Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:53:42 AM

Hey my fellow miners,

Post your Skype accounts or PM me them. I'd like to talk with you guys at some point, talk to some people in somewhat real-time.

~Casey A. Merry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 05:06:47 AM

I Googled the above image because it wasn't familiar to me at the time. I now recognize it. Joshua Zipkin has been using this image all the way up to Feb. 22, 2014, five days ago.

Is Joshua Zipkin some sort of marketing genius or aspiring to be one? I tell you what. His social media accounts, along with his dad's, just aren't adding up. The pieces don't fit, even with the misinformation found in them, namely years attending college and years certain entities they control(ed) being skewed.
RWmax

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:19:33 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 05:34:06 AM by RWmax

I'm pretty discouraged after checking AMT's website and it shows 2.4TH and 3.2TH models available April 1st through April 15th.

2.4TH - $9,999
3.2TH - $14,999

http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/

Is it just me, or is it far fetched to believe they will have these newer models ready that quickly?

I've ordered and paid for 2 x AMT  2.4 - Order number# 1503  (please add it to the orders list)

Here's my theory:

AMT is not one man, it's impossible for man (with or without his dad) to do everything AMT has accomplished thus far. We've already pointed out several staff members of AMT but it seems that this thread's paid leeches - is focussing on Josh because thats the only intel these bright soles can dig up. The majority of you trolls are fucking asian idiots btw.

Furthermore, they are established, shipping and have the chips they needs to make a miner run. If i had to take a guess, they have been shipping since last week, but they'll "first ship to a more enlightened crowd" and then get to the line-up. Wink

They've posted pics of their hardware, no video - but they didn't post a video the last time and their miners did exactly what they said it would do. They probably shot the video and just haven't had to produced it, or they just dont care because orders keep coming in anyway.

Also, the "promised delivery date for the 2.4's is April 1st." That's 29 days away. I'm sure they can fulfill and ship all their orders until that point, at which point they'll liquidate stock just like they did with their previous miners. The only thing i didn't like is that they didn't drop the prices with more than -5%.

Its obvious they don't want PR or the press. Thats why they build and ship without all the hoopla. They probably built this company with "old money", and with all the activity in this forum i'd say they sold at least 2.5 to 3.5 million in hardware. They are selling and building on two different continents, don't forget it.

They also stated they have enough chips to fulfill orders through march, and another chip batch is on the way (stated a few weeks ago).

And my last guess is they stopped caring about this forum, because the bad PR and the bad press keeps them at the very top of the custom hardware section! I also noticed they stopped advertising on google. They've also previously stated that the negative posts on this forum leads them to more sales...  SO .. really.. I think you assholes are actually helping them sell. LOL!

Your proving they are legit company in the US - that the owners are american - that they are really in philadelphia, that they have cell phones you can reach them at! I mean come - as customer my biggest fear is buying from some international Joe shmoe in god knows where.. are you kidding. Your validating everything good about their company and trying to spin it in a negative way.  YOUR HELPING THEM SELL! ITS HILARIOUS

Also, i'm sure they'll let this for a few more days - they are letting all the trolls get everything out of their system, use all they can dig up and then they'll post their video and be like - we'll your credibility is shot on this forum - make another username asshole. Especially the hero members.

So to sum it up:  I ordered 2 more miners from AMT because of the following reasons:

1. I believe they are pulling it off.

2. I think they'll ship everyone's miner and they have "chip stock" to build my miners for April 1st.

3. If they don't get their "internal board is working", worst case is they'll keep the AMT-bitmine design and add another 5-6 boards extra in a larger box with an extra power supply, its not rocket science, any asshole can do it. Otherwise how much could that little board actually yield? It's not like it hashes at "160ghs because using a micro controller approach" allows for individual power customization/communication with each chip.

4. Bitmine has a working product therefor intern AMT has a working product - AMT is bitmines distributors, they're in videos together.

5. They have the best chips in the industry.

6. After doing my own research on Josh - who is one of three owners by the way.. idiots - I've realized that this guy is businessman.  He's does't seem to be a technician and he's not an engineer. And a businessman is in it for the gross margin that he'll make on the sale, not how much he can mine. So I don't think AMT will ever mine with our hardware, i think they'll "produce and ship" as fast as they can.

I think they'll take the majority of the competitors in the market down to 5% or below. Because you can't stay in business long if someone with more money and more power has the "ability to stick around longer" than you can. Because thats American business, and they've already demonstrated they are willing to be cheaper.

7. I'm sure they have money to pull this off, they are the only miner manufacturer which is being "subcontracted by a US Bank to build miners". Orders are also in the 1500's.. I think AMT has the capital to pull this off and then some. I just think they are understaffed and "need help from this community".

8. They have already shipped, why would they stop now.

9. They are the only american miner manufacturer to not take the standard business PR/ Political approach to the market, it shows they don't care about how the world sees them. Which means they really don't need money, that they already have it, and if they already have money, they'll be able to produce my miner.

10. I'm a Jew - and I'd rather work with another Jew - it just makes for better business. Trust me, they'll ship to all the Rosenbergs and Goldsteins before all the Johnsons and Peterson's. They'll never admit it, but Jews take care of each other, it's how it's always been.

Oh - and Sirminesalot - you don't mine a lot - go fuck yourself.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:25:45 AM

Just so you guys know, the above dickhead is RWMAX: he's basically here to reinforce good thoughts about AMT.

Amazing how he has all this insight into AMT's business.

Personally I think it's Joshua Zipkin or one of his lackeys.

He also has zero credibility. Take his words with a grain of salt. A bunch of bullshit if you ask me.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:35:56 AM

I Googled the above image because it wasn't familiar to me at the time. I now recognize it. Joshua Zipkin has been using this image all the way up to Feb. 22, 2014, five days ago.

Is Joshua Zipkin some sort of marketing genius or aspiring to be one? I tell you what. His social media accounts, along with his dad's, just aren't adding up. The pieces don't fit, even with the misinformation found in them, namely years attending college and years certain entities they control(ed) being skewed.

That's the logo for the show Mad Men on AMC.

I agree, all of their businesses are so scammy: SetupStarters: "Let us help you build up your online presence and social media". Yeah? How exactly? With FAKE Likes, Reviews and +1's". Just the fact that they've doctored up their own social media accounts with a bunch of fake LIKES makes them untrustworthy in my book. I'm also surprised they aren't selling magic dick cream online.

I'd be curious to check with Penn State and see if Joshua Zipkin actually has a International Business degree from there. I'd be willing to bet CASH, that's a bunch of bullshit as well.

If he does have a business degree from Penn State, then that University apparently sucks balls, because his business skills are terrible.
Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:37:50 AM

I have this theory about AMT...

1> They take pre sales for miners dating back to October 2013.
2> They quickly buy up the hardware and manufacture the miners
3> They run the miner themselves during this 'early profitable period' and bank on the BTC made
4> After many delays; miners are finally released to buyers to avoid possible refunds.
5> Miners are essentially vaporware and cannot ROI due to the delays. They will work, but will not pay for themselves - and getting a refund on this will be difficult since AMT can argue they fulfilled their promises with "limited delays that weren't directly their fault".

This would explain the lack of videos and pictures, they do not want us to know these miners already exist and are hashing them BTC since last year.

Theoretically: If a few refunds are issued, it's not the end of the world (to AMT) because someone else will take their place. As we've seen before, they will not directly refund the customer themselves: they just become a middleman between someone else buying the pre-orderer's miner.

I know it sounds a little confusing, but what I'm trying to say is: customers have paid AMT directly (wire transfer/BTC) but when it comes to getting a refund, they (AMT) says someone else must 'take over their pre-order' for a refund to occur. The original buyer gets their refund, and is essentially replaced by a new customer (the person who took over the pre-order). AMT doesn't spend a cent to refund the customer.

AMT is a SCAM: because they are using our money to fund their mining operation. We'll simply get the used hardware afterwards (that does work) and after months of trying to recoup our investment running the rig, find that it isn't going to break even. By this time, any kind of refund is impossible. AMT will do everything to make you happy and hold onto that equipment and not get a full refund, but it won't matter because it will be worthless in less than a few months.

So, that is my theory. Is it far fetched? I think it's genius actually if it could be pulled off. You are basically spending other peoples money to create a huge array of miners that make you rich, then you pass the hardware off when that earning window has elapsed and fulfill the customers' order.

Please let me know your thoughts on this possible theory.

Entirely possible.   This gives a plausible reason why they refuse to create a video of a working system.

Also, it is very clear that AMT is unable to perform a refund.  Apparently the money is has already been tied up.

If you start to do the math,  48 coincraft A1 chips is around 4,800... throw in the other stuff... $400... $5,200... not much margin left for something they sold at $5999.   

Hardware sales is a tough business.   The margins clearly aren't that great.

So if they can run their customers machine for a week or two prior to shipping in the guise of 'testing', then certainly that is a possibility.

i did the same math on the 80GH rig i got.  To buy 2 hex16b boards from technobit would cost right about $1400.  The pre-loaded TP-Link controller is $52, and you still have to add in USB hub, PSU, case and cabling.  they would need a huge re-seller/wholesaler discount, like 30-40% for this to be a worthwhile venture.  The 80gh rig is $1500 from AMT, and to buy all of the parts from technobit is  right about $1500.

most profitable business try to at least double their money on products sold, unless they are super high volume, like a grocery store.

Most of the manufacturing companies aren't giving out the kinds of discounts, even on volume buys, that would let these rigs be profitable. It doesn't make sense to me, UNLESS they bought a bunch of rigs, set them up to mine for a month, and then shipped them on to the paying customers.  if you had a couple hundred rigs hashing away with no hw cost, i can definitely see the profit in that.   could explain why their prices are still so high, while something like an antminer s1 goes down daily.    am i totally out in left field?  or do re-sellers only make a small margin on each sale?  

I am not now, nor have i ever been a hardware re-seller, and have no interest in becoming one, so i am not entirely sure how that business works.  But i know AMT has to be getting their profit from somewhere, for it to be worth their time and effort.  I don't see it in the actual hardware, so where would it be coming from?Huh  but then again, i have no idea what they pay for the parts.  i could be totally wrong.

RWmax

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:40:17 AM

Just so you guys know, the above dickhead is RWMAX: he's basically here to reinforce good thoughts about AMT.

He also has zero credibility. Take his words with a grain of salt. A bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

Sirminesalot You are the biggest joke in the world. I am an AMT customer - your posting on every single page saying only negative things.

Please give me your address, so that I can find you, hold you down and shit on face. Because that's all you all, a little shit that again - no one likes.

Other members have just shut out you because you a fucking joke. At least i've made a purchase - you just sit around here all day bashing AMT and enforcing others to do the same.

My guess is that your a rice lickin asian sitting in his 4ft by 4ft apartment in hong kong.  Hold on, let me screw your shit up real quick.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 05:41:09 AM

I'm pretty discouraged after checking AMT's website and it shows 2.4TH and 3.2TH models available April 1st through April 15th.

2.4TH - $9,999
3.2TH - $14,999

http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/

Is it just me, or is it far fetched to believe they will have these newer models ready that quickly?

I've ordered and paid for 2 x AMT  2.4 - Order number# 1503  (please add it to the orders list)

Here's my theory:

AMT is not one man, it's impossible for man (with or without his dad) to do everything AMT has accomplished thus far. We've already pointed out several staff members of AMT but it seems that this thread's paid leeches - is focussing on Josh because thats the only intel these bright soles can dig up. The majority of you trolls are fucking asian idiots btw.

Furthermore, they are established, shipping and have the chips they needs to make a miner run. If i had to take a guess, they have been shipping since last week, but they'll "first ship to a more enlightened crowd" and then get to the line-up. Wink

They've posted pics of their hardware, no video - but they didn't post a video the last time and their miners did exactly what they said it would do. They probably shot the video and just haven't had to produced it, or they just dont care because orders keep coming in anyway.

Also, the "promised delivery date for the 2.4's is April 1st." That's 29 days away. I'm sure they can fulfill and ship all their orders until that point, at which point they'll liquidate stock just like they did with their previous miners. The only thing i didn't like is that they didn't drop the prices with more than -5%.

Its obvious they don't want PR or the press. Thats why they build and ship without all the hoopla. They probably built this company with "old money", and with all the activity in this forum i'd say they sold at least 2.5 to 3.5 million in hardware. They are selling and building on two different continents, don't forget it.

They also stated they have enough chips to fulfill orders through march, and another chip batch is on the way (stated a few weeks ago).

And my last guess is they stopped caring about this forum, because the bad PR and the bad press keeps them at the very top of the custom hardware section! I also noticed they stopped advertising on google. They've also previously stated that the negative posts on this forum leads them to more sales...  SO .. really.. I think you assholes are actually helping them sell. LOL!

Your proving they are legit company in the US - that the owners are american - that they are really in philadelphia, that they have cell phones you can reach them at! I mean come - as customer my biggest fear is buying from some international Joe shmoe in god knows where.. are you kidding. Your validating everything good about their company and trying to spin it in a negative way.  YOUR HELPING THEM SELL! ITS HILARIOUS

Also, i'm sure they'll let this for a few more days - they are letting all the trolls get everything out of their system, use all they can dig up and then they'll post their video and be like - we'll your credibility is shot on this forum - make another username asshole. Especially the hero members.

So to sum it up:  I ordered 2 more miners from AMT because of the following reasons:

1. I believe they are pulling it off.

2. I think they'll ship everyone's miner and they have "chip stock" to build my miners for April 1st.

3. If they don't get their "internal board is working", worst case is they'll keep the AMT-bitmine design and add another 5-6 boards extra in a larger box with an extra power supply, its not rocket science, any asshole can do it. Otherwise how much could that little board actually yield? It's not like it hashes at "160ghs because using a micro controller approach" allows for individual power customization/communication with each chip.

4. Bitmine has a working product therefor intern AMT has a working product - AMT is bitmines distributors, they're in videos together.

5. They have the best chips in the industry.

6. After doing my own research on Josh - who is one of three owners by the way.. idiots - I've realized that this guy is businessman.  He's does't seem to be a technician and he's not an engineer. And a businessman is in it for the gross margin that he'll make on the sale, not how much he can mine. So I don't think AMT will ever mine with our hardware, i think they'll "produce and ship" as fast as they can.

I think they'll take the majority of the competitors in the market down to 5% or below. Because you can't stay in business long if someone with more money and more power has the "ability to stick around longer" than you can. Because thats American business, and they've already demonstrated they are willing to be cheaper.

7. I'm sure they have money to pull this off, they are the only miner manufacturer which is being "subcontracted by a US Bank to build miners". Orders are also in the 1500's.. I think AMT has the capital to pull this off and then some. I just think they are understaffed and "need help from this community".

8. They have already shipped, why would they stop now.

9. They are the only american miner manufacturer to not take the standard business PR/ Political approach to the market, it shows they don't care about how the world sees them. Which means they really don't need money, that they already have it, and if they already have money, they'll be able to produce my miner.

10. I'm a Jew - and I'd rather work with another Jew - it just makes for better business. Trust me, they'll ship to all the Rosenbergs and Goldsteins before all the Johnsons and Peterson's. They'll never admit it, but Jews take care of each other, it's how it's always been.

Oh - and Sirminesalot - you don't mine a lot - go fuck yourself.

Name:   RWmax
Activity:   15
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   February 11, 2014, 01:05:21 AM
Last Active:   Today at 11:40:09 PM
RWmax

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:43:51 AM

Good going guys!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 05:47:04 AM

Sirminesalot You are the biggest joke in the world. I am an AMT customer - your posting on every single page saying only negative things.

Please give me your address, so that I can find you, hold you down and shit on face. Because that's all you all, a little shit that again - no one likes.

Other members have just shut out you because you a fucking joke. At least i've made a purchase - you just sit around here all day bashing AMT and enforcing others to do the same.

My guess is that your a rice lickin asian sitting in his 4ft by 4ft apartment in hong kong.  Hold on, let me screw your shit up real quick.

I'll take some of that!

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Looking at the right side of the house from the road you'll see a totem pole depicting an image of Honest Abe (seriously).
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:47:57 AM

RWmax.  have you received a miner yet?  or a "recent purchase" customer, still waiting for delivery.  

Just curious.
RWmax

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:49:15 AM

Good stuff guys!!
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:49:45 AM

RWmax i have to respectfully tell you to stfu because no one believes you. you think you can hop on this thread and allay all fears with your magical insight into AMT? Let me tell you something... I AM A CUSTOMER OF AMT AND I CAN SAY WITH 100% SPECIFICITY AMT IS AT BEST INCOMPETENT AND AT WORST THIEVES. so stop waving that fucking wand around thinking we are going to be mesmerized with your imaginary insight. 15 posts and a preorder and you are ready to tell everyone how it is? shut the hell up man. some of us have been fighting amt for months and have a little more knowledge about how these jerks operate. wait 2 months and come back and tell me how greats AMT is. in the meanwhile sit back and shut your mouth.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:52:16 AM

wow, we have our next AMT fanboy!!!! RWMAX... are you josh or jim? did they promise you a free miner? early vaporware delivery? lol you'e a tool man. why do these guys come on this thread so hard and heavy and expect people to believe them?

holy shit... if you go back and read rwmax posts he is actually using AMT talking points from their website!!! rofl! ON THE LEVEL?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:52:35 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 06:57:51 AM by sirminesalot

Stan-O: I agree, it would be in their best intention to mine with the equipment...I mean, do you REALLY believe if they have these finished miners, they aren't going to run them and collect BTC themselves??? They admitted already that they mine them to test.

RWMAX:You signed up right after I started preaching about JOSHUA ZIPKIN being responsible for AMT and these lack of updates: and started bashing on me to protect Joshua and AMT. You most likely are JOSHUA ZIPKIN: comparing AMT_Miners posts and yours, they READ THE SAME.

Ridiculous comment.
RWmax

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:56:16 AM

I LOVE THE CASE -

- REALLY EXCITED TO SEE THE MINER IS REAL AND SHIPPING!!  I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT!!
-  PICTURE REALLY DO HELP GET THAT MESSAGE ACROSS!

RWmax

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:59:23 AM

nope - But i've talked to Josh on the phone, and he seems like a great guy. Really my name is Max Goldstein, and i'm just a guy who's already tucked in his family and see exactly what your doing to this company - helping them sell. Go away because no one likes you.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:59:39 AM

The case looks great!!!   Long time waiting for that pic.. 

Good stuff guys!!

This is SO funny to me.

"GOOD STUFF GUYS!" meanwhile the pictures are crap.

We have a picture of the back of a guy with computer hardware strewn about, 2 photos of the heatsyncs on a drill, the corner of a computer case, and 2 more photos of the packing material. Whoopiee!!!!!!

Who's operating the camera and posting these, a chimpanzee? Even a monkey would do a better job of updating customers. Get real.
clenell

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:00:25 AM

MY NAME IS RWMAX (AKA AMT MINERS) AND I AM DOING MY BEST TO DEFLECT THE FACT I AM SCREWING MY CUSTOMERS. OHH AND PLEASE IGNORE THE FIRST 100 PAGES OF THIS THREAD.

sirminesalot

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:00:52 AM

nope - But i've talked to Josh on the phone, and he seems like a great guy. Really my name is Max Goldstein, and i'm just a guy who's already tucked in his family and see exactly what your doing to this company - helping them sell. Go away because no one likes you.

BAHAHAHAHAAAA. Funniest shit I've read all night! Thanks for the laughs.

You're buying from them and helping them sell too? Good luck with that.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: