Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:45:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40421 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

I think this is an easy way to find Hotels, Goeureka platform is a new form of booking hotels, have an easier way to find hotels that fits your budget and need which is going to help the travelers 

I too think so, the procedures and ideas behind GOeureka are seriously very unique. It is a global platform and going to help the travelers all around the world. they have lots of attractive features like Automatic re booking and Zero Commission Fee extra., By this platform we can get easy access of hotels and our room key. Their feature Inter operable Loyalty Points is going to help us in a new way.  
As much as i know about it, This is going to be a fresh and newest Brand. First of all they are giving us a discount on using GO tokens in-spite of other payment methods like credit card s and debit cards. And we can also redeem their loyalty points as well.So this will save our hardened money.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:39:04 AM

As a technology partner to hotels, what is GOeureka's vision? Can any one explain it please.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

As a technology partner to hotels, what is GOeureka's vision? Can any one explain it please.

Well, after visiting  their Whitepaper I would like to share my ideas about it, As a technology partner to hotels, GO intends to provide a straightforward web and app experience to users without the high commission structures imposed by current OTAs. By reducing the financial commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms, GO will enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic value and customer service.GO’s vision for the future of the travel industry is a supportive online ecosystem where all businesses are allowed the opportunity to thrive and benefit from providing the best goods or services to travelers.
Arvansyy

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

Well, after visiting  their Whitepaper I would like to share my ideas about it, As a technology partner to hotels, GO intends to provide a straightforward web and app experience to users without the high commission structures imposed by current OTAs. By reducing the financial commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms, GO will enable hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic value and customer service.GO’s vision for the future of the travel industry is a supportive online ecosystem where all businesses are allowed the opportunity to thrive and benefit from providing the best goods or services to travelers.

As a technology partner GOeureka's vision is very clear and simple.The GOeureka platform leverages blockchain technology to position itself as an unbiased and transparent technology partner to hotels, transforming traditional loyalty systems and delivering increasing value to all hotels and their customers. GO aims to create a new symbiosis where hotels maintain control over their brand while unlocking unprecedented value for consumers on its platform.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

I was just reading the white paper of the Goeureka, I was able to understand that yes it will be a project of dreams come to existence for users ,But Somewhere in my mind i want to know how they are going to benefits the hotel people? will there profit is distributed between user and Goeureka? Does hotel are going to provide us less facility because of this ?
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

I think this is an easy way to find Hotels, Goeureka platform is a new form of booking hotels, have an easier way to find hotels that fits your budget and need which is going to help the travelers 

I too think so, the procedures and ideas behind GOeureka are seriously very unique. It is a global platform and going to help the travelers all around the world. they have lots of attractive features like Automatic re booking and Zero Commission Fee extra., By this platform we can get easy access of hotels and our room key. Their feature Inter operable Loyalty Points is going to help us in a new way.  
As much as i know about it, This is going to be a fresh and newest Brand. First of all they are giving us a discount on using GO tokens in-spite of other payment methods like credit card s and debit cards. And we can also redeem their loyalty points as well.So this will save our hardened money.
Loyalty points program in hotel booking sector will perform main role to stay their customer with them, Like: Customer Retention- The primary motive behind a loyalty program is to retain customers by rewarding customers for their repeat purchase behavior. Relevant Customer Data and Consumer Trends. Higher Cart Value. Reducing Unprofitable Customers. Better Customer Communication. This will be best thing for goeureka.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

I was just reading the white paper of the Goeureka, I was able to understand that yes it will be a project of dreams come to existence for users ,But Somewhere in my mind i want to know how they are going to benefits the hotel people? will there profit is distributed between user and Goeureka? Does hotel are going to provide us less facility because of this?

NO, They are not going to compromising with the facilities that they have to give you as the hotel have also a bond with the Goeureka members and hotel profit will definitely not be compromised. They are providing the features like Access the hotel room via the App (applies to keypads or Smart Locks), Which leads to no Loss of keys and room number, Also there is privacy is no longer an issue as you have access the hotel room via the App.
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

As much as i have heard about it,GOeureka is just a platform to provide benefits for both hotels and consumers.So i have a question who will manage the rate of hotelbooking? Hotels or GOeureka.
Tom-D

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

Is there any new update or news about goeureka? Or they have done any partnership with any one?
Looking forward for answer, Thank you.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:23:36 AM

I was just reading the white paper of the Goeureka, I was able to understand that yes it will be a project of dreams come to existence for users ,But Somewhere in my mind i want to know how they are going to benefits the hotel people? will there profit is distributed between user and Goeureka? Does hotel are going to provide us less facility because of this?

NO, They are not going to compromising with the facilities that they have to give you as the hotel have also a bond with the Goeureka members and hotel profit will definitely not be compromised. They are providing the features like Access the hotel room via the App (applies to keypads or Smart Locks), Which leads to no Loss of keys and room number, Also there is privacy is no longer an issue as you have access the hotel room via the App.

They have also some more facilities that they are giving Like user can access the hotel  hotel’s restaurants and menus from their app, Also you can request for room service and the order is sent to the hotel’s Web CMS. It will be Access the hotel room via the App (applies to keypads or Smart Locks).And I more thing i like most that they will update you about the nearest events happening at their property or in the surrounding area.

Stephen King

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

Hi! all, As we all know that the idea and technique behind the GOeureka is very unique. I really praise them, but along with these if any other person like me, is giving any valuable advise to GO's team, then can I get something from them like rewards and all? Smiley 
cooperly

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

Hi! all, As we all know that the idea and technique behind the GOeureka is very unique. I really praise them, but along with these if any other person like me, is giving any valuable advise to GO's team, then can I get something from them like rewards and all? Smiley 

In the whitepaper of GOeureka, I have seen this kind of subject. So I can say that GOeureka's platform will engage the community by creating a sandbox that enables developers and the general public to propose new ideas and features for the platform. Consumers will be rewarded for features implemented within the GO platform.May be they could get few GO tokens as per their idea.
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:50:09 AM

They have also some more facilities that they are giving Like user can access the hotel  hotel’s restaurants and menus from their app, Also you can request for room service and the order is sent to the hotel’s Web CMS. It will be Access the hotel room via the App (applies to keypads or Smart Locks).And I more thing i like most that they will update you about the nearest events happening at their property or in the surrounding area.

Yes they are giving you complete package of Entertainment Like they are giving you the city guide feature will be an interactive map that will allow our users to find useful places such as restaurants, ATMs, shops, bus/train stations, and more, Also They are thinking for launching the Virtual Travel Assistant Technique which basically is an AI-powered virtual travel assistant that GO users will be able to engage to help arrange bookings and organize trips.Their white paper is basically having the hopes and goals so it seems very promising and effective.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

As they are using BLOCKCHAIN AND SMART CONTRACT technique.What is new in that and how they differ from other.?
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

As they are using BLOCKCHAIN AND SMART CONTRACT technique.What is new in that and how they differ from other.?

Basically All transactions on the App will operate on GO’s smart contract. The smart contract acts as a communication layer between the platform and the blockchain. All transaction data will be sent to the smart contract to execute its terms, and the transaction will be stored in the blockchain. This removes the need for a middleman and facilitates lower transaction costs throughout the platform. The GO platform utilizes the widely-used Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum’s smart contracts provide multiple language implementations that will facilitate future integration. An audit of all transactions on the platform will be kept on the blockchain each time the smart contract is executed.SO this is something new and different from the traditional techniques that are used in the present world.
Arvansyy

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

As I have heard about GOeureka's platform, They are giving us discounts on using GO's token instead of using other payment modes like debit and credit cards.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

As I have heard about GOeureka's platform, They are giving us discounts on using GO's token instead of using other payment modes like debit and credit cards.

I think the concept of using GO tokens is very clear. As much as i know that The GO Token is a digital token or virtual currency designed to facilitate transactions on the GO platform for the purchase of room nights, hotel services, and other internal processes and payments within the GO infrastructure. Not only that GO will provide a 5%–15% savings on all GO Token redemption on the platform.
Stephen King

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

As I have heard about GOeureka mobile app, that is called GO app, Is it more relevant for consumers? Or how much relevant is this for a common man like me.
cooperly

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

As I have heard about GOeureka mobile app, that is called GO app, Is it more relevant for consumers? Or how much relevant is this for a common man like me.

Having mobile app is very important for any service now a days all around the world.But if we talk about GO app it facilitates greater communication between hotels and their customers throughout their entire stay. Hotels are able to personalize customer experience according to their customers’ needs. Each customer request on the GO App will be sent to the respective hotels. Hotels manage these requests through a Web Content Management System (Web CMS) operated by hotel staff.
GOeureka

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

Is there any new update or news about goeureka? Or they have done any partnership with any one?
Looking forward for answer, Thank you.

Hi Tom, Thank you for asking, we would like to inform you that we already have Worldwide Coverage With 400,000 hotels available at launch and further we are into our ICO sale stage you can participate in it by clicking on following link https://goeureka.io/user/account/login/?next=/kyc/ and also get 10% bonus. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: