Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

At the end of the day we are all in crypto to make money, we can love the tech, appreciate the possibilities, how it can shape the community. Vanig can bring this all about and I intend to help where ever possible

Yes but a lot of us are hear beyond profit but also because we hate fiat and wish to see a world move away to a decentralized currency free from special interests and banks and move toward my funds really being my funds

The two companies that I would really really love to see get knocked off their perch is Facebook & Amazon. Facebook because it’s run by crooks and they have been stealing our data for years. Amazon because it has too much of a monopoly on the global retail and E-Commerce industries. Vanig can compete with Amazon in the future if it gets the backing of the crypto community and if it is adopted by normies.

I quite agree with you that these two giants need to be knocked off by a project like vanig because both have mismanagement personal data as well as monopolised the market for too long.

For sure they both need competition in the markets. but as we've seen previously any competition they feel is a threat they just buy out the company which i hope doesn't happen to the Vanig project.

I don't see vanig selling their project to anybody. They are capable of handling the development of the project and i know they can maintain the vanig platform.
We are not in the right position to decide what happens to vanig, what we should all do is hope they don't sell because when company like Amazon approaches you with billions of dollar one might find it defficult to resist

I don't care if Vanig team runs the platforms for whole life or sell it to someone in between. I think both cases will be fine for investors. We will get return based on our tokens holding and value of the e-commerce platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

Today vanig will be holding another AMA on their telegram channel by 2pm CET. The ceo will also be available. You can ask him any questions you want to ask.

Thanks mate for this info, I've got a handful of question I'll like to get clarification on,I'll be sure not to miss this.

yeah, fantastic chance for everyone to speak to the team, I believe this weeks its the executive team? And in the future it'll be advisers and other staff as well

It will really show the transparency of the team, giving a chance to the community to ask any questions they're not sure on. Great to see these AMA sessions

So this AMA session will be weekly one ? It's really good strategy from Vanig team. Thanks for providing information about AMA, I want to know the reason behind this pre-sales date change.

Nice opportunity for everyone. If you have questions, go to telegram team and directly get answer from CEO. I have hardly seen any project doing such practice on weekly basis.

From my understanding the AMA is a weekly event and they also iterate the team. So you have marketing, business, technical and managers. you can tune in also even without the AMA their community managers are quite responsive.

The AMA is an awesome way of dishing out what this project is all about, its fun and keeps the project going, i really admire that and they should once in a while come up with a twist of things just to spice up the room, i'm looking forward to the project having a successful ICO and giving the community what they expected as stated on their roadmap

AMA sessions are important for a project to show the transparency and confidence from the team to have anyone ask any questions there not sure on

I think it also help build a kind of back ground connection between the community members and the project team. Giving them a face to think of when thinking about the project

I have never seen any project giving so much update about project development and scheduling regular AMA sessions. Really nice work team!

Their telegram channel is awesome as well, constant quizes to win $100 worth of tokens and the team are very helpful.  Have you guys seen and checked out the MVP yet as well?

I like their telegram channel. By now it's like coming back to friends and chatting a bit.
And of course there are always updates and the quiz (which I always miss :-))

I haven't visited Vanig telegram channel for last few days. I don't know if I missed any updates or AMA. But will check the chat history.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

Really think that Vanigs telegram channel is one of the better communities I have been associated with. Lots of interaction with Vanigs team as well as competititions and genuine discussion. Love to see Vanig team more involved with this thread

Ya most go dead after a while but vanig has maintained a pretty consistent flow of new users and people asking questions and getting envolved and even helping each other with issues  it’s good to see that kind of community growing out of the project
Exactly, I am also member of their telegram channel. I observed that they are giving quick response to our questions/queries. I like their support and response.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

Really think that Vanigs telegram channel is one of the better communities I have been associated with. Lots of interaction with Vanigs team as well as competititions and genuine discussion. Love to see Vanig team more involved with this thread

Ya most go dead after a while but vanig has maintained a pretty consistent flow of new users and people asking questions and getting envolved and even helping each other with issues  it’s good to see that kind of community growing out of the project
Exactly, I am also member of their telegram channel. I observed that they are giving quick response to our questions/queries. I like their support and response.

Totally agree guys. They're always engaging with the community, answering questions and encouraging discussions. I think that the quizzes they do are major factor as well, people love to win free tokens haha
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

Not only that they are also very active on their Twitter they tweet 2 to 3 times a day, I think for a project that work with E-commerce Social media is very important.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

Yes the social media side of Vanigs campaign has been run really well. This is a great reflection on the team and gives an indication of how AI maybe used on the platform to promote and identify key markets. Good to feel that you are involved and know what is going on.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

Yes the social media side of Vanigs campaign has been run really well. This is a great reflection on the team and gives an indication of how AI maybe used on the platform to promote and identify key markets. Good to feel that you are involved and know what is going on.

It really does reflect how efficient the team is, I mean being able to run and maintain your social media outlets to stay active and update community with current information tells a lot about the Vanig.
BrettBaga

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

I like your business!
Very nice activity, unblemished approach, informed results!
Swami74

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

Reading more on the transparency of blockchain, love seeing that with Vanig you will have a complete history of a product. Not only where the manufacturing occurred but also about materials used and their history. Really will be about to make informed ethical decisions.🙂👍
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:21:47 PM

Reading more on the transparency of blockchain, love seeing that with Vanig you will have a complete history of a product. Not only where the manufacturing occurred but also about materials used and their history. Really will be about to make informed ethical decisions.🙂👍

That is the point, that fascinate me too. Total transparency on the blockchain for every material, product, purchase etc. This idea would save a lot of money and time.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

That is the point, that fascinate me too. Total transparency on the blockchain for every material, product, purchase etc. This idea would save a lot of money and time.

Definitly one of the better features we get out of blockchain a level of transparency I think we could have never even hoped for with a fiat based platform I mean the possibility may have existed but not like with something like vanig
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

At the end of the day we are all in crypto to make money, we can love the tech, appreciate the possibilities, how it can shape the community. Vanig can bring this all about and I intend to help where ever possible

Yes but a lot of us are hear beyond profit but also because we hate fiat and wish to see a world move away to a decentralized currency free from special interests and banks and move toward my funds really being my funds

The two companies that I would really really love to see get knocked off their perch is Facebook & Amazon. Facebook because it’s run by crooks and they have been stealing our data for years. Amazon because it has too much of a monopoly on the global retail and E-Commerce industries. Vanig can compete with Amazon in the future if it gets the backing of the crypto community and if it is adopted by normies.

I quite agree with you that these two giants need to be knocked off by a project like vanig because both have mismanagement personal data as well as monopolised the market for too long.

For sure they both need competition in the markets. but as we've seen previously any competition they feel is a threat they just buy out the company which i hope doesn't happen to the Vanig project.

I don't see vanig selling their project to anybody. They are capable of handling the development of the project and i know they can maintain the vanig platform.
We are not in the right position to decide what happens to vanig, what we should all do is hope they don't sell because when company like Amazon approaches you with billions of dollar one might find it defficult to resist

I don't care if Vanig team runs the platforms for whole life or sell it to someone in between. I think both cases will be fine for investors. We will get return based on our tokens holding and value of the e-commerce platform.
Yep. As long as the platform is still running and it's value keeps growing, our profit is still in tact no matter who ever is behind the driver's seat Making the decisions as the owner.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

Interesting article updated on medium by Vanig. Everyone have to read it.
“Deloitte Blockchain Survey: What it Means for the Cryptocurrency Industry”

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/deloitte-blockchain-survey-what-it-means-for-the-cryptocurrency-industry-d66a452eee61
Only few weeks till the end of Vanig.io ICO.
Anyone can give me current progress of the ICO, please.
What are highest and lowest price of ICO till now?
Sure, you will get all details on their website and telegram channel. You should go through the telegram channel and ask whatever questions you about sale.

https://t.me/vanigplatform
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:53:23 PM

Definitly one of the better features we get out of blockchain a level of transparency I think we could have never even hoped for with a fiat based platform I mean the possibility may have existed but not like with something like vanig

I think only such kind of transparency is leading us to the future of commerse, industry and technology. There cannot be much progress in those conditions we are in now. For the sector of e-commerse, for example, people just don't trust anymore their money to an unfamiliar seller, don't want to wait the purchased item for a month not able to track it and to know where exactly is it.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:08:28 AM

I think only such kind of transparency is leading us to the future of commerse, industry and technology. There cannot be much progress in those conditions we are in now. For the sector of e-commerse, for example, people just don't trust anymore their money to an unfamiliar seller, don't want to wait the purchased item for a month not able to track it and to know where exactly is it.

Real good transparency by Vanig. I remember one incident, I ordered lens for my DSLR, I was expecting I will
get  lens which is manufactured in Thailand, but when I received it it was from China. I hope such case will not be there at Vanig
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

You're right, that's the good thing about the blockchain industry, the level of transparency is amazing and i love the fact that creative projects are coming up and utilizing the avenue to deliver productive products and services to the community, i can't wait to see the day that the globe will really embrace this technology and get to understand the benefits that comes it
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

I hope this idea matchs a great success. Clear-cut results, seamless idea, very nice design!

I like the design of the website, but I feel like the MVP could be improved. I know it’s basically a prototype but the design doesn’t really stand out for me. But then again, does the design matter that much if their products are cheap and their services are good?

Swami74

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

Would image that the Vanig MVP will evolve and change over time. The team will be able to see what works and any design flaws, letting the platform evolve into the best possible ecommerce product.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:15:51 AM

Interesting article updated on medium by Vanig. Everyone have to read it.
“Deloitte Blockchain Survey: What it Means for the Cryptocurrency Industry”

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/deloitte-blockchain-survey-what-it-means-for-the-cryptocurrency-industry-d66a452eee61
Only few weeks till the end of Vanig.io ICO.
Anyone can give me current progress of the ICO, please.
What are highest and lowest price of ICO till now?
Sure, you will get all details on their website and telegram channel. You should go through the telegram channel and ask whatever questions you about sale.

https://t.me/vanigplatform

I think contacting an admin through pm on Telegram will be the best bet cause there is a high chance of his question getting mixed up with conversations in the public group.
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

I think it is hard to compete with Amazon, Walmart, Ebay etc.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: