Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

The difference between Vanig and other ecommerce companies is that Vanig utilizes Blockchain technology which simplifies tracking. Meaning you can automatically track your item/package at any point.

Yes. Its really good. But have one question. As they page number 23, point number 3.2 Vanig e-commerce features comparison. Buyer Review Incentives. What is that exactly mean of that? I mean they are paying some Incentives on buyer reviews?

They want to make the product reviews more professional and prevent purchased reviews. Only reviews from real buyers are allowed, and they get VANIG tokens as a reward

How is it possible to find the real buyer and paid person for writing review? Do they track something? I am curious to know about it.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:03:15 PM

Im curious to know ,What are the main e-commerce competitors that Vanig has in the crypto scene?

When it comes to competition, i know there may be one or two but there is none that has created any significant interest yet, so the project has the advantage of breaking into the niche and take over, so with commitment, they will be known as a top brand in the eCommerce ecosystem

There might some other projects coming up in the near future but Vanig is going to be number 1 in this type. So first one always have certain advantages. It would be nice to check the project progress of Vanig.

Vanig might be the first but not the last my advice to them is  they should learn from Amazon, because the fiercest competition will be coming from another startup company with the same or even greater technology so vanig should be watchful.

Vanig team is very well experienced and I am sure that they might have studied the market well. And implementation of platform and sticking to the timeline of the roadmap is key to be success.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

The difference between Vanig and other ecommerce companies is that Vanig utilizes Blockchain technology which simplifies tracking. Meaning you can automatically track your item/package at any point.

Yes. Its really good. But have one question. As they page number 23, point number 3.2 Vanig e-commerce features comparison. Buyer Review Incentives. What is that exactly mean of that? I mean they are paying some Incentives on buyer reviews?

They want to make the product reviews more professional and prevent purchased reviews. Only reviews from real buyers are allowed, and they get VANIG tokens as a reward
It's amazing seeing this project come up with creative ideas like this, vanig aims to create a platform that changes the way e-commerce works
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

How is it possible to find the real buyer and paid person for writing review? Do they track something? I am curious to know about it.

I am not sure but maybe the buyer gets some sort of 'review-code' or something like that, which he has to enter to be able to write the review. This way only someone who actually made a purchase, will be able to write a review.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:55:28 PM

I am not sure but maybe the buyer gets some sort of 'review-code' or something like that, which he has to enter to be able to write the review. This way only someone who actually made a purchase, will be able to write a review.

Yeah they are probably sent an email after the purchase with a code that will allow them to post a review, they also have an algorithm that will remove any fake reviews.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:54:37 AM

Yeah they are probably sent an email after the purchase with a code that will allow them to post a review, they also have an algorithm that will remove any fake reviews.

This is still very complex ,  is it even possible to differentiate fake reviews from real ones. How do we define fake reviews? In what terms or way?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:31:43 AM

Btw I asked on telegram about the sensors and whether they will be incorporated on the product level or the manufacturing level. It depends on the product. There are products where sensors are on the manufacturing facility.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:48:35 AM

Over the past few days, more and more people have joined Vanig's telegram channel, with many good discussions about the project. and all questions are answered quickly and satisfactorily. a model channel https://t.me/vanigplatform

Telegram group is always good. We can communicate with Project team and we get answer very quickly. I just joined the Vanig telegram channel as well.

Communications through telegram platform is one of the fastest ways to reach most projects  team members. Emails can be very slow to get a response to. As well as Twitter

Yep it holds true for vanig team, i've been getting really fast responses from the team on the chat, normally most ico's i post and leave and come back and still waiting for the answer lol, but with them they seem to be active A LOT, i almost always get answers right away, shows their dedication really well

Agree. I asked couple of questions and admin team was quick to respond. It's easier for them to respond using telegram channel.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

The most important part is only review from buyers will be allowed, this makes review more genuine. And to encourage buyers to write review, Vanig is offering tokens.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:28:42 AM

The most important part is only review from buyers will be allowed, this makes review more genuine. And to encourage buyers to write review, Vanig is offering tokens.

Sounds good, alot of people (myself included) don't bother leaving reviews unless it was a bad experience, a little intensive would certainly sway me to leave one haha
Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:32:32 AM

Better authentication service for platform users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that Will make investors rich.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

Over the past few days, more and more people have joined Vanig's telegram channel, with many good discussions about the project. and all questions are answered quickly and satisfactorily. a model channel https://t.me/vanigplatform

Telegram group is always good. We can communicate with Project team and we get answer very quickly. I just joined the Vanig telegram channel as well.

Yea, the telegram channel is a good place to be, the admin is ever ready to attend to questions for clarification sake, also is very necessary to avoid any direct messages from individuals, as scammers are going haywire these days
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

Better authentication service for platform users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that Will make investors rich.

You're correct man with their proposed features and a solid team I'm optimistic investors will make good profits investing in Vanig project.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

Yea, the telegram channel is a good place to be, the admin is ever ready to attend to questions for clarification sake, also is very necessary to avoid any direct messages from individuals, as scammers are going haywire these days

Hope we are not getting this wrong? The channel is different from the group. The channel on Telegram is more of a one way traffic sort of thing. But the group is where the conversations/interactions actually take place
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

I did not know that with the help of IoT devices, Vanig wants to monitor deliveries to the end customer so that not only will they always know the exact location, but also what temperature is currently in the package. Good feature
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

Sounds good, alot of people (myself included) don't bother leaving reviews unless it was a bad experience, a little intensive would certainly sway me to leave one haha
Yeah i agree with you i always leave a review and watch first of others what they think about it sometimes you can know a lot from someone's review.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

But does anyone have idea? How they will going to track this system? I mean in future they will have huge customer. Then how they will be managed it?
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

Just business partner option on their homepage. I while checking all four link (Enterprise Ethereum Alliances), I found big list of companies as members. So that all companies product they will be list on their website? I am confused here, could someone check and explain me?

https://entethalliance.org/members-2/
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

In the Vanig ecosystem, retailers use any of the smart contracts logic to develop bespoke reward and discount programs for buyers shopping with the Vanig tokens.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

Just business partner option on their homepage. I while checking all four link (Enterprise Ethereum Alliances), I found big list of companies as members. So that all companies product they will be list on their website? I am confused here, could someone check and explain me?

https://entethalliance.org/members-2/

That list is the ethereum alliance, its basically all the companies envolved in the development of ethereum platform for enterprise use, basically these are the companies looking to move the ethereum platform as a whole forward, and have shown a strong interest in crypto as a whole basically, very good chance we will see them be the most willing of the big companies to participate in platform releases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: