Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17022 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

I did not know that with the help of IoT devices, Vanig wants to monitor deliveries to the end customer so that not only will they always know the exact location, but also what temperature is currently in the package. Good feature

Wow. Seriously they can do that?? I mean they can monitor a package's temperature sent out for delivery?? Never knew about that. That's really cool.

That would be great, it would be extremely useful, especially when you really need an item and you can track exactly where it is with GPS. You will also know exactly when it will arrive so you can pop out care free and not having to sit in all day waiting for a package!
Is it possible to deliver it somewhere else when lets say you are not home at that moment but you need the package the same day?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

I did not know that with the help of IoT devices, Vanig wants to monitor deliveries to the end customer so that not only will they always know the exact location, but also what temperature is currently in the package. Good feature

Wow. Seriously they can do that?? I mean they can monitor a package's temperature sent out for delivery?? Never knew about that. That's really cool.

That would be great, it would be extremely useful, especially when you really need an item and you can track exactly where it is with GPS. You will also know exactly when it will arrive so you can pop out care free and not having to sit in all day waiting for a package!
Is it possible to deliver it somewhere else when lets say you are not home at that moment but you need the package the same day?

I don't think that same day delivery works on different places. In Germany it is impossible, only incompetent parcel services.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

I don't think that same day delivery works on different places. In Germany it is impossible, only incompetent parcel services.

Maybe right now it sounds impossible, but I guess same-day-deliveries are not something completely unthinkable. Probably it's hard for a rural region but in bigger town I think it will become normality.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

Will Vanig have there own IoT system with sensors or will they use one already implemented and working
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

Vanig bounty programme still on Visit https://vanig.io/bounty for details, they plan on distributing a whooping 2 Million Dollars in Vanig Tokens to help spread the word about Vanig!
I am new guy here. It will really help me to participate in Vanig ICO/bounty program. Thanks for informing here. I'll definitely join this bounty.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:41:42 PM

Just business partner option on their homepage. I while checking all four link (Enterprise Ethereum Alliances), I found big list of companies as members. So that all companies product they will be list on their website? I am confused here, could someone check and explain me?

https://entethalliance.org/members-2/

That list is the ethereum alliance, its basically all the companies envolved in the development of ethereum platform for enterprise use, basically these are the companies looking to move the ethereum platform as a whole forward, and have shown a strong interest in crypto as a whole basically, very good chance we will see them be the most willing of the big companies to participate in platform releases.

Interesting; did you check the requirements of joining?
   - Applicant must be an individual or organization promoting and facilitating Ethereum-based enterprise applications.
   - Applicant must agree to the EEA “Rules”, Intellectual Property Rights Policy, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Policy, and the Antitrust Policy and Guidelines. Complete the membership inquiry form to receive all EEA policies.
   - Applicant must comply with local laws and regulations.

I think this means you have to have some sort of registration or license; or am I perceiving this differently?

It's a stringent rule here but very much important; yeah I think there is a need of licensing here, actually ideally you don't run such project without this type of rules in play

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:26:51 PM

Vanig bounty programme still on Visit https://vanig.io/bounty for details, they plan on distributing a whooping 2 Million Dollars in Vanig Tokens to help spread the word about Vanig!
I am new guy here. It will really help me to participate in Vanig ICO/bounty program. Thanks for informing here. I'll definitely join this bounty.

I am sure you wont regret for joining this bounty. Its good token to have in our portfolio. That too if it is coming for free as bounty, why not grab it. Its a wonderful opportunity.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

I am sure you wont regret for joining this bounty. Its good token to have in our portfolio. That too if it is coming for free as bounty, why not grab it. Its a wonderful opportunity.

Getting all the tokens you can via buying, and bounty is a wise choice i'm probably going to get a decent chunk and then forget about them for a year or 2 and let the platform develop myself, i know i could be trading them to increase my stock, but i rather buy/gather and forget for a while, while the platform develops and matures
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:39:03 PM

I noticed this bounty program as well. Its very generous also. If somebody looking for some free tokens of Vanig, this is a good chance to go for it. Remember the final token price would be 0.25 USD when it go to exchanges.

I already joined Vanig  bounty program. Hope I will get good amount tokens from this bounty. 0.25 USD per token will be good.

Me too. When Vanig hits the exchanges it would be 0.25 USD. There will be come opportunities to grab the tokens for 0.125 when they open the pre-sales. 50% discount is good bargain to add more.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

Alot of companies use simpler forms of this, for example alot of large or expensive orders have little red arrows that contains beads at the bottom.  If the beads are at the top of the arrow it means that the container has been mishandled or dropped.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

Will Vanig have there own IoT system with sensors or will they use one already implemented and working

I think they will use existing IoT vendor because they can't start building IoT technology it gonna cost them quit a lot

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

Vanig will be sponsoring the funding post and NYC VC Angels and ico events set to take place on may 8th.... You can register here http://bit.ly/2jLmfdg  if you are interested in attending the event.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:23:06 AM

i asked a question about this on their telegram group and they gave me an affirmative answer that the project will be applying the IoT technology, which is a good thing because of the sophistication of the technology and the problems that it will help solve in terms of tracking and package delivery

That's good to hear, I often keep seeing new projects pop up with the new IoT technology and will be interesting to see how these projects plan out. I wonder if some projects will interlink together using there "secure" working method of IoT or Vanig will look to produce there own IoT system?

from my understanding they will be doing both. they will have their own sensors and also utilize existing sensors. Now technically I am not sure how they are doing it but that is my understanding so far. They will be having a lot of integrations; but I think all will be gradually taking place. 

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:38:33 AM

I noticed this bounty program as well. Its very generous also. If somebody looking for some free tokens of Vanig, this is a good chance to go for it. Remember the final token price would be 0.25 USD when it go to exchanges.

I already joined Vanig  bounty program. Hope I will get good amount tokens from this bounty. 0.25 USD per token will be good.

Me too. When Vanig hits the exchanges it would be 0.25 USD. There will be come opportunities to grab the tokens for 0.125 when they open the pre-sales. 50% discount is good bargain to add more.

I have also participate in all Vanig bounty program. I too hope that this bounty programs gives lots of Vanig tokens to me.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

yes, in my country that is the case :-) but these services will improve in the future. Just think of the possibility that drones deliver the packages. then there would be more possible. We are only at the beginning of a revolution in e-commerce and logistics. and with Vanig we are at the start
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

i asked a question about this on their telegram group and they gave me an affirmative answer that the project will be applying the IoT technology, which is a good thing because of the sophistication of the technology and the problems that it will help solve in terms of tracking and package delivery

That's good to hear, I often keep seeing new projects pop up with the new IoT technology and will be interesting to see how these projects plan out. I wonder if some projects will interlink together using there "secure" working method of IoT or Vanig will look to produce there own IoT system?

IoT (Internet of things) is the next big thing in technology, is already been implemented in some industries and establishments, using such cutting edge technology will be beneficial to Vanig because the ecommerce industry is pretty vast and there is need for such technology to be used to help monitor everything and ensure that the need of the customers are fulfilled
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:32:44 AM

This is the beauty of IoT devices and automation which could seriously make a positive outcome on many business' in the future. Resulting in alot more profits for company and a reason why I think this could be implemented
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

Hello! I really like your project. Tell me, is there an MVP or a prototype of the project?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

I think they will use existing IoT vendor because they can't start building IoT technology it gonna cost them quit a lot

Yea. And secondly, I don't think anything of such was mentioned in their whitepaper or shown on their roadmap. If they already have an existing  vendor that works, then there is no need investing money recreating what has already been done.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

I have been meaning to ask this for sometime; it seems they have filed a patent application under the number 15936458. Any idea in which database that is?  from the description provided it seems that the aims to cover a good section of the eCommerce on the blockchain. I want to know the specifics any link to it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: