masks the good you do rather than exemplifying when you saw "Jewish Bulgarian Freemason"  and things of that sort in what comes across contextually as derogatory.  I'm not accusing you nor have I accused you of any legal wrong doing.

And yes, I will indeed say thank you for quickly getting to the bottom of the ebay thing. I think it holds more weight, in my opinion at least, that you did it without using derogatory comments about the person.

Fair enough, bud.

Will stick with why I refer to him a Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons. First, I am Jewish and a Lithuanian, ergo I'm a Jewish Lugan. Anybody can call me that, and I wouldn't be offended.

Jewish, because Joshua Zipkin refers to himself as Jewish, as heard in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc

Bulgarian, because he is, as stated and by him.

Freemasons, because he lied about not knowing anything about Freemasons or how that meme got started, going as far as stating that any images uploaded were fake, like the one below depicting his dad on the far left.

Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons is not meant as a slur toward Joshua Zipkin, nor meant to offend him and or other persons. For that matter, I would never refer to JZ via the N-word in all caps, term saved for sub-humans preforming hideous acts in RL.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:36:43 AM

and the post says he was there on the 20th to 21st

it's hard to smell the fish through the stench

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:42:12 AM

http://advancedminers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMAG0312-1.jpg

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:43:44 AM

The only way it could be legit, but makes no sense is that he penned the note prior to the 31st. At least 10 days. Perhaps when they got their first test chips he wrote it to the staff. Why would he be telling us to Hustle? Then he gets the set of chips for production and adds the date.  But that doesn't make sense anyway because the day of the visit.

Maybe the guy, is a friend or employee of the company?

If he's a buyer of a 1.2 th miner then it makes sense he'd subscribe to the youtube channel.

People are asking for refunds and AMT made mention money was tight so they  are having a liquidity problem. THey sell one or two miners at a premium of 3x they can handle 6 refunds even if it only costs them the goods of the two miners. This suggests that have a working product which people have said but proof hasn't been offered either way.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:51:07 AM

The only way it could be legit, but makes no sense is that he penned the note prior to the 31st. At least 10 days. Perhaps when they got their first test chips he wrote it to the staff. Why would he be telling us to Hustle? Then he gets the set of chips for production and adds the date.  But that doesn't make sense anyway because the day of the visit.

If he's a buyer of a 1.2 th miner then it makes sense he'd subscribe to the youtube channel.

People are asking for refunds and AMT made mention money was tight so they  are having a liquidity problem. THey sell one or two miners at a premium of 3x they can handle 6 refunds even if it only costs them the goods of the two miners. This suggests that have a working product which people have said but proof hasn't been offered either way.

According to the exif data, it was taken Feb 1st at 3:47AM.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:52:59 AM

Hate Speech:

Fair enough, bud.

Will stick with why I refer to him a Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons. First, I am Jewish and a Lithuanian, ergo I'm a Jewish Lugan. Anybody can call me that, and I wouldn't be offended.

Jewish, because Joshua Zipkin refers to himself as Jewish, as heard in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc

Freemasons, because he lied about not knowing anything about Freemasons or how that meme got started, going as far as stating that any images uploaded were fake, like the one below depicting his dad on the far left.

Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons is not meant as a slur toward Joshua Zipkin, nor meant to offend him and or other persons. For that matter, I would never refer to JZ via the N-word in all caps, term saved for sub-humans preforming hideous acts in RL.

Sounds good, if you're not using them to be derogatory, then let me apologize for the misunderstanding . I am sorry.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 08:09:55 AM

Ning Lu's has a habit of plugging his own businesses, showing only one example below: http://marketingblog.waterfalldreams.com/unlock-iphone-4s-6-1-36-1-26-16-0-16-0-cdma-gpp-simno-jailbreak-ios-sprint-verizon-att-tmobile/

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 08:11:30 AM

Hate Speech:

Fair enough, bud.

Sounds good, if you're not using them to be derogatory, then let me apologize for the misunderstanding . I am sorry.

No problem at all, bud.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:15:48 AM

According to the exif data, it was taken Feb 1st at 3:47AM.

same date that I found on the EFIX data pertaining to the pictures of the chips. Which they said they received on the 31st. Could be a possibility that they had the weekend off and then chips came in a shipment on the 31st in the evening. My picture of the chips that I have that they had posted on their website says it was taken 2/1/14 @ 3:51 AM.

But they didn't update the site with that info until the the end of Feb or so. And then back dates stuff from november forward. Including a picture of the backplane with the AMT-Bitmine backplane that was put up supposedly on the 10th but with EFIX data of 2/20/14 at 2:10 pm. Which was taking at the manufacturer's location which I tracked via the GPS data to the address of this company  http://www.imetcorporation.com/ .

My guess the 20th is when they first got the back planes., I don't know about any other boards. which means they have been working on them ( if they had all the parts as of the 20th) for 23 days at this point. That includes any testing, fixes and assembly.

ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:22:52 AM

ISAWHIM: Are you going to work for AMT or what?

Nope, still sitting at home... Waiting, like everyone-else...

My last quoted shipment date has passed now too... Looking to spend the rest of my money on AntMiners now. Just so I have something to consume my time, while I wait for AMT.

They need a new game-plan. At the moment, this one will end-up leaving them out of business before they even begin to ship the 1.2THs miners. (Since they are apparently only shipping the non-THs miners and A1 chips, in the stated "shipped orders".)

Though, bitmine is in the same boat. Same hardware/software issues, stalling the chained chips from operating at the same level as the individual test chips. (I still think it is a data-line length issue. The test-boards all had ribbon-cables or data-lines of equal length. So by resistance, the data-bits are all lined-up. Curving data-lines is like running on an oval-track. The guy on the inside lane has a shorter distance than the guy on the outer-edge. That is why they off-set the starting-positions. To make the finish-line the same distance for them all. Data-lines are the same. One short one, and the bits are all out of sync. Works for lower-frequencies, but dies on faster frequencies where the data should all be aligned. Looks like 8-bits of output and 8-bits of input, or 16-bits of input/output, on the chips. That is a lot of data-lines to equalize with resistance, across the PCB. That, or the use of bit-buffers would work too.)
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:38:21 AM

My assumption to until this point has been that they are over their heads and their timeline has been off a couple of times.  This theory , and it's only that at the moment, is at least supported by the info we can gather from the pictures.

Now why they would come on and claim to be shipping, and what not is what I don't care for because that is where the lie is. My guess is they were trying to save face after what was another delay in the supply chain, be that because they didn't meet their commitmentment or because of revisions they didn't expect pushing full manufacturing out to later than expected. 

Then when you lie you can't back peddle because you've been caught. So you make another lie and dig yourself a nice little hole.

Now had they come forward and said " is the problem Z is the solution. We are doing Z to get back on track" They wouldn't have to play this game. But that is what dishonesty gets you, more trouble. Then you get people asking if you've shipped where is my tracking number and miner? So then you ignore them.

Any e-mail I've sent lambasting their customer service is answer uniformly with we're sorry. Then the a brief update, which at that point can't be trusted because before.

Now this is just my opinion from my years in customer service and customer service management. I think they are being directed to say one thing by whoever is running the show and that the employees are just toeing the company line and are probably embarrassed but are stuck doing as they are told.

That said, it is my personal belief that the miners are going to ship, but I'm not sure when. I'm hoping they are catching up on a back long and are planning to make a couple larger shipments to try to get on track.
If they don't then that is all on me for not doing enough research.

Now if they are truly scamming which doesn't make sense with the type of investment they seems to have put in, then my attitude is different and I'm going to nail their thieving asses to the floor.

Though a good pic of Josh or hell the amt team with some hardware or even bare chips as they are resellers would go a long way to help. A video would be top notch. But they are now trying to maintain a quickly decaying facade.

Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: