Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:25:52 PM

Im curious to know ,What are the main e-commerce competitors that Vanig has in the crypto scene?

When it comes to competition, i know there may be one or two but there is none that has created any significant interest yet, so the project has the advantage of breaking into the niche and take over, so with commitment, they will be known as a top brand in the eCommerce ecosystem

There might some other projects coming up in the near future but Vanig is going to be number 1 in this type. So first one always have certain advantages. It would be nice to check the project progress of Vanig.

i dont think they're just aiming to take on the crypto e-commence scene, I think they want to take on the scene entirely.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

Im curious to know ,What are the main e-commerce competitors that Vanig has in the crypto scene?

When it comes to competition, i know there may be one or two but there is none that has created any significant interest yet, so the project has the advantage of breaking into the niche and take over, so with commitment, they will be known as a top brand in the eCommerce ecosystem

There might some other projects coming up in the near future but Vanig is going to be number 1 in this type. So first one always have certain advantages. It would be nice to check the project progress of Vanig.

i dont think they're just aiming to take on the crypto e-commence scene, I think they want to take on the scene entirely.

Thats their final goal. But begining is e-com. Correct me if I am wrong. But the starting point is already good. Lets hope they stick to the roadmap and deliver it on-time. Thats crucial.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:51:13 PM

Yes but they have to start somewhere and starting with a small goal like being the real commercial path for crypto would already be ahuge win to expand on
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:43:50 AM

Yes but they have to start somewhere and starting with a small goal like being the real commercial path for crypto would already be ahuge win to expand on

Take on  the scene entirely will be a very difficult task. I think they should just stick to e-commerce for now and make sure it becomes a success before they start moving to other part.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:19:53 AM

I can not wait until vanig finally starts. my girlfriend ordered a gift for our daughter and it was actually no original goods but a cheap replica. that was very disappointing today. With Vanig something like this should not happen anymore

Oh my reminds me of what happen to a girlfriend sometimes ago, she ordered a dress online and was supplied something totally different from her order, so sorry for the disappointment

Between incorrect items and missing items it’s why the wide world of the internet is basically run by amazon as their are so few sites people really trust, even sites like Etsy have issues. So any new platform like vanig that ads truth and trust to the ability to purchase and procure items is a welcome sight

I think data and logs would speak louder than words. In this case you have the ability to track everything about a product. Amazon I think has a different model and would not be the best comparing example here. Amazon has been around for a really good while and are constantly pushing new stuff out and I feel the are more focused on the customer side. With Vanig It feels the focus is on the suppliers and manufacturers.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

You're right, i call it the pioneer effect which they have as an advantage, the market is pretty vast and if they make a fast move, which i believe they are doing, then they will have the niche all to themselves and for the fact that the project is decentralize one, gives them a massive bonus
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

One of the reasons why I got on board, I can potentially see it being huge, depenedent on the progression and how they attack there roadmap and goals
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

Vanig might be the first but not the last my advice to them is  they should learn from Amazon, because the fiercest competition will be coming from another startup company with the same or even greater technology so vanig should be watchful.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sonofspada

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

Vanig offers access to external feeds from sensors, data oracles and other trackers via their APIs, which allows for real time tracking. This is a good selling point.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

Vanig offers access to external feeds from sensors, data oracles and other trackers via their APIs, which allows for real time tracking. This is a good selling point.

I’m hoping we see a company or two take on the entire platform and demonstrate the platform working early on in the launch their are so many possibilities. I imagine it will be a big task but will need to eventually happen. Streamlining and creating a smooth process to adopt is important
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

All the products sold on the Vanig platform are a 100% genuine and they are sourced in safe ways. It would really be a shame to miss out on this opportunity

johnson.edouard

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

I guess when it comes to getting in as many people as possible, ICO's can definitely be the way to go.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

All the products sold on the Vanig platform are a 100% genuine and they are sourced in safe ways. It would really be a shame to miss out on this opportunity

I already read this information somewhere in their whitepaper. Lots of features mentioned are unique and good to my knowledge. I am very happy to be part of it. Getting ready for the ICO opening
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

I guess when it comes to getting in as many people as possible, ICO's can definitely be the way to go.

Yes attracting a lot of investors can be done in a lot of ways like through Social media, Vanig has 15.9k followers on their Twitter and around 15k on Facebook too.
Jeronimo78

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

Hmmm…there are many things about VANIG that get me cautiously excited…the cashback feature being the main thing…of course, all transactions being recorded as blocks is also promising…what a project right here
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

Hmmm…there are many things about VANIG that get me cautiously excited…the cashback feature being the main thing…of course, all transactions being recorded as blocks is also promising…what a project right here

Why you say cautiously excited? Any specific reason behind this caution? Looking forward to know about it. Did not think any cautious points about Vanig till now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:02:41 PM

Why you say cautiously excited? Any specific reason behind this caution? Looking forward to know about it. Did not think any cautious points about Vanig till now.

I don' t think that we must be cautiously excited. The Vanig project has more great features than the cashback. OK for you as a consumer it is possibly the main feature, but the project has many other interessting features.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

It's going to be a challenge for them to breakout in this market, with the likes of Amazon, eBay etc, so being cautious is never a bad thing.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

It's going to be a challenge for them to breakout in this market, with the likes of Amazon, eBay etc, so being cautious is never a bad thing.

It’s not a bad thing but just because theirs competition doesn’t mean they can’t break into he industry by focusing on a narrow niche to start and expanding much further after they have a foothold or atleast that’s how I’d expect them to handle it
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:15:28 PM

I can not wait until vanig finally starts. my girlfriend ordered a gift for our daughter and it was actually no original goods but a cheap replica. that was very disappointing today. With Vanig something like this should not happen anymore

Oh my reminds me of what happen to a girlfriend sometimes ago, she ordered a dress online and was supplied something totally different from her order, so sorry for the disappointment

Between incorrect items and missing items it’s why the wide world of the internet is basically run by amazon as their are so few sites people really trust, even sites like Etsy have issues. So any new platform like vanig that ads truth and trust to the ability to purchase and procure items is a welcome sight

Sure it is a welcome development to have an advanced system come correct a lot of ills in already distrusted system, however their tracking system is top notch and according to an admin I spoke with in their telegram group, it all depends on the package, some tracking is done on the package itself some from the warehouse to the delivery point

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: