Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

Over 19,000+ users have been whitelisted already. Are you willing to join? Hurry up! Get in before it gets close! I'm not sure if they will burn unsold token. Let's keep this thread going!

I think it is 20,000 users now who participated on whitelist.
I am not sure too if they will burn any token but what i think about this!
there will be no token to burn, with such small amount and a great project, this will be easily gone and sold!
I wasn't updated with bidium this past few days and I just saw it right now that they have whitelist.
I thought that whitelist is already done but it seems I am lucky that the participants are 19822. It is too fast for 20000 vacancies to fill up! Fortunately, I am one of the people who is lucky to be part of whitelist.
As far as I know, bidium did not make the FAQ about "burning of unsold tokens". They knew already that they will be sold out from the beginning of their run.

There are probably million crypto enthusiast, and Bidium project is connecting market place to crypto wherein giving more people an options on how to handle their purchase in the market. As a crypto enthusiast i will support the bidium project, this is a very good alternative and a real challenge to existing marketplace that are still too traditional.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hammond ltd

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

My eyes gleamed when I saw this new thread. The title name caught my attention and curiosity that pushed me to read your whitepaper.
At first, my mind blown when I read your whitepaper because I cannot comprehend the purpose of the project. Though, there are also paragraphs that talked about the nature of the token. But when I view your video, all of my sudden doubts and questions in my mind gradually disappear. I found out that this project aims to bid or hire a freelancer without charges using the blockchain technology. A platform where we can freely trade and exchange in a real value (fiat currency).
These 2 objectives of this project are helpful nowadays. No one will scare of losing money to the freelancer who had a poor quality of work. In short, this is a freelance platform, a transparent and decentralized way of hiring the freelancer. Hopefully, you will meet the success!

about comprehension of the purpose of the project I fully agree, it took some time to find out what is it
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

Crypto currencies have gained the attention of the people world wide and they are already using the crypto currencies like bitcoins, ethereum and etcetera as a source of payment
and even in some developing countries countries so in terms of exchanging it is easy to trade or exchange crypto currencies to the real money.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

Can’t still get over from trauma of big ICOs, looking realistic and big projects with all proofs of works having  professional developers but still in the end turned out to be scams. I dont know what assurance BIDIUM has that they are not one of those. So traumatizing.
Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

Functionality: Transactions will be done by the customer at their preferred time in the marketplace; Cryptocurrency can also be sold to our community market makers for cash. The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance. The total system is produced by the same amount.
Of all other freelance platforms right now everywhere in the internet, what makes Bidium sure they are better than them? I think if i am not mistaken i already happened to stumble  in a similar site as theirs. Freelancer platform using also cryptocurrency as payments.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:53:17 AM

Functionality: Transactions will be done by the customer at their preferred time in the marketplace; Cryptocurrency can also be sold to our community market makers for cash. The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance. The total system is produced by the same amount.
Of all other freelance platforms right now everywhere in the internet, what makes Bidium sure they are better than them? I think if i am not mistaken i already happened to stumble  in a similar site as theirs. Freelancer platform using also cryptocurrency as payments.
There are alot of freelance platform. Can you name one that decentralized freelance platform? Do you think Security is there main goal? Bidium is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange which combines the power of Advance Auction with Freelance Hiring on top of Blockchain Technology and it acts as a bidding marketplace for buyers to purchase by bidding and a freelance platform to employers.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

The platform ot the bidium project is good because as we read into the White paper, it is act bidding that anyone can make a deal or give their offer and also
the bidium project can hire quality freelance workers for their company
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

Crypto currencies have gained the attention of the people world wide and they are already using the crypto currencies like bitcoins, ethereum and etcetera as a source of payment
and even in some developing countries countries so in terms of exchanging it is easy to trade or exchange crypto currencies to the real money.
It mainly focus on digital currency which we are now adopting, this is a revolutionary technology and it will change every human lifestyle. Life will be easier as we have a lot of exchange  that we can use one good example is Bidium.

rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:20:31 AM

Can’t still get over from trauma of big ICOs, looking realistic and big projects with all proofs of works having  professional developers but still in the end turned out to be scams. I dont know what assurance BIDIUM has that they are not one of those. So traumatizing.
What did you joined before? Don't give up dude it's part of our task and besides we don't even risk any money here just time and effort take it as challenge and learning process we are here to gain knowledge, share ideas and thougths. Don't worry Bidium is a good project.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

I watch with great interest the development of this project. A great idea and I am confident that it will be widely used in real life
The opportunity to be part of a powerful new investment movement is here.  BIDIUM  project the crypto community with the traditional venture capital market.
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:41:06 AM

I watch with great interest the development of this project. A great idea and I am confident that it will be widely used in real life
The opportunity to be part of a powerful new investment movement is here.  BIDIUM  project the crypto community with the traditional venture capital market.

I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. BIDIUM project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

Bidium is an innovative project that will make the transaction easier and faster with limited number of people, time and place but definitely can do it right. It does not cost so much money for the charges with bidium you can work and earn. Make your own effort even without your company, as well as your time you are also in charge. Many people are willing to support this great platform like bidium. I will follow this project until the end.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

Out of hundreds of ICO here, 10% of ICOs are really genuine and the rest are fake. If I will ask, I will never lend my capital in ICO specially if the project did not benefit much the community.
A part of a wise decision, I think investing in bidium is good. In fact, if we based upon the ratings and project, there is a possibility that bidium can conquer with all those successful exchanges. I want also to invest in bidium but I want to have signs if I will gain or lose with this project.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

Bidium is an innovative project that will make the transaction easier and faster with limited number of people, time and place but definitely can do it right. It does not cost so much money for the charges with bidium you can work and earn. Make your own effort even without your company, as well as your time you are also in charge. Many people are willing to support this great platform like bidium. I will follow this project until the end.
I wonder. With a very small fees Bidium charges the users and transactions and wth this profit it says that 50% of is going to be distributed among token holders, so how are they going to be sustained with just 50% left of their profit a a small fees they charge?
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

So, in short, we can use the Bidium token on the preferred marketplace to buy goods and services, am I right? So how about the fluctuating price of bitcoin is there's an effect on that? How secured is bidium token to convert it into cash?
I dont think bitcoin price will affect the value of BIDIUM token. Bidium will be used as utility token if i am not mistaken by the platform itself so it has its own value to maintain. They can pay transactions in the platform with their own bidium token or other cryptocurrency or it could be bitcoin too.

Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:49:38 PM

By the way i saw this somewhere. Bidium will be launching thier alpha version exchange on May 3,2018 so they can trade crypto to crypto in their alpha version exchange.

Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
They can even choose the job of their choice because they will be having a direct contact with the employers so as they are being interviewed and if they feel that the work he wants to apply to is not too good for him he can back out and not just eat what is being fed them.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

By the way i saw this somewhere. Bidium will be launching thier alpha version exchange on May 3,2018 so they can trade crypto to crypto in their alpha version exchange.

I thought alpha version is just for the company's employer and staffs who are testing the error of the project. I think we will wait till beta version will release. The date for beta version is in June- Q2. 2 months from now, bidium will release also in the major exchanges.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:25:01 AM

I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: