Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

The project is interesting, but the developers for some reason are wasting time with the issuance of trial coins, and as for me for developers this is not good.
In my opinion, developers have the right to this and this act still has a huge sense. Thanks to the test coins, we can see the finished and final product at the start.
Yeah, test coin has a down side as it is a waste of time, but its done for good reason and so they did, it will definitely improve the final product and satisfaction of the user.
Well, if they can do such a great development in the platform then this is a good time to invest as they were always making the project better, not just getting fund.
Investing is always a risk so invest carefully in any ICO. Since then, people will follow up the guideline on the horrible listing that list any project.
Agree,  ofcourse if you are trying to invest your funds in a project they need to make sure 101% the stability and authenticity of each project in the market. Double checking is very necessary. Making sure that everything is under control and you have all the reference you need to be more equipped and knowledgeable with the project you invested.

Yeah right, to be able to prevent loss in investments we really need to study first the project and check that it has really the potential of reaching success in the near future.

It is very important to study the project first before investing directly because not all project will go to the road of success, that is why the foundation itself is very important to know. Just like this project, I find it good and will reach success soon. I will surely keep track this project.
Yes you are right and I think the devlopers have to also give some video presentation related to project and whitepaper because nowdays the people are very lazy to read this types of lengthy papers. So we can make small video of it , therfore all people can easily understand it and invest in the project.i hope the developers will focus on this topic.
Indeed, this is the only way to get acquainted with such people. In today's crypto community there is a huge number of projects and hence global skepticism, which is why users do not read information about the project, thinking that it is not competitive.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

The support of the team for the community is again starting to go down.

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

The project is interesting, but the developers for some reason are wasting time with the issuance of trial coins, and as for me for developers this is not good.
In my opinion, developers have the right to this and this act still has a huge sense. Thanks to the test coins, we can see the finished and final product at the start.
Yeah, test coin has a down side as it is a waste of time, but its done for good reason and so they did, it will definitely improve the final product and satisfaction of the user.
Well, if they can do such a great development in the platform then this is a good time to invest as they were always making the project better, not just getting fund.
Investing is always a risk so invest carefully in any ICO. Since then, people will follow up the guideline on the horrible listing that list any project.
Agree,  ofcourse if you are trying to invest your funds in a project they need to make sure 101% the stability and authenticity of each project in the market. Double checking is very necessary. Making sure that everything is under control and you have all the reference you need to be more equipped and knowledgeable with the project you invested.

Yeah right, to be able to prevent loss in investments we really need to study first the project and check that it has really the potential of reaching success in the near future.

It is very important to study the project first before investing directly because not all project will go to the road of success, that is why the foundation itself is very important to know. Just like this project, I find it good and will reach success soon. I will surely keep track this project.
Yes you are right and I think the devlopers have to also give some video presentation related to project and whitepaper because nowdays the people are very lazy to read this types of lengthy papers. So we can make small video of it , therfore all people can easily understand it and invest in the project.i hope the developers will focus on this topic.
Indeed, this is the only way to get acquainted with such people. In today's crypto community there is a huge number of projects and hence global skepticism, which is why users do not read information about the project, thinking that it is not competitive.
I do not quite agree with you. I think if a person is interested in finding a good project in order to invest their investments, then he will necessarily read all the information about the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

I think the developer does not start a bounty company because now is not the best time on the market for holding.
Ico markets are realy experiencing huge road block as of the moment due to crypto markets price fluctuation. I think dispatch team knows about this thats why they are not proceeding yet with thier bounty campaign.
Yeah, you are right mate. The crypto market is not good at the moment and it can affect the price of Dispatch token onced it will be listed in the exchange. And maybe the team have alternate plans in obtaining crypto investors and make the platform become more better.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

So far so good the team at having a good time working on the project. I hope they will continue this attitude.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

I think the developer does not start a bounty company because now is not the best time on the market for holding.
Ico markets are realy experiencing huge road block as of the moment due to crypto markets price fluctuation. I think dispatch team knows about this thats why they are not proceeding yet with thier bounty campaign.
Yeah, you are right mate. The crypto market is not good at the moment and it can affect the price of Dispatch token onced it will be listed in the exchange. And maybe the team have alternate plans in obtaining crypto investors and make the platform become more better.

Are you certain about that? As I've observed, cryptomarket is going down trend. But I guess the team Dispatch can handle this.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

The market crash during this time will not affect DISPATCH LABS, because they don't have any public sale going on right now, the project is development stage, the work focus on building DISPATCH blockchain.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:45:20 PM

Such a great plan that some of the people here wanted to support the project and willing to invest because this is the profitable choice.
They have definitely chosen the best project to join with since this is indeed a very genuine and legitimate project.

As you can see they have positive feedback on the different kind of reviews in the crypto related magazines and article, That's a good way to attract people to sponsors this project.
I think that the team did everything possible to attract investors. And if no one is already making investments, then most likely new ones will not be found. You need something to change in the project.
I still fully trust this project no matter what happens, they already have established reputation and thats what realy matters.

Well, I just hope that most of investors and supporters of this project like you that keep trusting and supporting the project despite of some negative feedback about the project performance.
the thing is all project these days are like taking their time and am sure you know the market situation Dispatch labs have actually mentioned that they really like to take their time on their project to ensure adequate performance so i think we should just give them the time

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

You have a point and probably they have a backup plans especially when the crypto market is not good. They definitely will continue for them to achieve their success.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:55:05 PM

You have a point and probably they have a backup plans especially when the crypto market is not good. They definitely will continue for them to achieve their success.

That's correct, that is why it is better to give our  trust to the team because they know they are doing. Whatever may happend in crypto market, I am sure the team have plans what to do about it just to be continue or shall we say just to to achieved tgeir main goals.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

Until now, is there any update about this project? i don't see any change from they release beta version.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

Its been a couple of month pass thier launching date and several campaigns to advertise the project has already been made. Is the project doing good or still needs some promotions.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
developers really need to focus on promoting their project advertising, because without good advertising support it will be difficult to build a tight cap during sales.
I totally agree with you, advertising and promoting is important factor for make big awareness of any project for gain more investor.

This is the most important things for a project to succeed, they must develop and add more strategies on how they can be able to encourage more investors to invest in this project. Advertising and marketing are really needed to reach success.
Strategies for the marketing component should not be too difficult, because their implementation can take too long, and for the successful development of the project is unacceptable, the speed of execution is also very important.

It will not be difficult if they have an experienced team in terms of advertising. Moreover, things should be properly executed for them to have no bigger problem in the later days.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

Hey Dispatchers, if you’re in the SF Bay Area on August 21st from 6-8 PM please join us for an important panel discussion DISRUPT OR BUST.  Panel members are our very own Matt McGraw, Zachary Fallon (Former SEC Attorney & Reg A+ Author), Mayra Ceja (Indegogo director ICOs & Equity), Will O’Brien (Founder Blockchain Capital LP & BitGo), Sheila Warren (WEF Blockchain DLT Director).

Use Code “disruptor” for FREE Tickets

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/disrupt-or-bust-tickets-48464442452

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
KingDome

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

Such a great plan that some of the people here wanted to support the project and willing to invest because this is the profitable choice.
They have definitely chosen the best project to join with since this is indeed a very genuine and legitimate project.
Choosing the best project is likely worth it because most of the people here are willing to support any project in the bitcointalk, that's why you should choose yours.
Levyathan

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

Hey Dispatchers, if you’re in the SF Bay Area on August 21st from 6-8 PM please join us for an important panel discussion DISRUPT OR BUST.  Panel members are our very own Matt McGraw, Zachary Fallon (Former SEC Attorney & Reg A+ Author), Mayra Ceja (Indegogo director ICOs & Equity), Will O’Brien (Founder Blockchain Capital LP & BitGo), Sheila Warren (WEF Blockchain DLT Director).

Use Code “disruptor” for FREE Tickets

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/disrupt-or-bust-tickets-48464442452
This is a great opportunity for the supporters and also the investors because we can see how awesome is the developer of the project.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

Have someone give us some conclusion about Dispatch Lbs these days? I mean that what the team gain from start to now.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:53:50 PM

Any news on when the genesis event should take place and the mainnet would go live? How to receive a notice when this will happen? Do you have a newsletter?

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:03:34 AM

When the project does not have updates - it does not alarm me and makes me think about the seriousness of this project, I hope that the situation will change.

The fact that they're not updating us, the supporters makes me turn off about this project. I know they're busy, but they need to make time to update us what's happening in this platform.

Thanks for your feedback, we are working hard to keep everyone updated on what we are doing, but in this forum it can sometimes be hard to actually find the relevant information amidst all the comments. 

Here is our latest piece of news about our new testnet mobile wallet:  https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/the-dispatch-mobile-wallet-is-here-your-giddiness-is-understandable-801538a658d5

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:25:18 AM

Hi, what's the latest news from the development team? How is the development of the platform going? Sales of the tokens have already been? Can I buy them?

You can find out the latest information on what Dispatch Labs is doing on our Telegram Channel t.me/dispatchlabs

Our test mobile wallet is now available on the app stores.  Please download and tell us what you think.

Apple:   https://apple.co/2Kin4oX   

Android: http://bit.ly/2Kol3Ys
ETA about the mainnet and public sale?

Mainnet is happening October 5th.  We are still working out the details of any public sale.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:29:58 AM

Dispatch Labs Director of Partnerships, Jake Kuczeruk recently explained the basics of blockchain at the Lunch and Learn Series at The Vault in San Francisco. Please like and share the video.  Thanks! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Yb-BsgfuQ&feature=youtu.be
This is a very informative and exciting video for me as it gives a deep knowledge about blockchain and all the things related to crypto. Dispatch labs team surely have some great experts working with them which will make there future very profitable in the crypto industry!
good video. I would like to say that developers need to release more often such videos or reports about meetings. Supporters of the project always wait for the latest news from the team.
Well for others ,rather than videos I think updates or news about its development would suffice, but other videos could actually help, and it seems they are answering other question now.

Here is an update about the recent release of our test mobile wallet.  Thanks for your support.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/the-dispatch-mobile-wallet-is-here-your-giddiness-is-understandable-801538a658d5

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: