Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22108 times)
summerbloom

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

I hope this idea will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck team!
 The more will have many investor on this project to buy the token, nothing can possible that hard cap of token sale will be sold sooner.aside from that, in the earlier of january 2018 will have already 50k user that will made to be succsessfully achieved
 for application through in  iOs mobile phone and via andriod phone,to lunch also started analysis implementing blockchain technology.

langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Trust logic want's to lessen unemployment people and give them the opportunity to work in a better company. That's why I really like this project, looking forward to this platform and hope their application will run successfully. Great team and also dev. Goodluck!
The trustlogic is made up of good ideas and a great team I wish them success because of this project they will be able to help many people who want to have a job that suitable for their ability and skills.

the trustlogics team have done their best to keep the project great. I wish that this project will be success and have an great operation. so that many people will have an job that they need nowadays.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

Have you experience going on the job fair and applied so many job and then later on any of those job didn’t hire you or even call you up? I do. Waste of time and effort isn’t it. Good to know that Dev’s created this smart concept wherein you can now apply even you are in your own comfortable sofa. Good job TrustLogics Team and Dev’s.
I experience this when i was a fresh graduate and eager to have a job even not related to my course, as long as i get a job at that time so that i can help my family back, but suddenly i just waste my time from the start, i wait in a long queue and too tired of waiting for my turn,until the last when i go the the asign company where i am applying then after that they say i am over qualified in the vacancies. What the... Well its part of my past experience but now, i think because of this no more experience for those who want to have a job even without experience.
Big struggle isn't it? We all share the same experiences in terms of job application. Some are being denied becausw of unique reasons while others are just being denied by some common reasons, but all in all being denied is really frustrating right? After all the hardwork you've put into and in then that is how the results? You may think it is really unacceptable but what else can we? Good thing to know after so many years this has been costumed and hopefully they will launch it successfully and will be continously growing.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Wow! They will be the Guinea pig here. Will they be the first to try the procedures? Well good luck to them. They will be making a change in the history of recruitment. And i guess, recruitment agencies that will be using Trustlogics platform can now charge their clients with a higher fee since they will be giving a better service too. For sure this change will attract more and more applicants to them.

Wow nice! they have a new team and these must be good Trust Logics provide an efficient and friendly service at all times. they live the concept of service excellence, the client and candidate, demands.
I'm looking forward to CURACAO and we continues to support to your Trust LogicsTM.

This is a great news. Good luck Trustlogics and I hope your pilot project will be successful. Hope to see you here in New York Cubao, in the Philippines. Seriously, I am hoping that you could also bring your project here in my country since there a lot of employees here under contracted services and who don't enjoy the mandatory benefit of a regular employee. Fly by night companies and scam recruiters are also rampant. With Trustlogics, applicants can verify the recruiters credential and background as well and I believe this will bring best results for applicants.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

I hope you success.
In right mind design, seamless business, absorbing website!
I would really think that this project will be success,due to trustlogics are one of global information gateway and biggest recuitment tools platform technology in the world,but no longer operate with the spirit of sharing data to other platform for other third party players.

True, they want to make all people who are looking for a job using online can also use a blockchain technology whereas they can be part of the changes in our crypto world. But nothing to wory about the data that they can send online because TrustLogics can assure that all personal data files are safe.
Absolutely safe for your data,because trustlogics will aim to develop hybird approach to its blockchain solution, through a private blockchain technology which store and retrieve data with user- set permission at the public private record transaction, but how about  the function of REST API wrapper to blockchain?

summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

I hope you success.
I would really think that this project will be success,due to trustlogics are one of global information gateway and biggest recuitment tools platform technology in the world,but no longer operate with the spirit of sharing data to other platform for other third party players.

True, they want to make all people who are looking for a job using online can also use a blockchain technology whereas they can be part of the changes in our crypto world. But nothing to wory about the data that they can send online because TrustLogics can assure that all personal data files are safe.
Absolutely safe for your data,because trustlogics will aim to develop hybird approach to its blockchain solution, through a private blockchain technology which store and retrieve data with user- set permission at the public private record transaction, but how about  the function of REST API wrapper to blockchain?

Well,, its a wonderful question, thalaismayname,,that I will  really glad to explain you about the function of REST API wrapper to blockchain technology,
-A REST API wrapper will be implemented on top of the private blockchain for
read/write operations. Such an approach would not only help us in scaling for millions of users
globally, but also be complaint with user privacy rules, I hope it will help you to understand, Wink

langka1213

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

This project have a lots of dev team , this is most important for any project , this company will success like this ICO

the project will not depend on the numbers of the team.
what is more important is the quality of all members and their experts on that field.
which trustlogic performs well.
One of the important factors that investors look at the project is the expertise of the team and developers. And I am glad that trustlogics have it. I also appreciate the current updates about their new team member. The new senior programmer will help the team a lot because he had already an experienced when it comes to his work.

That's right, I really do believe that it will be a job well done by the people in the trustlogics team. because they can gives not only opportunity but also benefits to those jobseeker`s who can`t easily find a job.
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

I hope you success.

Well,, its a wonderful question, thalaismayname,,that I will  really glad to explain you about the function of REST API wrapper to blockchain technology,
-A REST API wrapper will be implemented on top of the private blockchain for
read/write operations. Such an approach would not only help us in scaling for millions of users
globally, but also be complaint with user privacy rules, I hope it will help you to understand, Wink

That answers it. To be more precise they are also aware about the applicant's security that they need to have privacy as well. Conveying the points from above i am pretty sure these will become successful in no time, but i am just thinking will the market affects the funding before this will be launch? Since we can see that the market is pretty down to chambers.
langka1213

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.
This is the reason i think why they build this platform, as we can see the title or name of this project "Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, means all data are authentic because of blockchain technology/validation and secured from identity theft... By this platform it will eliminate all the cheating and frauds that happening everywhere, hope that many country will support trust logics project to be able to help jobseeker world wide...

It's seems like this is a very good sign output project of trustlogics and also hopefully will be continue to grow and grow and expanding the all participants that involve of this project will committed to be succeed,
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.
This is the reason i think why they build this platform, as we can see the title or name of this project "Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, means all data are authentic because of blockchain technology/validation and secured from identity theft... By this platform it will eliminate all the cheating and frauds that happening everywhere, hope that many country will support trust logics project to be able to help jobseeker world wide...

It's seems like this is a very good sign output project of trustlogics and also hopefully will be continue to grow and grow and expanding the all participants that involve of this project will committed to be succeed,
This really has a potential to grow through all the odds, and hopefully this will successfully continue after its launch. The idea of having this kind of platform is not really easy, to think that you have to double the work in order to fully carry out the plan as it use to be. When this will begin, it is not that easy but it will be sure that some other countries will notice this one most especially those who lack of job vacancies.
langka1213

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

Have you experience going on the job fair and applied so many job and then later on any of those job didn’t hire you or even call you up? I do. Waste of time and effort isn’t it. Good to know that Dev’s created this smart concept wherein you can now apply even you are in your own comfortable sofa. Good job TrustLogics Team and Dev’s.
yeah I experienced that, so hard and tired I felt. Every time I participate in job fair and looking for a work, saying so much job vacancy is waiting for us but the truth it is nothing with trustlogic, the job search process is made easier and you do not need to go to the job fair anymore.

I agree with you, nowadays it is so very hard to find a job. so that many jobseekers are grateful to have this project because this project helps a lot of people to find a Job.
Holmes-Kuki

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

Hi, fellows. The basic theme that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the project!
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

that is right, job seekers has no need to wory because they see that this project can protect the personal data that they send on the TrustLogics. It will be more useful and many job seekers will gave trust for them. I hope someday my friends and family will also try this when they want to find a job.
Exactly, TrustLogics aims to make the process of globe hiring more effective and efficient. This platform technoloy ensures all professional date are being protected and standardizing the essential of verified profile in the recruitment industry.  Surely this very useful as it help addresses the unemployment issues of every country.

Global hiring at its best I think. Many overseas workers I believed is already waiting for this platform to be effective worldwide immediately before they get another contract from other countries. Trustlogics project should be implemented immediately and we are more than excited to be part of their launching.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"

Hi achiahia,

We are glad to see you here and that we have the same interest. That's a good question though, Blockchain Technology makes Trustlogics secured. IF we will research about Blockchain Technology, we will appreciate it's capability to protect data especially to hackers who wanted to steal data from different systems.

The trust logic is a very amazing project, why?
Is it because of the blockchain technology that will let you as an investor have your own series of codes in every transaction and it is not just a series of codes
but the blockchain technology let your transactions in private and it is not easily be have by some hackers.

I have to agree with you regarding this matter. Trustlogics really is an amazing project. By using Blockchain technology on different processes really is an advantage because of the security and reliability of data that it offers. Our data and information are safe and secured. This is really a great thing to know.
You're absolutely right let's just think about what Trustlogic can give to us. Is it reliable? Yes, it is because we can get benefits from it and all of our information is very stored safe and secured. Just think about not only our future but also the future of trustlogic if this project will be successful, it gives a lot of opportunities to all jobseeker's.
That was all correct, we are here to support this project as we all know that this project is a big help for us and for those job seekers, if this project will successfully use by many countries, i am sure that even our children will also be benefited by this project that we all know a very trustful project.
Me too can i, i will support this project all the way and i want to know if they have campaign anywhere in social media to promote this project furthermore... Because i thinking someday trust logics will end up helping my countrymen, my relatives and my family as well...

Same as mine i will support the trust logic project platform by all.means because of its characteristics as well as the project platform's unique platform.
Yes they have their campaign and if you want to join just go.to their white.paper and look for the url. Of the site of trust logic.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:00:40 PM

I have gone through TrusLogics white paper and their website, concept is very unique and it will going to boom the hiring industry. It is beneficial for both employer and employee reduces the time and money also. The best part is that Trustlogics will eliminate the culture of getting jobs on the basis of references. As i think lot of times it happens that the one who is suitable didn't get the job because of reference & the one who is suitable gets out because he donot have any reference. So from now every one gets job on the basis of there skills and capabilities. Great lot of people get happy just because of Truslogics, they are making change which is very necessary for the hiring industry. Validator part is also interesting that we can verify our profile as per our education, skills, experience through which one can get better opportunities. Organisation will be able to hire skilled employees which in turn will increase their business and profit and employee will get a better salary. Great Trustlogics you are going to change life of many organisation and employees Smiley         

Equality in hiring is needed in every application, every one should go through the same process and be hired in the right way. Hiring should be based on qualifications and skills of job applicants and not just recommendations from special people with special connections. Im glad that TrustLOgic is here to changed the unfair ways of job hiring.
Yes you're right and we appreciate that you raised a really serious concern, In these days many of the peoples getting hired by just because of their reference in the respective organization, not by their skills or qualification. But with the help of TrustLogics this problem will not longer exist.
That was great, i think those job seekers who only dependent to their backer or reference to be employed has no place on the company now if they have not enough skills and abilities to do the job, and sometimes they feel like a boss because they have a backer, doing all things like they are a boss too. TrustLogics are here now to stop those things so that they can help those people who deserve better than that.
yeah you'll right,,if jobseeker have backer its  much unfair to those applicant are much effort to follow the rules and regulation procedure before it to hired,unlike to those person are have backer sometime his attitude are arrogant to co-worker ,,I must saying on that case because I'm also expirence before,,I hope trustlogics will handle it,,because I'm also believe and trust to trustlogics are much fair to its applicant regarding to their services,
Happy to know that trust logics is also against in this scenario and trying to stop this unfair hiring process that happening in many places/country... With trust logics the truth and right results will be the basis to hire a jobseeker, so there will be a healthy competition and to help them to get better everytime they will apply for a job...
That was right and happy to know that the TrustLogics will eliminate this kind of scenario in terms of finding a job, and yes in our country this was always happened specially those who have a family that want to apply in the same company sometimes is also one factors why job seekers felt so hard in applying.
True and now it is very easy to apply everywhere and anytime because trust logics is here to reach out all applicants that having a hard time finding a job that will suit to there skills and knowledge... And with so many upgrade that the trust logic made im sure everyone will have a unique experience with the hiring process...

That's correct the trust logic.project platform was beinh created for the job seekers not to loose their money just for the sake of travelling in order for them to have their job the trust logic will help these people to find their jobs.
Ahguitide

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

The business seems rather promising.
Pretty good logo, very great business, clear-cut results.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

yeah I experienced that, so hard and tired I felt. Every time I participate in job fair and looking for a work, saying so much job vacancy is waiting for us but the truth it is nothing with trustlogic, the job search process is made easier and you do not need to go to the job fair anymore.

You got it right! Trustlogics gives us the comfort of applying on our own home. While we are waiting for the result of the Validators, we still have time to refresh and prepare ourselves for the possible immediate hiring of the possible employers. All possibilities can be expected to Trustlogics.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.

It really is amazing to see the Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. it will helps the peoplo to find the job's faster. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. that have a great security.  

I agree. Trustlogics is looking to streamline the HR industry and Hiring process by utilizing the power of blockchain technology (well-secured system). The three important features of Trustlogics are (1) Validators, (2) Peer-to-peer hiring model, and (3) Digital Portfolios and Reputation Build system.  
Really amazing having this kind of project that is very well secured system, but I just want to ask how long should be the job seekers to wait and get through the system? As what have you said, there are three important features of trust logic, you're still going to get in this three major segments in order to pass out of their platform.

Based on what i've read on the whitepaper, no specific time frame given as long as the suitable validators will be notified of the request  from the jobseekers, right after the completion of the background check process performed by the validators,  jobseeker will be notiified of the results right away.

That was right, if the job seekers will send their personal data, after a few days of validating it they will be notified and ready for their interview afterward they will find out that they have a job after a few days of waiting.

I think what the guy really wanted to know was how long exactly does an applicant have to wait before he gets notified as to whether he passed the verification processes or not.  And I think that this is still to be found out after the developers have finished conversations with the people responsible for verification processes.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

Is there any admin ?
If you want to talk with admin I suggest you to join TrustLogics Telegram group.

That's right and also in addition to what is bei g given above if you have more questions or inquiries just go and visit their websites for further updates redgardi
To the trust logic project platform
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.

It really is amazing to see the Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. it will helps the peoplo to find the job's faster. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. that have a great security.  

I agree. Trustlogics is looking to streamline the HR industry and Hiring process by utilizing the power of blockchain technology (well-secured system). The three important features of Trustlogics are (1) Validators, (2) Peer-to-peer hiring model, and (3) Digital Portfolios and Reputation Build system.  
Really amazing having this kind of project that is very well secured system, but I just want to ask how long should be the job seekers to wait and get through the system? As what have you said, there are three important features of trust logic, you're still going to get in this three major segments in order to pass out of their platform.

Based on what i've read on the whitepaper, no specific time frame given as long as the suitable validators will be notified of the request  from the jobseekers, right after the completion of the background check process performed by the validators,  jobseeker will be notiified of the results right away.

That was right, if the job seekers will send their personal data, after a few days of validating it they will be notified and ready for their interview afterward they will find out that they have a job after a few days of waiting.

I think what the guy really wanted to know was how long exactly does an applicant have to wait before he gets notified as to whether he passed the verification processes or not.  And I think that this is still to be found out after the developers have finished conversations with the people responsible for verification processes.

The verification process will depends on the situation. If the user is a new user, the longer verification time they needed to validate the data and information he had submitted. If the user is already been verified before, there is a greater possibility that the verification will be same day or they can instantly verify the date right away. Trustlogics team will surely have an answer for this.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: