Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:51:23 AM

We in fact did sent out your check Craig, but even so in the case that it didn't make it to you, which I asked you to let me know in the previous email on Thursday the 13th,  I gave you the option of receiving your miner or fedexing you a refund check so that at this point would could track it.

Seriously? They send multi-thousand dollar checks by untracked postal letters? Monumental liars or idiots, I can't tell which.

Buy & Hold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:59:34 AM

We in fact did sent out your check Craig, but even so in the case that it didn't make it to you, which I asked you to let me know in the previous email on Thursday the 13th,  I gave you the option of receiving your miner or fedexing you a refund check so that at this point would could track it.

Seriously? They send multi-thousand dollar checks by untracked postal letters? Monumental liars or idiots, I can't tell which.

a little from column A, and a little from column B

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:16:27 AM

"Because we have failed to properly mail your refund to you, and you keep bothering us about it,  we will now send you a miner instead!"

WTF?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:15:33 AM

Name:   AMT_miners
Activity:   168
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   September 29, 2013, 03:48:09 AM
Last Active:   March 11, 2014, 12:13:51 PM

Looks to me like the Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons has exited stage right.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:19:38 AM

12 days later no refund check. They have just flat out lied to me again. Josh has swore up and down they mailed it. AMT is incapable of telling the truth.
I am telling this for day one. Pity it is US company after all.....
AMT
How long do you think your customers will stand your ignorance?
I am advising you to hire Bfl lawyers  immediately. You gonna need their help for sure. I pray to god this to be the most expensive service in your miserable history  Grin this wild be the bill to be paid in CASH Grin
Dear amt customers,
I do not know  if your are in the position to do it but if I was in your shoes first thing I would do is to request full tax odit from authorities. I am sure that a lot of funny things will come out about amt and hiding taxes
Then I will go to court

You do realize that BFL's lawyer is part of Sonny's cousin's firm, don't you?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:27:29 AM

AMT is the furthest thing from a reputable American company. AMT is a shady Eastern European company that happens to be in the U.S.

That faggot Josh Zipkin is a BULGARIAN who is obviously using this country as a way to rouse up more business. He's using the whole "Made in America" thing to instill confidence in people.

He also wants to pay people UNDER THE TABLE, avoid taxes, and doesn't even have proper business licensing and registration.

Snore.

really? faggot? why don't you grow the fuck up. if you have a legitimate thing to say you don't have to resort to petty name calling.

Even I don't use faggot, but a tad case could be made if used in a proper context like I did with the N-word thread.

Oddly, when I first read it the post, I paid it no mind, just getting the gist of being pissed off. It wasn't till I read the follow-up post that made it stick out.

Basically, this post is just a quick aside of how I feel without being influence by any subsequent posts.

Surely, nobody's going to opt to use the F-N-word/term, I hope not.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:48:12 AM

Seen this? Has it been posted yet?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-AMT-bitcoin-miner-1-2-T-in-hand-Ready-to-ship-/281276808626?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417d677db2

This guy says he has three in hand. Pretty pricey. Interesting.

Here is what the listing looked like on March 6, 2014: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:QkDFRmSdPAcJ:www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-AMT-bitcoin-miner-1-2-T-in-hand-Ready-to-ship-/281276808626+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:52:02 AM

Here is the reply I got from Josh today. He really wants me to believe the check was "lost in the mail"... I showed him an email response I received from the FBI's cyber crimes and wire fraud division and now he's upset. For a college graduate Mr. Zipkin has a very loose grasp of the English language.

Craig,

All of these institutions have already heard of us and we've already spoken to them in advanced in one form or another. Different clients preferred to file in different agencies, Including the PA AG, BBB, IC3, FCC, and several others. What we're doing is not illegal because we are in fact shipping units and showing proof of shipping to these agencies, we have proof of manufacturing delays and proof of  materials received and shipped as well. If you like to continue to filing complaints, please by all means do, because they have already been informed of our company and we've have already been down that road them.

Furthermore,

Now, because of your hostility and complaints, we'll just ship you a miner next week.

Regards,

Josh

This is what spending 6 years at Penn State does to your brain: http://advancedminers.com/what-is-a-bitcoin-miner/

Bitcoin is similar to the U.S. dollar, the euro or the Mexican peso – except that it is not controlled by any country. Bitcoin is a “cryptocurrency”, a cryptocurrency is “is a type of digital currency which in turn is a type of alternative currency” as defined by wikipedia. From a consumers perspective bitcoin is almost the same as paypal. You have an online wallet, just like your online paypal account, and you can do everything from purchasing items online to sending money to family and friends.

Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin being one of about 30 different currency’s in the moment) is the future of money and how the online world will operate. Currently, there are several online and even local merchants which accept bitcoin, and there are few services which allow you to have a debit/credit card attached to your bitcoin wallet. Most bitcoin wallets allow you to instantaneously convert your Bitcoins into dollars, and directly deposit those dollars directly into your account, in less than a few minutes. So in other words, Bitcoins are Dollars in digital form.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:58:11 AM

^bump^ already posted on the Ides of March and has more knives in it than Caesar did...

Damn it! I missed the Ides of March and Pi. Well, at least I filled out my perfect bracket for a billion buck win. Wofford wins it all! Remember, you heard it here first.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:01:35 AM

Seen this? Has it been posted yet?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-AMT-bitcoin-miner-1-2-T-in-hand-Ready-to-ship-/281276808626?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417d677db2

This guy says he has three in hand. Pretty pricey. Interesting.

I call B.S.   The guy send he would add new photos.... however all he can show is something that was photoshoped.

He did on the 12th, as shown in the Google cache above.

This is so puzzling. I'm stumped on this one.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:03:47 AM

Looks like Bitmine will stop shipping its Rev.2 systems.

http://bitmine.ch/?p=5402

Same kind of system that AMT has yet to ship a single unit of.

Reads to me like Georgio, Joshua Zipkin and Tyler Lummis are off to Amsterdam.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:13:45 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 08:44:41 AM by rik_khaos

Do they give you tracking numbers on certified mail?

Send your refund requests via certified mail with return receipt. That way it has to be signed for and you have proof it was delivered to the company. That way if it ends up that it has to go to court or something you have that additional proof. Also print out a copy of the letter for your own records.

https://www.usps.com/business/add-extra-services.htm

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:34:18 AM

I would like to see the entire e-mail exchange between them. Obviously most of what he says is going to be negatively tainted and biased by they  way they treated him ( and rightly so). However, I want to see their exact word usage, just as a curiosity.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:41:23 AM

Even the dumbest defenders of this scam have to realize that they are not shipping anything... Come on, where are the miners promised weeks ago? Who are they shipping anything to if not a single person has received them?

It's a house of cards, and it will fall down with a few fake people taking the money.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:17:53 AM

Looks like Bitmine will stop shipping its Rev.2 systems.

http://bitmine.ch/?p=5402

Same kind of system that AMT has yet to ship a single unit of.

Reads to me like Georgio, Joshua Zipkin and Tyler Lummis are off to Amsterdam.
also on the same day as the other news that was posted here about bitmine.

http://bitmine.ch/?p=5329

and

http://bitmine.ch/?p=5404

Doesn't look like Georgio is going anywhere. Can't say the same for AMT.

I wish someone else in was in the PA area who could make a quick trip.

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:25:22 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 09:47:51 AM by rik_khaos

Think I'll shoot another e-mail to bitmine and see if there agreement required shipments of miners using the A1 chip with in a certain time frame. I'll also let them know that AMT hasn't been updating it's customers and that since we know the tech comes from a deal with Bitmine it's making them look bad by association. I'll also ask if he can make a call to AMT and see if he can lean on them a little to be more communicative about what is going on. And how we would hate to see them as co-defendants in any American court cases. Wink

Edit:

subject: Hello from an AMT customer.

Body:

Hello,

I was just wondering if you had any information about your authorized distributor AMT. It seems that their lines of communication have been shut to many of their customers. I was wondering if, as part of your agreement with AMT to be the USA's authorized distributor, AMT had agreed to put shipments of products using the A1, not just bare chips, out to customers in a certain time frame. There are a multitude of people who have ordered from AMT who are not receiving their products, and as you can imagine that is making them worry. Some of which are so worried that they have retained legal counsel in order to proceed in their dealings with AMT.

I'm not sure of any of the particulars of your contract with AMT so I don't know how much risk of litigation you could be facing if named as a co-defendant in any potential lawsuit, either individual or class action. Regardless of legal matters your association with AMT is beginning to give you a negative reputation. Obviously you would like to avoid this as you are already dealing with your own delays, but at least you are doing what is right for your customers. Sadly the same can not be said for your USA distributor.

I'm messaging you to ask if you can use your business relationship as a way to reach out to AMT and ask them what the issue might be and if they are attempting to resolve it. At the very least if you are able to talk to someone at AMT you could give them a friendly reminder that due to your business relationship negative perceptions of one of your companies reflects poorly upon both of you. If you do get in contact with them please ask them to update their customers either through an e-mail campaign, or something as simple as posting information in their news section like you've been doing.

I appreciate your time and cooperation in this matter, and hopefully We'll hear from AMT or possibly yourselves shortly.

Thank you,

Curt Shaffer.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:49:16 AM

I would like to see the entire e-mail exchange between them. Obviously most of what he says is going to be negatively tainted and biased by they  way they treated him ( and rightly so). However, I want to see their exact word usage, just as a curiosity.

I have, from an earlier exchange. I doubt that clennell is editing much, based on past performance.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:19:26 PM

What are you trying to say here? I am biased? Let me get this straight... AMT treated me "rightly so" like shit?

Go fuck yourself.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:32:28 PM

I have, from an earlier exchange. I doubt that clennell is editing much, based on past performance.

They are definitely not the "Average PC American Company" as they put it. And in my first phone call with them I could tell that when someone talked about people wanting to sue were whiny. This is of course before they even had the chips so there was no way they were shipping then. (And it doesn't seem a whole lot has changed)

I'm inclined to believe that they probably didn't take the kindest approach to his e-mails but to use the words "We're going to punish you by making you mine your money back!" would seem like a bad choice of words to a customer who is likely to sue you. But they have been digging quite the hole so there's no real telling.

I'm still wondering why they told me at #1432 and frictionless at #961 (I think) that our miners would ship during the week of the 24th. It just doesn't make much sense. I mean even as a lie. They know people confer on here. THe only thing I can figure is that if they do indeed intend on shipping that they are waiting on parts. I wonder if they bought a bunch of power supplies based on what they thought the draw would be, and then when it missed the mark they were fucked.

In bitmine's news update Georgio said that they are looking to 1300W PSU to run the 1 th coincraft desk and they are running into sourcing issues. I wonder if AMT is experiencing a  similar issue and is just waiting on a shipment of PSUs to complete a backlog of otherwise assembled miners. Then they can claim they weren't lying about assembly ( though it would be a half truth).

Truth be told the longer they remain silent the shitter the prospects look for everyone involved.

I'll give it until the date they said my miner will ship by + the 1-3 days for expedited shipping. If it's not at my house I'll request a refund. If I do not receive one I'll show up in person, and make sure I either leave with a miner or my money. My branch has a bank in town and I'll escort someone from AMT right there to deposit the money. Then I'll turn around and buy an Bitmain S2 and a few S1s

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:38:33 PM

No, I said anything you say about them now is going to have a negative bias because of how you were treated. And because you were treated so poorly by them you have a right to be upset which would obviously come through in your posts. That was the and rightly so.

Are you so blinded by anger that you think everyone is out to get ya? Do you think I would endorse their brand of customer service?

I've specifically mentioned multiple times in this thread that I don't like the way they have run the front of house. Ignoring your customers and lying are not acceptable things, which I've mentioned a multitude of times.

Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: