Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

hey guys, I found a nice overview of the Bittwatt-blockchain, I did not want to deprive you
always good to have as much information as possible

Thanks faulerwilli for sharing the overview. This displays all possibilities on the Bittwatt blockchain for all kind of customers.

Wow, this is nice information with proper presentation and its east to read. Thanks faulerwilli for sharing this page.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

Bittwatt simplifies current operations, eliminating operating costs and transfer fees, all within the framework of an automated workflow!

Yes, which gives room for transparency and also cost effective, the application of such will give bittwatt that edge that it needs to be known and go places, the blockchain industry is creating opportunities that has never been seen before and redefining the ones that has been existing into something much more better
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

Not sure if many people are aware, but you can get an additional 5% tokens through this:

An additional bonus that’s a really good deal didn’t realize that if I buy some more willl have to see if I can get them through coss next time to take advantage of it I definitly won’t pass up more bang for my buck hehe

Maybe an missing something but it ask appears like the project is actively trying to promote the said exchange. It's there any form of partnership between them??

they are quite connected to each other:
Cristian Hagmann, General manager & Co-founder of Bittwatt was an advisor of Cooss.io during their ICO and now Andrei Popescu, Co-Founder of COSS.IO is advisor of Bittwatt
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

Not sure if many people are aware, but you can get an additional 5% tokens through this:

https://i.imgur.com/wyLgwam.png

An additional bonus that’s a really good deal didn’t realize that if I buy some more willl have to see if I can get them through coss next time to take advantage of it I definitly won’t pass up more bang for my buck hehe

Maybe an missing something but it ask appears like the project is actively trying to promote the said exchange. It's there any form of partnership between them??

Cristian Hagmann, General manager & Co-founder of Bittwatt was an advisor of Cooss.io during their ICO and now Andrei Popescu, Co-Founder of COSS.IO is advisor of Bittwatt

I just registered in coss.io. But Just want to know this is third party website which is working for new/upcoming ICO's? And Bittwatt is needed KYC or only through this website is needed KYC?
girib1684

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

I just registered in coss.io. But Just want to know this is third party website which is working for new/upcoming ICO's? And Bittwatt is needed KYC or only through this website is needed KYC?
Yes. By using Bittwatt also need KYC. Check in profile tab you will find there Verification option and they need all details like KYC. Also coss.io is linked in bittwatt after login in to that website.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

Bittwatt have finalized to go with Coss as the first exchange after their sale is over and other exchanges might definitely follow. Im curious for further news on exchange listing. Cool

That was expected for sure as they have decided to use them for their ico they couldn't have bypassed coss and get list on another after the ICO.

and one of their advisors is Andrei Popescu, Co-Founder of coss.io. this looks like a bigger partnership
this will certainly help to create a good exchange for electricity trading

This could be an important partnership with Coss if the exchange gets more popular. Right now, the trading volume is just a bit over $1m. Still huge potential to grow.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

Bittwatt have finalized to go with Coss as the first exchange after their sale is over and other exchanges might definitely follow. Im curious for further news on exchange listing. Cool

That was expected for sure as they have decided to use them for their ico they couldn't have bypassed coss and get list on another after the ICO.

and one of their advisors is Andrei Popescu, Co-Founder of coss.io. this looks like a bigger partnership

This could be an important partnership with Coss if the exchange gets more popular. Right now, the trading volume is just a bit over $1m. Still huge potential to grow.

I think coss would have to rely on the growth of bittwatt and make sure the popularity of the token grows so that coss would be recognised as the exchange in which bittwatt started from... More publicity has to be made to make sure that happens.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

Guys check out this interesting article on Bittwatt.
https://themerkle.com/bittwatt-powers-the-smart-energy-home-of-the-future-with-real-time-energy-management/
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

The ICO ends on 27th May. Is there any possibility the project will continue in the long run and what are the expectations that it will never end.

I think it will stay for a long time cos of the utility of the project, it's an energy project and of great need in today's world moreover they are solving real problem in the energy industry and saving both cost and time
As I have said,the ICO ends on the 27th of May but I believe It will continue in the long run and I am not expecting it to end anytime soon.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

With Bittwatt, power plants, suppliers, consumers and other operators can contribute in ensuring energy is no longer wasted. The system also empowers all participants in creating sustainable and environment-friendly energy practices, that don’t compromise on modern-day human comfort.

Bittwatt is changing the conventional way of the energy sector and giving it a new look, that will guarantee success and alleviate the need for middlemen, give consumers the power to transact business in a business friendly environment and create that euphoria of success
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

Thanks for the article, it reads really well.
but I just see that it is a sponsored article, so no wonder :-)
It looks like the founder was working in my homeland and they also start Bittwatt pretty early in my country. I am very happy about that
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

With Bittwatt, power plants, suppliers, consumers and other operators can contribute in ensuring energy is no longer wasted. The system also empowers all participants in creating sustainable and environment-friendly energy practices, that don’t compromise on modern-day human comfort.

Bittwatt is changing the conventional way of the energy sector and giving it a new look, that will guarantee success and alleviate the need for middlemen, give consumers the power to transact business in a business friendly environment and create that euphoria of success

I think the other value would be in the cost. Since you are saving in a practical way no over delivering where the excess could have been acquired by another entity. rather currently it just awaits for the next person to pick it up. Being able to optimize energy deliverables poses a great value.

cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

https://i.imgur.com/wyLgwam.png

5% additional discount if we buy tokens using cross platform? That's nice. Is there any referrals program? If yes how much and what bonus I will get ?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

Bittwatt airdrop is live again after a short break. Those who wants to grabs some free Bittwatt tokens, grab it now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3535802

Thanks Ganesh for sharing the link, I just filled the Airdrop form, I'm taking part in this because I know this project will succeed.

I missed this wonderful opportunity. I hope there will be another round of airdrops. Where I can check this information related to airdrop? Will they update the info at above mentioned link ?
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

The ICO ends on 27th May. Is there any possibility the project will continue in the long run and what are the expectations that it will never end.

I think it will stay for a long time cos of the utility of the project, it's an energy project and of great need in today's world moreover they are solving real problem in the energy industry and saving both cost and time
As I have said,the ICO ends on the 27th of May but I believe It will continue in the long run and I am not expecting it to end anytime soon.

I've been following this project for a long time. During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
girib1684

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:01:43 PM

Yes, that's true. Coss need some more time to increase their trading volume. I hope this will start from Bittwatt.. Wink
Anilg

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

Yes, that's true. Coss need some more time to increase their trading volume. I hope this will start from Bittwatt.. Wink

Both cross and Bittwatt will help each other to grow. Bittwatt is nice project and I think many people will be actively trading in Bittwatt, so volume will definitely go up at cross platform.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

Both cross and Bittwatt will help each other to grow. Bittwatt is nice project and I think many people will be actively trading in Bittwatt, so volume will definitely go up at cross platform.
Yes. This is biggest concept I saw in energy field which is working in blockchain technology. I hope you both will right. Cross & Bittwatt will help each other to grow.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

It was strategic and kind of economical too as it eliminates the cost of listing, coss is actually a good exchange, I haven't heard any bad comment about them before

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

It was strategic and kind of economical too as it eliminates the cost of listing, coss is actually a good exchange, I haven't heard any bad comment about them before

Yeah they are.. I even have an account with the them. But they are not widely know like other exchanges and that may be the the issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: