Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:43:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

when is the beta for the platform going to be available?  has the team announced?

It's like the beta will be available by September of this year

Yes, an alpha version is planned for September. However, I still hope that they can maybe show some first screenshots of the demo before the TGE ends. That could boost their sales.

I'd definitly be up for some screenshots, or a video showing it off basically any information from the software team would go a long way to excite investors i think, and exciting investors at this stage is what its all about i think.

Some screenshots or a video from the alpha version would be a great progress for the project and for the investors and will attract more attention.

Yea, you do have a point, as it will create a sort of awareness and confidence for both investors and potential investors, this is where the power of social media comes in and the team should do all it can to put every available channel to good use
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:40:00 AM

when is the beta for the platform going to be available?  has the team announced?

It's like the beta will be available by September of this year

Yes, an alpha version is planned for September. However, I still hope that they can maybe show some first screenshots of the demo before the TGE ends. That could boost their sales.

You are right about that. It can give some people confidence on their investment. If there is going to be another phase of sales before then, They should release the demo just before the sales commence, I bet they will have an influx of investors
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

This project has a better authentication service for users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen. The roadmap suggests that this project is going to make money for investors
Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

Im curious to know ,What are the main e-commerce competitors that Vanig has in the crypto scene?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

Im curious to know ,What are the main e-commerce competitors that Vanig has in the crypto scene?

It is very possible that most e-commerce platform have incorporated blockchain technology in their process. Because by now the importance of blockchain technology is apparent.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

What will be the token price during pre-sale? Is it fixed in USD or ETH? Can we use Fiat currencies to buy Vanig token? Or we can use only ETH?

The token price during the pre-sale is 0.125 USD. Its 50% lesser than the last phase of the main sales. Its a very good buy at that price. If somebody would like to reap the full benefit, then pre-sales is the exact time to buy Vanig.

I agree, pre-sale offer more bonus in all phases. Also Vanig accepting crypto & FIAT currencies. And good thing is minimum investment is just 0.1 ETH, so small investors can also participate.

As per my experiences in ICOs, is the best moment to invest, is the start of a project. You will get the biggest bonuses and the 50% at the Vanig ICO is a real big bonus.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:12:56 AM

It is very possible that most e-commerce platform have incorporated blockchain technology in their process. Because by now the importance of blockchain technology is apparent.
Competitors is possible but I never seen yet based-on/powered by bloackchain. I guess you never read white paper. By reading white paper you will know everything about Vanig. Telegram channel is best option to for question answering.

https://t.me/vanigplatform
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

What will be the token price during pre-sale? Is it fixed in USD or ETH? Can we use Fiat currencies to buy Vanig token? Or we can use only ETH?

The token price during the pre-sale is 0.125 USD. Its 50% lesser than the last phase of the main sales. Its a very good buy at that price. If somebody would like to reap the full benefit, then pre-sales is the exact time to buy Vanig.

I agree, pre-sale offer more bonus in all phases. Also Vanig accepting crypto & FIAT currencies. And good thing is minimum investment is just 0.1 ETH, so small investors can also participate.

As per my experiences in ICOs, is the best moment to invest, is the start of a project. You will get the biggest bonuses and the 50% at the Vanig ICO is a real big bonus.

rule nr. 29: Never invest in an ICO if you can't get the maximum bonus :-)
this is of course a problem at private sale, since there is a minimuminvest of $20,000. but the bonus in pre-sale is also very, very good, so we should not miss this opportunity
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

this is of course a problem at private sale, since there is a minimuminvest of $20,000. but the bonus in pre-sale is also very, very good, so we should not miss this opportunity

Yeah that's a nice bonus, but alot of people I know always wait till last few days to invest as they can make more day trading than the 50% bonus.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

Competitors is possible but I never seen yet based-on/powered by bloackchain. I guess you never read white paper. By reading white paper you will know everything about Vanig. Telegram channel is best option to for question answering.

https://t.me/vanigplatform

I think they do have many competitors though no one has stated any on here or on their telegram channel.
Someone actually replied to a question like this some days back but i can't remember if the names of the competitors were stated.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

Usually private sale is for big investors that is why the minimum invest is $20.000, the price of 1 VANIG token will be 0.125 USD in the pre-sale.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

I can not wait until vanig finally starts. my girlfriend ordered a gift for our daughter and it was actually no original goods but a cheap replica. that was very disappointing today. With Vanig something like this should not happen anymore

Oh my reminds me of what happen to a girlfriend sometimes ago, she ordered a dress online and was supplied something totally different from her order, so sorry for the disappointment

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

That above will be same till end of the ICO? Or it will change stage wise? I mean price will increase with sale? Or with same price sale will end?
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

That above will be same till end of the ICO? Or it will change stage wise? I mean price will increase with sale? Or with same price sale will end?
The biggest bonuses are always at the begginig and many investors make a quick profit once it hits exchanges.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

The biggest bonuses are always at the begginig and many investors make a quick profit once it hits exchanges.

To add to this, ICO's are typically done in stages and as the ICO goes on the bonus gets smaller and smaller and usually ICO price is raised aswell as the sale goes on, resulting in a upward trend on price movement
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

I can not wait until vanig finally starts. my girlfriend ordered a gift for our daughter and it was actually no original goods but a cheap replica. that was very disappointing today. With Vanig something like this should not happen anymore

Oh my reminds me of what happen to a girlfriend sometimes ago, she ordered a dress online and was supplied something totally different from her order, so sorry for the disappointment

Between incorrect items and missing items it’s why the wide world of the internet is basically run by amazon as their are so few sites people really trust, even sites like Etsy have issues. So any new platform like vanig that ads truth and trust to the ability to purchase and procure items is a welcome sight
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

The team is also building a working ecosystem around Vanig, and aim to on-board businesses and consumers seamlessly
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:43:06 PM

Despite the evolutionary changes at the bottom of the pyramid, our top down systems and processes seem to be stuck with inflexible technology, vanig has developed a solution for that class.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

When it comes to competition, i know there may be one or two but there is none that has created any significant interest yet, so the project has the advantage of breaking into the niche and take over, so with commitment, they will be known as a top brand in the eCommerce ecosystem
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:19:44 PM

When it comes to competition, i know there may be one or two but there is none that has created any significant interest yet, so the project has the advantage of breaking into the niche and take over, so with commitment, they will be known as a top brand in the eCommerce ecosystem

There might some other projects coming up in the near future but Vanig is going to be number 1 in this type. So first one always have certain advantages. It would be nice to check the project progress of Vanig.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: