Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:39:45 PM

Hello Everyone,
Blockchain is the new technology that has been adopted by many companies around the globe.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics

If you guys still haven't read this, go ahead and do so. This article is damn amazing and explains the benefits of this project in an easy and understandable way. I like how it gets to smooth sailing after getting verified. I believe that there will be millions of users in just a few months of this platform going online.

vey good article , this concept of trustlogic will truly be a big help to companies
most specially large scale companies.

Thanks for a very detailed article , definitely this project would be a success aside from the solution
it gives to the recruitment industry , i think this coin is worth our bitcoin.

Will there mascot be similar to this figure here? I think its cool, its like SUPER TRUSTLOGICS. I am expectant of this project. As much as I want them to be available in my country I can only wait for their success and their progress in expanding their operations. I hope Trustlogics will also be available in southeast Asian countries.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:05:29 PM

Dear TrustLogics Community,

TrustLogics is elated to declare a valuable alliance with AIESEC- the world’s largest non-profit youth-run organization. This will facilitate #Students by empowering them through #global cross-culture internships & volunteer exchange experiences across the world.
For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io/

Everyday we hear good news or new announcement about their project. This how dedicated the team are on securing a partnership on foreign country and improve its popularity worldwide. This proves that they are worthy for the award they got and they will also get on the future.

It is only a good sign that they are moving forward. Well they have a noble vision and I really wish they will accomplish everything written in their whitepaper. If they will be having alliance with this non-profit youth organization then i hope they will be doing their service for free also. I really hope so.

I certainly agree with you Chikitita2004. Trustlogics team are really doing their best to show us that they are crazy serious on their goal to give us what we wanted. Little by little, they are making small steps on achieving their dream to have a reliable and secured platform to help people to move forward also to get their dream job.
great to see that trsutlogic is partnering up with other companies.
they are getting better and better every single time.
im hoping that this turn out as they planned it.

Yes! The project is indeed great and if this partnership between TrustLogics and other companies continue, then success awaits for this project.
Hope this will continue until it reaches it's goal.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

Hello Everyone,
Blockchain is the new technology that has been adopted by many companies around the globe.

If you guys still haven't read this, go ahead and do so. This article is damn amazing and explains the benefits of this project in an easy and understandable way. I like how it gets to smooth sailing after getting verified. I believe that there will be millions of users in just a few months of this platform going online.

vey good article , this concept of trustlogic will truly be a big help to companies

Yes it will be a help for companies who badly need employees.
I smell that there will be a lot of partnerships will happen between TrustLogics and other companies.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.
It's good idea but i think validations process will cover this idea of yours, and jobseeker only need one trusted remark from validator to all of their data and if the results is positive they are good to go...
Both of you have a point, and its only the same i guess... Whether a symbol or a trust from validator is all important for jobseeker, and the most important thing here is jobseeker find a right job using trustlogics platform...

Why? isn't using Trustlogics is not an assurance for the job seekers to have a good job? As far as I know those job seekers who will have a

request for a JOB will approve by the validators then once they're request be approve it will automatically goes into record on blockchain, Correct

me if I am wrong with it.

Helping us to get a job and get hired is too much, maybe this concept is too abusive.
This project is only for hiring and securing your data by using privacy pattern. As on my opinion getting a job using their project is too much of help, the Team must be the one that will receive the award not us.

i disagree trustlogic stands like the middle platform between the jobseekers and the employers
theyre verifying datas of applicants so the process or gap of getting hire or seeking employees will be more
faster ,secure and efficient.

pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:45:50 AM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.
It's good idea but i think validations process will cover this idea of yours, and jobseeker only need one trusted remark from validator to all of their data and if the results is positive they are good to go...
Both of you have a point, and its only the same i guess... Whether a symbol or a trust from validator is all important for jobseeker, and the most important thing here is jobseeker find a right job using trustlogics platform...

Why? isn't using Trustlogics is not an assurance for the job seekers to have a good job? As far as I know those job seekers who will have a

request for a JOB will approve by the validators then once they're request be approve it will automatically goes into record on blockchain, Correct

me if I am wrong with it.

Helping us to get a job and get hired is too much, maybe this concept is too abusive.
This project is only for hiring and securing your data by using privacy pattern. As on my opinion getting a job using their project is too much of help, the Team must be the one that will receive the award not us.

i disagree trustlogic stands like the middle platform between the jobseekers and the employers
theyre verifying datas of applicants so the process or gap of getting hire or seeking employees will be more
faster ,secure and efficient.

yes trustlogic platform doesn not do the job , its still your data ,your skill and knowledge that would be the reason
for you to get you a job.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:00:50 AM

Hello Everyone,

Yes it will be a help for companies who badly need employees.
I smell that there will be a lot of partnerships will happen between TrustLogics and other companies.
Well it`s a good opportunity for all of the user in the system of Trust logic and besides companies can depend to this project because it is very reliable and the idea is very unique. The job seekers can easily to be employed to their suited job, because the project is having partnership in other companies and they may think that this project is really trusted and worth it.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:33:50 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for a very detailed article , definitely this project would be a success aside from the solution

Will there mascot be similar to this figure here? I think its cool, its like SUPER TRUSTLOGICS. I am expectant of this project. As much as I want them to be available in my country I can only wait for their success and their progress in expanding their operations. I hope Trustlogics will also be available in southeast Asian countries.
Soon if this project will be launch successfully and also to their program all users of the system in Trust logic can be reliable and as much as possible they can also get benefits and opportunity from it. It will be available in the whole world for as long as the companies which is needed an employee will support or having a partnership in Trust Logic and also the idea of itself.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:08:44 AM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result

Great news, good to know that the team has this kind of partnership around the industry to make us more secure and private.
Keep up the good work TrustLogics Team and Developers. More partnership and sponsorship to come.
another great news! trustlogic is really working hard on this. this is another huge step for the success of trustlogic, this will surely make the platform very secure. and with trustlogic partnering with different companies/platforms thies will attract many investors and will gain the trust that they need.

It is good that trust Logics has their own partnership, It will make their platform more reliable to use with, also the job seekers will now have a chance on finding the right job for them at the right time of course, also the employers will now have a good view in the success of its company's economical growth.

After they hit their desired softcap or hard cap what will be the next step of trustlogics? As we can see they are gathering and looking for a potential partners aight now and they keep improving their mobile applications and platform.
They are already working. I think to look for more partnership with bigger companies and to make their platform more better. I’m nit sure but it is surely written in their roadmap. I wish will will partner also with companies in Asia like in my country.
amazing!this is another huge step for gaining the trust of people or investors.
this will really boost their platform, and im happy to see that the team is working hard for the
development of this platform.
"Identity verification is the stepping stone for ensuring a secure workplace! Genuineness of the stated identity documents needs to be checked before basing trust and granting access and privileges! Using advanced APIs, businesses can streamline identity verification of employees, candidates  and visitors on campus or  banks can facilitate know your customer services by validating Aadhaar, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License or Passport."
-AuthBridge Identity Verification
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result

Great news, good to know that the team has this kind of partnership around the industry to make us more secure and private.
Keep up the good work TrustLogics Team and Developers. More partnership and sponsorship to come.
another great news! trustlogic is really working hard on this. this is another huge step for the success of trustlogic, this will surely make the platform very secure. and with trustlogic partnering with different companies/platforms thies will attract many investors and will gain the trust that they need.

It is good that trust Logics has their own partnership, It will make their platform more reliable to use with, also the job seekers will now have a chance on finding the right job for them at the right time of course, also the employers will now have a good view in the success of its company's economical growth.

After they hit their desired softcap or hard cap what will be the next step of trustlogics? As we can see they are gathering and looking for a potential partners aight now and they keep improving their mobile applications and platform.
"Why do Employment Check"
"Employee background check assures you of the professional experience a candidate claims to have for the role you want to hire him for.
Any difference between what a candidate stated and AuthBridge verified in dates of joining or leaving the previous company could mean a serious integrity issue and usually calls for a deeper probe before hiring.
"
-Authbridge
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:34:50 AM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

of this project.

of how people view them.

As I read on the Autbridge rating, reviews and feedback this project was a "trash". Authbridge as I read it is "Its not a good company for professional people." I'm not that believing by the feedback of others unless I've tried it, maybe they've improve let see.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:53:22 AM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

of this project.

of how people view them.

"AuthBridge is a leading provider of platforms and solutions that enable trust. We are a leading background screening company who has transformed this space using technology and authentic data over the last 11 years of our operations."
-Quora
Must Trust because of there time span of work. Great way to know about Authbridge guys. Must read the articles about it.
Read here ----> https://www.quora.com/profile/AuthBridge-1
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

The two major hurdles that makes hiring difficult are:
1) Availability of good no. of qualified CVs
2) Lengthy hiring processes. With TrustLogics, HR can reach out to a global pool of qualified candidates with verified profiles, looking for better opportunities.
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:32:16 AM

as i am spectating the growth of the project,
even there are no completion of the ICO yet.
TRUSTLOGIC and its team will conquer the industry of hiring as they are not just focusing on the job-seekers on getting job and placing them in the right field, But also to solve many problems in hiring and working around the world.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:10:22 AM

Based on your white paper "background checks and document verification can take lot of time and may lead to loss
of a good candidate. With Blockchain technology, the time taken for verification processes
will be reduced to a minimum, which will ultimately lead to quicker and effective recruitments"

Yes Trust Logics is very interesting and I really love the platform and using blockchain this will be a big help to us and a chances to all jobseeker to lessen unemployed in our country.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:39:58 AM

Hello Everyone,

Trust Logics with their " blockchain and CRM" a good communication to their candidates or applicants are very nice
this will be much helpful especially in the interview they have a confidence in their selves and loss of nervous during their interview.
mhojakho

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

Based on your white paper "background checks and document verification can take lot of time and may lead to loss
of a good candidate. With Blockchain technology, the time taken for verification processes
will be reduced to a minimum, which will ultimately lead to quicker and effective recruitments"

Yes Trust Logics is very interesting and I really love the platform and using blockchain this will be a big help to us and a chances to all jobseeker to lessen unemployed in our country.

True, with use of the blockchain, all the request once its been validate by the validators it will automatically recorded into the blockchain. Where

everyone are comfortable for the security and assurance for the job seekers.

I agree since trust logics is helping the economy as well as an institution who's in need of good candidates for an specific job, also trust logics is a good platform that will connect easily the employer and the employee for an efficient record of data abut the applicant and precise processing of information for both parties.
grace7

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:31:15 AM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

Indeed, it is undeniable that this project will help in reducing the unemployment rate, especially now that most of the millennials, even the old ones are versatile when it comes with the use of technologies, which means they can easily adopt to this project.

I am really hoping that this project of Trustlogics will give an attraction in each government of the country where in the long run they will support it in terms of unemployment circumstances anyway. But then of course, I am wishing more success to your project then.
Your right, hoping that all countries who offer about this project will all welcome and accept it because when they know everything about this project, for sure they will love it and give some try. They will not problem about finding a job especially those people who are choose to apply online than undergo to the agency.
you some point lionjuvs08,despite some person are affraid to apply at online transaction but in reality since we live in digital age any self-respecting employer will be happy to receive your application via the latest resume submission their app,and base on trustlogics  white paper will have also 50K successfully registered users from milestone through at android and iOS mobile phone application.

Exactly trust logics can offer a wide range intellectual online transaction within the employer and the employee, it is good that they have this kind of platform where they can manage and secure the identity of every person who are using their platform and it also helps the job seekers to have an opportunity of having a job that is best for them, I hope it will be available world wide.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

Open for anyone that is right but not as an oldman or 50 years old above!? Because that may affect the job they are in too, and it will depend from the company if they will hired oldman like what you said...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

Open for anyone that is right but not as an oldman or 50 years old above!? Because that may affect the job they are in too, and it will depend from the company if they will hired oldman like what you said...
We can't say or it's depends on the situations i guess, if jobseeker is really an oldman but have a wide and longer experience in managerial position then why not... If he or she can contribute for the sake of company and when you know that he/she can teach younger people to be the best in their work or fields, then the company should hire him/her...
Trustlogic

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Dear TrustLogics Community,
The two major hurdles that makes hiring difficult are: 1) Availability of good no. of qualified CVs 2) Lengthy hiring processes. With TrustLogics, HR can reach out to a global pool of qualified candidates with verified profiles, looking for better opportunities.

Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: