Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Amaara89

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:55:11 AM

a project with a very great idea, this is one of the projects that received full attention. I was very happy with this project, good luck for this project

Great idea with unique features it will going to change how hotel industry works and also provide relief to hotels who are paying high commissions from there profits so both customers and hotels will going to get benefit from this project
Going through the website, i read that goeureka has nearly 10 partnership, i wish they could increase the number of partnership along the way of goeureka development, with more partners more customer and hotel owners will jump in, and they would have a chance to create a hype of their service.
In todays era a good marketing of any project is first step of success. it doesnt matter how valuable your project is if you are not doing any kind of marketing activity to show the availibilty of your project then its waste of your time and money.
hmm, its true i saw many of the projects in the row who got success just because of their marketing techniques N all.
let see what would be goeureka do...
If we really talk about hotel booking and related services, its fact that no one wants to waste their money to live in hotels. goeureka is doing great job by using the crypto currency and blockchain technology which is based on ethereum.
goeureka is running any bounty campaign or not? I saw some post about bounty on facebook...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brett0001

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:18:38 AM

a project with a very great idea, this is one of the projects that received full attention. I was very happy with this project, good luck for this project

Great idea with unique features it will going to change how hotel industry works and also provide relief to hotels who are paying high commissions from there profits so both customers and hotels will going to get benefit from this project
Going through the website, i read that goeureka has nearly 10 partnership, i wish they could increase the number of partnership along the way of goeureka development, with more partners more customer and hotel owners will jump in, and they would have a chance to create a hype of their service.
In todays era a good marketing of any project is first step of success. it doesnt matter how valuable your project is if you are not doing any kind of marketing activity to show the availibilty of your project then its waste of your time and money.
hmm, its true i saw many of the projects in the row who got success just because of their marketing techniques N all.
If we really talk about hotel booking and related services, its fact that no one wants to waste their money to live in hotels. goeureka is doing great job by using the crypto currency and blockchain technology which is based on ethereum.
goeureka is running any bounty campaign or not? I saw some post about bounty on facebook...
Yes their bounty is live, i think from last 4-5 days. if you want to participate then follow this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4978912.0
Hope it will help you...
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

Yes their bounty is live, i think from last 4-5 days. if you want to participate then follow this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4978912.0
Hope it will help you...
hmm,,, and they are really giving a huge amount of tokens nearly 6 millions. what do you think about bounty N all... how it is necessary for an ICO
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

In todays era a good marketing of any project is first step of success. it doesn't matter how valuable your project is if you are not doing any kind of marketing activity to show the availibilty of your project then its waste of your time and money.
Hope it will help you...
hmm,,, and they are really giving a huge amount of tokens nearly 6 millions. what do you think about bounty N all... how it is necessary for an ICO
let say about crypto world, marketing is the main part of any project and talk about bounty then bounty is the best and cheapest way to do. bounty help people to reach more high. so it would be good for goeureka as they are doing so...
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength... Goeureka will deal with all the hotels?
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength... Goeureka will deal with all the hotels?

Goeureka is not doing any small thing it can be a really big change in OTAs industry. Small hotels either have to increase their price per room or be forced to reduce their profit margins to survive in an OTA-controlled environment. In many cases, hotels are also limited by OTAs’ insistence on best price guarantee and rate parity. Partner hotels have signed agreements with OTAs which ensure that rates offered on these sites match those listed on the hotel-owned website.
Amaara89

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

Hope it will help you...
ohhh that is incredible... I don't need to take part however simply needed to know they are doing or not. in my insight a portion of the task are doing counterfeit bounties too so they can acquire more consideration. however, I am certain goeureka isn't one of them in light of the fact that the group is extremely appealing particularly the chief of group youthful and vivacious.
Amaara89

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:49:33 AM

Hope it will help you...
Thank you so much carlos2108 for giving such information
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

Goeureka is not doing any small thing it can be a really big change in OTAs industry. Small hotels either have to increase their price per room or be forced to reduce their profit margins to survive in an OTA-controlled environment. In many cases, hotels are also limited by OTAs’ insistence on best price guarantee and rate parity. Partner hotels have signed agreements with OTAs which ensure that rates offered on these sites match those listed on the hotel-owned website.
Goeureka will provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotels’ margins and increase consumer prices.
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

Goeureka will provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotels’ margins and increase consumer prices.

Yes GOeureka is doing a big thing and big hotels will not negotiate as this is a commission free hotel booking network it is really good to see that customer will able to book hotels rate at the price which hotels will offer on there website.
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

The GO Token is a digital token or virtual currency designed to facilitate transactions on the GOeureka platform for the purchase of room nights, hotel services and unlocking a range of other benefits and travel rewards.
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

Does this project is similar to beetoken project?
what's your thought? and in which terms this project is different from beetoken
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

Not Reallyyyy, Beenest is the home sharing platform of The Bee Token, a decentralized marketplace where hosts make additional income, guests find unique accommodations and mediators resolve disputes quickly and easily.
It is not similar to goeureka and goeureka is working on a big vision and project.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

Not Reallyyyy, Beenest is the home sharing platform of The Bee Token, a decentralized marketplace where hosts make additional income, guests find unique accommodations and mediators resolve disputes quickly and easily.
It is not similar to goeureka and goeureka is working on a big vision and project.

I think they are also working on zero commission platform like GO is doing so what is the difference they just that they are providing home and GO is providing hotel rooms
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

A really good idea , direct interaction of hotels to travellers surely gonna help travellers experience .

It is a good idea but there is one thing i was wandering that if i find any issue in the hotel services or anything apart from this so will GOeureka help me out from any adverse situation or merely it is a booking platform ?

Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

The GO Token is a digital token or virtual currency designed to facilitate transactions on the GOeureka platform for the purchase of room nights, hotel services and unlocking a range of other benefits and travel rewards.
ANd GO will provide a 5%–15% savings on all GO Token redemptions on the platform. This provides an incentive for token holders to spend tokens on the GO platform instead of selling them on exchanges is they will not be subject to exchange fees and could potentially earn on the 5%–15% savings.
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

I think they are also working on zero commission platform like GO is doing so what is the difference they just that they are providing home and GO is providing hotel rooms

Difference has been told to you jess that there is a re booking feature which no one is providing in which you can save a lots of bucks and also you will earn GO credits and other benefits are there
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

A really good idea , direct interaction of hotels to travellers surely gonna help travellers experience .

It is a good idea but there is one thing i was wandering that if i find any issue in the hotel services or anything apart from this so will GOeureka help me out from any adverse situation or merely it is a booking platform ?

definitely they have thought upon this also as they  would be support or there should be some terms and conditions regarding the same as no one wants to affect there goodwill and as far as they are new so they will maintain all these things
Amaara89

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:30:21 AM

Difference has been told to you jess that there is a re booking feature which no one is providing in which you can save a lots of bucks and also you will earn GO credits and other benefits are there
Based on my personal experience in booking hotels only the ota industry and the hotels owners only need important details of you as an customer
that will help their hotel prosper and not the other things that are not related to the organization.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

Based on my personal experience in booking hotels only the ota industry and the hotels owners only need important details of you as an customer
that will help their hotel prosper and not the other things that are not related to the organization.

Can you briefly explain what you want to say in regards to my question as it is different from what i am talking about
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: