Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

Goeureka is providing the benefits to hotel industries but how will they run there revenue from the hotels and users?
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

Goeureka is providing the benefits to hotel industries but how will they run there revenue from the hotels and users?

Basically they charged a 5% transaction fee for all payments made via credit cards and crypto currencies accepted as a mode of payment (e.g., Ether, Bitcoin).But Also they have an another Payments options made using GO Tokens will NOT be charged any fees on our platform. This is to protect the interest of all our token holders moving forward, So basically if you wants to save that 5 % of transaction fee then you have to buy their go tokens.

Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

As I have heard about GOeureka's platform, They are giving us discounts on using GO's token instead of using other payment modes like debit and credit cards.

I think the concept of using GO tokens is very clear. As much as i know that The GO Token is a digital token or virtual currency designed to facilitate transactions on the GO platform for the purchase of room nights, hotel services, and other internal processes and payments within the GO infrastructure. Not only that GO will provide a 5%–15% savings on all GO Token redemption on the platform.
I visited their website goeureka.io and i really impressed with the work of their dev team. GOeureka's site incorporates an easy to understand interface that enables lodgings to refresh and oversee postings effortlessly. Lodgings will be given an estimating dashboard where rates can be refreshed as required.
GOeureka

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

Hi Glenn, thanks for asking such a good question we would like to tell you that GO will charge a 5% transaction fee for all payments made via credit cards and cryptocurrencies accepted as a mode of payment (e.g., Ether, Bitcoin). Payments made using GO Tokens will NOT be charged any fees on our platform. This is toprotect the interest of all our token holders moving forward.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:45:58 AM

As I have heard about GOeureka mobile app, that is called GO app, Is it more relevant for consumers? Or how much relevant is this for a common man like me.

Having mobile app is very important for any service now a days all around the world.But if we talk about GO app it facilitates greater communication between hotels and their customers throughout their entire stay. Hotels are able to personalize customer experience according to their customers’ needs. Each customer request on the GO App will be sent to the respective hotels. Hotels manage these requests through a Web Content Management System (Web CMS) operated by hotel staff.

As per me having mobile app means having facilities in you own pocket. And most importantly in this world of technology we do not have too much time to waste here and there. So mobile app is very important to get quick access and get quick revert as well. As per me GO app's relevancy is more than their website.
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

Hi Glenn, thanks for asking such a good question we would like to tell you that GO will charge a 5% transaction fee for all payments made via credit cards and cryptocurrencies accepted as a mode of payment (e.g., Ether, Bitcoin). Payments made using GO Tokens will NOT be charged any fees on our platform. This is toprotect the interest of all our token holders moving forward.
It seems, That the team of goeureka is encouraging people to use the cryptocurrency for their benefits. because these days not every one is aware about the crypto currencies so the way they are using for the betterment of crypto that is quite good and looks like acceptable for all.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

As much as i have heard about it,GOeureka is just a platform to provide benefits for both hotels and consumers.So i have a question who will manage the rate of hotelbooking? Hotels or GOeureka.

As per my knowledge, GOeureka will not impose a rate parity clause for hotels on the platform. It allows  Hotels to list rooms at a lower price. GOeureka does not interfere in cost of a room that is set by the hotel management. Without limiting the listing price for rooms, It provides hotel managers the freedom to manage their own revenue stream, and utilize the GO platform to their advantage.

Well after visiting their website and going through their Whitepaper lots of thing and facilities are clear. Like if we talk about the cost of a room or hotel's dependency then it is pretty much clear that  GOeureka does not interfere in cost. It just provides a platform of booking between hotels and consumers, where  hotel managers can manage their own revenue stream.
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:15:16 AM

A quick question, When will the GOeureka platform launch and when it will be accessible for all the community?
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

As we all  know about payment methods, we all face a common issue with traditional payments include prohibitively high fees the lack of transparency by service providers , the need for multiple transacting parties and charge backs.To tackle these issues what could a better option GOeureka provide?
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

As we all  know about payment methods, we all face a common issue with traditional payments include prohibitively high fees the lack of transparency by service providers , the need for multiple transacting parties and charge backs.To tackle these issues what could a better option GOeureka provide?
Yes we all have to face various issues while doing payment like the lack of transparency,need for multiple transacting parties  and all. So as per their whitepaper i would like to say that GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation. GOeureka looks to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift. that provides necessary merchant tools for the GOeureka platform. Recently, multiple providers have launched crypto wallet-as-a-service platforms. At the initial stage, GOeureka will implement these services to save on time and development costs.
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

Yes we all have to face various issues while doing payment like the lack of transparency,need for multiple transacting parties  and all. So as per their whitepaper i would like to say that GOeureka will implement a crypto payment gateway, depending on available proven technologies available at the time of implementation. GOeureka looks to adopt successful crypto payment gateway providers like CoinPayments or Shapeshift. that provides necessary merchant tools for the GOeureka platform. Recently, multiple providers have launched crypto wallet-as-a-service platforms. At the initial stage, GOeureka will implement these services to save on time and development costs.
Hello Everyone! Thank you for supporting us!
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:32:37 AM

I see this project offers a lot of convenience and sophistication in ordering hotels transparently and connecting directly with customers, this is very interesting for travelers and hopefully, the project can be realized.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:11:03 AM

I see this project offers a lot of convenience and sophistication in ordering hotels transparently and connecting directly with customers, this is very interesting for travelers and hopefully, the project can be realized.
You are right that this project offers hotel booking services with blockchain technology and I am also interested in supporting this project. My hope for the future is more support for this project so that the ICO goes according to plan.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:33:38 AM

As much as i have heard about it,GOeureka is just a platform to provide benefits for both hotels and consumers.So i have a question who will manage the rate of hotelbooking? Hotels or GOeureka.

As per my knowledge, GOeureka will not impose a rate parity clause for hotels on the platform. It allows  Hotels to list rooms at a lower price. GOeureka does not interfere in cost of a room that is set by the hotel management. Without limiting the listing price for rooms, It provides hotel managers the freedom to manage their own revenue stream, and utilize the GO platform to their advantage.

yes there is something good,
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

You are right that this project offers hotel booking services with blockchain technology and I am also interested in supporting this project. My hope for the future is more support for this project so that the ICO goes according to plan.

Yes our support will take this project to the moon and this project has lot to offer in terms of booking and there services which is really great and they are providing some very good features
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

As we know that they are using blockchain technology to overcome the issues which used to occur in traditional method as this is transparent, fast and reliable and also it is cost effective so no need to worry at all when blockchain is there 
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

As we know that they are using blockchain technology to overcome the issues which used to occur in traditional method as this is transparent, fast and reliable and also it is cost effective so no need to worry at all when blockchain is there 

Yes traditional methods are very time consuming but major concern is that the blockchain should be more secure as everyday we used to hear news of hacking so network should be fast reliable and secure so that everything can work fine
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

Yes traditional methods are very time consuming but major concern is that the blockchain should be more secure as everyday we used to hear news of hacking so network should be fast reliable and secure so that everything can work fine

In today's world security is one of the main thing one should work on as there are many hackers available to do frauds so security must be the main thing and one thing i need to ask do anyone know how much they are spending on security?
Ralph0003

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

Project is really good with amazing features and they are going to solve a real world problem which will give benefit to consumers and the hotel owners all over the world good to see that there are project that works on real problems
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

Project is really good with amazing features and they are going to solve a real world problem which will give benefit to consumers and the hotel owners all over the world good to see that there are project that works on real problems

Project is actually amazing i like re booking feature which is going to save many bucks in near future i must say everyone should support this project in order to enjoy the benefit which we get in future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: