Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:54:40 PM

By this time the developers should have already launch a beta site for us to view how the exchange marketplace should look like. We need to have a first hand experience on thier platform. We can also give some feedbacks that will help them for the additional development of thier platform.
Yes. It could help for a project to gained good reviews from the people and possibly recognized it as a good investments. Anyways, it's only less than 200ETH needed before they can reached the soft cap and I'm hoping for the team to achieved it because they are deserving for it.

The Ubcoin team are now focusing on its sixth stage of token sale , and maybe if the token sale ,will be accomplish or it will be completed, then it will be the time now to established really the , Ubcoinmarket place,so that the investors will be giving their trust to the Ubcoin projects.
as far as I understand the team is confident that the sales will be successfully completed. So I hope the team will soon present its work platform to us.
I also believe that. The project is been very stable for quite a long time now. Giant companies trusted the project that's why Iam very positive that this project will reach success because project partners wont let Ubcoin down.

Indeed, they are quite becoming more and more better when it comes to their development. Seeking new progress is what they probably aiming for now as what we can see in their progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:00:54 PM

The development team of the Ubcoin is always staying online on the social media platform and always provide new updates related to the project. The project always remains up to date according to time.

They properly manage the project which it was making a lot of achievement. We can witness it through their continuous update and various strategy to boost their token sale. So, let's just hope that they will get their main objective so that someday this platform will give people more ways of using crypto in the future.
This year, ICOs are not looking good on the investor's point of view because of scammers taking advantage of making money out of it. You have to do innovations on your project to lure potential investors to their project and that is what the team is doing in the Ubcoin project.

The team were transparent and everything is always have an update especially about their some better achievement. And I agree with what you said that they have to do more innovation to get the interest of the investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

The development team of the Ubcoin is always staying online on the social media platform and always provide new updates related to the project. The project always remains up to date according to time.

They properly manage the project which it was making a lot of achievement. We can witness it through their continuous update and various strategy to boost their token sale. So, let's just hope that they will get their main objective so that someday this platform will give people more ways of using crypto in the future.
This year, ICOs are not looking good on the investor's point of view because of scammers taking advantage of making money out of it. You have to do innovations on your project to lure potential investors to their project and that is what the team is doing in the Ubcoin project.

The team were transparent and everything is always have an update especially about their some better achievement. And I agree with what you said that they have to do more innovation to get the interest of the investors.
Yeah ,the team will maintain what they had started in order to maintain also the trust of the supporters. All their hardwork was paid off which totally see in the result that their is progress. Through knowing about it, we can conclude that the project is successful. Looking forward for more updates and success in this project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

By this time the developers should have already launch a beta site for us to view how the exchange marketplace should look like. We need to have a first hand experience on thier platform. We can also give some feedbacks that will help them for the additional development of thier platform.
Yes. It could help for a project to gained good reviews from the people and possibly recognized it as a good investments. Anyways, it's only less than 200ETH needed before they can reached the soft cap and I'm hoping for the team to achieved it because they are deserving for it.

The Ubcoin team are now focusing on its sixth stage of token sale , and maybe if the token sale ,will be accomplish or it will be completed, then it will be the time now to established really the , Ubcoinmarket place,so that the investors will be giving their trust to the Ubcoin projects.
as far as I understand the team is confident that the sales will be successfully completed. So I hope the team will soon present its work platform to us.
Yes, i know. And i really hope the result will bring something awesome about it. Actually, now is nearly end of UBCoin token sale, so the number of token sold out is not important at this time.

The result will possibily positive because we can see that Ubcoin has the high range in the marketplace. The number of investors are still upgrading into high stage level. If we are talking about the token it has a big value though their is a long process to wait but it is very helpful.

It's because the ICO takes a long time to finish and this is why the number of investors keep increasing. Well, about the token value, we can't really determine it's future potential value unless the time will come.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:11:38 PM

Yes, i know. And i really hope the result will bring something awesome about it. Actually, now is nearly end of UBCoin token sale, so the number of token sold out is not important at this time.

The result will possibily positive because we can see that Ubcoin has the high range in the marketplace. The number of investors are still upgrading into high stage level. If we are talking about the token it has a big value though their is a long process to wait but it is very helpful.

The background of the project is very interesting to know, and we saw how this project catches the sympathy of the community. Since this has already in the market the chances that this will  grow in the crypto world is very interesting. Hopefully many investors will patronize this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

The First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released https://coinidol.com/first-version-of-blockchain-based-ubcoin-marketplace-has-been-released/
This is great and a suitest place to list Ubcoin on many blogs that we can promote Ubcoin to the next level, I hope they can get more viewers too.
The project is always up to date. They make things very simple and easy for their supporters and investors. I am very impressed on how they make things arrange and flow according yo their plans and goals.

Definitely, Ubcoin already been made this far and they keep making updates everyday. Moreover, I think the team still continue to make progress and also their platform is currently been improving. So, we should expect a better outcome in terms of their token sale.
Yeah, I am pretty sure they already have some proceeding plans, we expect to see some updates and improvements sooner or later because sales seemed to be going well.
With a big number of supporters already and huge partnerships announced, a new plans in the future can really be expected here.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:31:30 PM

I also believe that. The project is been very stable for quite a long time now. Giant companies trusted the project that's why Iam very positive that this project will reach success because project partners wont let Ubcoin down.
I hope that the investments that are collected in the course of sales will be enough for further development of the platform. And soon the team will provide us with a working version of the platform.
Hopefully it will be enough. With how the community here are confident with what the project can become in the future. Developments are really expected to be very good here.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:36:58 PM

The is about to come and one I wish for this project is the best in very thing. I am confident that this project will end in nice and smoother way. I always believed in projects team members and developers.

I also believe in rubcoin like you and will probably be well rewarded for that belief, the UBcoin project development team is really doing very well.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

That's why they gain the trust of new people coming and supporting the project here. With how transparent the team is, it just shows that they aren't hiding anything.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:40:38 AM

That's why they gain the trust of new people coming and supporting the project here. With how transparent the team is, it just shows that they aren't hiding anything.
I will definitely agree that the team Ubcoin is very transparent towards this project in its further developments and to achieve its desire goals and target. Well the project team is has a bunch of tough members that I am sure that will definitely make us a convenient way of exchange crypto currency for real goods. I will keep looking forward for this project's updates and progress.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:45:56 AM

If the team Ubcoin will keep on its good communication with its community, then a good flow of relationship between the users, supporters and investors will take in a good shape and will be able to grow the Ubcoin community even more by the help of the full trust and support coming form the crowd, so I hope that the team will not change ts good characteristics towards its people.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

I will definitely agree that the team Ubcoin is very transparent towards this project in its further developments and to achieve its desire goals and target. Well the project team is has a bunch of tough members that I am sure that will definitely make us a convenient way of exchange crypto currency for real goods. I will keep looking forward for this project's updates and progress.

Now they are working on possible problem encounter during the launching of Ubcoin market and with the aid of new the technology, I believed that this team have sufficient enough knowledge to cater different complaints during operations of Ubcoin market , and I hope there's no big problem occurs .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:13:29 AM

The is about to come and one I wish for this project is the best in very thing. I am confident that this project will end in nice and smoother way. I always believed in projects team members and developers.

I also believe in rubcoin like you and will probably be well rewarded for that belief, the UBcoin project development team is really doing very well.

Spell it Ubcoin, it's called Ubcoin after all. However, I do believe Ubcoin is the best company project with the fully implemented blockchain store.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:17:06 AM

The First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released https://coinidol.com/first-version-of-blockchain-based-ubcoin-marketplace-has-been-released/
This is great and a suitest place to list Ubcoin on many blogs that we can promote Ubcoin to the next level, I hope they can get more viewers too.
The project is always up to date. They make things very simple and easy for their supporters and investors. I am very impressed on how they make things arrange and flow according yo their plans and goals.

Definitely, Ubcoin already been made this far and they keep making updates everyday. Moreover, I think the team still continue to make progress and also their platform is currently been improving. So, we should expect a better outcome in terms of their token sale.
Yeah, I am pretty sure they already have some proceeding plans, we expect to see some updates and improvements sooner or later because sales seemed to be going well.
More update is an incredibly way to entertain Ubcoin to the next level! I hope they have a great plan in the next update and news.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

With more than 16 million potential user, UBCoin will be big project when will become an integral part of Ubank. We will forget fiat sell goods, get crypto step by step.
Yes, the team have more than 10 years of working at here, everyone can read their roadmap and whitepaper to understand more about the UBCoin team and see that we have professional team.
With their wide experience in product development, this Ubcoin has ambitious main goal to bring 200 million new retail investors into crypto by eliminating the use of fiat with their buy and sell of real goods platform. This will makes Ubcoin the most busiest marketplace in crypto. Let's wait this to happen soon as they are now in their stage 6 of the crowd sale. Enough time to those who are still undecided to invest in this project.
10 years is absolutely a massive incredible year of working and until now they were making a blockchain implemented market called Ubcoin.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:43:35 AM

With more than 16 million potential user, UBCoin will be big project when will become an integral part of Ubank. We will forget fiat sell goods, get crypto step by step.
Yes, the team have more than 10 years of working at here, everyone can read their roadmap and whitepaper to understand more about the UBCoin team and see that we have professional team.
With their wide experience in product development, this Ubcoin has ambitious main goal to bring 200 million new retail investors into crypto by eliminating the use of fiat with their buy and sell of real goods platform. This will makes Ubcoin the most busiest marketplace in crypto. Let's wait this to happen soon as they are now in their stage 6 of the crowd sale. Enough time to those who are still undecided to invest in this project.
10 years is absolutely a massive incredible year of working and until now they were making a blockchain implemented market called Ubcoin.

Slowly but surely these project will reach its goals thanks to all the supporters and patronage of active members from UBcoin.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

More update is an incredibly way to entertain Ubcoin to the next level! I hope they have a great plan in the next update and news.
Updates and project progress are the only way to achieve the goals and plans they are planning. With the efforts and activeness that the team has. I am pretty sure they can make this project is one of the best and well be one of the successful projects in the future.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

If that will be possibly happen that is a great opportunity to us because their will be another ernings. UBcoin is working to progress and it continuos to earn investors until it will fuctionally get the attention of the crowd in the marketplace.
Indeed, the new updates and profit opportunities are very helpful to as supporters and investors another chance to earn. The continuous promotion and other marketing strategies will make project more well known and popular.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

Ubcoins platform should be accesible from any devices including phones so that more users can access it. Do they have some new updates regarding thier developments?
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

Ubcoins platform should be accesible from any devices including phones so that more users can access it. Do they have some new updates regarding thier developments?
\

You can download our app from any country and on several devices, its available in Google and Apple Stores. Currently the payment system works in Russia and CIS. But the Ubcoin Crypro-Goods Exchange will be global, so you can download the app now, and wait for a new update with Token Sale information.
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: