Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 06:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones
 it will be available to the company of the deep aero .

i think gitana wants to explain that the deep aero are selling drones as their product and if ever the drones will occur some problems in terms of its mechanical parts the deep aero has also an available spare parts.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

the time needed to meet all requirement might be long but if the deep aero has already given the permission to operate their drone across the country i am sure
that they will reach their success an by that time drones can help us to give security and other things.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?

I think it depends on what country will be using. And of course, the existing drones right now is not really complicated. While the drones that Deep Aero wants to build requires a deep study of cargo drones and passenger drones. I think there is no country yet using these but are planning to.
As i said working drones already using in many country for many years now, but i think the answer to my question is deep aero need a lot of requirements to fulfill before they can have a go signal... So many regulations to meet from many different countries before they can start their operations, they dont need to study cargo and passenger drones because they already did the study and research when they start to make this kind of drones, the things they need is the support from every country to start this project...

that's right before a certain individual can operate the drones  they must meet the requirements that the countries need as same as to the deep aero
but as per my own opinion as much as the deep aero project platform is concern to the legal uses of the products the government will let them operate it.
Yes i agree, having drone looks very difficult and complicated when im thingking all the necessary requirements and regulations to fulfill before you can have one... So i guess it will be better if we just use token to have deep aero service and not to have drone that will make us confused...
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

the time needed to meet all requirement might be long but if the deep aero has already given the permission to operate their drone across the country i am sure
that they will reach their success an by that time drones can help us to give security and other things.

I think not glydel1999 the deep aero team must follow the rules and regulations of the country before they can operate there.
But it will all depend on how other government or country reacts or if they will have aggreement on using drones in their respective country.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

This is also my hobby and I am looking forward that my hobby will somehow help other people especially in times of emergency. Drones can capture anything under the sun, especially important news. I am fond of updating people on my social media account if there's something that I know that will somehow help other people in my own little way. Some examples are about traffic update and I also updated them about an ongoing fire on a certain area so people will be aware of what is happening and at the same time if they need to reroute their ways to avoid the hassle of heavy traffic due to this incident.

This is what I like in Deep Aero the vast opportunity and application it can bring in peoples in daily life.
You  can also use Drones for a business like Photography coverage or aerial video coverage for weddings and other occassions.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?

I think not glydel1999 the deep aero team must follow the rules and regulations of the country before they can operate there.
But it will all depend on how other government or country reacts or if they will have aggreement on using drones in their respective country.
yes we need to strict the requirements and rules before they use this product,that's why let us support the project

of the deep aero for its unique flatform,  lets hope for the best...
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

Can anyone update us about the token sale and the status of Deep Aero ICO right now. I know many of us are wanting to hear good news about the progress of this ICO because it can bring a huge ease in terms of delivery and transport of products.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

I suggest that Deep Aero team must partner with big Selling and buying online shops like Ebay and Amazon. This will be big profit for deep aero team if they partner with it. And it can make the transport of products faster and cost-efficient because of the current problem like traffic jams and Oil increase hike across the world.

These type of project needs partnership with local governments. I believe that the government of each country will be involved once this project succeeds and start implementing AI driven drones. If we are pertaining to drones like Phantom 4 Pro, this may not necessarily include the government but for Cargo Drones and Passenger drones their will be traffic regulations and different policies that Deep Aero may need to comply with.

That's right! The deep aero need to have a partnership or agreement to the government of the states mostly on the cargos and also delivery of other products.
Because  the government only want to assure that the things that will going deliver are not illegal.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

FAA Approved Xcel Energy To Operate UAS BVLOS

https://i.imgur.com/05JKfcj.png

Quote from: Deep Aero Official Telegram

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved Minneapolis based, Xcel Energy to fly the drone, beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) of the operator.

“Xcel Energy is honoured to be the first utility to conduct flights that will enhance grid reliability and safety for our employees and the public,” says Ben Fowke, Chairman, President and CEO of Xcel Energy.

The company will be operating UAS BVLOS on a routine basis within a designated area and 20 miles away from the Denver International Airport. For the successful and safe flights, the company is working with several partners.

For past many years, Xcel Energy has been collaborating with FAA to develop operational and safety requirements for UAS operations in the utility industry.

The drone industry continuously grow up throughout the world. From India where the Deep Aero was based, we  move to Denver, USA where FAA approved the Xcel Energy to fly the drone.
This article is really interesting due to the fact that BVLOS or Beyond Visual Line of Sight will operate 20 miles away from Denver National Airport.
I conducted a research in Xcel Energy, fortunately, I found out that Xcel Energy is a utility holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas and New Mexico. Well, I don't think that it has relation with Deep Aero but I think it is an opportunity to open the utility of drones throughout the world.

References:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xcel_Energy

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/faa-approved-xcel-energy-to-operate-uas-bvlos-3c097656bc1e
Ok. Thanks for the information but do you think Deep Aero will be manufacturing the same kind of drone? It means this type is already in existence and in use even though it’s been mentioned in Deep Aero’s whitepaper. It only means Deep Aero will not be the first platform to have this kind.

Deep Aero is not the the first inventor and manufacturer of Drone. But it will be the First AI Driven Economy on the Blockchain. Deep Aero wil use the existing Drone Technology and improve it. It will also be possible to purchase Drones and related parts and services on Deep Aero Marketplace using Deep Aero Token.
Lonego104

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

Well, as we all know that not all country has an abilities to accept a project or a new technologies like this, there are many factor that most country decide to make it as their priority and even drones has a big help to humanity but if the country has no ability to buy that i think its impossible to make it accepted world wide.
Maybe is not the country will buy drone, I think its the company will buy drones from deep aero so they can give it back to people for business purposes... The government will ask for necessary requirements they needed, but also it depends from the country if they allow drone/deep aero to operate, or there a chance that the government itself will operate this drone business, like from many countries that have train for transport...
Yes, the company is the one who buy drones but we all know that using their drones in the society is also need to finance before the government can use it, they need a support from the government before they use they implement it.
The company will finance and invest and the government will give their support and go signal before the Project will it start, so they need to support each other for this project to become successful...

As scarleth06 mentioned, the success of the project (just the same for many others) will largely depend on the government's support and approval.

I understand all your doubts on the many government and public restrictions Deep Aero will be facing to launch this colossal project, but remember that many projects that bore the same concern on restrictions and all successfully acquired the governments' green signal.

Just as we saw the revolutionary electronic casting of votes that was feared by many (with the people's identity open for information theft, votes casted to be manipulated or hacked, and the seamless connection required to sync all electoral servers, etc.).  Still, many countries (even the not so economically stable countries)  adopted to such change and technology knowing that it is worth a try.

If the ICO will be successfully executed where would be the ground zero of Deep Aero? Legal and technical issues will be the major pains of this project. I think they need to get approval from congress for the application of license in air usage. Project proponent surely has anticipated this so I think this thing should not be an issue for the investor.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

The project it to make drones better and usable in many fields.
i like drones as it can be used for taking pictures and videos, for fun and entertainment.
but what DEEP AERO want to do is to make it a useful thing for many sectors.
Drones can be use to capture beautiful moment of our life. We can use drones to take a selfie or make a video snapshot about the pre-wedding if you wanted to have memorable videos. Deep Aero Drones could provide that as we have the blockchain that can save and to store our videos/pictures or data.

That is just some application of Drones. What I am looking forward is how drones will be used in emergency response and transportation. I only see small Drones at the moment that are used for aerial video and photo. I cant wait to see how big a passenger drone is.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

Well, as we all know that not all country has an abilities to accept a project or a new technologies like this, there are many factor that most country decide to make it as their priority and even drones has a big help to humanity but if the country has no ability to buy that i think its impossible to make it accepted world wide.
Maybe is not the country will buy drone, I think its the company will buy drones from deep aero so they can give it back to people for business purposes... The government will ask for necessary requirements they needed, but also it depends from the country if they allow drone/deep aero to operate, or there a chance that the government itself will operate this drone business, like from many countries that have train for transport...
Yes, the company is the one who buy drones but we all know that using their drones in the society is also need to finance before the government can use it, they need a support from the government before they use they implement it.
The company will finance and invest and the government will give their support and go signal before the Project will it start, so they need to support each other for this project to become successful...

As scarleth06 mentioned, the success of the project (just the same for many others) will largely depend on the government's support and approval.

I understand all your doubts on the many government and public restrictions Deep Aero will be facing to launch this colossal project, but remember that many projects that bore the same concern on restrictions and all successfully acquired the governments' green signal.

Just as we saw the revolutionary electronic casting of votes that was feared by many (with the people's identity open for information theft, votes casted to be manipulated or hacked, and the seamless connection required to sync all electoral servers, etc.).  Still, many countries (even the not so economically stable countries)  adopted to such change and technology knowing that it is worth a try.

If the ICO will be successfully executed where would be the ground zero of Deep Aero? Legal and technical issues will be the major pains of this project. I think they need to get approval from congress for the application of license in air usage. Project proponent surely has anticipated this so I think this thing should not be an issue for the investor.

Laws will be passed as Drones become available and ready to use as transportation for passenger and cargo. However it may differ from country to country. There are many concern people regarding their privacy as Drones pass by people homes since Drones can capture picture and photos. As such there will be designated route for drones.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

I suggest that Deep Aero team must partner with big Selling and buying online shops like Ebay and Amazon. This will be big profit for deep aero team if they partner with it. And it can make the transport of products faster and cost-efficient because of the current problem like traffic jams and Oil increase hike across the world.

These type of project needs partnership with local governments. I believe that the government of each country will be involved once this project succeeds and start implementing AI driven drones. If we are pertaining to drones like Phantom 4 Pro, this may not necessarily include the government but for Cargo Drones and Passenger drones their will be traffic regulations and different policies that Deep Aero may need to comply with.

That's right! The deep aero need to have a partnership or agreement to the government of the states mostly on the cargos and also delivery of other products.
Because  the government only want to assure that the things that will going deliver are not illegal.

Drone usage will be regulated by the governments in the future. From registration to license for driving or flying and use of drones for passenger and cargo. There are strict law existing on passengers and cargo vehicles.
Raindez316

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.

Yes but it will take more time. Currently Deep Aero, even if implemented will be too costly for regular people to use. Unless of course you were able to purchase Deep Aero token during ICO sale prior to everything and hold to it until such time that the technology is available in your country. This is actually a good opportunity to invest in the future. This project is like a dream project. It's not something you can do now, but you know you can do it later in life.

I think acquiring the service of Deep Aero rather than owning a drone for transportation will be much cheaper. These features will be appealing to the large industries that are dependent on transporting goods. I’m quite sure that this project will prosper and will turn into reality.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

FAA Approved Xcel Energy To Operate UAS BVLOS

Quote from: Deep Aero Official Telegram

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved Minneapolis based, Xcel Energy to fly the drone, beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) of the operator.

“Xcel Energy is honoured to be the first utility to conduct flights that will enhance grid reliability and safety for our employees and the public,” says Ben Fowke, Chairman, President and CEO of Xcel Energy.

The company will be operating UAS BVLOS on a routine basis within a designated area and 20 miles away from the Denver International Airport. For the successful and safe flights, the company is working with several partners.

For past many years, Xcel Energy has been collaborating with FAA to develop operational and safety requirements for UAS operations in the utility industry.

The drone industry continuously grow up throughout the world. From India where the Deep Aero was based, we  move to Denver, USA where FAA approved the Xcel Energy to fly the drone.
This article is really interesting due to the fact that BVLOS or Beyond Visual Line of Sight will operate 20 miles away from Denver National Airport.
I conducted a research in Xcel Energy, fortunately, I found out that Xcel Energy is a utility holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas and New Mexico. Well, I don't think that it has relation with Deep Aero but I think it is an opportunity to open the utility of drones throughout the world.

References:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xcel_Energy

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/faa-approved-xcel-energy-to-operate-uas-bvlos-3c097656bc1e
Ok. Thanks for the information but do you think Deep Aero will be manufacturing the same kind of drone? It means this type is already in existence and in use even though it’s been mentioned in Deep Aero’s whitepaper. It only means Deep Aero will not be the first platform to have this kind.

Deep Aero is not the the first inventor and manufacturer of Drone. But it will be the First AI Driven Economy on the Blockchain. Deep Aero wil use the existing Drone Technology and improve it. It will also be possible to purchase Drones and related parts and services on Deep Aero Marketplace using Deep Aero Token.
As far as I know, the concept of BVLOS or the "Beyond Visual Line of Sight" is originated in Deep Aero. The news was just about an honourable flight that Xcel Energy conducted in Denver, USA. That's why I think, Deep Aero has its own domination throughout the world. And right! You are correct! Deep Aero is the AI Driven Economy on the Blockchain. In other words, it used blockchain technology to ensure the flights of the drone.

Dujeff3300

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

DEEP AERO project really is something that is worth supporting, when it comes a calamity this may help rescuing people from floods or finding people that are trapped in collapsed buildings or in mining, this is a big help to our rescue team.
I really love the thought of not having the risk of losing lives.

I agree on this OP! The possibility of usage of Deep Aero service seems to be unlimited. And because of this the success of ICO are assured. Many freight companies will certainly support this kind project.
Goaide619

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

Is there any chance that drones might use by terrorist to attack a certain group of individuals? If yes what could be the precautionary measure that will apply to the project manager. Yet, I am still really hopeful that this project might become so successful.

It can be used because drones are being available readily in the market. It is so easy to buy drones. It is very likely to be used in terrorism. But it requires technical skills to use them effectively. I believe terrorist people are already thinking about using drones in their attack. But I hope government can prevent this.

But why would be the government be the in-charge of preventing this scenario is it the Deep Aero will be the one responsible in terms of securing their drones. This should be address in the future if ICO will be successful.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.

We are in the stage of high technology, perhaps drone in the long run will become more high tech. It is also true is a genius mind idea to use

drone on transformation such as passengers, cargo, deliver goods, and many more but the most important was it can be use anytime in

emergency purpose.

I agree, saving people without risking more lives is really the most important aspect of this project's ideology in my honest opinion. There is just no denying this fact. Although for all we know this technology may lead to flying cars or something more in the future, I believe that those possibilities are nothing compared to the possibilities of saving dozens of lives.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

I'm sorry, but am i the only one wondering if you guys smoked something that was off??? Where do you come up with this stuff?? This project is total BS!!

Man, I think you are the one who smoked some pretty good sht. Mind sharing? lol.,
But seriously though, if you cannot see how big of a thing this is, there really is something wrong with your mindset. No offense but that's just how I comprehend your actions. But doesn't really matter though, just have some respect.
Now don't get me wrong, I love good criticism but this is just way too out of line. Better not say anything than to spit dirt.
-just sayin'
evcarlowa

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

looks like something incredible from the future. Tell me, is the sale of tokens already over? if so, how did it go? How many tokens sold?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: