Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:41:26 PM

Jesus, you all knew it was premined before you started with the coin, live with it or just pick another premined coin that goes 100% to the pockets of the devs and nothing else.
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 01:42:36 PM

dear earthcoin,

this is sammy, the editor of btc38.

thanks a lot for your explanation on the premined coins. thought i am not 100% agree with your opinions, but your response is much apprecated.
here i'd ask for your help. would you please send me a list and proof of how the premined coins.

personnaly i like this coin a lot, specially its icon.

best regards,
Sammy

Hi Sammy,

Sure sending you a PM now, thanks for getting back to us!

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Xamda

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:43:10 PM

Jesus, you all knew it was premined before you started with the coin, live with it or just pick another premined coin that goes 100% to the pockets of the devs and nothing else.

Word!
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:45:51 PM

I stand by my post the devs have given 1M EAC bounties away publicly ,Im sure there are lots more being handed out to get the various supporting projects off the ground and the total mined including 2x day is 271,050,000 at the time I posted.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380010.0
The first one got 200 000EAC. At least to page 35 (maybe a little less than 700 receivers) everone got at least 20 000. This 14Mio. Some of them got more.
i would say with all give aways it will be at least 25-50mio.

Coinye coin already has more than twice Ghash than EAC does.
And yes, Ghash=trading=value
let's see in a week  Roll Eyes
or less Wink
http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/20140107-WSJ-coinye.pdf
m3ta-schatten

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:46:19 PM

As much as I want to see EAC on Cryptsy, I see no reason for them not to add EAC and there have been no new coins added since Earthcoin published his chat with them here...

I guess we will just have to wait and see, but I really think it would increase the interest for EAC a lot if it was to be traded at Cryptsy.

You nailed it ! Smiley

I think, no one was working on Cryptsy....

My answer was helpful? Feel free to donate! BTC: 1DBNyEYuUDQ9g3UYfdVcJdFuhAh1knrept , EAC: ehdBTPGhM18zpcXfRB7SX5oDiLqBMNKirE , Dodge: D5sYaMsoAUSPuc62Jj6Qa5Bd82CUAuJL8F , ZEIT: MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb
Refferal Link: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=107619
Cryptsy Tradekey: ff6af7ec7599979337e26d48e8fd0eaad3327d94
GrrrCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:48:26 PM

dear earthcoin,

this is sammy, the editor of btc38.

thanks a lot for your explanation on the premined coins. thought i am not 100% agree with your opinions, but your response is much apprecated.
here i'd ask for your help. would you please send me a list and proof of how the premined coins.

personnaly i like this coin a lot, specially its icon.

best regards,
Sammy

So the editor of btc38 has participated in 4 giveaways the last 15 days? Are you sure you are who you think you are?
batoelrob

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:52:21 PM

folks, i have a few questions.
when i try to draw the eac-course for the next two month, how can it -not- be under 0.000002?

when and at which point do we have a breakingpoint?

-As far as i know is Earthcoin beeing manipulated at coinedup and on coinex, so it looks, like it is bumped on purpose either because someone is afraid of its concept or wants to get rid of all eac before its tending to zero.

So. If (im not an expert nor sure about that) there is no profitable trading, but the people keeps mining, where at which point does eac increase value?

I'm asking because i dont understand and not because i have a hasty opinion or so. Just inform me please Smiley

"My conspiracy theory" is someone/people are trying to derail eac hence the delay on cryptsy and market manipulation on coinex and coinedup because eac has made the biggest noise of late in the crypto world, not only that their up and coming exchange. All this poses a threat to guys sitting on their laurels thinking they own the crypto market.

Again don't take this serious just a theory. Smiley

"The conspiracy theory" ( although I would like to call it, a business manouver from cryptsy) is an interesting aspect.
Correct me if I am wrong.

1. Something like 10 days ago the earthcoin dev mad a remark about starting an own exchange where EAC would have a prominent role. ( This would not be good for cryptsy)
2. EAC looks to me as the most promising coin lately developed.
3. I heard, Big Vern ( cryptsy) is having some connection to the coming coin; COINYE.
4. COINYE is getting launched today and will be pushed/marketed very intensively ( it is already widely in the news before the launch).
5. Coinye might be on cryptsy very quick.

I say again my assumptions might very well wrong.
But when cryptsys interest is COINYE, I can imagine they don't want to boost their biggest opponent; EAC.

nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:54:18 PM

So it seems like people would like to see some round-numbers accounting regarding the premine. Since we're dealing with a currency, that doesn't seem like that unreasonable of a request. Can the OP just publish some high level numbers so we can put all of this premine talk to rest? If you really want the coin to succeed, it's just a distraction.
1Kb

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:59:46 PM

So it seems like people would like to see some round-numbers accounting regarding the premine. Since we're dealing with a currency, that doesn't seem like that unreasonable of a request. Can the OP just publish some high level numbers so we can put all of this premine talk to rest? If you really want the coin to succeed, it's just a distraction.

That will not work. The same request was done at Lotto coin, then they started to argue about that because the numbers could never be true. So I am afraid the same thing will happen here when such a list gets published.
nesco1805

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:01:41 PM

Devs have I believe less than 200M coins left,  There is 650M  total market cap, with more everyday.    So everytime the devs sell/give/reward/trade they are diminishing their power over the currency.

What I don't understand is why people don't view the devs holding a stack of coin as a positive asset towards the coins future.   Bitcoin and LTC 'made' it.   They've garnered enough value through existence that there is a steady demand to hold value.   EAC or any other new coin has no value unless its earned.  Who is going to work for that value?   Miners that would just assuming skin it alive to make a fraction of a BTC?   Or someone(s) who see much bigger gains in the long-run.

Who is even going to line the devs pockets when they dump?  Where is there a line of investors waiting to goobble up 60M EAC at $.25 USD per coin?    Cryptsy isn't going to produce new demand (not much)  If this is a Dev-pump-scam-coin  then they have already failed to cash out so why are they posting here and continuing to work with the community?    How does working on a Android wallet get them closer to that 'magical hey we are rich from dumping coins on gullible loosers' goal they are after?    

I think the real money is putting some ass into this thing and trying to give it wings and see if it can fly,  Or even glide a little.   Yeah lets start with glide.

Quoted for reassurance!

Good post.
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:05:01 PM

3. I heard, Big Vern ( cryptsy) is having some connection to the coming coin; COINYE.
4. COINYE is getting launched today and will be pushed/marketed very intensively ( it is already widely in the news before the launch).

But when cryptsys interest is COINYE, I can imagine they don't want to boost their biggest opponent; EAC.

@batoelrob - the above quote is from your own post..

did you read this? http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/20140107-WSJ-coinye.pdf which Grrizz posted..
I would not give that Coinye a bright future - and if indeed BigVern aka Cryptsy is behind it (as you are indicating) - we might soon need a new exchange  Wink

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
Mordillo

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:06:34 PM

I don't need to see what the devs are holding. It's totally OK for me if they get rich. They would deserve it if the coin has success.

All i want is a chance to trade this coin on a healthy market. Which only makes sense if the coin has some value.

Now that i see that our devs will speak at least with the guy from btc38 we will soon know what to think about EAC. If EAC doesn't get listed there and on other exchanges, it will be a clear indicator for me.

Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:06:46 PM

when i try to draw the eac-course for the next two month, how can it -not- be under 0.000002?

-As far as i know is Earthcoin beeing manipulated at coinedup and on coinex, so it looks, like it is bumped on purpose either because someone is afraid of its concept or wants to get rid of all eac before its tending to zero.

So. If (im not an expert nor sure about that) there is no profitable trading, but the people keeps mining, where at which point does eac increase value?

I'm asking because i dont understand and not because i have a hasty opinion or so. Just inform me please Smiley

"My conspiracy theory" is someone/people are trying to derail eac hence the delay on cryptsy and market manipulation on coinex and coinedup because eac has made the biggest noise of late in the crypto world, not only that their up and coming exchange. All this poses a threat to guys sitting on their laurels thinking they own the crypto market.

"The conspiracy theory" ( although I would like to call it, a business manouver from cryptsy) is an interesting aspect.

1. Something like 10 days ago the earthcoin dev mad a remark about starting an own exchange where EAC would have a prominent role. ( This would not be good for cryptsy)

The makers of this coin have just made a huge mistake for the entire crypto community by thinking that the launch of this coin to the public is somehow going to shield them from litigation....they could not be farther from the truth.
If there really was a C&D and they ignored it before seeking legal counsel the they will get what they deserve as will all the pools/exchanges/miners that went along for the ride.

Good luck on this coin.....its going to be in the news for some time.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:10:51 PM

I don't care if they get rich either, but some transparency seems reasonable considering they're stating the primine is for the good of the EAC community.
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:14:08 PM

The makers of this coin have just made a huge mistake for the entire crypto community by thinking that the launch of this coin to the public is somehow going to shield them from litigation....they could not be farther from the truth.
If there really was a C&D and they ignored it before seeking legal counsel the they will get what they deserve as will all the pools/exchanges/miners that went along for the ride.

What happens to COINYE might happen to RPC aswell.

Quoted from RonPaulCoin.com:
"Ron Paul, although not a programmer, or strictly technically orientated person, has already begun to investigate and discuss the implications of this technology. Perhaps one day, he will hear of the fact that he has his own coin, and help to promote the cause of decentralized currency further."

P.s.
Sorry for going off track. I should focus on EAC, i know:)
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:20:39 PM

What happens to COINYE might happen to RPC aswell.

Quoted from RonPaulCoin.com:
"Ron Paul, although not a programmer, or strictly technically orientated person, has already begun to investigate and discuss the implications of this technology. Perhaps one day, he will hear of the fact that he has his own coin, and help to promote the cause of decentralized currency further."

P.s.
Sorry for going off track. I should focus on EAC, i know:)

This is why this industry is in for a huge shakeup this year....a lot of these guys have no idea how the "real world" operates.   Unfortunately for them....the wakeup will be rude to say the least.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
rznag

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:26:08 PM

Is there nowhere a eac faucet or giveaway ?
I missed this coin and i would just like to have some, not much. Just a little.
But i find no faucet or giveaways.
Perhaps someone can donate me some.
Would really appreciate that.

edtzt8YyjGLrRbJHGmUrsAhW85EZmD4ttA

https://coinstorm.net - the Internet of Coins fundraiser starts March 21st, 2017. Join the storm!
Monerodice https://monerodice.net
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:27:48 PM

In the context of a possible impending lawsuit against the Coinye devs - and yes maybe the RPC as well - I can't help mentioning/asking if the devs behind EAC are absolutely sure there can be no lawsuit from e.g. Microsoft with that very similar logo to the Internet Explorer one..?

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
Mordillo

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:29:32 PM

Feel free to buy some here: https://coinex.pw/trade/eac_btc
Xamda

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:30:08 PM

Why don't you spend some on it then and buy a few at Coinex now, it is dirt cheap... Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: