Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29991 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

Apart from the fact that one gets paid to lure hackers, the feeling of being part of something important give one a nice feeling and the believe that you're helping to make the internet  safer has a nice ring to it.

Was just thinking, how will it really feel in reality? I mean if just the thought of it alone makes one feel nice about, how will the act of literally nabbing a hacker feel like?? #FBI_feeling y'all Grin

Do you physically get s hacker? No, you just have the ability of detecting and preventing a hacker from gaining access to a network.

This will make the world a better place to be in and keep us all safer especially with the rising amount of smart devices which has a internet connection - it's quite scary when you put it into perspective
That is true we could all prevent hackers from trying to hack, but how will you know if your miner is being accessed by a hacker?

I think with the stingminer software with a record of how many times a hacker attempted to access your network, I think this is how it will work, will we get personal details of the hacker?

What I understood is that singminer will trace the IP of the hacker and will send the info to BitFence and they will block the hackers IP?

Yes that's it, I think thats the correct way of Bitfence finding the hackers. I think the whole system is pretty cool and the process makes a lot of sense and hopefully it will protect a lot of people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:52:15 PM

Apart from the fact that one gets paid to lure hackers, the feeling of being part of something important give one a nice feeling and the believe that you're helping to make the internet  safer has a nice ring to it.

I agree, it's nice to know that you are making the internet a safer place to be whether it benefits yourself, friends, your family or future kids - you are helping towards making the world a better place

That's right and is the reason we are all here, most of us are victims of the attack by hackers and we all seek a safe haven to do our day to day activities on the world wide web, it can be scary sometimes and even cause some individuals to be paranoid of even going online but bitfence is giving us hope and a reason to feel secure once more
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

Apart from the fact that one gets paid to lure hackers, the feeling of being part of something important give one a nice feeling and the believe that you're helping to make the internet  safer has a nice ring to it.

I agree, it's nice to know that you are making the internet a safer place to be whether it benefits yourself, friends, your family or future kids - you are helping towards making the world a better place

That's right and is the reason we are all here, most of us are victims of the attack by hackers and we all seek a safe haven to do our day to day activities on the world wide web, it can be scary sometimes and even cause some individuals to be paranoid of even going online but bitfence is giving us hope and a reason to feel secure once more

The type of data we keep on our computers becomes more and more valuable, there is a clear need to have a revolutionary security methods

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:06:47 PM

The type of data we keep on our computers becomes more and more valuable, there is a clear need to have a revolutionary security methods

Yeah, Bitfence can provide part of that solution, you should still have Anti-virus, backups and other methods of security as well.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

What I can see on Bitfence homepage? "STINGMINER LAUNCH IN: 32 days". They raised their require funds (2000 ETH Goals)? Anyone have any information about it? How much amount they raised yet?
What happened their 2000 ETH goals in stage -1? I thought they have stage 2 also. But don't know why they changed suddenly here? Stingminer launching plan was in Q3 or Q4?

Nothing wrong with them bringing it forward! The crowdsale was meant to end in July though, so not sure what's happened there

They obviously have made great progress with the sale / stingminer - I was a bit gutted having to wait till Q4 so I'm ecstatic to see that the release of the stingminer is within 32 days.

Great work Bitfence team!

That is really great progress having to see that product in 32 days. Let us see what this news would do to the sale. So the stingminer would then be used in any device correct? it does not have to be a PI
Yeah this is really great progress. But still question is have they got their require funds in stage-1? Or they paused this sale and will continue after sometime?

They said in Telegram that it's paused for KYC implementation, hopefully bounty hunters wont have to do it.
I am pretty sure they also think like that and that is why they implied KYC, it is amazing that they did it know already so they wouldn't have to do it later before the listing.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:22:18 PM

I think the confusion over kyc is driving ICOs nuts as most think they are exempt then when they get advisors they end up getting advised to do kyc anyway to protect the project and company from issues down the line or that’s what I would imagine is the case
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:33:00 AM

I think the confusion over kyc is driving ICOs nuts as most think they are exempt then when they get advisors they end up getting advised to do kyc anyway to protect the project and company from issues down the line or that’s what I would imagine is the case

I think ICO's should implement KYC from the onset, it's a necessary process one that will prevent fraudulent activities to a good extent.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:22:16 AM

What I can see on Bitfence homepage? "STINGMINER LAUNCH IN: 32 days". They raised their require funds (2000 ETH Goals)? Anyone have any information about it? How much amount they raised yet?
What happened their 2000 ETH goals in stage -1? I thought they have stage 2 also. But don't know why they changed suddenly here? Stingminer launching plan was in Q3 or Q4?

Nothing wrong with them bringing it forward! The crowdsale was meant to end in July though, so not sure what's happened there

They obviously have made great progress with the sale / stingminer - I was a bit gutted having to wait till Q4 so I'm ecstatic to see that the release of the stingminer is within 32 days.

That is really great progress having to see that product in 32 days. Let us see what this news would do to the sale. So the stingminer would then be used in any device correct? it does not have to be a PI
Yeah this is really great progress. But still question is have they got their require funds in stage-1? Or they paused this sale and will continue after sometime?

There is a pause to implement KYC in to their system, after which they will resume token sale, that's why you could see some changes in their home page

The pause threw people off I think but ya it’s exactly that a pause they realized the issue they were going to run into and paused to prevent issues down the line so that’s why things went they way they did

I understand the KYC filters a lot of people and may render the investments to be lower; since those who do not pass the kyc will be refunded I guess. I just hope they do it fast and not take much time doing it.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:11:01 AM

Apart from the fact that one gets paid to lure hackers, the feeling of being part of something important give one a nice feeling and the believe that you're helping to make the internet  safer has a nice ring to it.

Was just thinking, how will it really feel in reality? I mean if just the thought of it alone makes one feel nice about, how will the act of literally nabbing a hacker feel like?? #FBI_feeling y'all Grin

Do you physically get s hacker? No, you just have the ability of detecting and preventing a hacker from gaining access to a network.

Of course you don't physically get the hackers, by "literally nabbing a hacker" I meant the feeling of being paid and knowing you just reduced the numbers of hackers in the world by one. I mean then it won't just be a statement any more but an act.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:47:21 AM

I think ICO's should implement KYC from the onset, it's a necessary process one that will prevent fraudulent activities to a good extent.

I agree there are too many cases of ico pausing because they want to implement kyc,  it is now turning into a norm.. Other's should learn from this and implement it before they even begin their ico to save a lot of panic and stress.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

Of course you don't physically get the hackers, by "literally nabbing a hacker" I meant the feeling of being paid and knowing you just reduced the numbers of hackers in the world by one. I mean then it won't just be a statement any more but an act.

Lmao physically getting a hacker.. But yeah, mining rewards from capturing hackers fingerprints is going to be a great feeling.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

There is a pause to implement KYC in to their system, after which they will resume token sale, that's why you could see some changes in their home page

The pause threw people off I think but ya it’s exactly that a pause they realized the issue they were going to run into and paused to prevent issues down the line so that’s why things went they way they did

I understand the KYC filters a lot of people and may render the investments to be lower; since those who do not pass the kyc will be refunded I guess. I just hope they do it fast and not take much time doing it.

Yea, we all want it done fast but documentation is a pretty delicate thing, cryptocurrency has been attracting a lot of attention and most of these projects are now been monitored by unseen forces, so to be on the safe side, the project has to judiciously do the needful, so lets give them the needed time to do what is suppose to be done
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:21:54 AM

Lmao physically getting a hacker.. But yeah, mining rewards from capturing hackers fingerprints is going to be a great feeling.

Knowing that you have made the internet a safer place to be at through the sake of mining using a small little device such as a raspberry pi - not only that but you will be getting rewarded in HNY tokens - which in my opinion will go up in value with the success of this project
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

Stingminer launch is after 32 days, mean 1st week of July. So may be they will launch stingminer and simultaneously keep the crowd sale going? After seeing the successful launch of products, may be more and more people will join token sale.

I guess so too, it's a marketing strategy, a working product means project plan is solid, I agree with the wisdom behind the move

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

I agree there are too many cases of ico pausing because they want to implement kyc,  it is now turning into a norm.. Other's should learn from this and implement it before they even begin their ico to save a lot of panic and stress.

Yes, ICO and KYC process should start at same time. That will save lot of time and confusion also. KYC is important and all ICO should follow this process.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

physically grabbing the hacker may sound funny at first, but I prefer the police grab him. Who knows what makes an angry mob with a hacker.
The approach of bitfence I like it better, once the hacker is recognized, he can do no more harm.
I do not know now, will Bitfence hand over hacker data to the police?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:15:57 AM

Stingminer launch is after 32 days, mean 1st week of July. So may be they will launch stingminer and simultaneously keep the crowd sale going? After seeing the successful launch of products, may be more and more people will join token sale.

I guess so too, it's a marketing strategy, a working product means project plan is solid, I agree with the wisdom behind the move

I agree. It's nice strategy. I can see token sale is not going fast. And I was expecting some different approach from BitFence team. It's good they decided to launch product during ICO
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

I agree. It's nice strategy. I can see token sale is not going fast. And I was expecting some different approach from BitFence team. It's good they decided to launch product during ICO
Yeah it will give the ico a good boost because if they have a working product they are already making a lot of profit.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

Yeah it will give the ico a good boost because if they have a working product they are already making a lot of profit.

It will certainly help within 30 days when they release the stingminer - this will get alot more people interested when it's released, I'm sure many people will be interested to download it and see how it works
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

It would be nice for projects to do as much research as they can and probably get good advisers from the very beginning so that plans for kyc can be done from the on set.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: