Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

Another interesting and great news from the team Ubcoin has been announced regarding The First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released. Well, this is a good chance to attract more people towards this project and I was hoping more users, supporters and potential investors will come notice and understand the true capabilities of the Ubcoin project.
Yeah thats is a good news, Ubccoin its a great project with a great team. I always follow the progress of this project, this news can attract many investors to invest.
Good news is always welcome to users, especially if they have invested in this project. So I think that here many were very happy with this project update.
Wow such an amazing upfates. With regards about the team hardships I am also very impressed with what they are showing. They aalways make things very accessible and easy to all supporters and investors. The visible updates make the project more trustworthy and appealing.
Well play, Ubcoin. They made such an amazing update that can makes us, the community proud agaisnt the Ubcoin project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

Another interesting and great news from the team Ubcoin has been announced regarding The First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released. Well, this is a good chance to attract more people towards this project and I was hoping more users, supporters and potential investors will come notice and understand the true capabilities of the Ubcoin project.
Yeah thats is a good news, Ubccoin its a great project with a great team. I always follow the progress of this project, this news can attract many investors to invest.
Good news is always welcome to users, especially if they have invested in this project. So I think that here many were very happy with this project update.
I don't think they are very happy. How did you can read their mind actually?  Grin Ok I'm joking, this project is absolutely amazing so that's why people here to gratitude them.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

I don't think they are very happy. How did you can read their mind actually?  Grin Ok I'm joking, this project is absolutely amazing so that's why people here to gratitude them.
We can't directly read their minds but obviously this achievement is reusable no one can refuse to be happy in this achievements. The team and developers are satisfying the needs and wants of its i investors and supporters.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

We can't directly read their minds but obviously this achievement is reusable no one can refuse to be happy in this achievements. The team and developers are satisfying the needs and wants of its i investors and supporters.
I wish they could bring more profits after they hit an exchange and the exchange is a major exchange like Binance, Bittrex, and Kucoin.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

Ubcoins platform should be accesible from any devices including phones so that more users can access it. Do they have some new updates regarding thier developments?
Lets hope they could have some those kinds of developments or improvements in the future, well lets not keep our hopes up, but we might expect something soon.

Hoping and expecting is just kinda a tired work. For you to earn and help the project well develop gather informations on how to innovate the projects platform so that many investors will open their doors to invest on the peoject. But time will come everything will go with the flow because of the teams hardwork.

Looking forward to the good things UBcoin project brought me to think well worth waiting for, the UBcoin development team is developing very well the roadmap they have set out.

Considering their best effort to make it to this level is somewhat an extraordinary achievement. They make all the activities transparent which is very necessary so that their supporters will get to know more about such occasion.
Prove only that the project is real and legit. Not just for a show. The team here is really giving their best effort in order to give what the community wanted.
Yes correct. I never doubted the project since from the very beginning. When the project is still new the team are very responsive and active to all the possible circumstances and issues, they also ready to assist the people around the project. I am very proud of what the has become.
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.
You nailed it brother. Here in crypto no one can precisely predict what the future will be of a certain project but with this Ubcoin project there is no other way but UP. Great project and great team is the recipe for success.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

I wish they could bring more profits after they hit an exchange and the exchange is a major exchange like Binance, Bittrex, and Kucoin.
Thats definitely going to happen as lomg as members keep supporting the development and trust the leadership of the admin.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:50:58 AM

Great update today as the  "First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released", this was introduced by the Ubank CEO on July, 14th in Seoul during a meetup organised by Ubcoin for its Korean contributors and potential stakeholders.
Kindly share the link bud regarding that information. Im sure other members are also eager to read about the details of the said progress of ubcoin.

I am also as eager as you about this information from UBcoin, hope the development team will soon announce to the user community and investors.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.
You nailed it brother. Here in crypto no one can precisely predict what the future will be of a certain project but with this Ubcoin project there is no other way but UP. Great project and great team is the recipe for success.
Well for now, I cannot give any conclusions on this until it will be listed in a good and popular exchange. Although the project and the team are doing great in terms of attracting more people, but still it is not consider as a successful project until the implementation comes.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

The development team of the Ubcoin is always staying online on the social media platform and always provide new updates related to the project. The project always remains up to date according to time.

They properly manage the project which it was making a lot of achievement. We can witness it through their continuous update and various strategy to boost their token sale. So, let's just hope that they will get their main objective so that someday this platform will give people more ways of using crypto in the future.
This year, ICOs are not looking good on the investor's point of view because of scammers taking advantage of making money out of it. You have to do innovations on your project to lure potential investors to their project and that is what the team is doing in the Ubcoin project.

The team were transparent and everything is always have an update especially about their some better achievement. And I agree with what you said that they have to do more innovation to get the interest of the investors.
That's why they gain the trust of new people coming and supporting the project here. With how transparent the team is, it just shows that they aren't hiding anything.
Their transparency gain peoples trust and interest which lead them to achieve their initial goals, they give updates and news how it goes which is why people are confident.

Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

Well for now, I cannot give any conclusions on this until it will be listed in a good and popular exchange. Although the project and the team are doing great in terms of attracting more people, but still it is not consider as a successful project until the implementation comes.

Yes you're correct , there's no need to predict since this is very serious issue and good things to do is to wait from the announcement of the team of the hardcap and we will wait also  the implementation of the project , and the announcement of the tokens price.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

Great update today as the  "First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released", this was introduced by the Ubank CEO on July, 14th in Seoul during a meetup organised by Ubcoin for its Korean contributors and potential stakeholders.
Kindly share the link bud regarding that information. Im sure other members are also eager to read about the details of the said progress of ubcoin.

Doubt anyone's eager apart from a couple of people who have invested. Even for them only the fact that the event HAPPENED matters and not what
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

Yes you're correct , there's no need to predict since this is very serious issue and good things to do is to wait from the announcement of the team of the hardcap and we will wait also  the implementation of the project , and the announcement of the tokens price.

The price value  of Ubcoin token in the exchange sites will depend on the continous promotion if token and the Ubcoin project, if the customers are satisfied with the performance of the project then they will continue to patronize the Ubcoin project and its actual implementation, and in the Ubcoin market exchange.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

🔥 The First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released

💎 Ubcoin team also showed the latest updates in its own artificial intelligence system based on deep neural networks.

🌟 You can look at some features from the marketplace and test the AI-bot here: https://ubcoin.io/en/#universe

Read more in medias in different languages:

IN ENGLISH: https://coinidol.com/first-version-of-blockchain-based-ubcoin-marketplace-has-been-released/

IN GERMAN: https://coin-hero.de/die-erste-version-des-blockchain-basierten-ubcoin-marktplatzes-wurde-veroeffentlicht/

IN KOREAN: http://cointoday.co.kr/2018/07/19/%EB%B8%94%EB%A1%9D%EC%B2%B4%EC%9D%B8-%EA%B8%B0%EB%B0%98-ubcoin-%EB%A7%88%EC%BC%93%ED%94%8C%EB%A0%88%EC%9D%B4%EC%8A%A4%EC%9D%98-%EC%B2%AB%EB%B2%88%EC%A7%B8-%EB%B2%84%EC%A0%84%EC%9D%84-%EC%B6%9C/

IN SPANISH: https://www.tecnologia.press/2018/07/19/se-ha-lanzado-la-primera-version-de-ubcoin-marketplace-basada-en-blockchain/id=rusbell/

IN VIETNAMESE: https://bitcoinvietnamnews.com/2018/07/phien-ban-dau-tien-cua-ubcoin-market-trinh-lang.html

❤️ Buy Ubcoin tokens with a 9% discount now on https://ubcoin.io/en
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

excellent, another update from the development team. I'm sure the platform will work absolutely without problems. By the way the bonus is 9% last or it will decrease even less?
choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

Yes you're correct , there's no need to predict since this is very serious issue and good things to do is to wait from the announcement of the team of the hardcap and we will wait also  the implementation of the project , and the announcement of the tokens price.

The price value  of Ubcoin token in the exchange sites will depend on the continous promotion if token and the Ubcoin project, if the customers are satisfied with the performance of the project then they will continue to patronize the Ubcoin project and its actual implementation, and in the Ubcoin market exchange.

Once it get listed on the exchanges, token price will be affected with the market situation due to trading pairing of bitcoin/ethereum/USDT. This is how bad a cryptomarket when it goes on a bearish trend and on the other side it can go mooning once the market make a good rally. I'm hoping that Ubcoin team has plan on how to manage the stability of UBC token on the exchanges.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

That's why all that we have for now is just only a sort of forecasting about the possible result of this project in the crypto. Although we find the potentiality of this project but since it wasn't yet listed at any exchange it would still be a long way to go.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

This is a great update. The team is consistently providing new updates related to the project. They are continuously putting efforts in the project to make its development as early as possible. I really hope the project is going yo become successful very soon because of the team.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

This is your link: https://coinidol.com/first-version-of-blockchain-based-ubcoin-marketplace-has-been-released/
UBCoin 1.0 has features that were described in the company's roadmap:
+ Creating a listing to start selling,
+ An advanced search system,
+ A chat establishing a real time communication between a seller and a buyer
+ The process of buying an item for UBC tokens

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

on the Ubcoin platform, purchases will be made using UBC tokens. Tell me, the exchange of dollars or Ethereum on UBC tokens will also be made on the platform?
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: