Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.
A well deserve award. They have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. I will be watching over this, it has really the potential to be known wolrdwide. Hopefully this would be recognize as soon as this will be launched, since this could really be beneficial to those who seek and has problems in terms of job applications.

Indeed, the team deserves to receive the award, for they exert too much effort for the project.
Now I can smell that there will be lot of investors who will invest in Trustlogics since they now already knew that the project is good and the teams are active.

They will become very interested in this project. Congrats team you'll surely hook big fishes. And to think that the investors will invest in this project that means they believe it will become successful. So keep up the good work team and do your best for the project.

Its not easy to get an award like this one. The Stevie Award see the potential of Trustlogic on its capability, technological advancement and innovation it can bring on Hiring industry. They truly deserves it! The Idea, passion and perseverance are paying off.

The disadvantage of freelance is No Employers Benefits, Health benefits are expensive. Depending on your current health, switching to a freelance lifestyle might not be in your best interest. Also, starting your own freelance business means you no longer have paid sick days or vacation time to use.
Every day you don’t work is a day you won’t get paid.

But that really depends on you because I have tried working as a freelancer before and I pay for my health benefits, insurances, social security and it made my lifestyle more easier. I don't see it as a disadvantage to be honest with you, it actually made me more independent and knows how to value my time and money I earn from freelancing. And the good thing about it is whether you are everywhere and you can access the internet it will be much easier for you to work and travel at the same time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

TrustLogics Airdrop is Live!
Join us on telegram group here: https://t.me/trustlogics
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
THANK YOU!
Zhumedel

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.
A well deserve award. They have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. I will be watching over this, it has really the potential to be known wolrdwide. Hopefully this would be recognize as soon as this will be launched, since this could really be beneficial to those who seek and has problems in terms of job applications.

Indeed, the team deserves to receive the award, for they exert too much effort for the project.
Now I can smell that there will be lot of investors who will invest in Trustlogics since they now already knew that the project is good and the teams are active.

They will become very interested in this project. Congrats team you'll surely hook big fishes. And to think that the investors will invest in this project that means they believe it will become successful. So keep up the good work team and do your best for the project.

Its not easy to get an award like this one. The Stevie Award see the potential of Trustlogic on its capability, technological advancement and innovation it can bring on Hiring industry. They truly deserves it! The Idea, passion and perseverance are paying off.

The disadvantage of freelance is No Employers Benefits, Health benefits are expensive. Depending on your current health, switching to a freelance lifestyle might not be in your best interest. Also, starting your own freelance business means you no longer have paid sick days or vacation time to use.
Every day you don’t work is a day you won’t get paid.

That's why its called Freelancer, and I don't think its a disadvantage anyway. Because, because being a freelancer for me is an advantage

especially if you find some extra income that will stable like doing here in crypto world. But this is just my opinion only and thoughts.
I actually prefer being a freelancer because I get to control my time and I can work at home its convenient for me, a lot of my friends are also in the freelancing industry and it works perfectly fine for them.
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

Trust Logics platform offer a regular employee and a freelancer with my understanding.
I'm so interested with this, especially in freelancer
you can work whenever you want, you choose your own hour, If you want to sleep at noon, you can do that.
If you want to take the weekend off you can explore the city, by all means,go for it.
As a freelancer, you can actually work during your most productive hours.

This only applies for those who will get the job home based.
It will still depend on the partnership and company (employer) TRUSTLOGIC will get.
the availability of the job nature will depend on the company that they will get on their platform.

I agree with you ANGELA07.. but for me unfortunately, being a freelancer means that your income and your workload
are unstable and inconsistent. For the most part, you won’t be able to depend on any regular project, client, or profit,
whereas you would know the exact pay you’ll receive at a traditional job.

Being a freelancer also means that you run the risk of not getting paid.
This is fairly common in the freelance world, and one more hat have to wear is that of a debt collector.
There are ways to protect yourself from non-paying clients,
but sometimes you won’t realize you’re at risk until it’s too late.

Yes, i have seen many people like this before not getting proper payments after developing the project. After developing the project some client even not responding to the customers, even i faced this situation at one stage.
Well I guess you have to at least read the reviews about the employers first before you want to get hire by him/her. I think Trustlogic will keep an eye in this kind of employer and hopefully will banned them for making more transaction.

sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
I agree, for sure trust logics and it's team know what they're doing and maybe they have research and development plans to figure it out what they need to improve... But in fairness with your suggestions it has a point to make hiring process much faster, since they have also validation process that will check all the credentials/certifications of the jobseeker personally...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
I agree, for sure trust logics and it's team know what they're doing and maybe they have research and development plans to figure it out what they need to improve... But in fairness with your suggestions it has a point to make hiring process much faster, since they have also validation process that will check all the credentials/certifications of the jobseeker personally...
Yes correct, it will much faster if trustlogic will conduct an interview via or thru online so it will save them more time and effort both the recruiter and jobseeker... I think they need to maximize the ability and the use of internet and its devices to make it really helpful to them and to make it things faster...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.
That is your idea. Do you have any valid reference about how will trustlogics team will ensure that validators are credible to their job? It is difficult to trust in validators who cannot do their job properly. You can post some link here for your post to be proven. It is good if there is a reference because it is more reliable information.
I agree with him, trust logics will have third party company from different countries as a validator to able to do the job's efficiently and i think this part of the hiring process its very hard that's why trust logics needs a validator that have high reputation and a trusted agency on their own country that have capabilities to do this job..
I don't say that I did not agree with him. As a matter of fact, I supported his idea but I just want to know if there is a legit reference that he can give to us in order to know that his information is valid. Well, if it was his own opinion, I respect it. To have a partnership with validators in every country, is a good idea. But I think they should also know their validators deeply.
And i understand you roukawa and you have a point on what you said, as a jobseeker we have to check the validator if they are credible to be in that position... Maybe sonjay just explained further what bitbratt wanted to say, and that's all i guess... And i know both of you are on the same side for trustlogics success that's why you're here right!?
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

Yes correct, it will much faster if trustlogic will conduct an interview via or thru online so it will save them more time and effort both the recruiter and jobseeker... I think they need to maximize the ability and the use of internet and its devices to make it really helpful to them and to make it things faster...

Some of the organisation in our country use to take interview online but i think on the part of TustLogics they are having a good idea and tremendous project they have come with it is an added advantage the services they will going to provide in future.
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:45:57 AM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.
That is your idea. Do you have any valid reference about how will trustlogics team will ensure that validators are credible to their job? It is difficult to trust in validators who cannot do their job properly. You can post some link here for your post to be proven. It is good if there is a reference because it is more reliable information.
I agree with him, trust logics will have third party company from different countries as a validator to able to do the job's efficiently and i think this part of the hiring process its very hard that's why trust logics needs a validator that have high reputation and a trusted agency on their own country that have capabilities to do this job..
I don't say that I did not agree with him. As a matter of fact, I supported his idea but I just want to know if there is a legit reference that he can give to us in order to know that his information is valid. Well, if it was his own opinion, I respect it. To have a partnership with validators in every country, is a good idea. But I think they should also know their validators deeply.
And i understand you roukawa and you have a point on what you said, as a jobseeker we have to check the validator if they are credible to be in that position... Maybe sonjay just explained further what bitbratt wanted to say, and that's all i guess... And i know both of you are on the same side for trustlogics success that's why you're here right!?
Hmmm, that's right we are all here to see the success of this project until it materialize... We just need to support it all the way and exchange our idea to know deeply about this project, and we could also help others by sharing our knowledge with them regarding this project...
Legendary1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

I want to ask is your airdrop is live ?
Legendary1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too
Thank you so much Mate, We all need your support to make this project successful.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

CIO bench: https://icobench.com/ico/trustlogics

Track ICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/trustlogics/

ICOmarks : https://icomarks.com/ico/trustlogics

FoundICO : https://foundico.com/ico/trustlogics.html

forICO : https://forico.io/icos/trustlogics

Join whitelist now, don't waste the opportunity!
This is a project that everybody will like and will help people seeking job all over the world!

agreed, and as far as I observed that every ICO that has a whitelist participation usually their token became increase and mostly it is

potentials. Now that I have no doubt on this project especially in the updates in the above it was such a wonderful  result anyway for running

their project in good progress.
There are many advantages that trustlogics will bring to us. If trustlogics will become the global leader for job fair program. It will become an easy and fast transaction for jobseekers as well as the companies. Job vacancy will fulfill by those people who want to work. We really need trustlogics. This project will help us to overcome the poverty because it will become also a new way on how to get job not just in our province or city but we can work in abroad also.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

I want to ask is your airdrop is live ?
Yes, our Airdrop is live now, you can participate here - https://trustlogics.io/airdrop.php
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

This is a project that everybody will like and will help people seeking job all over the world!

agreed, and as far as I observed that every ICO that has a whitelist participation usually their token became increase and mostly it is

potentials. Now that I have no doubt on this project especially in the updates in the above it was such a wonderful  result anyway for running

There are many advantages that trustlogics will bring to us. If trustlogics will become the global leader for job fair program. It will become an easy and fast transaction for jobseekers as well as the companies. Job vacancy will fulfill by those people who want to work. We really need trustlogics. This project will help us to overcome the poverty because it will become also a new way on how to get job not just in our province or city but we can work in abroad also.

Unemployment rate slows the growth of economy. The production of goods and sevices become constant due to the limitation of employee. Workers are also burden and murdered because there are layers of paper works they need to comply everyday. If the job vacancy will be fulfilled, everyone will be given an opportunity to work and earn salary. In addition, it will become easy for a certain employee to finish his duty because the employees will be added and work will divide to many employees.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

How TrustLogics Simplifies Search Process For Jobseekers

Emma, an IT professional working at a well-reputed tech company, is bored with the monotony of her job. She makes up her mind to look for a change in scenery and initiates a job search. https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/how-trustlogics-simplifies-search-process-for-jobseekers-22e237af1166
I scanned the blog and I remembered those time when my cousin find his first job. Like Emma, he have also a problem dealing with finding a job. There are thousands of candidate and the open positions are only limited. In fact, one eight of the job applications are accepted to the job offers. He have a good background, satisfactory experienced, plenty seminar and workshop certificates and he has a pleasing personality. Unfortunately, he does not belong to the applicants who are accepted in the job. He shared this to me because he noticed how dirt had the hiring industry. He never expected that his other colleagues who does not have a genuine certificates, are the one who selected.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

https://i.imgur.com/MwjGuW8.jpg

yeah I agree, trustlogics has offered the best opportunity  to those jobseeker who want to job abroad,since it based on  blockchain technology you make assure that your personal data will secure  from other fraud and illegal activities,because the core team of trustlogics has been dedicated to make research about the better progress of this project,

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

How TrustLogics Simplifies Search Process For Jobseekers

Emma, an IT professional working at a well-reputed tech company, is bored with the monotony of her job. She makes up her mind to look for a change in scenery and initiates a job search. https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/how-trustlogics-simplifies-search-process-for-jobseekers-22e237af1166
I scanned the blog and I remembered those time when my cousin find his first job. Like Emma, he have also a problem dealing with finding a job. There are thousands of candidate and the open positions are only limited. In fact, one eight of the job applications are accepted to the job offers. He have a good background, satisfactory experienced, plenty seminar and workshop certificates and he has a pleasing personality. Unfortunately, he does not belong to the applicants who are accepted in the job. He shared this to me because he noticed how dirt had the hiring industry. He never expected that his other colleagues who does not have a genuine certificates, are the one who selected.
Sad life! But that is really happening to our society. That's how the agency and hiring companies run off. They accepted those person who cheated the personal information and backgrounds because of the huge amount that they receive coming from the cheater applicants. Therefore, most of the potential workers are neglected.

This is the traditional method of hiring:
1. If you want to be accepted you should be a top-notcher in board exams.
2. You should be graduated in the top 10 most famous universities nationwide.
3. You have backers. And the most important thing is;
4. You have MONEY.

Realtalk, money circulates everything. Money makes you more powerful. Money is the material benevolence of the people. So, expect that if you are poor, you don't have the capability to live in this world!

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
You said it all 1kreaons. What do you think, will it lessen now agency or recruitment fees that recruitment has been made easier by Trustlogics? Will applicants still pay recruitment agencies or only the employers? Anyway all the procedures will be done in the platform and transaction fees will be in cryptocurrency so i dont think applicants will have to pay more for being hired aside from the platform fee.
No i dont think so Chikitita2004, Trustlogics is for this kind of problem, their main goal is to make it ieasy for both the recruiters and the applicants the procedure and by providing services i dont think ithere will still be more to pay to this manpower agencies.
When you work for someone else, you don’t get a choice of who you work with.
You can become stuck with unprofessional or rude clients. But, when you’re a freelancer,
you can choose with whom you work.
you can pass on the opportunity and wish them the best. It’s as easy as that.
What do you mean? Choose to be a freelancers compare to apply online?
Well, you have a point on that, but the TrustLogics is here to find a perfect job for the applicant that they will love without having any regret feelings. And if they are not happy on there current job they can easily find a new one when they update their profile submitted on the TrustLogics.
Andycalum

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Some of the organisation in our country use to take interview online but i think on the part of TustLogics they are having a good idea and tremendous project they have come with it is an added advantage the services they will going to provide in future.

Trustlogics can shorten the time needed to find jobs and livelihood. The incoming change will be drastic because people will be convinced to approach or use Trustlogics in time. Under the current  circumstance that the country is in, it will be a no brainer to go to trustlogics  for their service.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: