Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Linszippaivai

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:34:57 AM

Hello !
Seems good idea!
Watchful website, extraordinary idea!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

Interesting article updated on medium by Vanig. Everyone have to read it.
“Deloitte Blockchain Survey: What it Means for the Cryptocurrency Industry”

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/deloitte-blockchain-survey-what-it-means-for-the-cryptocurrency-industry-d66a452eee61
Only few weeks till the end of Vanig.io ICO.
Anyone can give me current progress of the ICO, please.
What are highest and lowest price of ICO till now?
Sure, you will get all details on their website and telegram channel. You should go through the telegram channel and ask whatever questions you about sale.

https://t.me/vanigplatform

I think contacting an admin through pm on Telegram will be the best bet cause there is a high chance of his question getting mixed up with conversations in the public group.

The telegram channel is really busy in comparison to around 2 months ago.

Really refreshing to see a daily quiz which happens everyday to win $100 of tokens
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

Reading more on the transparency of blockchain, love seeing that with Vanig you will have a complete history of a product. Not only where the manufacturing occurred but also about materials used and their history. Really will be about to make informed ethical decisions.🙂👍

That is the point, that fascinate me too. Total transparency on the blockchain for every material, product, purchase etc. This idea would save a lot of money and time.

Definitly one of the better features we get out of blockchain a level of transparency I think we could have never even hoped for with a fiat based platform I mean the possibility may have existed but not like with something like vanig

I think only such kind of transparency is leading us to the future of commerse, industry and technology. There cannot be much progress in those conditions we are in now. For the sector of e-commerse, for example, people just don't trust anymore their money to an unfamiliar seller, don't want to wait the purchased item for a month not able to track it and to know where exactly is it.

Real good transparency by Vanig. I remember one incident, I ordered lens for my DSLR, I was expecting I will
get  lens which is manufactured in Thailand, but when I received it it was from China. I hope such case will not be there at Vanig
I believe they will address such issues vanig have a lot to consider since they are new in the e-commerce sector

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

Reading more on the transparency of blockchain, love seeing that with Vanig you will have a complete history of a product. Not only where the manufacturing occurred but also about materials used and their history. Really will be about to make informed ethical decisions.🙂👍

That is the point, that fascinate me too. Total transparency on the blockchain for every material, product, purchase etc. This idea would save a lot of money and time.

Definitly one of the better features we get out of blockchain a level of transparency I think we could have never even hoped for with a fiat based platform I mean the possibility may have existed but not like with something like vanig

I think only such kind of transparency is leading us to the future of commerse, industry and technology. There cannot be much progress in those conditions we are in now. For the sector of e-commerse, for example, people just don't trust anymore their money to an unfamiliar seller, don't want to wait the purchased item for a month not able to track it and to know where exactly is it.

Real good transparency by Vanig. I remember one incident, I ordered lens for my DSLR, I was expecting I will
get  lens which is manufactured in Thailand, but when I received it it was from China. I hope such case will not be there at Vanig
I believe they will address such issues vanig have a lot to consider since they are new in the e-commerce sector

Because it is based on the blockchain you are going to be able to track the goods from their source till they arrive at your door, and if it's not the right product you'll be able to get a refund.
tevez_86

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

Because it is based on the blockchain you are going to be able to track the goods from their source till they arrive at your door, and if it's not the right product you'll be able to get a refund.

I believe the idea is good and i'm hoping that its going to be a very streamlined process from start to finish. that said not everything will be plain sailing as even the big companies don't always get it right but thats where customer service comes into it.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

I believe the idea is good and i'm hoping that its going to be a very streamlined process from start to finish. that said not everything will be plain sailing as even the big companies don't always get it right but thats where customer service comes into it.

Vanig will surely have one of the best customer service since all they desire is to bring in transparency to the e-commerce sector. They will have to be skillful in managing humans.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

Interesting article updated on medium by Vanig. Everyone have to read it.
“Deloitte Blockchain Survey: What it Means for the Cryptocurrency Industry”

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/deloitte-blockchain-survey-what-it-means-for-the-cryptocurrency-industry-d66a452eee61
Only few weeks till the end of Vanig.io ICO.
Anyone can give me current progress of the ICO, please.
What are highest and lowest price of ICO till now?
Sure, you will get all details on their website and telegram channel. You should go through the telegram channel and ask whatever questions you about sale.

https://t.me/vanigplatform

I think contacting an admin through pm on Telegram will be the best bet cause there is a high chance of his question getting mixed up with conversations in the public group.

The telegram channel is really busy in comparison to around 2 months ago.

Really refreshing to see a daily quiz which happens everyday to win $100 of tokens
Exactly, they are much active on telegram. Even people are also much active on their telegram instead of twitter and other social medias.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

One thing I am trying to get my head around is the volatility part of ecommerce. I know vanig is going to allow selling of products in their token. How will they peg the token's price to the actual price of the item?

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Really think that Vanigs telegram channel is one of the better communities I have been associated with. Lots of interaction with Vanigs team as well as competititions and genuine discussion. Love to see Vanig team more involved with this thread

Ya most go dead after a while but vanig has maintained a pretty consistent flow of new users and people asking questions and getting envolved and even helping each other with issues  it’s good to see that kind of community growing out of the project
Exactly, I am also member of their telegram channel. I observed that they are giving quick response to our questions/queries. I like their support and response.
Not only that they are also very active on their Twitter they tweet 2 to 3 times a day, I think for a project that work with E-commerce Social media is very important.
Yes. And because of this activity, people are up to date with the Vanig. This is great thing that if people are investing in any ICO and they are recieving every updates from the team.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

Good to see that Vanig are going to supply the means for the ecommerce world and public to take back control. Tired of the Amazons of this world dictating how we trade. Excited about a world with blockchain and the freedom and choices it brings.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

Good to see that a lot of the governments in Asia are starting to step back from limiting crypto, love to see more countries follow Japan as a guide. Future is bright for Vanig

I'm happy also, things seems to be taking a good turn for Crypto with Facebook revisiting their ban on crypto publicity also  I expect a run from Vanig project with all that's ongoing.

I agree, slowly all countries will approve crypto currencies in some or other forms. All countries will not approve Cryoto at same time, if they do then everyone will be jumping to buy tokens and crypto market will crash.

I think China is big market and I hope China government allow investment in Cryoto from around the world and not keeping it for their own people.

You no for sure whatever would have a positive economy will definitely be utilized by china, in fact Asia region as a whole, i really envy them a whole lot, that they ain't coming all out doesn't mean they are not supporting crypto in the background - this is China we are talking about here  Roll Eyes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

Good to see that a lot of the governments in Asia are starting to step back from limiting crypto, love to see more countries follow Japan as a guide. Future is bright for Vanig

I'm happy also, things seems to be taking a good turn for Crypto with Facebook revisiting their ban on crypto publicity also  I expect a run from Vanig project with all that's ongoing.

I agree, slowly all countries will approve crypto currencies in some or other forms. All countries will not approve Cryoto at same time, if they do then everyone will be jumping to buy tokens and crypto market will crash.

I think China is big market and I hope China government allow investment in Cryoto from around the world and not keeping it for their own people.

You no for sure whatever would have a positive economy will definitely be utilized by china, in fact Asia region as a whole, i really envy them a whole lot, that they ain't coming all out doesn't mean they are not supporting crypto in the background - this is China we are talking about here  Roll Eyes
Almost everything comes from China so it would be a huge affect on crypto if they decide to accept it, in my county i can already pay at some places with BTC or ETH.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

I'm happy also, things seems to be taking a good turn for Crypto with Facebook revisiting their ban on crypto publicity also  I expect a run from Vanig project with all that's ongoing.

Almost everything comes from China so it would be a huge affect on crypto if they decide to accept it, in my county i can already pay at some places with BTC or ETH.

The more we see crypto across the board accepted for things like daily purchases the better especially when it can be used as a daily financial tool that will be what really drives adoption
Nnage

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

Hi, guys.
Seems very interesting.
Believable logo, spotless design.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:08:27 PM

The more we see crypto across the board accepted for things like daily purchases the better especially when it can be used as a daily financial tool that will be what really drives adoption

I think people are coming to terms with crypto currencies as a means of payment my believe is that in time crypto will generally accept crypto
Phossahabboy

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:17:25 PM

I wish this plan go up well and excellent. Attentive business, flawless activity, very nice vision!
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:39:51 PM

Although I believe that crypto is a few years away from being accepted as a currency for the masses, I can see Vanig being one of the platforms to enable this to happen. I look  forward to the  day when buying from Vanig is as easy as going to the local store.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:11:30 PM

Although I believe that crypto is a few years away from being accepted as a currency for the masses, I can see Vanig being one of the platforms to enable this to happen. I look  forward to the  day when buying from Vanig is as easy as going to the local store.

it is like the internet in early years. Few people are initially interested in it, but with the right applications, more and more users are becoming involved. That's exactly how I see it at Blockchain and online shopping with Vanig
Haney Yoka

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:35:25 PM

I support this project and trust  it must be prosperous. Amazing results, engaging website.  Good luck all.
globalfromasia

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:57:47 AM

Hi Vanig ICO people,

Our team from GlobalFromAsia.com just wrote a review for VANIG ICO, here’s a quick overview:
Vanig offers the world’s first and unique integrated e-commerce platform with the supply chain. The platform addresses the inefficiencies experienced in e-commerce and supply chain, by utilising smart contracts and reputable ledger of the blockchain.

We’d love to hear your feedback https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/vanig-ico-review/

Thanks! Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: