Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

for me as a an observant, knowing that some of our countryman are getting to be abused by the foreigners, and also many countryman sacrifice their lives just to have them feed their children.and as a part of the society we do not want our loved ones get tobe hurt. I hope that their platform will helps a lot of jobseekers to have an opportunity to get an better job so that they do not have to go abroad.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

Trust Logics platform has a unique form of hiring, I think all our questions have been answered.
How about the interview some applicant has no self confidence the trickier application form questions can be daunting at first,what are the tips you can give us to be qualified in the position.
That's a good question for everyone specially for a fresher. At the first time cracking an interview is not a small job, Your question is not related with our project but as a human, I would like to tell you that try to be confidence, Do research on organisation as much as you can, clear all the basics questions about organisation, visit their website to know more about them, do Google to check reviews. In short research work helps to build confidence. Always remember "Content before Confidence" should be there.

What a lovely surprise to be getting application tips from our favored hiring platform.

And yes, i do agree, "Content before Confidence" is definitely a good approach.

Researching a company will be a good means of preparing for an interview, and on that, i hope the TrustLogics platform will allow peers to view such details of a recruiting company to narrow down places we have to look for information.

i do think that viewing essential information and relative links of a recruiter or a hiring company will be available to all peers (or atleast to those who are qualified for the job listing).

As we all know, TrustLogics is trying to save us time, thus, i positively forsee that jobseekers will have access to these leads and information.
That was right, TrustLogics gave a better place for those who want to have a job that has no time to apply, they can do it online by sending their personal data and TrustLogics will be the one who manage and look for a company that looking for what kind of skills and related to your course then you will be hired.

I don't think "no time" is a good term for that. That's a no-no for employers, if you want something, you must find the time. To rephrase it. I think the better term for it is "don't have enough time to apply" because it is a fact that applying for a job really consume so much of your time. If you are an applicant to a job fair, you have to go through a long line just to go inside the job fair venue. Trustlogics really eliminate this part of the process which is one hard part for the job seekers.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:31:46 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 05:10:20 PM by Giratina

At TrustLogicsTM we value user data privacy. We built this platform
to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is
completely dependent on user-defined permissions. In the current
public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can place their
network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign
separate permissions to every group. Basically, the display of
individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be
enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see
the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers

You can customize the Groups or Company who can see your Digital Profile and Professional data on the platform. So the only thing that recruiters can see is your desired informations to be displayed on your digital portfolio on the platform. This can lessen the data theft and protect your professional data from those scums.

The qoutation above is very important to all the jobseekers or applicants who want to use the trustlogic project platform thise qoutation " no data sharing without authorization" will ease the job seekers' doubts in terms of sharing theor information. Kudos to the trust logic project platform

This is a great feature for Trustlogics. This will surely help users know that the data they provided to Trustlogics is safe and secure. I think there should be a default setting as well as most job-seekers don't really think that much on the security of their data but rather being hired as soon as possible.

thats right, the trustlogics security is very nice because they will be sure that the applicant profile is safe. if this project will be much more supported I think that this project will be success.

"You own your information - No Data Sharing Without Authorization" is really a great quotation from Trustlogics. This development on security means the company is staying true with its vision.

The quotation above is very important to all the job seekers or applicants who want to use the trustlogic project platform those quotation " no data sharing without authorization" will ease the job seekers' doubts in terms of sharing their information. Kudos to the trust logic project platform
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:54:32 PM

I have gone through TrusLogics white paper and their website, concept is very unique and it will going to boom the hiring industry. It is beneficial for both employer and employee reduces the time and money also. The best part is that Trustlogics will eliminate the culture of getting jobs on the basis of references. As i think lot of times it happens that the one who is suitable didn't get the job because of reference & the one who is suitable gets out because he donot have any reference. So from now every one gets job on the basis of there skills and capabilities. Great lot of people get happy just because of Truslogics, they are making change which is very necessary for the hiring industry. Validator part is also interesting that we can verify our profile as per our education, skills, experience through which one can get better opportunities. Organisation will be able to hire skilled employees which in turn will increase their business and profit and employee will get a better salary. Great Trustlogics you are going to change life of many organisation and employees Smiley          

Equality in hiring is needed in every application, every one should go through the same process and be hired in the right way. Hiring should be based on qualifications and skills of job applicants and not just recommendations from special people with special connections. Im glad that TrustLOgic is here to changed the unfair ways of job hiring.
Yes you're right and we appreciate that you raised a really serious concern, In these days many of the peoples getting hired by just because of their reference in the respective organization, not by their skills or qualification. But with the help of TrustLogics this problem will not longer exist.
That was great, i think those job seekers who only dependent to their backer or reference to be employed has no place on the company now if they have not enough skills and abilities to do the job, and sometimes they feel like a boss because they have a backer, doing all things like they are a boss too. TrustLogics are here now to stop those things so that they can help those people who deserve better than that.

Backer System or whatever you call it should be stopped. The quality of the applicants or the employees will depend on how we hired them. A simple fair process can't hurt a good and competent applicant. Trustlogics simplify more the process and make it more efficient so we will hire the right persons for the right job.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

I think they neeed to make it free of charge. if not no one will use it. if the platform is famous there will be a user as for the first phase I suggest that they need to make it free for all

As much as i would also like for TrustLogic to make the verifcation free , we should also understand that TrustLogic has a need to monetize in someway to sustain their platform.  But maybe, they could consider, asking the company to shoulder the verification process once the job applicant would be hired in that company.

That is a good suggestion, let the job applicant pay for the verification fee first then when the job applicant got matched and got absorb in the company, TrustLogic can ask the company to pay for the verification process of the job applicant, a year or two contract with the company and a minimal verification fee for the qualified job applicant is worth it. Then TrustLogic can refund the verification fee to the job applicant that got hired.
Correct, this is a good suggestion like work now and pay later, in this case there are many applicant who will have a job and will try to use the project of TrustLogics. I hope this suggestion will accept by the trustlogics because not all applicant has an ability to pay and besides for sure it will hard for them to look for money to pay for the fees.

that's right we must not limit the job seekers or the applicant to search or even look for a job because it is a must for them to have a job for his/her to be able to support his/her family needs. the trust logic is very important to those people to have their jobs

Actually. We cannot really limit the job seekers to find or search for a job is it because of the demand of the companies in terms of hiring new employees and also the applicants really need a job for them to support their personal needs like food. Shelter and the like as well as they are supporting also their family's needs.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

Hi admin kindly provide me the link of white paper as i have heard lot about this project.
Yes, I also see so many times people's are talking about this project on social media channels. Even they are talking about that this project is good to invest or something like that. I need to do some research work on this project.

Yup, rhis is completely natural. People are really getting more and more curious on what is cooking and what the fuss is all about. I think that more people will be jumping into discussions when they see that there is a big community behind this project.

I think that many people talks about trustlogics because of there great platform, their platform is very amazing because of their great system of hiring. If this project will be successful, this project can help many Jobseekers that wants to have a great job.

Trustlogics will revolutionize the Hiring System and Recruitment Process. It'll cut out a large portion of verifying if applicants are passing false documents. HR staff won't need to do that, Trustlogics will do the job for them through certified and partnered Validators.

Trustlogics do provide verify information of both applicant and users. Trsutl9ogics platform will surely help reduce the recruitment and hiring process as companies can rely on the verified information provided by Trustlogics.

That is correct! I certainly agree with that. Employers use the verified information and details done by the certified Validators worldwide. The reliability of these information gives the companies the assurance that every person they hire was a real deal. They will always think that they can invest with that person because they know that the person is competent enough to do the job.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"

Hi achiahia,

We are glad to see you here and that we have the same interest. That's a good question though, Blockchain Technology makes Trustlogics secured. IF we will research about Blockchain Technology, we will appreciate it's capability to protect data especially to hackers who wanted to steal data from different systems.

The trust logic is a very amazing project, why?
Is it because of the blockchain technology that will let you as an investor have your own series of codes in every transaction and it is not just a series of codes
but the blockchain technology let your transactions in private and it is not easily be have by some hackers.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"

Hi achiahia,

We are glad to see you here and that we have the same interest. That's a good question though, Blockchain Technology makes Trustlogics secured. IF we will research about Blockchain Technology, we will appreciate it's capability to protect data especially to hackers who wanted to steal data from different systems.

The trust logic is a very amazing project, why?
Is it because of the blockchain technology that will let you as an investor have your own series of codes in every transaction and it is not just a series of codes
but the blockchain technology let your transactions in private and it is not easily be have by some hackers.

I have to agree with you regarding this matter. Trustlogics really is an amazing project. By using Blockchain technology on different processes really is an advantage because of the security and reliability of data that it offers. Our data and information are safe and secured. This is really a great thing to know.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:01:01 PM

At TrustLogicsTM we value user data privacy. We built this platform
to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is
completely dependent on user-defined permissions. In the current
public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can place their
network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign
separate permissions to every group. Basically, the display of
individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be
enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see
the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers

You can customize the Groups or Company who can see your Digital Profile and Professional data on the platform. So the only thing that recruiters can see is your desired informations to be displayed on your digital portfolio on the platform. This can lessen the data theft and protect your professional data from those scums.

This is a great feature for Trustlogics. This will surely help users know that the data they provided to Trustlogics is safe and secure. I think there should be a default setting as well as most job-seekers don't really think that much on the security of their data but rather being hired as soon as possible.

thats right, the trustlogics security is very nice because they will be sure that the applicant profile is safe. if this project will be much more supported I think that this project will be success.

I was really amazed after i saw this photo where in you as a job seeker can customized the information that you have like for example you want to let the first company now your address
but you doesn't like the other companies know it, you as an applicant can do it. And you can let you information be in the private mode.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

Basically Trustlogic aim is to make a system for more efficient and effective hiring process.

And to make more effective way to communicate for job seekers and recruiters online.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

Data theft is very common nowadays because its easy to track people through their Social security numbers and other personal information that's up on the job portal sites. This is mainly one of the problem of many jobseeker some job portals don't have any security portal and all of the data can be dowloaded or copied by those ill minded people.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:14:45 PM

Data theft is very common nowadays because its easy to track people through their Social security numbers and other personal information that's up on the job portal sites. This is mainly one of the problem of many jobseeker some job portals don't have any security portal and all of the data can be dowloaded or copied by those ill minded people.

This is a classic racket theives are doing. Some recruitment agencies also used to do it and sell identities they’ve stolen to people who do not have good credentials. Like i have an aunt who applied a work abroad. Formerly, her passport had been stamped as deported illegal immigrant so she cannot come back to the same country she’s been. She wanted so much to travel back there to work but the only possibility was to change her name. The agency offered here anothe identity for some thousands of dollar and be able to fly back. And this is what she did. Under some else’s name. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

This is a classic racket theives are doing. Some recruitment agencies also used to do it and sell identities they’ve stolen to people who do not have good credentials. Like i have an aunt who applied a work abroad. Formerly, her passport had been stamped as deported illegal immigrant so she cannot come back to the same country she’s been. She wanted so much to travel back there to work but the only possibility was to change her name. The agency offered here anothe identity for some thousands of dollar and be able to fly back. And this is what she did. Under some else’s name. 
Wow! It sounds good chikitita2004 but we should be reminded that everything illegal is not good and will be paid with huge price in the end. There will surely be consequences on that. Like, what if something bad will happen to your aunt like having accident for instance? Who will be the first people that need to be contacted or if it will be legal beneficiaries they will be looking for, her family will not be able to claim what belongs to her since they are not in the same name as hers.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

Wow! It sounds good chikitita2004 but we should be reminded that everything illegal is not good and will be paid with huge price in the end. There will surely be consequences on that. Like, what if something bad will happen to your aunt like having accident for instance? Who will be the first people that need to be contacted or if it will be legal beneficiaries they will be looking for, her family will not be able to claim what belongs to her since they are not in the same name as hers.

This is all because of those malicious people and hackers that's making an advantage to those peole who register to some job portal sites. But it's not the fault of people who try to find a job because some job portal sites have poor security protocols to secure their user's data.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

Oh! I’m amazed things like this really happen in real life. And imagine, a recruitment agency sold someone else’s profile. Sad. This is worst. If the the applicant who bought an identity of someone else commit a crime, the original owner of that profile will also be affected. He will just be surprised his name is already in the FBI database having record of crime he has not committed. Sad
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

Oh! I’m amazed things like this really happen in real life. And imagine, a recruitment agency sold someone else’s profile. Sad. This is worst. If the the applicant who bought an identity of someone else commit a crime, the original owner of that profile will also be affected. He will just be surprised his name is already in the FBI database having record of crime he has not committed. Sad
Yea. I also thought about it. What if one day the original owner of that identity decides to go out of the country too. Will it be possible? She has to go and apply for a new passport, she will not be able to because it will be traced that she is out of the country through another person. Can’t imagine what damage that could bring to the original person. Good with Trustlogics, this could never happen again.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:08:52 PM

This is all because of those malicious people and hackers that's making an advantage to those peole who register to some job portal sites. But it's not the fault of people who try to find a job because some job portal sites have poor security protocols to secure their user's data.

This is where trustlogic will make the job hunting online trustworthy because they have security features that can make people feel more secured. Like the feature on their platform that the user has the power to filter who can only view their data on their digital portfolio online.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:26:36 PM

Yea. I also thought about it. What if one day the original owner of that identity decides to go out of the country too. Will it be possible? She has to go and apply for a new passport, she will not be able to because it will be traced that she is out of the country through another person. Can’t imagine what damage that could bring to the original person. Good with Trustlogics, this could never happen again.
I do believe that the systems are getting better now.  It is not that easy to commit identity theft nowadays unlike before.
Although we can't deny the fact that there still individuals who do it, either they have connivance with someone or really skillfull in doing it. But with Truslogics i do believe that the datas of the users are secured because this is what they are offering in this project, and it is very useful.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

Trust Logics platform has a unique form of hiring, I think all our questions have been answered.
How about the interview some applicant has no self confidence the trickier application form questions can be daunting at first,what are the tips you can give us to be qualified in the position.
That's a good question for everyone specially for a fresher. At the first time cracking an interview is not a small job, Your question is not related with our project but as a human, I would like to tell you that try to be confidence, Do research on organisation as much as you can, clear all the basics questions about organisation, visit their website to know more about them, do Google to check reviews. In short research work helps to build confidence. Always remember "Content before Confidence" should be there.

What a lovely surprise to be getting application tips from our favored hiring platform.

And yes, i do agree, "Content before Confidence" is definitely a good approach.

Researching a company will be a good means of preparing for an interview, and on that, i hope the TrustLogics platform will allow peers to view such details of a recruiting company to narrow down places we have to look for information.

i do think that viewing essential information and relative links of a recruiter or a hiring company will be available to all peers (or atleast to those who are qualified for the job listing).

As we all know, TrustLogics is trying to save us time, thus, i positively forsee that jobseekers will have access to these leads and information.
That was right, TrustLogics gave a better place for those who want to have a job that has no time to apply, they can do it online by sending their personal data and TrustLogics will be the one who manage and look for a company that looking for what kind of skills and related to your course then you will be hired.

It's nice if they do the interview through online by video calling also. I guess it will be exciting and more relaxed than personal.
That's given i think, when you should know something about the company in order to impress the recruiter. And i bet, you will not be confident if you don't know anything, and also if you are honest in your credentials and data, you will ba confident enough to answer the questions. And for added informations, you should have roughly know at least some frequently asked questions during job interviews and i know if you do these tips, you will nail it.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

Basically Trustlogic aim is to make a system for more efficient and effective hiring process.

And to make more effective way to communicate for job seekers and recruiters online.

Indeed, and also systematically. The systems they have presented in hiring process is superb. Aside from datas being secured, for me the verification or checking of the datas of appliacnts by partnered validators is a thumbs-up for me too. Because of this feature, hiring the best and qualified applicant will get hired
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: