Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

The DEEP AERO Drone Contest
In a move to attract more attention, DEEP AERO is offering over 300 rewards to ICO contributors who put in more than one Ether (ETH). The prize is a passenger drone worth $450,000, as well as hundreds of DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones worth $1,500 each. The competition will continue if the ICO is fully funded.

I am just waiting for the time to invest in this project.
but with this contest! i think i need to go all in because i really want that prize.
good luck to other investors! but i will make this one.

This passenger drone is COOL and in style. But it isn't affordable for those who are working for minimum wage to ride it.
Goodluck to all Investor who have invested large amount of money for this project !
Yes i agree and that's the sad part of this project, isn't that cheap as ordinary transport like taxi that can ride by ordinary people... But on the other side  people behind this will be very happy soon for the success of this project...

You have a point in that reason mate, drones nowadays was one of the luxury things for the individuals. Isn't it will be expensive for the

ordinary people to take this service of deep aero? I hope in the future it will be cheap as I expecting from it.

At first the price of it will be expensive as hell but when the popularity and demand of the drone transport it will change. If the popularity spike on using passenger drone on transport they will surely make it lower so many people will adopt the use of it.

Aren't you aware of the prices of a CCTV camera per post? Posts are made up of concrete or stainless or galvanized steel?? They will put up a post and will install the CCTV. Then the interconnection of the CCTV to the data center using wire or fiber optics. CCTV units are also expensive if you use a high definition camera with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

Base on my research ARWOOD DRONE uses in India is comprehensive data instruments predictive analytics and process improvements, to help farmers improve yields.
Airwood is a unique mix technology and industry experts. They start from sowing stage,
monitoring the seed growth and they want to extend their services till harvest. In the farm the patent pending drones,
tetrofitted with multi spectral cameras, fly around capturing data that was previously unavailable to the farmers.
They monitor plant growth, vigour and stress levels due to disease and deficiencies via the drone and the experts
on the field carry out advanced nutrient testing, weather and soil measurements across many parameters.
Using these data, they provide implementable solutions for the farm managers to help them take precise decisions
to counter any situation and improve productivity.
This drone project very useful and helpful to many people especially to our farmers.

here's the link for more information
https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/airwood
Does Airwood drone already launched before Deep Aero AI driven technology launches its project? If yes, then India really knows how drones are helpful to their economy. Using of Airwood Drone, farmers can assure that they farm will not be destroyed by many pests and other insects. Plants, rice and wheats become more productive each day because drone will supervise the growth of the farm. Therefore, shortage in our necessities will become minimal since production of goods will sustain.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

DEEP AERO to Transform the Drone Industry With Its New Blockchain Platform
Quote from: Deep Aero
DEEP AERO is a forward-looking company that will revolutionize the sale and management of drones using blockchain, AI and machine learning technology. Drones are not commonplace today but are set to change the way we travel, deliver items and grow food.DEEP AERO is preparing for the near future where drones will need their own air management systems to avoid collisions, where the purchases of drones will be made regularly and where drone services will be needed for consumer transport.
When the number of drones increases, the main problem that arises is how to provide safety and ensure they don’t crash into each other. Drones need a special traffic management system, a similar to the one currently used for planes, which will connect them on a global scale. However, there is no system to control unmanned air traffic today. Existing systems don’t have enough capabilities to handle drones-related operations and manage their growing traffic density.
DRONE-UTM is a new decentralized traffic management platform that will be able to monitor flights of manned and unmanned aircrafts in the shared airspace. Based on the blockchain technology, the system will gather information about drones’ locations, thus avoiding their clashes.

The author of this article is eloquent! He specified how does the Deep Aero develop the drone industry. As what he said, drone industry dominates everytime and because there are many users of drones, we don't know how safe it is specially, when there are drones that crashed from the air. Deep Aero AI driven technology will make sure that the traffic and unnecessary events to the flights of drones are safe.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/10/what-is-deep-aero/
DRONE-UTM as a traffic enforcer in drones, run by blockchain technology and made by Deep Aero team. As of now, drones are not yet numerous in air but as time goes by, air will become polluted by growing up industry of drones. We need a project that will regulate the drones in air to avoid miscommunication that results to accidents and crashes. Fortunately, Deep Aero AI driven technology formed right now! With the vision of innovations in our economy, it is possible that Deep Aero will drive its way to sky, just like a drone!

i agree that there should be regulations in flying drones, depending on its type. Airports are already having air traffics due to congested schedules of plane flight specially in the morning, and this has caused delays in different flights bound to different country.  This could worsen if there will be more drones added in the air.
Yes, that's why deep aero will make steps in order to regulate the air traffic. It will use blockchain technology for the drone users to know the boundaries and limits of each drone. It will become more convinient to the user since they will know where are other drones located.

I just want to ask, if the drones can fly just like the same level of the airplanes? Thanks for those who will answer this.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:58:09 PM

Base on my research ARWOOD DRONE uses in India is comprehensive data instruments predictive analytics and process improvements, to help farmers improve yields.
Airwood is a unique mix technology and industry experts. They start from sowing stage,
monitoring the seed growth and they want to extend their services till harvest. In the farm the patent pending drones,
tetrofitted with multi spectral cameras, fly around capturing data that was previously unavailable to the farmers.
They monitor plant growth, vigour and stress levels due to disease and deficiencies via the drone and the experts
on the field carry out advanced nutrient testing, weather and soil measurements across many parameters.
Using these data, they provide implementable solutions for the farm managers to help them take precise decisions
This drone project very useful and helpful to many people especially to our farmers.

Does Airwood drone already launched before Deep Aero AI driven technology launches its project? If yes, then India really knows how drones are helpful to their economy. Using of Airwood Drone, farmers can assure that they farm will not be destroyed by many pests and other insects. Plants, rice and wheats become more productive each day because drone will supervise the growth of the farm. Therefore, shortage in our necessities will become minimal since production of goods will sustain.
Awesome!
I like the way how Indians innovate drone technology. As far as I know, India is a third world country that had poor economic growth and rapid expansion of population. But as I can see at the studies, I found out that India is a developed country. Well, I cannot underestimate this country since it has a wide range of territory and India is rich in natural resources.
Anyways, this kind of activity will help Indians to increase their production. It will also help other countries who have shortage when it comes in farms and plants because of the disaster and calamities they experienced. Time will come, we do not problem anymore the primary goods that we need because drones will help farmers to make a better production of plants.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:06:38 AM

crimes! this will be a big leap for drones.
imagine policemen following some criminals on the high way.
we are using helicopter to make sure that they can't hide but sometimes they failed.
but with drones? they can produce or use 10 drones or more just to make sure there will be no blind angles that criminals can hide.
There are no reasons for culprits to go away from the authority. Besides, criminalities will lessen if the criminals are always prevented by the policemen. Using drones, the community will become more safe and healthy for living.

I think that If  the launching of the deep aero will reach their success or hit the hard cap as per my own understanding the tokens will have a high amount because of the demand of the tokens in deep aero

I agree with you guys, i'm so much impress  the deep aero project in the new blockchain technology, they can create a very unique and useful project to all people to lessen their work hour.
Can’t wait to see what’s the amazing project of deep aero to launch soon.
peachypie

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:25:58 AM

Drones offer the ability to conduct highly targeted surveillance with live feeds to headquarters and no risk to human life.
In high-risk situations the safety and security such as civil unrest or natural disaster they allowed drones for ongoing assessment of the situation it can be also deployed for search and rescue purposes they can covering the ground more effectively than ground teams are able to, and have a potential to use for emergency medical deliveries.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:31:53 AM

Drones offer the ability to conduct highly targeted surveillance with live feeds to headquarters and no risk to human life.
In high-risk situations the safety and security such as civil unrest or natural disaster they allowed drones for ongoing assessment of the situation it can be also deployed for search and rescue purposes they can covering the ground more effectively than ground teams are able to, and have a potential to use for emergency medical deliveries.

Drones support ongoing routine facilities inspections at lower cost and risk, particularly in potentially hazardous areas, such as power lines or power plants, or in the case of very tall structures such as radio antennas or bridges.

Drones also allows for wear and damage assessments, supported by technologies such as thermal imaging cameras,
bypassing the need for ground crews and specialized equipment.

They can also be used for routine deliveries of consumables
and spares between pre-programmed launch and landing pads, so reducing cost and potential downtime.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:34:32 AM

Why do we need to spot a project like Deep Aero? Building our tomorrow is a main goal of Cryptocurrency but we can't achieve it without any innovation to the AI. The significance of Deep Aero to our society is not in a matter of digital instead, we vividly see all of the developments they can do for our industry to become more futuristic. Believe me or not, but Deep Aero will leave a legacy to the next 7 generation of our lives.
Great explanation! I hope all the people are like you bro!
Like what you have said, there is no development without innovation in our technology. Bitcoin and Ethereum did they part, its up to the new comers to continue the growing up of technology. I assume that deep aero will also bring changes to our society. During world wars, drones are just a tool to kill human lives but look at it now, it will become usable to our economy.

I salute to Deep Aero and I am hoping also that this legacy will bring changes to the next generation and helps to unlock future discoveries and inventions

beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:21:09 AM

People need to join other platform that explains how great deep aero is.
like telegram, they updating everything there too. if you will just join there you will learn more.

We are using a Hybrid Blockchain implementation for the following purposes in DRONE-UTM:
1. Identity Management of Drone, Drone Operator and Drone Owner
2. UAV pilot certification verification
3. UAV maintenance/fitness records verification
4. Flight logs archive

Use cases: The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.

For people who wants to join there telegram group.

https://t.me/DEEPAEROICO
https://t.me/deepaerodrones

join these 2 groups and you will be updated.

join their live ICO: https://www.deepaero.com/ico/
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

Drones are now gaining popularity. Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, meaning, they are not being piloted by an onboard person. Drones are basically modelled as airplanes that serve a utilitarian purpose. Drones are can be both remote controlled or controlled by a computer.

They are gaining popularity because people now see their different uses and advantages. Though they are unmanned, they are controlled by human beings plus powered by Artificial Intelligence which makes it more efficient. Drones really are very useful, let us maximize its uses. Deep Aero has a good deal for us. Let us support them.

Businesses, big or small are now putting robotic aircraft into use. These drones have been accessible to help accomplish many tasks. Given the growing interest, drones can easily adapt as the technology advances. Deep Aero will offer new systems made available for a wider range of applications.
Due to many vehicles in the road and street that resulting to a congestion and traffic everyday all over the place, many businesses suffering from this problem and losing a lot of money and profits... And a lot of people are searching for the solution for this problems, until the deep aero came out that other's see as the solution for unsolved problem of traffic and for sure many will benifit's...

Correct, the problem that you mention is one of the deep aero's platform, i think there are more company also who will adapt the deep aero as a solution to their problems too. Because of the many uses of the drones that can help in many people to make their work easier.

the ddep aero project platform will make impossible things possible like the drones of the deep aero project.
and also tgrough the use of the technological advancements we can use these drones in capturing the important things in our sorrounding,
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

Drones Part In Construction, Inspection & Surveying

Drone technology is expanding and has conquered the great marketplace. For instance, in the construction industry, drones have displayed their potential to assist in building inspections. The numbers of companies are combining drone technology with artificial intelligence software to transform the way inspections and surveys are performed.

“We’re in the business of making aerial data accessible and useful,” says David Morczinek, co-founder of MBA’18.

Airworks, an MIT aerial analytics start-up, has provided aerial analytics to the construction industry, and also created the software which converts the aerial data into land surveys. According to Morczinek, the drone inspection market will soon become a multi-billion industry by making the dangerous task safer. https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drones-part-in-construction-inspection-surveying-3fc06d5ab1b9
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

For how long will the ico last? 4 or 8 weeks, I didn't understand that...  It a big team you have there, I'm looking forward to participate in this project
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Drones are now gaining popularity. Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, meaning, they are not being piloted by an onboard person. Drones are basically modelled as airplanes that serve a utilitarian purpose. Drones are can be both remote controlled or controlled by a computer.

They are gaining popularity because people now see their different uses and advantages. Though they are unmanned, they are controlled by human beings plus powered by Artificial Intelligence which makes it more efficient. Drones really are very useful, let us maximize its uses. Deep Aero has a good deal for us. Let us support them.

Businesses, big or small are now putting robotic aircraft into use. These drones have been accessible to help accomplish many tasks. Given the growing interest, drones can easily adapt as the technology advances. Deep Aero will offer new systems made available for a wider range of applications.
Due to many vehicles in the road and street that resulting to a congestion and traffic everyday all over the place, many businesses suffering from this problem and losing a lot of money and profits... And a lot of people are searching for the solution for this problems, until the deep aero came out that other's see as the solution for unsolved problem of traffic and for sure many will benifit's...

Correct, the problem that you mention is one of the deep aero's platform, i think there are more company also who will adapt the deep aero as a solution to their problems too. Because of the many uses of the drones that can help in many people to make their work easier.
Yes you're right if Deep Aero will create more product in the future, Top companies will adopt Drones in the future, Interesting part here is we're in the society of flying drones even a single family can use that to help people in their daily routines.

the traffic congestion is one of the major problems that the deep aero will want to solve  ,
and through the use of the drones they can monitor the things that were happening in the roads. and that is one of the mission of the deep aero project platform.
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

I see some videos and article on the internet that some Big countries like the United Kingdom and the United States are using drones for their military exercises and surveillance some area.

There are so many country that are using drones for their surveillance especially when it comes to combat.
this will make their soldiers secured because of the defense missile of the opponent.
this is very basic now a days for them.

I've also seen some videos of A.I Drone usage on military combat where anyone can be targetted by this mini-drones that have artillery equipped. It's a little bit scary what drone being used on military and police missions.

See this Clip on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3n38GAVXGA

Credit to Tech World

That drones shown in the video are not real yet but it is possible. I think that is a campaign to stop using drones for military purposes. For me. now that the video was already uploaded and many people already have seen that, I guess we have to be very ready to counter that attempt if it will be used by a terrorist or what. We need also to be ready, we need a team that will develop an anti-autonomous weapon.

Aerial drones are sometimes equipped with heat and night sensors to detect any signs of life, which can easily target the person who is currently the individual of interest by an institution or group. The drones will record the regular routine and to observe any suspicious actions without the authorization of the person who is the target of interest

Drones and unmanned aircraft is actually extensively used in the military. It is however notable that Deep Aero focuses on other application of drones in everyday life. Drones can be used as means of transportation, in emergency response, agriculture, and many more.

Since drones are smaller and can fly lower than traditional airplanes, there is less risk to military hardware. This ensures that the expensive military hardware are only deployed as and when it is very necessary.

Yes, you are right. The size of the drones is really a big plus to it since it can be driven on low profile to evade enemy eyes. Another great thing would be that it can be implanted with explosives or guns and ammunition to accomplish assassinations of high profile criminals or terrorists.
Well, drones are very big help to us not only in some human work that will make it easy but in the military purposes also, in other country, drones are very useful in their military actions, like they can easily monitor the places where the enemy live without their life is in danger.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

Yes you're right if Deep Aero will create more product in the future, Top companies will adopt Drones in the future, Interesting part here is we're in the society of flying drones even a single family can use that to help people in their daily routines.

the traffic congestion is one of the major problems that the deep aero will want to solve  ,
and through the use of the drones they can monitor the things that were happening in the roads. and that is one of the mission of the deep aero project platform.
And that's why we need small devices that will forecast the problem we are facing. Monitoring street view is very easy if we control that safe and smooth. However we must be aware of the things that we need to resolve if their will be damages on buildings or on our surroundings.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:02:04 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 01:17:31 PM by ZeidFreak

I see some videos and article on the internet that some Big countries like the United Kingdom and the United States are using drones for their military exercises and surveillance some area.

There are so many country that are using drones for their surveillance especially when it comes to combat.
this will make their soldiers secured because of the defense missile of the opponent.
this is very basic now a days for them.

I've also seen some videos of A.I Drone usage on military combat where anyone can be targetted by this mini-drones that have artillery equipped. It's a little bit scary what drone being used on military and police missions.

See this Clip on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3n38GAVXGA

Credit to Tech World

That drones shown in the video are not real yet but it is possible. I think that is a campaign to stop using drones for military purposes. For me. now that the video was already uploaded and many people already have seen that, I guess we have to be very ready to counter that attempt if it will be used by a terrorist or what. We need also to be ready, we need a team that will develop an anti-autonomous weapon.

Aerial drones are sometimes equipped with heat and night sensors to detect any signs of life, which can easily target the person who is currently the individual of interest by an institution or group. The drones will record the regular routine and to observe any suspicious actions without the authorization of the person who is the target of interest

Drones and unmanned aircraft is actually extensively used in the military. It is however notable that Deep Aero focuses on other application of drones in everyday life. Drones can be used as means of transportation, in emergency response, agriculture, and many more.

Since drones are smaller and can fly lower than traditional airplanes, there is less risk to military hardware. This ensures that the expensive military hardware are only deployed as and when it is very necessary.

Yes, you are right. The size of the drones is really a big plus to it since it can be driven on low profile to evade enemy eyes. Another great thing would be that it can be implanted with explosives or guns and ammunition to accomplish assassinations of high profile criminals or terrorists.
Well, drones are very big help to us not only in some human work that will make it easy but in the military purposes also, in other country, drones are very useful in their military actions, like they can easily monitor the places where the enemy live without their life is in danger.
We can use drones to explore other areas that can't be reach by human. Well if drones can really use to spy military bases then their will be a restriction on both countries it's not a good idea anyway. I was hoping that someday government will restrict military drones.
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

Looks like this project is growing very rapidly, Wait what else soon join this project. Because by joining this project you will succeed and profit big, there are many prizes also here. Immediately join before ending.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

I am a drone fanatic, i am using this to cover some videos and take pictures of awesome view in different places.
i also use this in my business with photoshoots and prenup weddings.
but as reading this project, never realize that this will be a big impact in agriculture.
now i want to explore more use of this.

That's right the drones will help the givernment on finding the hide out of the terrorists,
these means that the drone that were being created by the deep areo will help them to find out th place of the terrorist and help them to seize the tbad people.

that's right b1marlin the ddrones of the deep aero most specifically
the passenger drones will take a very long period of time because for sure the government will require these drones a permit and also the place where these drones will be parked.

I agree, although this is such a bummer for the drone lovers, I think that the governments requiring this is just right since it is a very dangerous technology if not in the hands of a trained person or if in the hands of a person who would use it for terrorism or other criminal acts.
Well, as we all know that drones technology now is very popular in the world, and so many people use it, we do not know where they use it and we do not know who can afford to buy and for what specific uses of drones. But in deep aero we can easily distinguish if drones are belong or deep aeros' property. In that way, deep aero and other drones will distinguished the good uses of it.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

Anyway i just wanna know how much is the minimum investment of this project? Do they offer other altcoins to pay besides bitcoin and Ethereum?
Would it be good if we use debitcard/credit card?
And lastly what's the softcap and hardcap of this project?
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

Based on what @ANGELA07 stated above, we can notice that AIRWOOD drone is on its peak before Deep Aero launches its project.
As you can see, she elaborated the stages that Airwood drone experienced before it was successfully used by farmers in India.
If I am not mistaken, some of idea that deep had on its whitepaper are organized and already established by other innovator of drones. This project just want to have proper air traffic regulation using blockchain technology.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: