Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 09:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lauren0002

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

Using a blockchain tehcnology in crypto world is like a mandatory step for all those who are entering in crypto with their project. Not talking about only one project i saw so many times where ICO's owner using blockchain technology to increase the level of transparency. We all know that transparency is the first key of success for every business or ico. By the way technology of blockchain is really helpful to increase the business criteria.
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

Using a blockchain tehcnology in crypto world is like a mandatory step for all those who are entering in crypto with their project. Not talking about only one project i saw so many times where ICO's owner using blockchain technology to increase the level of transparency. We all know that transparency is the first key of success for every business or ico. By the way technology of blockchain is really helpful to increase the business criteria.

Exactly having a transparency is the first key to success for every business or ICO, that is encoded by the blockchain technology, It can increase the flows the transparency in the project that leads the potential of the project that can be beneficial of the growth of the project. Basically, they are planning to revolutionize the ota's industry by using blockchain technology.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

Exactly having a transparency is the first key to success for every business or ICO, that is encoded by the blockchain technology, It can increase the flows the transparency in the project that leads the potential of the project that can be beneficial of the growth of the project. Basically, they are planning to revolutionize the ota's industry by using blockchain technology.

But i think that ota's will also do something to overcome this platform as they are in travel industry for long time if ota's will do something like this or provide something better than this platform than it will become difficult for this platform to stay in the market.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

GOeureka is focusing on eradicating  the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents as they poss unwanted terms and conditions in order to earn more and more profit by cutting down the pockets of hotel owners and customers and both are in loss they are only providing a list of hotels and booking the hotels on behalf of us nothing more they are doing and they are charging for it as nothing is free  i think GOeureka will less some burden of these hotels and customers.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

GOeureka is focusing on eradicating  the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents as they poss unwanted terms and conditions in order to earn more and more profit by cutting down the pockets of hotel owners and customers and both are in loss they are only providing a list of hotels and booking the hotels on behalf of us nothing more they are doing and they are charging for it as nothing is free  i think GOeureka will less some burden of these hotels and customers.

Yes you are right first they will increase the price than they make fool by saying that you are getting a discount instead you are not getting discount they are just making fool of us and charge more higher amount than what hotel is actually providing so OTA's are here to give loss to us
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:44:18 PM

Indeed, industry of tourism and travel and therefore online booking is huge and growting. From one side, blockchain will throw out middleman in this field, from other - there are huge "middelman" brands like Booking.com etc, that own significant part of market and also can transform in blockchain-based companies, when regulation will allow it without significant legal risks.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

Indeed, industry of tourism and travel and therefore online booking is huge and growting. From one side, blockchain will throw out middleman in this field, from other - there are huge "middelman" brands like Booking.com etc, that own significant part of market and also can transform in blockchain-based companies, when regulation will allow it without significant legal risks.
when viewed from the concept and also the purpose of this project, it is indeed very interesting so that the support is very much needed by this project, so that in the future it will be easier to reach the target and realize the objectives of this project.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

This thread is very clear about the idea and the basis of this project related to the inn, it is very interesting to wait for the development of this project in the future, hopefully the sale of coins reach the target
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

Yes you are right first they will increase the price than they make fool by saying that you are getting a discount instead you are not getting discount they are just making fool of us and charge more higher amount than what hotel is actually providing so OTA's are here to give loss to us

I really hope that they will be able to compete with these huge booking sites. I have such a question, will the payment of accommodation be in tokens or in Fiat?
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:12:51 AM

I really hope that they will be able to compete with these huge booking sites. I have such a question, will the payment of accommodation be in tokens or in Fiat?
the team will definitely do the best for this project so that later this project will be able to compete with other projects, and be able to achieve targeted results. successful for this project.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

the team will definitely do the best for this project so that later this project will be able to compete with other projects, and be able to achieve targeted results. successful for this project.
this project provides a lot of convenience and benefits if it can develop successfully for the future, I myself also expect the same thing for this project all can run smoothly and develop successfully, hopefully the sales can also achieve targeted results.

Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

A solid hotel booking platform on the blockchain to skip the middle man is long needed, but competition is stiff - so reducing the cost is ok for providers. For sure a global and interesting iniciative. Waiting for next steps.
BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

sorry but i have to ask before invest a penny in this ICO , i first thougt that this was a great ico but after reading the whole website i read at the bottom , "ICO Bonanza Terms and Conditions" , can you maybe explain to me what goeureka has to do with icobonanza because that ico about GOAL was a totally disaster
GOeureka

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:02:23 AM

Get personalised travel offerings with the blockchain-based GOeureka platform that connects you directly with hotels. https://goeureka.io/

Click Here To See Full Story
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:47:53 PM

Cutting out the middleman in the hotel industry is an excellent use case for the blockchain. However, the competition in this sector is high so marketing and branding for this project need to be strong.
GOeureka

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

Be a part of this big change and enjoy 5% bonus in ICO.

Click Here To See Full Story: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqO7TCtA3Cm/
GOeureka

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

Cutting out the middleman in the hotel industry is an excellent use case for the blockchain. However, the competition in this sector is high so marketing and branding for this project need to be strong.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Keep supporting us...
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

Can I ask what is the big difference of your booking platform besides using blockchain to other existing and widely used platforms today?
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

Can I ask what is the big difference of your booking platform besides using blockchain to other existing and widely used platforms today?

It would like to assume that GOeureka can significantly decrease rates as compared to other contemporary booking platforms for that fact that it eliminates middlemen activity. It also offer one of of its best feature which is transparency.
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

It would like to assume that GOeureka can significantly decrease rates as compared to other contemporary booking platforms for that fact that it eliminates middlemen activity. It also offer one of of its best feature which is transparency.

And what are the rates now with modern intermediary companies?? How big are they? I am not sure that the same booking com takes some prohibitively large commission for its services.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: