Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

In the modern day there are lots of business that were being developed even in small or big Business and in every business
they need an eye for them to know who were the people that were doing the bad things that ia why the deep. aero make drones as the surveillance and also Security in their companies and businesses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

drones and blockchain i think this is a unique project

Of course this project is unique because its all about Drone. But the question is how drone will help the community in blockchain technology?

Aside from its usages normally as drone.

Problem Statement:
There will be millions of commercial drones swarming our skies in near future because of the cost and time efficiency they bring in commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. These are especially true for high risk activities like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc. Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don't have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems.

Solution:
An intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system to manage high volume drone traffic that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. This platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic. The platform will have features like dynamic geofencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management.

The platform would need to make autonomous decisions like changing routes (re-planning flight path) of drones on the fly if there's a change in airspace restrictions due to an emergency or other factors. Doing this for hundreds of drones flying in an area manually will be a nightmare. While this automatic change in flight path happens for hundreds or thousands of drones, the platform would have to ensure that these drones do not collide with each other and can automatically avoid skyscrapers and other infrastructure. The platform would also have to make contingency management decisions if there's a sudden change in metereological conditions or there's an emergency like a fire breakout in its path or the drone loses contact with the platform due to failure of sensors etc. All of this will be managed by AI. The intelligence and autonomy levels of the platform will be a function of sophistication of our AI module.

We are using Blockchain for the following purposes:
1. Identity Management of Drone, Drone Operator and Drone Owner
2. UAV pilot certification verification
3. UAV maintenance/fitness records verification
4. Flight logs archive

The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.
How about the weaknesses of using drones in our community? I have read already the purposes of drones and I think it is helpful in many ways. But I want to direct you, how about if these drones are used in terrorism? You don't know the mind of thousand people and it possible that drones will use in order to create war and terrorism.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

drones and blockchain i think this is a unique project

Of course this project is unique because its all about Drone. But the question is how drone will help the community in blockchain technology?

Aside from its usages normally as drone.

Problem Statement:
There will be millions of commercial drones swarming our skies in near future because of the cost and time efficiency they bring in commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. These are especially true for high risk activities like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc. Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don't have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems.

Solution:
An intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system to manage high volume drone traffic that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. This platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic. The platform will have features like dynamic geofencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management.

The platform would need to make autonomous decisions like changing routes (re-planning flight path) of drones on the fly if there's a change in airspace restrictions due to an emergency or other factors. Doing this for hundreds of drones flying in an area manually will be a nightmare. While this automatic change in flight path happens for hundreds or thousands of drones, the platform would have to ensure that these drones do not collide with each other and can automatically avoid skyscrapers and other infrastructure. The platform would also have to make contingency management decisions if there's a sudden change in metereological conditions or there's an emergency like a fire breakout in its path or the drone loses contact with the platform due to failure of sensors etc. All of this will be managed by AI. The intelligence and autonomy levels of the platform will be a function of sophistication of our AI module.

We are using Blockchain for the following purposes:
1. Identity Management of Drone, Drone Operator and Drone Owner
2. UAV pilot certification verification
3. UAV maintenance/fitness records verification
4. Flight logs archive

The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.
How about the weaknesses of using drones in our community? I have read already the purposes of drones and I think it is helpful in many ways. But I want to direct you, how about if these drones are used in terrorism? You don't know the mind of thousand people and it possible that drones will use in order to create war and terrorism.

Any kind of technology can be used for destructive purposes. One of the best features of DRONE-UTM is that regulators will be able to screen unapproved/unverified drones and filter them out and take appropriate action against them.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

Hm. I think we should verify this with the team. Is it indicated with the disclaimer of this project? I hope they will clarify it since I want to invest in a project that is useful and without harm to the people. Drones are useful in different ways but we can consider it also a threat specially if the criminals have the access with it.
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

Hm. I think we should verify this with the team. Is it indicated with the disclaimer of this project? I hope they will clarify it since I want to invest in a project that is useful and without harm to the people. Drones are useful in different ways but we can consider it also a threat specially if the criminals have the access with it.

Any technology can be used for destructive purposes by criminals. DEEP AERO is working only on commercial applications of drones. We are not working on drone weaponisation even though it is commercially very lucrative for us.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

Convenient and quite impressive to use drone, but how much will be the cost? Is there any requirements needed, is there any insurance for anyone who will use this drone?

There are a variety of drones that are available in the market with price ranging from $100 to multi-million dollar drones used by militaries across the world.

DEEP AERO DRONE ICO contest: https://www.deepaero.io/contest

ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

what are the restrictions on where you can fly a drone? how big are drone?
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:04:45 AM

DEEP AERO DRONE ICO HAS STARTED.

Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

how long does the battery of aero drone will last?
there are many drones who last 15 minutes or less than 1 hour and this is a big issue that must be solve.
especially if you are holding the remote and getting video coverage of the mountain and rivers.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

Based on the withe paper of the deep aero  one of the uses of the deep aero project is the forest fire assistance because it  can send pictures and videos on what is happening during the forest fire.
The drone will become a big help.in assisting because throught the use of the drone the fire fighters will know where the fire started and they will find more strategy on how to stip the fire
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

Deep aero project with drones is not a new one!
I have a question about the drone transport. how can this be legal and safe?
Before flying with drones in the city or anywhere like other vehicles we need to have a licence to drive right?
So how can this be possible?
As a valid promoter of Deep Aero, I think you should really know about it since, you must check the details of the campaign you want to participate. First of all, there are legalization process that a certain project needs to acquire in order to launch their ICO. Second, I guess, Drones don't need anymore a driver since this is an artificial intelligence. Passengers can freely go using drones and blockchain technology. Look at their whitepaper, pages 32 and you will see how passenger drones work.

vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

how long does the battery of aero drone will last?
there are many drones who last 15 minutes or less than 1 hour and this is a big issue that must be solve.
especially if you are holding the remote and getting video coverage of the mountain and rivers.
They will develop that but hoping the life span of the battery could reach 5 to 6 hours.Well the project is on planning stage, They will control the volume that they going to build. I respect what others would think about our posts.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

What if some country will not allow drone to operate due to some security reason, is there any side project or other plans by deep aero?   Besides india, what country will be the first to inaugurate this project?
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

Why does Deep Aero don't have a super group telegram where other investors can ask? I only see your official telegram channel and I think it is good if you will make a telegram group where we can see your updates, current price and other suggestions of the people. If you have, let me know it. Thanks a lot!
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

The product of deep aero has many uses one of its uses is the film taking and taking photographs but in an aerial manner, the product of deep aero,
the drone itself can take pictures and videos or films in the atmosphere that is one of the good features of the deep aero project
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

what are the restrictions on where you can fly a drone? how big are drone?
It will be available in Suburban Area i think, Deep Aero is an Artificial Intelligence Driven and Once they develop it in long run it will go along the way and it will expand more in other countries, The bigger the drone the better so they can track traffic and weather forecast.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

Hi! Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

Deep aero project with drones is not a new one!
I have a question about the drone transport. how can this be legal and safe?
Before flying with drones in the city or anywhere like other vehicles we need to have a licence to drive right?
So how can this be possible?

This will be safe and legal because the vehicle will be driven autonomously like an autonomous car. Conformance to local regulations will be ensured by the DRONE-UTM.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

Hi! Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

DRONE tokens can be purchased ONLY using ETH. DRONE tokens will be transferred automatically by the smart contract into your ERC 20 compatible wallet.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

Why does Deep Aero don't have a super group telegram where other investors can ask? I only see your official telegram channel and I think it is good if you will make a telegram group where we can see your updates, current price and other suggestions of the people. If you have, let me know it. Thanks a lot!

Please join our Telegram group: t.me/DEEPAEROICO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: