Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:35:01 AM

This project will surely be successful because of its vivid platforms that help both jobseekers and recruiters. It's really a big help especially in my country which millions of people are jobless, all they have to do is to provide some information and if they meet the recruiter's standard, then viola! They'll have a job. And there's no need to worry because the information that is provided by the jobseeker to the validator is controllable by the jobseeker which is good, also the information is secure and safe from scammers who uses other people's information in a wrong way just to benefit themselves. Nice project at all. Hope they'll help lot of jobseekers.

Yes indeed. This project is helpful but I don't think that all of the jobless people in your country can have a job. I don't mean to offend you but the recruiter will simply select the jobseeker and they are in favor to those who reaches their expectation and also we can't deny the fact that out of those million of people in your country only few will be selected since ther will be lots of applicant from other country that fits more in the position.

It's right, with this kind of business that the trustlogic is offering not all applicants will be offered a job immediately maybe those who are jobless will get a job through the help of trustlogic's platform sooner. There's a right time for everything tho. That's why I love this project.
Well as what i have reviewed their are two segments which you can actually understand what Trustlogic aiming for.  This are the two segments the Professional segment (PS) which college graduates, doctorates, and all other degree holders and the other one is the Individual Service Provider (ISP) which includes all those that don`t have any degree but has certain skill for a job. All can be participated and can apply in this platform for as long as you don`t have any criminal records as i think maybe its because it can actually affect your personality as a jobseeker.
Approxilite

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:46:22 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Yes indeed and it also depends on what work they have given to you if you are really fit into it. We cant say that all of the applicants in trustlogic can be qualified working like typing jobs or office works as a matter of fact if the person is disabled then those people really need also health benefits if the company provides it for them then it really depends on how they manage their workers and if that person is really suited for that job as well.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:05:55 AM

I remember once, when i applied, that after passing the first sceeening, by submitting my resume, the next thing the company does is a videocall interview.
You know, it is important also for the recruiters to see the job applicant, the way they speak,their mannerism or their actions during the interview.
Most of the recruiters are graduate of Psychology. And they know how to interpret the behaviour of a persons, and this is one way to acess them.
Is that possible in Trustlogics as well?

Hi micahyahel. You made a good point here. Hiring process involves Application, Interview, Salary Negotiation, and so on. The Application portion - verifying every detail in resume - taking a huge part in the whole process takes most of the time. In Trustlogics, the Validators and Hyperledger will do the resume verification. This system cuts out a significant time in finding the right candidate for the job. There would still be Interview, but the good thing, the HR has a short list of applicants to deal with since Trustlogics cuts it off.
I just want to know if the person want to work but he/she doesn't have any degree, can that person still be qualified as a regular worker through complying their resume in Trustlogic platform?

We don't have to worries 'emulsifryer' our wish come true the aim of TrustLogicsTM is to give a work to all the jobseker,

lessen the unemployment even if your under grad or disability person can make work, no discrimination, all jobseeker

are welcome on this trust logics project, KUDOS to all those team.

Yeah everyone is welcome to submit their datas in Trustlogics, no discrimination. As long as you are a user of this platform, then you have a chance that you can be hired. But we regards to under grad or PWD, the recruiters and companies will be the one to decide on that. We just hope and pray for the best that the recruiters will have a heart to give chances to them if they meet the qualifications or posess the necessary skills, they are needing.

Again, it is good to emphasize that TrustLogics will be catering two major segment of the industry workforce.

One is the Professional segment where we have college graduates, doctorates, and all other degree holders.

The other is the Individual Service Provider (ISP) segment which includes all those that don't have any professional degree but have certain skills to offer a service requester.

So don't fret guys, TrustLogics have everyone well covered with equal chances to land a job.

That's good, isn't it.? Trustlogics is not only a place for professionals, but they cater also to the blue collar jobs or the ISP. There is a chance for everyone.  So everybody is happy.  Thanks to TrustLogics team for coming up with this concept.  Cheers to your success.

That`s the main purpose of trustlogic platform in order to provide a work for jobseekers, the idea of building this kind of a concept is really nice and has opportunity to those jobless person who can get also benefits from through it, and not only for them this project was build for long term purposes which all can get benefits. The capability of each person can be useful for this project in terms not only on their skills, but also on how they can manage their time and effort as a worker.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:17:41 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.
Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

I think they would have the same procedure as us. Maybe different on kind of work coz we all know they have disabilities.
For me as an opinion they must add feature if the applicant is disabled for them to find out if the work is fit or not for them. Not all disabled cannot work so why we separate them??
Maybe we should actually separate them, its because they cant actually work full time as what a normal person can do. This project is for all but in terms of PWD it really depends on how the management to assist them but maybe Trustlogic can find a way to give them opportunity in order to work. I`ve respected your opinion, but it does not mean I don`t agree by disabilities, maybe the Trustlogic can give them a work that really suited for disabled persons.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:35:17 AM

Data theft is very common nowadays because its easy to track people through their Social security numbers and other personal information that's up on the job portal sites. This is mainly one of the problem of many jobseeker some job portals don't have any security portal and all of the data can be dowloaded or copied by those ill minded people.

i agree but the main issure in othe job platform in Terms of agreement with them. We allow our data to be used by them. having that said they sold it to other company for surveys and so on. so trustlogic is builsd for the privacy of the applicant
It's not easy to track people using their SSN in the US. They don't give that out you know since that is their private information. Only banks get that from them I don't think they will want to join the system if it requires filling out the SSN.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:36:08 AM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.
With the help of TrustLogics Platform, Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get
distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.
For more information visit this link - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

This is good, now job applicants can evaluate for themselves on what kind of possible employer he/she will get. This is very important for the family specially of overseas workers who would be left behind and are really worried for the safety of their love ones  who have leave them to earn money outside the country. somehow they can have peace of mind as the job applicant goes to his/her new journey of employment.

That is right, here in our country some overseas workers would not know what kind of work they get and sometimes what they apply is not the work that they get when they are in the country, because some agency not telling the truth about what kind of work they get. But in this project the family will also have a contact on TrustLogics and they will find out if the job seekers got the real job according to their skills.
Indeed, this project helps a lot for overseas workers, so that they won`t go to other countries to find a job. The reason why workers want to go abroad is to find not only a job, but also they think that it gives them a lot of opportunity when they go there and they can earn double from what they are usually used to work in before. A lot of overseas workers left their family in order to provide their needs, that`s why this project is very useful for those people who really deserve to be employed in a better company as a full time workers.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:45:40 AM

Data theft is very common nowadays because its easy to track people through their Social security numbers and other personal information that's up on the job portal sites. This is mainly one of the problem of many jobseeker some job portals don't have any security portal and all of the data can be dowloaded or copied by those ill minded people.

i agree but the main issure in othe job platform in Terms of agreement with them. We allow our data to be used by them. having that said they sold it to other company for surveys and so on. so trustlogic is builsd for the privacy of the applicant
It's not easy to track people using their SSN in the US. They don't give that out you know since that is their private information. Only banks get that from them I don't think they will want to join the system if it requires filling out the SSN.
Usually, when filling out forms, or for verification purposes, they ask only for the last four digits of the Social Security Number.  That's the norm here in the US. Unless you are a bank or a government agency or government accredited agency, I won't give that information to you.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:20:15 AM

Usually, when filling out forms, or for verification purposes, they ask only for the last four digits of the Social Security Number.  That's the norm here in the US. Unless you are a bank or a government agency or government accredited agency, I won't give that information to you.
When applying for a job, you sometimes give it to them once you are hired since that is a requirement, depending on the state where you're in or the job you're applying for.
HermeloWayo

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:30:37 AM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

When applying for a job, you sometimes give it to them once you are hired since that is a requirement, depending on the state where you're in or the job you're applying for.
Sometimes you give it to them upon application, like in medical field and that is standard although some States have removed it in some of the forms they used to have before.
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:10:06 AM

TrustLogics take on new ways companies can appeal to job-seekers!

Hiring is widely prevalent, and yet one of the most difficult processes. A bad hiring process can lead to the loss of a good candidate. A bad hire will not only cost a firm money and time, but will also lead to bad customer experience and depletion in the brand’s reputation. In today’s competitive industry, businesses need to take their hiring process to the next level. In order to do so, artificial intelligence(A.I.) and humans have to work side by side.

https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/trustlogics-take-on-new-ways-companies-can-appeal-to-job-seekers-e819afc54b04
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:30:03 AM

"In a highly complex and competitive workforce placement marketplace, TrustLogicsTM is the missing link that not only bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both: Professionals and Independent Service Providers (ISPs)."
-TrustLogics Whitepaper
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:38:12 AM

"In a highly complex and competitive workforce placement marketplace, TrustLogicsTM is the missing link that not only bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both: Professionals and Independent Service Providers (ISPs)."
-TrustLogics Whitepaper
"TrustLogicsTM is the missing link that not only bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform"
This sentence makes it so confident that they actually says "I've got this mate", LOL. Can you guys give them around of applause. Great concept, great idea, almost perfection. Double thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:45:47 AM

TrustLogics take on new ways companies can appeal to job-seekers!

Hiring is widely prevalent, and yet one of the most difficult processes. A bad hiring process can lead to the loss of a good candidate. A bad hire will not only cost a firm money and time, but will also lead to bad customer experience and depletion in the brand’s reputation. In today’s competitive industry, businesses need to take their hiring process to the next level. In order to do so, artificial intelligence(A.I.) and humans have to work side by side.

https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/trustlogics-take-on-new-ways-companies-can-appeal-to-job-seekers-e819afc54b04

It was smart of TrustLogics to inject hybrid processing for digital applications as previous attempts to fully automate the matching of a job opening and the jobseeker's profile did not go too well.

They understood that parts of the hiring system can only be addressed by human reasoning, yet, they also realized that it's best to assist humans with the help of AI technology to ease up the whole process and come up with the most effective selection.

Trustlogic

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:00:47 AM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.
With the help of TrustLogics Platform, Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get
distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.
For more information visit this link - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

This is good, now job applicants can evaluate for themselves on what kind of possible employer he/she will get. This is very important for the family specially of overseas workers who would be left behind and are really worried for the safety of their love ones  who have leave them to earn money outside the country. somehow they can have peace of mind as the job applicant goes to his/her new journey of employment.

That is right, here in our country some overseas workers would not know what kind of work they get and sometimes what they apply is not the work that they get when they are in the country, because some agency not telling the truth about what kind of work they get. But in this project the family will also have a contact on TrustLogics and they will find out if the job seekers got the real job according to their skills.
Indeed, this project helps a lot for overseas workers, so that they won`t go to other countries to find a job. The reason why workers want to go abroad is to find not only a job, but also they think that it gives them a lot of opportunity when they go there and they can earn double from what they are usually used to work in before. A lot of overseas workers left their family in order to provide their needs, that`s why this project is very useful for those people who really deserve to be employed in a better company as a full time workers.

Not totally discrimination, there a designated work for the PWD, i think trust logics give them work that fits in their abilities.

The aim of trust logics is lessen the unemployment.

I must say the best of them is online job or office staff.

JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:02:52 AM

"The Independent Service Providers (ISPs) Segment consists of self-employed or contractual individuals whose line of work involves manual work taking place within the confines of a service requestor’s nearby environment, such as a home or other personal property."
-(3.1.2 Independent Service Providers Segment) TrustLogics Whitepaper

ISP if you don't ever knew what it is. It is the person whose employing on that specific job in short explanation.
BeshyJelly

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:05:54 AM

Good luck dev's
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:22:53 AM

Good luck dev's
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:30:50 AM

Trust LOgicss must say they offer complete transparency across the breadth of recruitment agency,

they want them to raise the collective standards offshore finance recruitment by leading in terms of execution of engagements,

they want the candidates satisfaction they seek the whilst they maintaining the transparency, trust and social responsibility.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: