Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:26:40 AM

Well, I have visited multiple cities and stayed in various hotels. I have seen that Hotels tuck sheets under the mattress, I know this is not a proper place to ask this kind of foolish answer but still I am curious and want to know about it. Is it a co-incidence or there is any specific reason?
First of all, after tucking the sheets under the mattresses, looks better. In spite of this, there may be other reasons like neat and tidy appearance and all. If you are sleeping on a bed which sheet is not tucked, there is the possibility that when you awake in the morning you could see that your sheet is not on your bed properly. It may look like fully wrinkled.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

There are lots of Online booking sites for hotel booking, Who are the main opponents of GOeureka in Online Hotel Booking Industry?
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

There are few features mentioned in GOeureka's whitepaper like Ease in check-in process and doing it over the app, Room key features like accessing the rooms directly through App and payment through Fiat and cryptocurrencies. Seems like many new innovative features are being introduced by GOeureka providing complete decentralized network.

Not only these above mentioned features are awesome, But will also be helpful in providing ease of check-in and check-outs. But there is this one thing i didn't get and its about there Loyalty Program or loyalty points and how it will benefit us as a customer?

GOeureka's inter-operable loyalty network will provide greater utility and value to hotel customers. They have a vision is to give the customer access to loyalty points from multiple programs across a single platform. Points earned from a restaurant can be redeemed form GO credits, and in turn, used to pay for a hotel room. Block-chain acts as an immutable and a secure ledger of all transactions related to the issuance of GO credits, creating a transparent and audit-able supply of loyalty points without the need for intermediaries.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

There are lots of Online booking sites for hotel booking, Who are the main opponents of GOeureka in Online Hotel Booking Industry?
Well, I am a fanatic traveller, and I love to travel across the world. So I used to visit all online booking sites. Recently I visited the upcoming booking platform GOeureka, I really loved their vision. I would like to explain how hotels will monitor:- Hotels are totally free to utilize the GOeureka’s website and monitor their rate parity as well. Hotels can list their products and services on the GO website where they will have full control of their own listings, rates, policies, and features. This aligns with GO’s objective of being a technological partner for hotels, creating a more transparent framework for all parties involved.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

Well, I am a fanatic traveller, and I love to travel across the world. So I used to visit all online booking sites. Recently I visited the upcoming booking platform GOeureka, I really loved their vision. I would like to explain how hotels will monitor:- Hotels are totally free to utilize the GOeureka’s website and monitor their rate parity as well. Hotels can list their products and services on the GO website where they will have full control of their own listings, rates, policies, and features. This aligns with GO’s objective of being a technological partner for hotels, creating a more transparent framework for all parties involved.
GO will provide the following features on its website: Re-Booking feature that allows customers to obtain the best possible room rates when room prices fluctuate Loyalty program subscriptions where users are encouraged to sign up for the hotel’s own loyalty program Hotel inventory management Feature factory that enables hotels to customize their offerings on the GO platform.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

GO will provide the following features on its website: Re-Booking feature that allows customers to obtain the best possible room rates when room prices fluctuate Loyalty program subscriptions where users are encouraged to sign up for the hotel’s own loyalty program Hotel inventory management Feature factory that enables hotels to customize their offerings on the GO platform.
With GO’s integration, customers have the option of subscribing to a hotel’s loyalty program directly via the platform. This is beneficial to both hotels and consumers as it provides a mechanism for expanding the customer base and increasing customer retention. Customers are now able to obtain loyalty points directly from the hotel and earn loyalty tokens by using the GO platform. The website will also feature a hotel inventory management tool to manage inventory, rates, and check-ins. This can work alongside a hotel’s in-house system or become its go-to platform. All data from GO’s inventory management is shared with the hotel’s database once integration is complete so that hotels now have visibility over customers booking with them.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

Why does GOeureka use Ethereum blockchain? Is there any specific reason?
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

Actually, The blockchain provides GOeureka with the required token economics needed to eliminate high commission fees and the ability to facilitate interoperable loyalty points. GOeureka’s platform also benefits from the distributed ledger technology that guarantees security and transparency across its platform.
Bob_neuire

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

Actually, The blockchain provides GOeureka with the required token economics needed to eliminate high commission fees and the ability to facilitate interoperable loyalty points. GOeureka’s platform also benefits from the distributed ledger technology that guarantees security and transparency across its platform.

GOeureka chose the Ethereum blockchain due to its flexible and extensible nature. The use of Ethereum smart contracts allows for the creation of “autonomous agents” that may be implemented throughout GOeureka’s platform to automate many processes and remove various third-parties that usually result in a slower process and multiple transaction fees that lead to high costs.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

GOeureka chose the Ethereum blockchain due to its flexible and extensible nature. The use of Ethereum smart contracts allows for the creation of “autonomous agents” that may be implemented throughout GOeureka’s platform to automate many processes and remove various third-parties that usually result in a slower process and multiple transaction fees that lead to high costs.

While moving towards a fully decentralized platform, GOeureka will look into the adoption of key blockchain technologies such as zero knowledge proofs, off-chain computation solutions and recently introduced Ethereum technology like the Plasma and Raiden network.
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

Is it really true that GOeureka is providing full self-service capabilities, along with the "Room key" feature in the mobile app?
justin_hanna

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

Is it really true that GOeureka is providing full self-service capabilities, along with the "Room key" feature in the mobile app?

Yes, They are providing the full self service in mobile app. To provide full self-service capabilities, GOeureka will also provide a room key feature on the mobile app. The availability of the mobile room key depends on the hotel’s physical infrastructure, but hotels with smart locks or keypad locks will have the room key feature integrated on GOeureka’s app.
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

Yes, They are providing the full self service in mobile app. To provide full self-service capabilities, GOeureka will also provide a room key feature on the mobile app. The availability of the mobile room key depends on the hotel’s physical infrastructure, but hotels with smart locks or keypad locks will have the room key feature integrated on GOeureka’s app.

GOeureka will integrate available developer APIs by major smart lock providers. This technology makes use of encrypted Bluetooth technology, where authenticated data is sent from the GOeureka app through the guest’s mobile device to the smart lock network which then unlocks a guest’s room. Bluetooth technology is found to be a safer alternative due to encryption and authentication methods available for Bluetooth transmission as opposed to Wi-Fi protocols that are easily spied on by other users on the same Wi-Fi network.
Bob_neuire

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

As we all are familiar with the third party booking sites that called OTA, it is true that they charge commission from us. But as per my knowledge, they are providing us comfort and all. That's why they are covering 70% of hotel booking traffic. So my question is, how GOeureka make things better?
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

As we all are familiar with the third party booking sites that called OTA, it is true that they charge commission from us. But as per my knowledge, they are providing us comfort and all. That's why they are covering 70% of hotel booking traffic. So my question is, how GOeureka make things better?

Of course, We all are used to for OTAs. But, Whether travelling for work or pleasure, domestically or abroad, one of the biggest expenses to tackle is accommodation. Even when you’ve found the best deal available it can still often feel like you’ve overpaid, and for good reason; you probably have With the rise in online bookings, hotel rates are being pushed up by Online Travel Agents (OTAs) such as Expedia and Price-line who can be charging hoteliers commission fees as high as 15–30%. With their margins reduced, hotels often have little choice but to increase their prices and/or cut costs elsewhere (both of which will be felt by their guests).
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

I am very interested in how you want to compete with large centralized sites like booking or airbnb? For ordinary users need a very easy to use platform
Just your idea is very good, because I myself often travel
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

As much as I know, GOeureka platform is a Technological innovation in Online Hotel booking industry. What is It's Technological overview?
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

As much as I know, GOeureka platform is a Technological innovation in Online Hotel booking industry. What is It's Technological overview?
I personally have done a lot of digging on GOeureka so I would like to answer this question. GOeureka aims to develop an easy to use, reliable Facility and Services booking system with persistent indisputable records. As with all new systems, much of what is proposed will evolve over time as requirements change.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

I personally have done a lot of digging on GOeureka so I would like to answer this question. GOeureka aims to develop an easy to use, reliable Facility and Services booking system with persistent indisputable records. As with all new systems, much of what is proposed will evolve over time as requirements change.
The web platform will be developed with a backend built on the Python Django framework while individual components will be built using a mix of programming languages (HTML, CSS, Javascript, Golang, etc.) and the mobile application built on the Ionic framework. The database will be a PostgreSQL database that runs on a cloud server (Amazon Web Service) with certain data validated and stored on the Ethereum blockchain. Smart contracts will be ERC20 compliant (though newer standards may be applied after the time of writing) and customized using Solidity.
justin_hanna

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

The web platform will be developed with a backend built on the Python Django framework while individual components will be built using a mix of programming languages (HTML, CSS, Javascript, Golang, etc.) and the mobile application built on the Ionic framework. The database will be a PostgreSQL database that runs on a cloud server (Amazon Web Service) with certain data validated and stored on the Ethereum blockchain. Smart contracts will be ERC20 compliant (though newer standards may be applied after the time of writing) and customized using Solidity.
ERC20 smart contracts will be utilized for the security and immutability of data throughout the platform. To increase performance and keep transaction fees to a minimum, individual transactions and bookings will be kept outside of the blockchain. The settlement of all transactions will occur off-chain and fulfilled transactions will be aggregated each day and sent through the smart contract to be validated and stored on the blockchain.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: