Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

I learnt that vanig is starting their business in Asia. Well that's good but I would advice that they get to Europe and America in due time. Because American entrepreneurs have a way of excelling in business.

We would like to think that but the fact is it’s a farse, alibaba is the size of like 10 amazons the fact is we don’t hear about the Asian markets as much but their much MUCH bigger so focusing on them as a platform is a great idea
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

I learnt that vanig is starting their business in Asia. Well that's good but I would advice that they get to Europe and America in due time. Because American entrepreneurs have a way of excelling in business.
I think Asia is just a starting point for the project, I'm positive the team are working​ tirelessly to ensure this project goes global..

Indeed Asia is the starting point for the worldwide run on the vanig platform. Vanig have announced partnerships, with some asian companies, it is the best way for Vanig to grow. The companies may know the asian market much better than the worldwide markets.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

We would like to think that but the fact is it’s a farse, alibaba is the size of like 10 amazons the fact is we don’t hear about the Asian markets as much but their much MUCH bigger so focusing on them as a platform is a great idea

I agree with you I think Alibaba is really huge and I read somewhere right now that Asia is a great place for e-commerce startup. Well all we can do is stay quite and hope vanig pull this off.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

I agree with you I think Alibaba is really huge and I read somewhere right now that Asia is a great place for e-commerce startup. Well all we can do is stay quite and hope vanig pull this off.
[/quote

It all seems to be coming together for Vanig, first a partnership announcement which was announced on twitter here @ https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/993775411439030272

Then the presentation recently which Vanig were sponsors of, they will have some news to update us on how it went soon. stay tuned Smiley
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Asia is a very big market and challenging. Lots of languages involved. Thats why most of the projects starting at American continent. Because they have to handle only English language. Vanig is starting in Asia means they should be having a very good starting base there. Otherwise they wont do that.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

yeah, I dont think that they are planning on entering the EU market till 2022 at the least.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

I think if they make a success in Asia they will continue in Europe and America, we just need to wait and have patience and see how it goes in Asia first.
I heard about that. But have they announced about new location? I mean I guess they not updated yet at anywhere.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

I did not know that with the help of IoT devices, Vanig wants to monitor deliveries to the end customer so that not only will they always know the exact location, but also what temperature is currently in the package. Good feature

Wow. Seriously they can do that?? I mean they can monitor a package's temperature sent out for delivery?? Never knew about that. That's really cool.

This is the beauty of IoT devices and automation which could seriously make a positive outcome on many business' in the future. Resulting in alot more profits for company and a reason why I think this could be implemented

They can keep track of temperature  of the package as well? Is this really possible? I still can't believe that but I know technology changing fast so with IoT its possible.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

I did not know that with the help of IoT devices, Vanig wants to monitor deliveries to the end customer so that not only will they always know the exact location, but also what temperature is currently in the package. Good feature

Wow. Seriously they can do that?? I mean they can monitor a package's temperature sent out for delivery?? Never knew about that. That's really cool.

This is the beauty of IoT devices and automation which could seriously make a positive outcome on many business' in the future. Resulting in alot more profits for company and a reason why I think this could be implemented

They can keep track of temperature  of the package as well? Is this really possible? I still can't believe that but I know technology changing fast so with IoT its possible.

Temperatures actually a pretty easy one to track depending on what needs to be tracked (break point vs active tracking), they have like rfid tags that if the package goes past a certain temperature point it triggers an alert.
mike0829

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

I've been following your project ever since I've heard the news about Alan Wong. That guy is pretty awesome. So, I figured your project has to be amazing for him to decide to join. Keep up the good work here!
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

Temperatures actually a pretty easy one to track depending on what needs to be tracked (break point vs active tracking), they have like rfid tags that if the package goes past a certain temperature point it triggers an alert.

Yeah, and like i mentioned earlier, there's some pretty cool less technical ones that are essentially full of little beads, if the packages are tipped upside down, the beads fill above a line that signifies tampering.  If they merge this with an IOT device, you'd be able to track the temperature, and see if it was mishandled, pretty cool.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

Vanig has a better authentication service for users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

The point is, this is a decentralized platform based on the blockchain concept and at the moment, not every nation is embracing cryptocurrency, the above nations has some sort of regulations when it comes to such but is different in Asia, so is best they start from where they can easily dominate the market and spread to other part of the world, with time, other nation will totally embrace cryptocurrency
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:39:55 PM

But is this temperature tracking is really needed? I mean I was just thinking what type of products need temperature tracking?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:51:41 PM

The point is, this is a decentralized platform based on the blockchain concept and at the moment, not every nation is embracing cryptocurrency, the above nations has some sort of regulations when it comes to such but is different in Asia, so is best they start from where they can easily dominate the market and spread to other part of the world, with time, other nation will totally embrace cryptocurrency

That's not how I saw it. that makes sense:-)
Nevertheless, I hope that the start on other continents (especially europe) will take place earlier than planned in the roadmap. But it will not be easy
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

But is this temperature tracking is really needed? I mean I was just thinking what type of products need temperature tracking?

To be honest, I cannot imagine why you need temperature tracking for some products. For food or special pharmaceuticals OK, but for most products you don't need it, maybe I'm wrong.
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:55:22 PM

To be honest, I cannot imagine why you need temperature tracking for some products. For food or special pharmaceuticals OK, but for most products you don't need it, maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah, I don't think it will be on EVERY product, but I imagine for instance if it needed to be shipped across the ocean, they could use an IOT on each container to see if anything happened.  But yeah, I doubt for example if you purchase a pair of trainers, you'd care if they were at 25c for 75% of the trip Tongue
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:57:28 PM

Yea it is very possible. At the basic level the IoT device would be made of thermometer, simple processor, battery. Like I said this is just a basic assumption in reality the device would be made of more complex gadget
So at any point in time the device can be queried for readings. I think incorporating this technology is very good

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

Nevertheless, I hope that the start on other continents (especially europe) will take place earlier than planned in the roadmap. But it will not be easy

It really depends on the results of the pilot projects and the expansion into other areas in Asia, it would be fantastic if Vanig moves faster than their roadmap but I think we should give them time.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:44:24 PM

It really depends on the results of the pilot projects and the expansion into other areas in Asia, it would be fantastic if Vanig moves faster than their roadmap but I think we should give them time.

Project progress is always important. But we also have to understand that this is a startup and might not have man power like amazon. So we definitely need to give them time for the execution.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: