Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
richyoung

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

Trust Logics platform has a unique form of hiring, I think all our questions have been answered.
How about the interview some applicant has no self confidence the trickier application form questions can be daunting at first,what are the tips you can give us to be qualified in the position.

In everything preparations are always important, conditioning yourself and your mind to relax and just answer in the best way you can. Internet has already a lot of information to further boost an applicants confidence in interviews, it would be helpful if the applicant research on this stuff and practice it to help them in preparing for future job interviews. TrustLogic already made job application easier but the final decision for the employer to hire the applicant or not is still on the hands of the job applicant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.

I think that is one of the reasons why Trustlogics was created. Jobs will not be limited on college degree holders but will also give the opportunity to our skilled workers who specialized and experts on their chosen field.  I myself will choose to hire an experienced expert than a college degree who doesn't know what the workload is all about.
Experience is the best asset of a person. We can say that the person who is degree holder is much better in terminologies but an expert one is the best when it comes in troubleshoot and other technicalities.
A degree holder can fail because all of his knowledge is based in theory while an experienced personnel can find solution because he had already encountered everything.
Unemployment is one of the biggest problem that the humanity encounters. There are thousands of vacant job but hundreds of employees are accepted every year, why? Because the government wants to put the national treasury on their pocket. The reason why does many people don't have regular job is that, the budget for the government employees will go inside the bank account of the officials. They do not put the real numbers of applicants needed in vacant jobs rather they filter the jobseekers so that, only few will be accepted.
Most of the time, the reason we always throw are in the administration. Well, I cannot blame you also because if the officials are really corrupt, nothing will happens to the country. Anyways, job is a survival of the fittest. Meaning to say, there are always rules of survival. If you are weak, you will not hire, if you are competitive and wise, you will be selected. In our life, we don't just blame the officials but we need to pursue and try everything just to live and one thing is that, we need to have hardworks when get a stable job.
I agree, we need to persevere and pursue from things we really wanted even there's a lot of struggle with our way and now here is trust logics that will help us to build our future dreams and to be fulfilled at the same time... We just need to support this project all the way to be able to support us in return...
Sounds good ! Yes we all need to support TrustLogics, Because they have good project and an experienced team to build this to a world class company...
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.

I think that is one of the reasons why Trustlogics was created. Jobs will not be limited on college degree holders but will also give the opportunity to our skilled workers who specialized and experts on their chosen field.  I myself will choose to hire an experienced expert than a college degree who doesn't know what the workload is all about.
Experience is the best asset of a person. We can say that the person who is degree holder is much better in terminologies but an expert one is the best when it comes in troubleshoot and other technicalities.
A degree holder can fail because all of his knowledge is based in theory while an experienced personnel can find solution because he had already encountered everything.
Unemployment is one of the biggest problem that the humanity encounters. There are thousands of vacant job but hundreds of employees are accepted every year, why? Because the government wants to put the national treasury on their pocket. The reason why does many people don't have regular job is that, the budget for the government employees will go inside the bank account of the officials. They do not put the real numbers of applicants needed in vacant jobs rather they filter the jobseekers so that, only few will be accepted.
Most of the time, the reason we always throw are in the administration. Well, I cannot blame you also because if the officials are really corrupt, nothing will happens to the country. Anyways, job is a survival of the fittest. Meaning to say, there are always rules of survival. If you are weak, you will not hire, if you are competitive and wise, you will be selected. In our life, we don't just blame the officials but we need to pursue and try everything just to live and one thing is that, we need to have hardworks when get a stable job.
I agree, we need to persevere and pursue from things we really wanted even there's a lot of struggle with our way and now here is trust logics that will help us to build our future dreams and to be fulfilled at the same time... We just need to support this project all the way to be able to support us in return...
Sounds good ! Yes we all need to support TrustLogics, Because they have good project and an experienced team to build this to a world class company...
As we all know to make a successful project we need to work with a team because it's very hard to make project success with single handedly.
Well, thank you so much for your valuable words. We advice you to join our official telegram group to get daily updates - https://t.me/trustlogics
joeljames23

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

I hope there is,  to help this of people to make an income of their own and to prove them self that they have ability to do the job as a normal person and not different from other people though they some little problem from their physical appearance... I hope trust logics have specific program for these people that somehow can work as a normal employee and get a stable job...
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

I have gone through TrusLogics white paper and their website, concept is very unique and it will going to boom the hiring industry. It is beneficial for both employer and employee reduces the time and money also. The best part is that Trustlogics will eliminate the culture of getting jobs on the basis of references. As i think lot of times it happens that the one who is suitable didn't get the job because of reference & the one who is suitable gets out because he donot have any reference. So from now every one gets job on the basis of there skills and capabilities. Great lot of people get happy just because of Truslogics, they are making change which is very necessary for the hiring industry. Validator part is also interesting that we can verify our profile as per our education, skills, experience through which one can get better opportunities. Organisation will be able to hire skilled employees which in turn will increase their business and profit and employee will get a better salary. Great Trustlogics you are going to change life of many organisation and employees Smiley         

Equality in hiring is needed in every application, every one should go through the same process and be hired in the right way. Hiring should be based on qualifications and skills of job applicants and not just recommendations from special people with special connections. Im glad that TrustLOgic is here to changed the unfair ways of job hiring.
Yes you're right and we appreciate that you raised a really serious concern, In these days many of the peoples getting hired by just because of their reference in the respective organization, not by their skills or qualification. But with the help of TrustLogics this problem will not longer exist.
AlbemZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

Hi admin kindly provide me the link of white paper as i have heard lot about this project.
scarleth06

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

Trust Logics platform has a unique form of hiring, I think all our questions have been answered.
How about the interview some applicant has no self confidence the trickier application form questions can be daunting at first,what are the tips you can give us to be qualified in the position.
That's a good question for everyone specially for a fresher. At the first time cracking an interview is not a small job, Your question is not related with our project but as a human, I would like to tell you that try to be confidence, Do research on organisation as much as you can, clear all the basics questions about organisation, visit their website to know more about them, do Google to check reviews. In short research work helps to build confidence. Always remember "Content before Confidence" should be there.
I've learn so much from your reply @Trustlogic, coz i know im confident enough when it comes to applying and having interview because i experience it many times before but when i read your quote i realized i have many things to be done before going to an interview...  And i like the word you said "Content before Confidence"  its really helpful to us...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.

But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting

immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.
There is no need for anyone to mediate the situation. Having a history of bad records mean that you have a history of being a bad employee. Unless you actually have something that they really need, they won't hire you.
I agree, no one else can improve the situation but the applicant himself. Once you have a bad record, it's with you wherever you go. Having a bad employment history is like having a criminal record since it's just the same difficulty in finding a job.
It's much more difficult to find a job if you have a criminal record than a bad employment history record but I believe that actually depends on the applicant's capabilities as well as the type of job the applicant is looking for.
Well it depends on the validator's if they will going to accept even though the applicant's have a criminal records, but for me if they want to be hired with no issues in there resume it's better do not try to have criminal record's so that it won't affect on your personal background, because there are some of the companies depends on how you manage yourself and it's better also to have a pleasing personality.
Aside from pleasing personality,must better to those applicant , if also have experience accorrding to her professionalism,due to trustlogics will also have validators which person authorized to verify your  personal background and submit of your certificate   about of your previous employment.

So that in other words , trustlogics will not verify of those applicant has bad record in short ,,or  not relying on their standard method ,therefore do not  blame of trustlogics if this case will implement.

Isn't it a little unfair for those ex-convict to be discriminated on applying on jobs. We know not all of the convicts or people who served their time on prisons aren't guilty at all and sometimes they are just misjudge or frame up for the crime they didn't do.

I guess there's some company will still hire them depending on the weight of their past crime. They are just people too who just made some wrong decisions in life but we shouldn't judge them because of their wrong doings in the past. What if they repented to all their sins? Is it wrong to make a new life and do things for your family?

It is the sad truth, applicants with criminal records will be very difficult to be hired. Let us be honest, if just incase you own a company, would you hire someone who has a criminal record? I guess not. You are taking a big risk, there are very little instances where in a company hires them but there must be a strong recommendation attesting their personality or taking a responsibility for them. But then again, this is not a scope of Trustlogics anyway.
I think we need to hear the side of trust logics regarding on this matter to finish and to address this issue, we have all different points of view to this matter and i think only trust logics will solve and will help to end this burden...  Tongue
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

Hi admin kindly provide me the link of white paper as i have heard lot about this project.
Yes, I also see so many times people's are talking about this project on social media channels. Even they are talking about that this project is good to invest or something like that. I need to do some research work on this project.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

That is a nice question, depending on what type of disability a person is suffering from, he can still apply for a job. I have seen people who have an amputated leg or who suffered from polio and they are practicing professionals or in marketing and office works. Of course the requirement is that you are qualified for the position. For people who suffers from blindness however, there will be limited opportunities for them. For Deaf and mute I can see them also being employed in some companies but usually they are doing jobs related to art. I believe one inspirational speaker has no legs and arms but has motivated a lot of people. I forgot his name but he is quite famous. Person with disabilities, or what I call people who are physically challenge has also the right to live and work. As such, job opportunities for them should also be open. I believe that Trustlogics will not discriminate those who are physically challenged people of course unless they are really not qualified for the job or their handicap will hinder in performing the job.

I like what you said there. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and property and has an obligation to work.
I would like to quote this verses from the Bible.

"For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. Now such persons we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living." - 2 Thessalonians 3:10-12

His name is Nick Vujicic and his tagline is No Arms? No Legs? No Worries! A very inspiring person and I believe he has a wife and two children. For those who are still complaining about their status in life, let him be an inspiration to you as well. Trustlogics platfrom will be helping a lot of people get a job.
Never judge a book by its cover. I support egalitarianism where there is an equality to all people. We need to pursue this kind of act that we would not degrade people by its physicality, achievements and status of living. We have our own rights. We have our own stomach. If we will stop to work because of our physical deficiency, we will die. Therefore, if we have disabilities or not, we should have a fair and equal opportunities to live in this world.

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

In my opinion, person with disabilities are not the primary concern of every company that opens for hiring employees. There primary concern are the people who are enable to work efficiently because company needs people who are physically fit and they ignore the person who are incapable to do certain things.
But not all companies are not accepting a person with disabilities, there are some company too that all employees are only disabled, I believe that not all people with disabilities can't do what people without disabilities do, and besides, some people with disabilities is more skillful than others that physically fit but the mind is not, they just work because of money and not for the success of the company.

thats right, their some company does not accepting applicant that have an disabilities, but I think that the trustlogics will help the jobseekers to find an job even if they have an physical disabilities. because I believe everyone have the rights to have an permanent job.

You are a little rude or inconsiderate for those disabled people who will see your reply dude. Ofcourse they aren't mainly the priority of many company out there but there will still be a few number of company still hiring them. Some disabled people are more diligent and persistent than other people who are physically fit.
And they have skills that physically fit people who doesn't have.

He is not a rude or inconsiderable, what he is saying is a mere fact and really happens to the hiring industry. Whether we would like it or not, companies want to have an industrious, hardworking and applicants who are capable to everything. Only a smaller chance for them to accept people with disability and most of them are prodigy.

Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

That is a nice question, depending on what type of disability a person is suffering from, he can still apply for a job. I have seen people who have an amputated leg or who suffered from polio and they are practicing professionals or in marketing and office works. Of course the requirement is that you are qualified for the position. For people who suffers from blindness however, there will be limited opportunities for them. For Deaf and mute I can see them also being employed in some companies but usually they are doing jobs related to art. I believe one inspirational speaker has no legs and arms but has motivated a lot of people. I forgot his name but he is quite famous. Person with disabilities, or what I call people who are physically challenge has also the right to live and work. As such, job opportunities for them should also be open. I believe that Trustlogics will not discriminate those who are physically challenged people of course unless they are really not qualified for the job or their handicap will hinder in performing the job.

I like what you said there. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and property and has an obligation to work.
I would like to quote this verses from the Bible.

"For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. Now such persons we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living." - 2 Thessalonians 3:10-12

His name is Nick Vujicic and his tagline is No Arms? No Legs? No Worries! A very inspiring person and I believe he has a wife and two children. For those who are still complaining about their status in life, let him be an inspiration to you as well. Trustlogics platfrom will be helping a lot of people get a job.
Never judge a book by its cover. I support egalitarianism where there is an equality to all people. We need to pursue this kind of act that we would not degrade people by its physicality, achievements and status of living. We have our own rights. We have our own stomach. If we will stop to work because of our physical deficiency, we will die. Therefore, if we have disabilities or not, we should have a fair and equal opportunities to live in this world.
Your stetament are very good to have you a positive thoughts about finding job to those people with dissability,,And I think trustlogics are very much concern to this case,because we hope and trust to trustlogics are much fair to all applicants even  if to those people with dissability,,because I'm also looking forward to trustlogics are much better and fair service to all applicant,,
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

I have gone through TrusLogics white paper and their website, concept is very unique and it will going to boom the hiring industry. It is beneficial for both employer and employee reduces the time and money also. The best part is that Trustlogics will eliminate the culture of getting jobs on the basis of references. As i think lot of times it happens that the one who is suitable didn't get the job because of reference & the one who is suitable gets out because he donot have any reference. So from now every one gets job on the basis of there skills and capabilities. Great lot of people get happy just because of Truslogics, they are making change which is very necessary for the hiring industry. Validator part is also interesting that we can verify our profile as per our education, skills, experience through which one can get better opportunities. Organisation will be able to hire skilled employees which in turn will increase their business and profit and employee will get a better salary. Great Trustlogics you are going to change life of many organisation and employees Smiley         

Equality in hiring is needed in every application, every one should go through the same process and be hired in the right way. Hiring should be based on qualifications and skills of job applicants and not just recommendations from special people with special connections. Im glad that TrustLOgic is here to changed the unfair ways of job hiring.
Yes you're right and we appreciate that you raised a really serious concern, In these days many of the peoples getting hired by just because of their reference in the respective organization, not by their skills or qualification. But with the help of TrustLogics this problem will not longer exist.
That was great, i think those job seekers who only dependent to their backer or reference to be employed has no place on the company now if they have not enough skills and abilities to do the job, and sometimes they feel like a boss because they have a backer, doing all things like they are a boss too. TrustLogics are here now to stop those things so that they can help those people who deserve better than that.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

In my opinion, person with disabilities are not the primary concern of every company that opens for hiring employees. There primary concern are the people who are enable to work efficiently because company needs people who are physically fit and they ignore the person who are incapable to do certain things.
But not all companies are not accepting a person with disabilities, there are some company too that all employees are only disabled, I believe that not all people with disabilities can't do what people without disabilities do, and besides, some people with disabilities is more skillful than others that physically fit but the mind is not, they just work because of money and not for the success of the company.

thats right, their some company does not accepting applicant that have an disabilities, but I think that the trustlogics will help the jobseekers to find an job even if they have an physical disabilities. because I believe everyone have the rights to have an permanent job.

You are a little rude or inconsiderate for those disabled people who will see your reply dude. Ofcourse they aren't mainly the priority of many company out there but there will still be a few number of company still hiring them. Some disabled people are more diligent and persistent than other people who are physically fit.
And they have skills that physically fit people who doesn't have.

I think it is no longer Trustlogics jurisdiction with regards to the applicants who have disabilities.
Trustlogucs platform is just to secure the gathered informations and verified them by the partnered validators  with applicants request.
So it's the companies/ recruiters decision to hire them or not.
Yes, it is not covered by the jurisdiction of trustlogics but I want to ask if there is something difference with applicants who have physical disabilities since trustlogics will become a hive of applicants as well as a job hiring industry. If we will look at their platform, it is just for securing the private information of jobseekers but if we will look at their purpose, we can also see that this will become a small problem soon as trustlogics arrive.

Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

Yes, I also see so many times people's are talking about this project on social media channels. Even they are talking about that this project is good to invest or something like that. I need to do some research work on this project.
You have also a freedom to choice and search your bet project regarding to their platform and services ,but I'm sure if you choice trustlogics project you will never regret in the future ,because trustlogics are very much concern to all investor and build trust to everyone,
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

Hello,

Thank you considering to spend time to understand our project.

Here's the link to our whitepaper - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf and don't forget to checkout the revamped website and let us know your comments, our UI/UX team has did a great job!

Did you know that we recently signed MoUs two countries and several organizations and independent bodies, take a look at them here - https://medium/@trustlogics

Be the first to know of such exciting announcements here - https://t.me/trustlogics
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

Yup, rhis is completely natural. People are really getting more and more curious on what is cooking and what the fuss is all about. I think that more people will be jumping into discussions when they see that there is a big community behind this project.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

All jobseeker you should know that hiring is the best is not always easy.
In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.

That's right, especially here in my country its very hard for the applicants to accept in every hiring company, even you came from well known

school university, I guess Trustlogics can do something about here in my country anyway.
Finding jobs in our country is very difficult too much process you will deal with it. Even if you know that you deserve a job position you want to go to, you will often not be accepted or sometimes rejected, even if you have a nice background on your previous employment. They take prioritized applicants are recommended by others or they known. hopefully the trustlogics will be the solution to this kind of problem in our country.
I agree, Looking for a desirable job is never been easy. Even applying manually or walk-ins is a hard task too, you won't be always lucky to get hired. But with trust logic can make a change on applying for jobs you can easily fill up on their platform and look for a job based on your experience after your profile is verified by validators of the platform.

You bet! Applying for a job is really a super hard thing to do nowadays especially for those people who are not a graduate of Top 5 Universities in their country. Why is that? There are so many jobs available in that country yet there are unemployed people? I may say that it is the system of recruitment which is the real problem. Some jobs are occupied by those people who just say, I need the job and I don't care if it was the job for me or not. I am a graduate of 4-year course so I am qualified. How about those who specialized on that field? Once the job was filled up, they can't apply for other jobs which are not related to their course. It ends up that the person who got the job will be incompetent and ineffective.
I bet for you Boo! Applying for a job is like you are giving a feast bomb to wolverine, it is hard and heart breaking moment! If you are accepted, all of your effort, costs and time are worthy but if you are fail to hire in a company, your tears will flow down the core.
As of now, graduates in a community colleges are not the priority of company or government agency. In fact, many of the graduates in community colleges don't have the opportunity to work in office and the worst, they are unemployed for over a decade. Unfortunately, I am also studying in a community college and I fear that someday, I will become a "TAMBAY" native term for unemployed in my country. So right now, I am working with cryptocurrency because I think I have future in this industry.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

That was great, i think those job seekers who only dependent to their backer or reference to be employed has no place on the company now if they have not enough skills and abilities to do the job, and sometimes they feel like a boss because they have a backer, doing all things like they are a boss too. TrustLogics are here now to stop those things so that they can help those people who deserve better than that.
yeah you'll right,,if jobseeker have backer its  much unfair to those applicant are much effort to follow the rules and regulation procedure before it to hired,unlike to those person are have backer sometime his attitude are arrogant to co-worker ,,I must saying on that case because I'm also expirence before,,I hope trustlogics will handle it,,because I'm also believe and trust to trustlogics are much fair to its applicant regarding to their services,
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

All jobseeker you should know that hiring is the best is not always easy.
In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.

That's right, especially here in my country its very hard for the applicants to accept in every hiring company, even you came from well known

school university, I guess Trustlogics can do something about here in my country anyway.
Finding jobs in our country is very difficult too much process you will deal with it. Even if you know that you deserve a job position you want to go to, you will often not be accepted or sometimes rejected, even if you have a nice background on your previous employment. They take prioritized applicants are recommended by others or they known. hopefully the trustlogics will be the solution to this kind of problem in our country.
I agree, Looking for a desirable job is never been easy. Even applying manually or walk-ins is a hard task too, you won't be always lucky to get hired. But with trust logic can make a change on applying for jobs you can easily fill up on their platform and look for a job based on your experience after your profile is verified by validators of the platform.

You bet! Applying for a job is really a super hard thing to do nowadays especially for those people who are not a graduate of Top 5 Universities in their country. Why is that? There are so many jobs available in that country yet there are unemployed people? I may say that it is the system of recruitment which is the real problem. Some jobs are occupied by those people who just say, I need the job and I don't care if it was the job for me or not. I am a graduate of 4-year course so I am qualified. How about those who specialized on that field? Once the job was filled up, they can't apply for other jobs which are not related to their course. It ends up that the person who got the job will be incompetent and ineffective.
I bet for you Boo! Applying for a job is like you are giving a feast bomb to wolverine, it is hard and heart breaking moment! If you are accepted, all of your effort, costs and time are worthy but if you are fail to hire in a company, your tears will flow down the core.
As of now, graduates in a community colleges are not the priority of company or government agency. In fact, many of the graduates in community colleges don't have the opportunity to work in office and the worst, they are unemployed for over a decade. Unfortunately, I am also studying in a community college and I fear that someday, I will become a "TAMBAY" native term for unemployed in my country. So right now, I am working with cryptocurrency because I think I have future in this industry.
As it seems that we are working everything for our future, besides who would chose not to be right? Finding job and filing application is never really easy. Yes lots of fresh graduates as of now are not given that much priority, because as it seems that they still lack of experience they are just making life too easy as they wished to be. Life can knock you down easily, the way you stand up and how you do it is a matter of choice and is really amazing.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: