Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Flygonz

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.

We are in the stage of high technology, perhaps drone in the long run will become more high tech. It is also true is a genius mind idea to use

drone on transformation such as passengers, cargo, deliver goods, and many more but the most important was it can be use anytime in

emergency purpose.

The innovation it can bring to humanity is huge not only in business industry but also in emergency response, Public monitoring and traffic monitoring and even an aerial surveillance on those hard to reach area in the province and rural area.

Indeed dude, Perhaps the main purpose of this project was in case of emergency especially in times of calamities drone on this situation will

be more useful and helpful to those people who are in needs, isn't right?
I don't think that the drones can only use in urban place, even if you are in the rural area there are so many ways on how ypu charge your drones if ever the drones will drain its battery you can use generatirs for the drones to be charge and use again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.
Correct, almost the basic needs of drones are listed and adapt to use of Deep Aero to launch after the ICO sale, but i am really amaze on the many suggestion of those who support on this project, i am hoping that some of them will also adapt by the Deep Aero especially those who is more helpful to every country.

Everything on the plan is really awesome.
the team have a great mission to do for the whole world.
but are they ready to face all the consequences?
just a single accident (i hope never to happen) will bring them down.
they need many regulation and permit to do.

I agree that DEEP AERO have done a great job in terms of preparation. I think they prioritized that aspect because they are planning a big project. Safety precautions are vital on planning an aviation and aeronautical project like this. I found one tweet from DEEP AERO regarding this matter.

Drone Rescue System, an Austria-based company has developed an ingenious parachute system to prevent multi-copters from crashing due to in-flight malfunction.

Here's the link:

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/ingenious-parachute-system-a-safety-system-for-drones-a6a90ffa0702
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

I'm glad that deep aero invented this project unmanned aircraft traffic management (UTM) they will be using in the future,
innovators are constantly identifying new likes goods delivery,infrastructure inspection. search and rescue.disaster relief.
UTM is that the infrastructure that will allow a drone to exchange all the information. I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy.

the invention is really good but not enough and need a major upgrade.
they want to use this for search and rescue but the battery life will not be enough.
they need to focus now on how they can give a service that can last more than an hour.

They need to have Battery Saver or any wireless charging material in order for the drones to have a longer time. If drones can fly atleast 3 to 4 hours then the people really satisfy it. The purpose of drone is to cover events specially those important moments that come to us.
Drones need to span their life and Deep Aero will do their best to extend the battery life of drones!

I think that the Battery technology will be improved in the future to support the Drone Technology. Currently we have seen how Solar Technology has been widely accepted and used in every country and how the cost of Solar Panel become more affordable due to the increase in production. Similarly Drone Technology will improved in time.

Battery issue would be the biggest concern in operation of drones. In line with this I think project proponent of Deep Aero will focus on developing more the battery capacity. The 25% fund that will be collected in ICO will be spending in research and development including the battery issues.

I respect your opinion Sir but I have to disagree with this one. Battery issue may be an issue but I don't think it is the biggest. Now that we have modern technology, producing a wireless-charging and self-charging battery is possible nowadays. I think the issue now is how we can produce a self-charging battery that will last longer and if there is developed wireless-charging that have a great range to be able to fly a drone.

Here are the links to some articles and videos that will serve as a basis and give credit to the authors of my statement above.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/drone-no-batteries/
http://thefutureofthings.com/4914-self-charging-battery-developed/

If this technology was already adopted by Deep Aero then I think I will concede but if these are only at the stage of development I think battery will stay a significant issue other than the legal issue it may face in the government. But please don’t get me wrong I’m just expressing only my observation.

No worries Sir. We are here to really tackle whatever we know is necessary for the company to improve or to add to their project. It is good to see that they are many people who are really interested in this project. I think DEEP AERO Team is also reading and monitoring this thread and they certainly taking down notes regarding significant things that they have to consider on developing the system.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.
Correct, almost the basic needs of drones are listed and adapt to use of Deep Aero to launch after the ICO sale, but i am really amaze on the many suggestion of those who support on this project, i am hoping that some of them will also adapt by the Deep Aero especially those who is more helpful to every country.

Everything on the plan is really awesome.
the team have a great mission to do for the whole world.
but are they ready to face all the consequences?
just a single accident (i hope never to happen) will bring them down.
they need many regulation and permit to do.

they will run many test before getting their product into market.
they will make sure everything to go well.
but accident is with our lives.
but i am sure deep aero will not let anything bad to happen and they will make sure for it.

As you can see in this forum, new topics on testing flights of drones has been done more than 1,000 times already. It is already a great progress for drone technology. And yes of course wealthy people will be catered first since they can afford the cost of flying drones.

That's Nice! Completing a 1,000 times testing flights is really a great achievement and indication that they are really serious about the perfection of this project. Safety First, we all know that this is their priority and they don't want to jeopardize the lives of the people who invested their money and trust in drone technology projects.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:41:01 PM

I saw a concept of a fying train somewhere in Asia. It was really amazing. When i saw it i thought about passenger drones. That concept of flying train can carry hundreds of passengers and will be good in crowded areas like cities but the train itself though it departs from the ground it is still connected to the rails. There is this connecting pole that connects train to rail so the train is not dislocated but always stay on its direction. I thought that if it was drone it wont have to be connected to anything in the land.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:44:24 PM

I saw a concept of a fying train somewhere in Asia. It was really amazing. When i saw it i thought about passenger drones. That concept of flying train can carry hundreds of passengers and will be good in crowded areas like cities but the train itself though it departs from the ground it is still connected to the rails. There is this connecting pole that connects train to rail so the train is not dislocated but always stay on its direction. I thought that if it was drone it wont have to be connected to anything in the land.
I’m imagining, if it happens there will be abig change during rush hours wherein everyone is going to their workplaces. With passenger drones taking passengers in a maximum speed it could above the land, there will be no more falling in line in train stations, bus stations and heavy traffic.

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

I’m imagining, if it happens there will be abig change during rush hours wherein everyone is going to their workplaces. With passenger drones taking passengers in a maximum speed it could above the land, there will be no more falling in line in train stations, bus stations and heavy traffic.
For sure. Employees will no longer have to wake up 2 hours in advance just to have time allowance in case of heavy traffic and travel delays. People are spending almost 1/4 of the day just travelling to their workplaces and it is everyday with no changes.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

As per my own opinion other people will use drones as a form of transportation because drones are more faster in delivering such products rather than the transportation over the sea.

That's right drones is a big help for rescuing the people during calamities and also to make sure that they are safe by using drones as a surveillance. These drone are very useful not just today but also in the near future.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:25:54 PM

For sure. Employees will no longer have to wake up 2 hours in advance just to have time allowance in case of heavy traffic and travel delays. People are spending almost 1/4 of the day just travelling to their workplaces and it is everyday with no changes.
In the next few years, We are engaging more on technologies and most of us are very busy on handling technical issues, Well this is just my opinion, with the help of Artificial Intelligence we can control it wherever you are.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

As per my own opinion other people will use drones as a form of transportation because drones are more faster in delivering such products rather than the transportation over the sea.

That's right drones is a big help for rescuing the people during calamities and also to make sure that they are safe by using drones as a surveillance. These drone are very useful not just today but also in the near future.
Drones can carry a man in case their will be a calamities. but the maximum people that the drones can offer are 3 to 4. But i guess in the future they will expand that. Just in case the technology is  all working smooth. I hope Drones can really help in the future of mankind.

vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:35:34 PM

How i wish i could visit that place? My biggest wish is to drive a plane or anything that can fly me to the moon! This is a groundbreaking technology that i'm waiting for. The technology is evolving and i know i'm in the right direction to tackle every detail in our society. Drones really help people in daily activities.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:39:27 PM

How i wish i could visit that place? My biggest wish is to drive a plane or anything that can fly me to the moon! This is a groundbreaking technology that i'm waiting for. The technology is evolving and i know i'm in the right direction to tackle every detail in our society. Drones really help people in daily activities.
Then it's my pleasure to meet you buddy. Time has come and what's good thing about Drones. I can control it without any controller but using an Artificial Intelligence software it will be easier for me wherever you want to travel.

feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:40:52 PM

It's so cool to use drones, but more coolest if we use it in a good way like what is being stated in their whit paper. Big impact on the humanity when using drones as tranforming everything from agriculture and emergency management to national security.
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

Given the fact that in most cases, an automated pilot is more effective than a human pilot in terms of flying aircraft. But as for my own opinion, I still trust human pilots. Because we cannot anticipate what will happen during our flights. AI is just programmed for safe flights but we cannot plan this technology to respond to unknown scenarios. There might be an emergency that can happen that humans can respond fast and effective.

TRUE! programmed pilot is not capable of the unique and fast decision in terms of emergency.
but it is hard to have a human pilot just handling the remote of the drones and as we see deep.aero are in wide cities and flying far.
i hope they will be tested not just a few but test as long as they can to prevent a future crash.
Once incident will give a big bang fall for the project.

Are their any drones that can last for at least 1 hour? Because I know that drones can only last for about 30 minutes. With the battery life of it, transporting passengers shouldn't be that far. Battery life does matter because if its battery gets low fast, we cannot maximize its potential use. The higher its feature, the higher it consumes battery.

That's one thing they have to focus on. Battery life issues. Yes, you are right. Most drones only last for about 30 minutes air time. But for sure deep aero are already running test on battery life issues to be able to achieve UAV's full potential.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:24:26 PM

I suggest that Deep Aero team must partner with big Selling and buying online shops like Ebay and Amazon. This will be big profit for deep aero team if they partner with it. And it can make the transport of products faster and cost-efficient because of the current problem like traffic jams and Oil increase hike across the world.

These type of project needs partnership with local governments. I believe that the government of each country will be involved once this project succeeds and start implementing AI driven drones. If we are pertaining to drones like Phantom 4 Pro, this may not necessarily include the government but for Cargo Drones and Passenger drones their will be traffic regulations and different policies that Deep Aero may need to comply with.

That's right! The deep aero need to have a partnership or agreement to the government of the states mostly on the cargos and also delivery of other products.
Because  the government only want to assure that the things that will going deliver are not illegal.

I agree! You got my attention with your statement. While we are all focusing on the benefits of how can DEEP AERO help us about delivering products in no time, we forgot to think that some things are illegal so we should be strict about this. Remember that drug syndicates sometimes use kids on delivering drugs. We should be vigilant that they can also use drones to do this. What the good thing about this is that we can easily identify who is the owner of the drone and we can start the investigation from that owner.
Lol! It is funny to think that though each device is registered under a certain name of a person the same as cars, i just imagine, if cars can be car-napped  , will there be a possibility that drones can also be hacked? What guys do you think?

Well, everything nowadays is possible, specially when we try to consider the type of hackers and the technological advancements that the world has nowadays. I think that if not as soon as possible, cases like these will really come some time in the future. So I think that deepaero should make the systems very secure.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:28:15 PM

This is amazing innovation invention powered by AI and blockchain technology today with deep aero the future of transportaion will make easy to access the future through mobility and people help to commute faster regarding to their destination compared to other traditional aircraps,deep aero will also low risk for transit location,and I hope this project will success because drone well fully equipped regarding for activity.

I believe that drones are the key to the development of floating cars in the future. At the moment the cost of drones for passenger is quite expensive for most countries. It is only those who really have the resources that can afford this. Issues on flying of drones will also be raised and should be addressed once the drones are used as a means of transport. It is something to look forward to let say around 5 to 10 years or even in more than 20 years time.

While I believe that this idea is absolutely great and logical to happen, I honestly think that it would take a whole new project to be able to pull this off since the main focus of deepaero is the drones themselves. But still, there can be changes in the future if the project succeeds massively.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

Well, it is true that heavy traffic really is a big problem for some countries out there and that drones can be a good device to monitor the traffic. But the thing is that it cannot stop huge traffic since there is obviously nothing this device can do to loosen up the traffic.
-not raining on your parade, just sharing my opinion. good day man Smiley
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:44:41 AM

Drones are now gaining popularity. Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, meaning, they are not being piloted by an onboard person. Drones are basically modelled as airplanes that serve a utilitarian purpose. Drones are can be both remote controlled or controlled by a computer.

They are gaining popularity because people now see their different uses and advantages. Though they are unmanned, they are controlled by human beings plus powered by Artificial Intelligence which makes it more efficient. Drones really are very useful, let us maximize its uses. Deep Aero has a good deal for us. Let us support them.

Businesses, big or small are now putting robotic aircraft into use. These drones have been accessible to help accomplish many tasks. Given the growing interest, drones can easily adapt as the technology advances. Deep Aero will offer new systems made available for a wider range of applications.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:17:27 AM

This people-moving drone has completed more than 1,000 test flights

Most drones are small, and carry nothing except cameras. But Ehang Corp, a major Chinese drone maker, has been busy testing its Ehang 184 flying taxis, a drone designed to transport people. It's now completed more 1,000 test flights with and without passengers, as CNN reports.

Ehang burst onto the international scene at CES in Las Vegas in 2016, promising a dream of personal robotic transportation by drone. Now it looks like it's made good on its promise, with more tests to follow in Dubai and Las Vegas. Importantly, the 1,000-plus flights have involved a broad range of conditions, including traveling in inclement conditions.

With eight electrically-powered rotors, the Ehang 184 can fly for 10 miles at speeds of up to 80 mph or more—a handy way to hypothetically beat the traffic to airports in places like New York, Las Vegas, and Shanghai. One hang-up: it's meant for just one passenger, though it's been stress-tested with a payload of 500 pounds. Another hang-up: it can only carry people and cargo for 23 minutes.

The key to the Ehang 184's operations is its automated flight system; its flight computer pulls data from onboard sensors and uses satellite navigation to chart the safest path. If damaged, it's designed to make a controlled descent to safe ground.

The Ehang 184 is one of several serious passenger drone companies looking to take to the skies—Airbus is another contender. While automated passenger drones would make urban commuting easier (at least initially for anyone who can afford to ride—travel like this tends to be pricey), the flight performance and AI behind them could revolutionize retail logistics. Chinese retailer JD, for instance, is experimenting with payload delivery drones that can lift up to one ton. And drones like this also have military potential for uses in situations like carrying supplies, evacuating personnel, and transporting special forces.

Ehang's CEO, Hu Huazhi, says these passenger drones will first focus on carrying wealthy customers to establish a customer base (making it much like Elon Musk's strategy for Tesla). Then, ideally, economies of scale would democratize passenger drones, so everyone else can take to the sky. That, at least, is the futuristic vision.

Peter Warren Singer is a strategist and senior fellow at the New America Foundation. He has been named by Defense News as one of the 100 most influential people in defense issues. He was also dubbed an official "Mad Scientist" for the U.S. Army's Training and Doctrine Command. Jeffrey Lin is a national security professional in the greater D.C. area.

Reference: https://www.popsci.com/ehang-passenger-carrying-drone

Do they need to have landing platform?
like helicopters, they must have helipad.
they need to get permits to fly.

well, i think depends on the drones that will used because drones are different in sizes and uses, if drones are for traffic surveillance i think it can landing in a place where the drones are free to land.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:46:31 AM

Drones are now gaining popularity. Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, meaning, they are not being piloted by an onboard person. Drones are basically modelled as airplanes that serve a utilitarian purpose. Drones are can be both remote controlled or controlled by a computer.

They are gaining popularity because people now see their different uses and advantages. Though they are unmanned, they are controlled by human beings plus powered by Artificial Intelligence which makes it more efficient. Drones really are very useful, let us maximize its uses. Deep Aero has a good deal for us. Let us support them.

Businesses, big or small are now putting robotic aircraft into use. These drones have been accessible to help accomplish many tasks. Given the growing interest, drones can easily adapt as the technology advances. Deep Aero will offer new systems made available for a wider range of applications.
Due to many vehicles in the road and street that resulting to a congestion and traffic everyday all over the place, many businesses suffering from this problem and losing a lot of money and profits... And a lot of people are searching for the solution for this problems, until the deep aero came out that other's see as the solution for unsolved problem of traffic and for sure many will benifit's...

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: