Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
pongs2341

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.
In every company, one of the most accepted and hired is those who are collage graduate, but in other side the wise people is the those who become rich
 because not all collage graduate use their degree to become rich. In trustlogics they help people to find a job also depends on the ability of a person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

If I am the employer, how can I assure that his profile is honest or not?? is their any verification or any of school grade summary or something needed to set up an account on TrustLogics??. Were not one sided here right. Please enlighten me. Just asking.
well if you trust to trustlogics  blockchain technonlogy you will not doubt about the profile of jobseeker if honest  or dishonest,,because trustlogics have also reputation building system which individual can assign a bounty for building their reputation about their educational background ,previous employment ,skill's  achievements ,and other ligal document that you well assure  that all participant are honest according to their presented document,

kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Not only jobseekers are faced with job search problems. Employers and recruiters also face challenges in the current job market but there is a trustlogic to help fix this kind of problem. Even with modern recruiting tools used are still difficult to identify and reach the right job seekers missing updated contact details and it is difficult to contact them. Trustlogic is the one stop solution for this kind of problem. Trustlogics is a cutting edge platform that make easy for jobseekers and also to a recruiters to make profile and share with secured network and validated. You are more connected with everything using the trustlogics platform.
Actually sir The unemployment  rate nowadays is not declining or decreasing but rather increasing and these unemployment issue has a big effects on the economy  of a certain states or countries in all parts of the world,  but thought the help of the trust logic project platform I'm. Sure that the unemployment  issue will be lessen soon.
In my country, unemployment rate was 5.5% in the newest rate. It was dropped by 0.2% compared to the statistics of the year 2017. I cannot imagine how many people in my country is living without a job. For sure, millions of my countrymen is starving for their daily needs. Unfortunately, the government can't do anything just to solve that problem.

See this statistics: https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=unemployment+rate+in+the+philippines&oq=unemployment+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.10480j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
That is true, our government has no solution to this kind of problem they do not pay attention to people without jobs in our country. Lack of work or no job so simple you will be. So some of our countrymen go abroad to work there or others rely on family to eat. Hopefully Truslogics would be the answer to the problem of our country.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

Honest applicant vs. Dishonest applicant. Very common here in the Philippines because of many fake paper developers. One of the problem why workers mismatched and the company collapsed easily, because of dishonest workers and of their fake awards and achievements company foundations became weak. Thanks on this project because they helps the company to filter who were the honest and the dishonest one.

I agree to this. Trustlogics will definitely solve this problem on falsification of legal documents as well as fake resumes. The validators will definitely have a big part of this task. We rest assured that these validators were fair and reliable.

Yup, the validators that trust logics will be asking for help will really play a big role in this prpject because  it they are the ones that will be responsible for verifying the applicants locally. This is why I think that the fees charged for verification processes are just right because this will emable the trustlogics to pay for good services.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.

I think that is one of the reasons why Trustlogics was created. Jobs will not be limited on college degree holders but will also give the opportunity to our skilled workers who specialized and experts on their chosen field.  I myself will choose to hire an experienced expert than a college degree who doesn't know what the workload is all about.
Experience is the best asset of a person. We can say that the person who is degree holder is much better in terminologies but an expert one is the best when it comes in troubleshoot and other technicalities.
A degree holder can fail because all of his knowledge is based in theory while an experienced personnel can find solution because he had already encountered everything.
You have a point on that, but all workers are start from no experience, if they don't accept, or not giving a chance for the newly graduate they do not have an experience at all the time, they did not see if the person is has a skills until they don't try and hired them.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

I think that is one of the reasons why Trustlogics was created. Jobs will not be limited on college degree holders but will also give the opportunity to our skilled workers who specialized and experts on their chosen field.  I myself will choose to hire an experienced expert than a college degree who doesn't know what the workload is all about.
Experience is the best asset of a person. We can say that the person who is degree holder is much better in terminologies but an expert one is the best when it comes in troubleshoot and other technicalities.
A degree holder can fail because all of his knowledge is based in theory while an experienced personnel can find solution because he had already encountered everything.

I agree with you on that, but most often than not, employers will look for both experience and the diploma of the applicant. Hiring a college graduate will be more probable than hiring a high school graduate unless the position will require skill rather than knowledge. Even rank and file employees need to be a college graduate or at least has 2 years in college. For those who will solely rely on experience its better for them to be engaged in entrepreneurial activities. Trustlogics will be best for those who have both qualifications.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.
I think its stated somewhere in the thread and in the whitepaper, that recruiters will also need to be honest and truthful about their companies and their requests. This platform promotes security of data and TrustLogics will do its best to also filter out people who'd steal data. But my comments are not that supported so I suppose if someone well informed than me can provide the needed information about how to know if a recruiter is legit, it would be very helpful.

Trustlogics provide Verified and trusted information to hiring and staffing Industry, I think their platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. and interms of the security data I think they can provide the information that they needed. also the trustlogics main goal is to make it more organized.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

I agree with you on that, but most often than not, employers will look for both experience and the diploma of the applicant. Hiring a college graduate will be more probable than hiring a high school graduate unless the position will require skill rather than knowledge. Even rank and file employees need to be a college graduate or at least has 2 years in college. For those who will solely rely on experience its better for them to be engaged in entrepreneurial activities. Trustlogics will be best for those who have both qualifications.

As of now that is the minimum basis of employees mostly in government sector, it is also much important that you are qualified both skills and certificates, because as what i have even notice, job hirings nowadays asks for both of those, so must better to be prepared than not.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

In every company, one of the most accepted and hired is those who are collage graduate, but in other side the wise people is the those who become rich
 because not all collage graduate use their degree to become rich. In trustlogics they help people to find a job also depends on the ability of a person.
In my country every year has  many fresh graduate but we cannot find the job immediately because it was limited opportunity only to seek  the job due to some company looking for school building (when came you from? private school or public school?) before looking your skills, that's why is hard to find,but with trustlogics we make sure that will not have discrimination regarding for school building,
langka1213

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

If I am the employer, how can I assure that his profile is honest or not?? is their any verification or any of school grade summary or something needed to set up an account on TrustLogics??. Were not one sided here right. Please enlighten me. Just asking.
well if you trust to trustlogics  blockchain technonlogy you will not doubt about the profile of jobseeker if honest  or dishonest,,because trustlogics have also reputation building system which individual can assign a bounty for building their reputation about their educational background ,previous employment ,skill's  achievements ,and other ligal document that you well assure  that all participant are honest according to their presented document,

Like the others said, The Trustlogics platform used an Reputation Building System (RBS) that previous an Employment, skills, achievements, etc. TrustLogicsTM AI-based algorithm will choose the
participants and send notifications about the opportunity and assigned bounty. this Project will give you the perfect and honest information that you needed.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

I'm looking forward to this project. I see many questions being raised and I do believe they are relevant. Let us not complicate things. Trustlogics platform will provide trusted and secured professional data with blockchain technology. Yeah yeah, its not new but security is an issue for other similar platforms.

Yup. You are absolutely right. I too am very enthusiastic about this project and very excited for the platform launch. Despite not being new, we shouldn't be worried because it will all go down on the developer efforts and the marketing..
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

In my country every year has  many fresh graduate but we cannot find the job immediately because it was limited opportunity only to seek  the job due to some company looking for school building (when came you from? private school or public school?) before looking your skills, that's why is hard to find,but with trustlogics we make sure that will not have discrimination regarding for school building,

Then it will be a great opportunity as soon as Trustlogics have partnered with the local companies in your country many fresh graduates will surely use Trustlogics to apply for a job. Most companies hire new graduates as the salary is lower. I believe that there are companies who prefer students coming from a state managed university compared to those who graduated from a high-end school since most of the state managed universities are scholars and are really hard working and goal oriented. Now a days even schools coming from provinces are performing better in board exams as compared to our capital city. Thus discrimination are getting less and less since they are acknowledging that it is really up to the student to whether he can excel or not.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

Then it will be a great opportunity as soon as Trustlogics have partnered with the local companies in your country many fresh graduates will surely use Trustlogics to apply for a job. Most companies hire new graduates as the salary is lower. I believe that there are companies who prefer students coming from a state managed university compared to those who graduated from a high-end school since most of the state managed universities are scholars and are really hard working and goal oriented. Now a days even schools coming from provinces are performing better in board exams as compared to our capital city. Thus discrimination are getting less and less since they are acknowledging that it is really up to the student to whether he can excel or not.

Most likely you are right when we are basing into tentative results from national exams and some qualifying exams from overseas. The one who excels are those coming from poor families, because they want to achieve their goal, and they knew that education will only be the solution, but in reality is that you need to work smart and wise in order to achieve your biggest dreams and goals in life. That is also why as of now, educational backgrounds or should we say it in other words not that very priority as long as you have skills and knowledge about what you want and what you are doing in life. We can even prove it by some examples like those big time entrepreneurs and some businessmen who just dropped out of schools and work on their dreams, while sooner they just study for just educational backgrounds needed in their field.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

I agree because  trustlogics has a big rule and challenge to detect the dishonest applicant,cause during survey in other nation almost 58%  of the hiring managers admitted that they caught a lie on a resume. As a result, honest and deserving candidates may have lost out on opportunities.

langka1213

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

Times are different and knowing the advantages and disadvantages of online recruitment is key. Instead of receiving a pile of printed resumes at the concierge desk of the company where you work, now here's Trust Logics via email and online recruitment has a new platforms.
Their Blockchain Technology is increasingly advancing to help candidates and companies connect.

Absolutely,,,because Truslogics are the most advantage way to help and  find a job immediately because online jobseeker are in demand compare to traditional way application,,although we have some problem to make happen when you apply at online job  because some of them are so dismal and depressing to complete the form and there is a reason why you'll seldom if ever hear anything back after filling out one of those forms and now  solve a completely human problem,,but now no need to worry about those problem because we hope that trustlogics well fixed it,

That's right, base on TrustLogics whitepaper Given that the majority of current applications are centralized with no verification mechanism for information provided by a jobseeker, recruiters are fed with results which are arbitrary, broad and generic which means that plenty of time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process. so that we can assured that this project will helps us.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

I agree because  trustlogics has a big rule and challenge to detect the dishonest applicant,cause during survey in other nation almost 58%  of the hiring managers admitted that they caught a lie on a resume. As a result, honest and deserving candidates may have lost out on opportunities.

Some details can be altered, however most information can be validated or verified. For example let us say your age and origin, this can be verified thru your Birth Certificate. Next would be the degree you are holding, this will be verified thru the Schools you say you have attended, past employment can also be verified as long as the partnered investigator or verifier have a legal access to this. With Trustlogics, employer can request for a thorough background checking and even police records and medical records can be accessed by those validators.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

well if you trust to trustlogics  blockchain technonlogy you will not doubt about the profile of jobseeker if honest  or dishonest,,because trustlogics have also reputation building system which individual can assign a bounty for building their reputation about their educational background ,previous employment ,skill's  achievements ,and other ligal document that you well assure  that all participant are honest according to their presented document,

Some details can be altered, however most information can be validated or verified. For example let us say your age and origin, this can be verified thru your Birth Certificate. Next would be the degree you are holding, this will be verified thru the Schools you say you have attended, past employment can also be verified as long as the partnered investigator or verifier have a legal access to this. With Trustlogics, employer can request for a thorough background checking and even police records and medical records can be accessed by those validators.

Falsification of documents is actually a crime here in my country and is punishable by law. First and foremost if the information you have submitted is verified to be false, you may not be hired by the company. Let us say you get hired and then the verification was done after hiring you and the documents you submitted and information you provided was found to be not true, I see some cases where the employee are being deported to their country or dismissed from their work. If you are a serious applicant, it is best to put true information when applying specially when using Trustlogics platform.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

This is a real one-stop-solution for all the problems that a recruiting department of one company as well as the OASIS for the job-seekers. It will serve as a solid connection between the two parties where everything about recruitment can be done and hiring will be more easy and reliable.
Yeah seeing that employment rate nowadays is declining, these kinds of platforms really helps and addresses one of the current issues our society face. This will be most beneficial and can be the salvation for those who struggle to search for jobs.

As per my own understanding to the white paper or to the platform of the trust logic project I think that it is possible to use other tokens like for example the bitcoin and ethereum  coins as an alternative in  the trust logic project.
langka1213

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

Honest applicant vs. Dishonest applicant. Very common here in the Philippines because of many fake paper developers. One of the problem why workers mismatched and the company collapsed easily, because of dishonest workers and of their fake awards and achievements company foundations became weak. Thanks on this project because they helps the company to filter who were the honest and the dishonest one.

I agree to this. Trustlogics will definitely solve this problem on falsification of legal documents as well as fake resumes. The validators will definitely have a big part of this task. We rest assured that these validators were fair and reliable.

Yup, the validators that trust logics will be asking for help will really play a big role in this prpject because  it they are the ones that will be responsible for verifying the applicants locally. This is why I think that the fees charged for verification processes are just right because this will emable the trustlogics to pay for good services.

The TrustLogics can help all the Jobseeker to find the job that applicable or fitted to their professions and skills.
and also TrustLogics can help the Jobseekers to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

58%? That's a great percentage. It means that more than half of the applicants lie on their resumes just to get the job. I think Trustlogics has a better way to solve this problem. If they lie before entering the job, what do you expect after they have been hired?
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: