Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GOeureka

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

With its expansive loyalty network, GOeureka provides hotel customers with a larger pool of rewards that go beyond the travel sector. https://goeureka.io/

Do follow our Facebook page for more updates- https://www.facebook.com/goeurekatravel/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:08:59 AM

What is GOeureka trying to achieve?
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:15:54 AM

This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!  Grin Grin Cheesy
It truly is extremely decent to peruse posts like your on the grounds that I can see that there extremely many individuals that need to help this venture since I too trust that this undertaking is extraordinary and is justified regardless of each and every help it can get from everybody.

Advertising really is critical in this industry. It would decide the abilities of the designers as well as in particular the future or achievement of this venture. There are coins that I hold now which have a great idea yet are dropping while different shitcoins are mooning. This is an extraordinary case of the distinction great showcasing can improve the situation in any task.
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

They want to disrupt the OTA dominance as they charge commission ranging from 15% to 30% which effect hotels profit margin and they also have teerms and conditions which sometimes are unfavorable and moreover small hotels are not able to adapt new technology due to there terms and conditions and they work in the traditional way that they were use to do, so GOeureka is aiming every hotel to use there technology and they should also get benefit from them is this cool that they have come up with zero commission and a platform that everyone can use.
Brett0001

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!  Grin Grin Cheesy
It truly is extremely decent to peruse posts like your on the grounds that I can see that there extremely many individuals that need to help this venture since I too trust that this undertaking is extraordinary and is justified regardless of each and every help it can get from everybody.

Advertising really is critical in this industry. It would decide the abilities of the designers as well as in particular the future or achievement of this venture. There are coins that I hold now which have a great idea yet are dropping while different shitcoins are mooning. This is an extraordinary case of the distinction great showcasing can improve the situation in any task.
All things considered, I can't deny that I too feel the same since I can truly observe potential. This is the reason once in a while I am checking this string to have the capacity to perceive how the general population will respond to the belief system of this undertaking. I am extremely watching intently on the grounds that in spite of how great the venture truly is which is the reason I cherished it in any case, it is still about the advertising.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:29:30 AM

how can we trust this goeureka?
are they giving new packages for foreign visit?
what is the solution for the third party?
what will be having in the future then? This project is good but we can improve it?
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:32:26 AM

I concur with your announcement that any undertaking relies upon how they will advertise the item. Indeed, even the task was so extraordinary yet nobody thinks about it or not mindful of how it functions, nobody will be intrigued. It resembles a store who have extraordinary things yet no signage in it. You don't perceive what the store offers. That is the motivation behind why we need to spread the news, "Informal" is as yet the best-showcasing technique.
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

They want to disrupt the OTA dominance as they charge commission ranging from 15% to 30% which effect hotels profit margin and they also have teerms and conditions which sometimes are unfavorable and moreover small hotels are not able to adapt new technology due to there terms and conditions and they work in the traditional way that they were use to do, so GOeureka is aiming every hotel to use there technology and they should also get benefit from them is this cool that they have come up with zero commission and a platform that everyone can use.

You are right Frank they are charging zero commission on there platform along with that many other features that they are providing including re booking, loyalty rewards, White-labelled solution on the GOeureka platform that will allow hotels to maintain brand control and transactions through cryptocurrencies
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:40:54 AM

Notwithstanding that, without a promoting system without a doubt, any business won't succeed. As expressed in the over that is the genuine articles occur in crypto world. So I figure and expectation this Trust rationale has some solid showcasing procedure to get the core of the network to satisfy their objective the objective before the finish of their battle venture.
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:50:48 AM

Is this a new form of the online travel booking industry? I check out your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. Goeureka is an online hotel booking portal where is more secure and reliable. And by using the blockchain technology there will more be transparency.
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

Is this a new form of the online travel booking industry? I check out your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. Goeureka is an online hotel booking portal where is more secure and reliable. And by using the blockchain technology there will more be transparency.
There are different online hotel booking platform long time ago, many people are dealing with them. so this is a new thing, goeureka is an online platform to reduce down your extra work in searching good hotels. It will help more and save the time.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

Absolutely yes, goeureka is one of the most reliable and trusted platform, i believe they will surely make a huge pump in ota's industry by using ethereum blockchain.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

I want to try goeureka platform so that i can see myself on how it will work, how they will be more unique... So by that, i can tell others what is unique about this project, do they really help many people want's to have booking hotels and faster than the other platforms right now...
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

I want to try goeureka platform so that i can see myself on how it will work, how they will be more unique... So by that, i can tell others what is unique about this project, do they really help many people want's to have booking hotels and faster than the other platforms right now...
You can try goeureka platform through this website https://goeureka.io/ and try their demo of application and web demo as well. It's best to experience it before you can have a better understanding.
cubonho2k

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:21:33 AM

The project is very good. I see that you lack something to make it more perfect. Web pages should have translations of more languages ​​because other countries may know and book hotels so if only one language on the web is not enough. On the site layout you seem to do very well, it's very prominent and easy to use. You need to have a way to promote GOeureka to people, there may be many partners want to cooperate with you to develop the project. Have you made any changes to my words? When will this project be implemented? I'm looking forward to it
MakNoz

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

the emergence of blockchain technology will change the working mechanism in various sectors, one of them in the hotel industry sector. GOeureka platform will offer convenience in hotel reservations by placing sophisticated equipment in each hotel with the aim of facilitating user communication to the hotel manager.
this is a new era and GOeureka will be behind the hospitality industry.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

a project with a very great idea, this is one of the projects that received full attention. I was very happy with this project, good luck for this project
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

The application market of block chain technology in hotel industry is very large, and GOeureka project will get a good development opportunity, which is worthy of investors'expectation.
PaulWalkerP

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

With its expansive loyalty network, GOeureka provides hotel customers with a larger pool of rewards that go beyond the travel sector. https://goeureka.io/

Do follow our Facebook page for more updates- https://www.facebook.com/goeurekatravel/
I really impressed by the effort of team to making such amazing infographic. These are the sign of a true and promising project.
PaulWalkerP

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

The project is very good. I see that you lack something to make it more perfect. Web pages should have translations of more languages ​because other countries may know and book hotels so if only one language on the web is not enough. On the site layout you seem to do very well, it's very prominent and easy to use. You need to have a way to promote GOeureka to people, there may be many partners want to cooperate with you to develop the project. Have you made any changes to my words? When will this project be implemented? I'm looking forward to it
As i have read about their project in the white paper it will be implemented by december 2018 it is also available in roadmap as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: