Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

I think soon Cargocoin coins should appear on coinmarketcap. I hope the developers will make an announcement about this, so that all supporters can follow the grouth rate

Just stay tuned. Soon, this could be tackled by the dev team because they know that having listed in CoinMarketCap can make the coin better and become more stable in the market. We just need to wait for further announcements and keep monitoring this project always.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:11:52 PM

The smart contracts will also be able to adapt to all types of transport and to any kind of smaller niche of the market. It's interesting the choice to use Erc223 over Erc20 token, that, other than promising to reduce the need of gas for tx, seems also more appropriate for the intended use of the utility token cargo.
Many users don't trust smart contracts, however, if developers are able to provide all data on them, then many will have no questions and doubts in this respect.

To provide all the data and information to people will be a good action to gain trust to many users. They should keep active in giving information and queries to let them feel safe. Keeping touch with each side will be the best thing to have. Surely this project will succeed soon.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:34:41 PM

I think soon Cargocoin coins should appear on coinmarketcap. I hope the developers will make an announcement about this, so that all supporters can follow the grouth rate

Just stay tuned. Soon, this could be tackled by the dev team because they know that having listed in CoinMarketCap can make the coin better and become more stable in the market. We just need to wait for further announcements and keep monitoring this project always.
Yes, of course. Have listed at exchange and coinmarketcap always make the coin have more valueable.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:39:52 PM

I'm guessing the team will have to strive and low chance to reach the big hard cap for this ICO sale. Just saying 55 Million USD is not a joke.
Yes, of course, for someone, and $ 10 is an investment and a good amount, and someone also includes $ 100 and for him it is a penny.
Well nobody knows guys, they might be able to raise the maximum amount throughout their ico sale. Lets just hope for the best.

If they can raise it up to 30 million in the end of November then it will be convincing that they have the chance to reach the hardcap in upcoming months.
For me most of the time i just check if the project hits softcap and thats all what is needed I think hardcap is really hard to hit except those really exceptional project that normally reach during private sales
Where can provide us the progressing of Cargocoin crowded sale? Or how to tracking amount coin sold out?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:46:28 AM

Its will became true not only prediction. I think the company are serious doing business in terms of blockchain and cargo platforms.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:55:17 AM

The smart contracts will also be able to adapt to all types of transport and to any kind of smaller niche of the market. It's interesting the choice to use Erc223 over Erc20 token, that, other than promising to reduce the need of gas for tx, seems also more appropriate for the intended use of the utility token cargo.
Many users don't trust smart contracts, however, if developers are able to provide all data on them, then many will have no questions and doubts in this respect.

That's right, having a complete information means the team definitely been working with it. Anyway, this platform still need more time to gather investors because this is something that needs to be focus with.

Well nowadays ERC20 is for majority of crypto users and investors if you don't use ERC20 you don't belong or just still don't know the good and many benefits of having one.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:03:14 AM

Well, the smart contract is some way reliable like if you are using myetherwallet or metafox when to know these two are trusted and the majority of people only use this two as primary storage for token contracts and also ETH.

Abdulla Faysal

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:21:54 AM

smart Contracts: CargoCoin utilises the transport platform, as a secure transfer and storage method by the means of smart contracts, as well as a payment provider for transport services and cargoes. Fully unleashes the potential of crypto currencies to act as an interactive way of sending, receiving, approving, rejecting and signing documents through the process.

CargoCoin is flexible and allows the parties involved to easily select the terms that they choose to interact with. Options for standard or custom negotiated terms, conditions and forms will boost the user experience. Elimination of language barriers will further facilitate the eco-system participants.

Platform Services:
   1. The Shipping Industry: The underlying asset of the Ecosystem;
   2. Containers. (FCL, LCL, OOG);
   3. Dry Bulk/Break Bulk;
   4. Liquid Bulk (tankers, chemical carriers, LNG, LPG);
   5. Liner Services;
   6. Essential Services to the trade & transport;
   7. Manning services (seafarers/crew for ships).
connecoin

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

I really hope for the project to deliver good solutions in shipping industry by using blockchain technology. The features that they have provided are very convincing and useful to revolutionized the trade and transport problems. Hopefully, everything goes well until the implementation comes.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

I really hope for the project to deliver good solutions in shipping industry by using blockchain technology. The features that they have provided are very convincing and useful to revolutionized the trade and transport problems. Hopefully, everything goes well until the implementation comes.
True, we are hoping the good solution in shipping industries, people are trying to understand the whole project concept which makes everything better. Updates and some other stuff that will make  the project more innovative and productive will be a good way to make the project more impressive and attractive.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

They can always do the other ways if they impression and visitors in their site is small, Like advertising on famous websites like youtube, daily motion, and crypto related magazines.
Yeah. Advertising the project in famous websites are a good strategy to earn good impressions and reviews from the people. They can also possibly captivate more potential investors that will help for the platform be good on it's functions. By this, this will give them a better chance to succeed.
Yes, the advertisements is very effective way to attract and be famous in the crypto market and some other sites that is allowed to advertise crypto currency. There are sites that is banned the crypto but some also supported the market for quite a long time now.
Another very good way to make a commercial and run it on different commercials as an advertisement, for example on YouTube. Also many can see it.

Meh, most of the bigger advertisers are censoring crypto adverts, pretty damn sure adwords/adsense are gonna do that soon if they haven't done so already
The main thing is not to completely block advertising. Then just can not get information about the project to different sources.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

It all depends on the developers, as they see fit to do so and will be next. So here everything is only from them, we cannot influence their decision on the sojourn.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

It all depends on the developers, as they see fit to do so and will be next. So here everything is only from them, we cannot influence their decision on the sojourn.
Yes, its all depends upon the tactics and strategies of the developers. Well the main goal of the developers is to give the public the best out of everything. There maybe decision that will not fit for both parties but this will be good for the betterment of the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

A lot of people dont trust coins exclusively based on smart contracts like ERC20 cause most of the coins made that way are pretty much purely shitcoins
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

smart Contracts: CargoCoin utilises the transport platform, as a secure transfer and storage method by the means of smart contracts, as well as a payment provider for transport services and cargoes. Fully unleashes the potential of crypto currencies to act as an interactive way of sending, receiving, approving, rejecting and signing documents through the process.

CargoCoin is flexible and allows the parties involved to easily select the terms that they choose to interact with. Options for standard or custom negotiated terms, conditions and forms will boost the user experience. Elimination of language barriers will further facilitate the eco-system participants.

Platform Services:
   1. The Shipping Industry: The underlying asset of the Ecosystem;
   2. Containers. (FCL, LCL, OOG);
   3. Dry Bulk/Break Bulk;
   4. Liquid Bulk (tankers, chemical carriers, LNG, LPG);
   5. Liner Services;
   6. Essential Services to the trade & transport;
   7. Manning services (seafarers/crew for ships).

Thanks to these advantages the project will also be very demanded among people who are engaged in this directions. Cargo will be able to help them to embody the plans.

DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

Well if the users dont trust the contracts the developers and team can still change tge the first information and can give a better and more informative  ideas. Datas will be provided so questions and doubts will be limited and settled.

They can't change the entire project. The entire point of the project is they are a smart contract (very shitty term btw) and they can't simply remove that
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:17:13 PM

CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

Tell me where can I see the progress reports and what was the meeting about? Maybe there will be a live broadcast?
I think that the team should more clearly mentiothis information about it
I totally agree with you. And i appreciate the team, they understand the curious of people for Cargocoin at this time.
Well explained and accurate information are needed to make the people believe and gain their interest. They are very excited each day to receive information about the project. That is why correct and legit information must be given properly.
Thank you for focusing on my strategy, I hope that the team soon implements the same.
Interesting, but the team for some reason does not read our sentences, although there are a lot of worthy sentences that can be heard.
That is a true fact that your have mentioned here.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

Tell me where can I see the progress reports and what was the meeting about? Maybe there will be a live broadcast?
I totally agree with you. And i appreciate the team, they understand the curious of people for Cargocoin at this time.
Well explained and accurate information are needed to make the people believe and gain their interest. They are very excited each day to receive information about the project. That is why correct and legit information must be given properly.
Thank you for focusing on my strategy, I hope that the team soon implements the same.
Interesting, but the team for some reason does not read our sentences, although there are a lot of worthy sentences that can be heard.
I think the developers are reading all our suggestions, maybe they will even use them for the development of the project. Just the team does not communicate with their supporters, and this can alarm users.
damniatx_

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:17:13 PM

What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:31:18 PM

I think the developers are reading all our suggestions, maybe they will even use them for the development of the project. Just the team does not communicate with their supporters, and this can alarm users.

Surely everything that supporters suggested  will be read by the team and some of those will be used in developing the project. Hoping that the team will find ways and time to communicate each supporters to avoid worries and hesitations. Communication is very important to have in order to have positive and smooth relationship with each other.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: