Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:57:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Vanig is going to use smart contracts to store data at different stages of their supply chain. I like this idea because Ethereum allows for a theoretically infinite storage space and Vanig will benefit from this.

Especially considering the changes coming to ETH.. With the talked about move from PoW to PoS and the changes to the network to handle load, it'll technically be an upgrade for vanig as well Cheesy

Indeed, someone told me that Ethereum could make the switch from POW to POS as early as Q1 next year. This would be an exciting development for Vanig because it would speed up transactions on their supply chain and e-commerce website.

That soon? nice. also saw that Vitalik was talking about how Sharding is coming to ETH soon and they're working of proof of concept now, that would be a massive benefit for Vanig as well, being an eCommerce store speed is pretty much a necessity when it comes to transactions.

I have to read in a thread about e-commerce about the fact that ETH switches to PoS. I did not know that yet.
really interesting.

This is an interesting information. I was not aware that ETH planning to make changes to their setup. Sharing, pow, will definitely improve performance of ETH
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

Hi Vanig ICO people,

Our team from GlobalFromAsia.com just wrote a review for VANIG ICO, here’s a quick overview:
Vanig offers the world’s first and unique integrated e-commerce platform with the supply chain. The platform addresses the inefficiencies experienced in e-commerce and supply chain, by utilising smart contracts and reputable ledger of the blockchain.

We’d love to hear your feedback https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/vanig-ico-review/

Thanks! Roll Eyes
Excellent. Finally someone is really happy with this project. You given good rating to each part. And obviously Vanig deserve for that. I am glad to see this kind of of positive reviews.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

Definitely have to say that Vanig are continually moving forward with trying to advance themselves. Will be interested to see what comes out of the meeting with Ant financial and Alibaba.

Woah... What??... Is this true?.. Vanig are meeting with alibaba and ant financial.. This would be a great partnership if the meeting becomes successful, it is going to boost vanig platform.

I am not seeing any such news from Vanig team, not sure if such meeting is really happening. If Vanig do manage to secure partnership with Alibaba, then it will be real good news.

I saw that news. They did meeting with Alibaba in somewhere conference hall. Check below twitter link for more detail information.
https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/1016929590713954304?s=19
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

Vanig platform has nice features and benefits over other platforms and with time, it can be the favorite e-commerce platforms for users. Congrats on reaching the hardcap for pre-sale. Good luck with the main sale.

Yea, its nice to see that they have excelled in the pre-sale, the community is really happy about this project, i also expect the main sale to be successful, the competition is stiff and it was something of joy to see that they are making sales ,the project has reasons to attract investors and i hope to see vanig been known as one of the best ICOs of 2018
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

Vanig platform has nice features and benefits over other platforms and with time, it can be the favorite e-commerce platforms for users. Congrats on reaching the hardcap for pre-sale. Good luck with the main sale.

Yea, its nice to see that they have excelled in the pre-sale, the community is really happy about this project, i also expect the main sale to be successful, the competition is stiff and it was something of joy to see that they are making sales ,the project has reasons to attract investors and i hope to see vanig been known as one of the best ICOs of 2018

Ya you almost never see this level of reaction during a provate or presale but vanig seems to continue to have some insane levels of demand for what their looking to offer I think investors are hoping for a nextgen alibaba longterm
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

I know it will take a long time for the project to start, but I'm just wondering if Vanig will also offer to deliver the goods on the same day. Of course, they would need many warehouses for that. That would probably not be economical

In this period of shared economy, I don't think they necessarily need to have their own warehouse, since they act as a sort of middle man connecting sellers and buyers they could use the various retailers warehouses

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

Hi Vanig ICO people,

Our team from GlobalFromAsia.com just wrote a review for VANIG ICO, here’s a quick overview:
Vanig offers the world’s first and unique integrated e-commerce platform with the supply chain. The platform addresses the inefficiencies experienced in e-commerce and supply chain, by utilising smart contracts and reputable ledger of the blockchain.

We’d love to hear your feedback https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/vanig-ico-review/

Thanks! Roll Eyes
Excellent. Finally someone is really happy with this project. You given good rating to each part. And obviously Vanig deserve for that. I am glad to see this kind of of positive reviews.
They got very high ratings in every point they checked on, their team also got 5 out of 5, i think if more people leave a review we can get a better sight of it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:21:34 PM

Definitely have to say that Vanig are continually moving forward with trying to advance themselves. Will be interested to see what comes out of the meeting with Ant financial and Alibaba.

Woah... What??... Is this true?.. Vanig are meeting with alibaba and ant financial.. This would be a great partnership if the meeting becomes successful, it is going to boost vanig platform.

I am not seeing any such news from Vanig team, not sure if such meeting is really happening. If Vanig do manage to secure partnership with Alibaba, then it will be real good news.

I saw that news. They did meeting with Alibaba in somewhere conference hall. Check below twitter link for more detail information.

Of course, a meeting with alibaba is great. he has recently met a lot of people like you see on twitter. he posts a lot of selfies with these people:-)
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:39:05 PM

Very good to see big players like Alibaba taking an interest in Vanig and all that they plan to do in the ecommerce space. Only good things can come the exposure and hope to see more investors take interest, well done team.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

Of course, a meeting with alibaba is great. he has recently met a lot of people like you see on twitter. he posts a lot of selfies with these people:-)

Alibaba is the biggest ecommerce platform in Asia. A partnership with such a giant, will boost the Vanig project.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:43:25 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 04:14:39 AM by iphy6013

Very good to see big players like Alibaba taking an interest in Vanig and all that they plan to do in the ecommerce space. Only good things can come the exposure and hope to see more investors take interest, well done team.

Being noticed by Alibaba is a good one for Vanig will help boost their confidence and help attract more investors.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:18:22 AM

Alibaba is the biggest ecommerce platform in Asia. A partnership with such a giant, will boost the Vanig project.

A few month a ago i purchace some items on alibaba using forwarder service company that have a warehouse in china,
They will contact the manufacture , negotiation , order to their warehouse and ship them from their werehouse in china to their warehouse in my country and deliver to my home. Their fee was 6% from transaction , exclude shipping.

Is vanig have the same concept?
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:16:44 AM

Will be very interesting in the down market to see how the Vanig token sale goes. Is a very strong platform and they seem to have promoted well. Here’s to a speedy finalization and quick launch to exchanges

I would like to see Vanig’s tokens get listed as soon as possible, some projects wait for ETH to reach a certain level before listing but I think this is unfair on investors. I think it’s unfair because it means the token holder has less control and they won’t be able to sell until the project thinks the time is right.

we are still 20 days away from the pre-sale and then comes the crowd sale until 15th september
So it's still very early to talk about a listing :-)

Its funny to see the topic related to listing here. We are still in private sale. Like somebody said here, we are still 3 weeks far away from pre-sale opening.

I mean there is literally nothing to stop someone from trading it on Forkdelta/etherdelta and other similar exchanges right away. I think that they have a solid idea with a fantastic MVP, so I think the token price will be pretty stable tbh.

Will Presale token be distributed to mew or to dashboard? I may not be having the correct information as regards Presale

I have no idea, I haven't look into it honestly, it's probably your best bet to go to their telegram channel and ask in there, the admin team or one of the staff are always around to answer questions.

wow yeah, i asked in the telegram group and admin where super fast in answering the question Cool

The token will be distributed in the dashboard and i think i like this, it will control dumping to a great deal

This is telegram link https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@vanigplatform

Ahh cool glad you checked it out, i've always had a great experience with them in their Telegram channel! They hold a tonne of quizzes in there as well to win like $100 worth of their tokens!

I have to become deliberate about the quiz, like I'd be on telegram and get other activities take me off only to come back online and see the winners announced, quite sad for me and lucky for the winners always lol

Never mind about this, even if you missed this opportunity just endeavor to be available and wait up for another quiz episode and be sure to win something for yourself. Good luck buddy.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:19:23 AM

These meetings and partnerships shows the team is working very hard to push the.project global, I am very excited and confident that great things would be seen in this project.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:24:16 AM

A few month a ago i purchace some items on alibaba using forwarder service company that have a warehouse in china,
They will contact the manufacture , negotiation , order to their warehouse and ship them from their werehouse in china to their warehouse in my country and deliver to my home. Their fee was 6% from transaction , exclude shipping.

Is vanig have the same concept?

Vanig is actually addressing the inefficiencies experienced in e-commerce and supply chain, by utilising smart contracts and reputable ledger of the blockchain, hope this helps.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:07:19 AM

These meetings and partnerships shows the team is working very hard to push the.project global, I am very excited and confident that great things would be seen in this project.

I don't think there is any partnership yet but if it happens in the future this will be one of the biggest partnership that Vanig will have achieved.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

Vanig is sure to accomplish big things in the supplychain cryptospace. Imaging being able to raise 1.65 million USD at private sale which is not even a presale along side these anticipated partnerships with Alibaba and Ant financial.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

Lots of talk about partnerships coming from Vanig. Will be interested to see who these groups are. Having just met up with Alibaba and others, is there something big brewing?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

Vanig is going to use smart contracts to store data at different stages of their supply chain. I like this idea because Ethereum allows for a theoretically infinite storage space and Vanig will benefit from this.

Especially considering the changes coming to ETH.. With the talked about move from PoW to PoS and the changes to the network to handle load, it'll technically be an upgrade for vanig as well Cheesy

Indeed, someone told me that Ethereum could make the switch from POW to POS as early as Q1 next year. This would be an exciting development for Vanig because it would speed up transactions on their supply chain and e-commerce website.

That soon? nice. also saw that Vitalik was talking about how Sharding is coming to ETH soon and they're working of proof of concept now, that would be a massive benefit for Vanig as well, being an eCommerce store speed is pretty much a necessity when it comes to transactions.

I have to read in a thread about e-commerce about the fact that ETH switches to PoS. I did not know that yet.
really interesting.

This is an interesting information. I was not aware that ETH planning to make changes to their setup. Sharing, pow, will definitely improve performance of ETH

Nice one by eth team. It's about time we experienced something better on the platform. Will be nice to know what other changes(if any)  they plan to make.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

Vanig published a new article on medium with interesting reviews 2017 and prospects 2018.
https://medium.com/vanigplatform/the-state-of-cryptocurrency-market-in-2018-7ea693d85794
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: