Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

I believe this business is very nice and cool. Interesting job, unprejudiced results, brilliant results!

Thank you very much Luca Goga, Great words hope you sign up on https://www.muxe.online

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

I believe that this type of platform is trustworthy because it consists of experts and some of them are the best Engineers, Architects and Interior designers. So, let's give our solid and full support to this project so that they can succeed and get benefit from this project in the future.

We also support Architects and Interior designers now with some wonderfull tools integrated in the muxe.online platform
Yeah, That's just some of what I really expected in this project, consisting of the right people for this type of Platform. Hopefully you will always have this kind of people available when it comes to the time that we will need them, their ideas, supports and services.
Sure-enough there will be. That's how the platform considered as a purpose-built one. In deeper sense, it's genuinely nice to introduce this kind of platform that focuses on the real estate matters wherein it will be able to help the biggest to smallest business owners and the users as well. So just think of that, its a win-win situation for those people who render services and to the ones who needs it. So we can conclude that its a mutual goal to be met.
Yes Sir I know, That's why I'm here and one of the supporters of this project. Pardon and please be patient if you do not understand what I mean.

Please join our Telegram group at @muxeproject in case there is anything you would like to discuss with us.
Thanks for inviting me to MUXE Telagram group, Yes I need to participate in MUXE Telegram for my questions in the future. And also, I want to clarify what I mean before regarding the availabilities of your Employee like Engineers, Architect, Interior/Exterior designers and Crew because one of my experiences here in my country when I'm dealing with transactions with companies like Constraction company, sometimes our target time is not immediately reached to finish the project due to lack of people and they have their own excuses which is not acceptable.

Thank you for sharing this information with us. We will see and find the best ways to reach into local habbits with our platform. Eventually we will target every country to its currently known preferences to make sure our platform will be for everyone.

Meanwhile we ask everyone to sign up on https://www.muxe.online so that we can start building our local community.

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

Hey, devs.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the plan!
Please check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Those Videos helped me to better understand about MUXE, and of course I have learned more from their White paper
and there I saw how much its potential in the market. You can also sign up here: https://www.muxe.online/

Glad to hear that. In case you have any other questions please join our telegram group @muxeproject
We will certainly answer all your questions and are glad to welcome you in our community.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

Base on what I have seen with Muxe platform, I think they have the best platform so far in terms of real estate concept. Their whitepaper is very substantial and informative that very to comprehend and understand.

the team muxe are developing a very innovative platform allowing to fulfill all your real estate needs such as finding your place of residence, home maintenance or looking for improvement in your design and many features to provide a very convenience services to the user. This project muxe is really interesting and splendid.
I concur with it that the platform explicitly intriguing and isn't unfathomable as the preponderance of informations and its objectives was provided. Having such projects that emphasize on how to resolve the needs of each individuals regarding real estate matters in a certain situations that they're looking for will really be a big convenient for them. I logically foresee this platform to be a functional one as it also promotes conveniency wherein proly users will definitely look for nowadays.

This is spoken very nicely. Thank you very much for the kind words and your faith in our project!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

In what ways do the developers plan to tell about themselves and their project, do they have any plans for advertising. im just curios because i know this project have a potential to patronize them and get there attention.

We have a lot of plans for marketing and extra exposure but our main focus has always been the development improvements. Eventually once the features are all implemented correctly (Such as the CcS Marketplace) then the big changes of the project will start occuring to our community and other potential investors.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

Hey, devs.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the plan!
Please check this out:

Those Videos helped me to better understand about MUXE, and of course I have learned more from their White paper
and there I saw how much its potential in the market. You can also sign up here: https://www.muxe.online/
Thanks for your support Anya!

Glad to have such an active and supporting community with us! It is really glad to see this.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

I feel bad because I want to join and have tokens in their airdrop but I guess I am late now.
By the way , do you have a successful partnership ? Or do you negotiate now in some top companies involve in real estate?

Yes, you can see their current partners on page 30 of their White paper and these big companies will help introduce MUXE to the world. And with this, people will find that MUXE is more trustworthy.

Great thanks for the information. But I really think they need more partners that can support to their project for able for them to compete in some ICO who is successful now and first give service like what they offer. Some investors wants more development and more partnership for able for them to join and invest to Muxe.
Yes, and that's what we have to wait because I think they are thinking about it well because its not easy to gather partners and big company that willing to support this project. I feel that MUXE has better plan for that matter.

I do agree with you. Fortunately we have a strong business network among us but we are ready to include new partners in our program as soon as we release the first introduction of the CcS Marketplace

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

In what ways do the developers plan to tell about themselves and their project, do they have any plans for advertising. im just curios because i know this project have a potential to patronize them and get there attention.
Maybe they have plans on promoting their project or do an advertising. But I think they are more focus today on improving their platform and make sure that they are doing what's in their road map or plan.

We do have our own ways of introducing our project to the market. We made a choice to not go for the mainstream diredctly but rather build our product carefully before we introduced it to the market.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

What are its pre-sale bonuses? So far I'm getting the gist of MUXE as a platform and digging more info about it.

www.muxe.io/buy-muxe-tokens has all the information that you are looking for.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

By the use of muxe many people can now sort out house and find their desired qualities and features that makes their searching and browsing easy.

Did you already try the search tools in the current muxe platform?
Simply go to https://www.muxe.online

IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:34:53 PM

After i saw this project on white paper, it seems this is a quality project, and this really makes me interested to join,
good work for MUXE team Good luck for this project.
Yes indeed this platform is trully amazing. Thier concept about real estate is unique, especially with the developers whose devotedly answering all the queries and giving all the information needed,although everthing is written in the whitepaper. This gonna be a successful platform soon.

Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

By the use of muxe many people can now sort out house and find their desired qualities and features that makes their searching and browsing easy.

Wow this is amazing, one of the kind project with a very nice concept, your desire and choice will be come into realization it very attractive idea and exemplary.  This make project edge from other real estate industry.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:50:46 AM

Real estate ain't going away any time soon = Muxe ain't going away any time soon => we're gonna make some serious cash here
You’re right with that, dude. Even in stocks exchange, real estate really gives profit. However, there are couple of ICO’s who runs real estate already. How will MUXE compete with those projects? MUXE should have a unique feature to compete against them.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:50:52 AM

I’ve heard about the partnership with Voise. What will be the benefit of MUXE project to Voise and Voise to MUXE?
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:44:16 AM

Hi, what will happen to unsold tokens? Will you guys freeze or burn it just like other ICO's do?

Hello, the majority of the tokens that are unsold will be held to be used on the platform once the MUXE payment integration feature will go live. This way there will always be an available supply for new users to get the MUXE tokens in an easy way whether they understand how to work with crypto or not.

I see. Wouldn't it affect the value of tokens in exchanges as it will become available through the platform? How will MUXE compensate to their investors that will use the token for trading, will you have a specific price per token in the platform or will you base it on its price in exchanges?

Tokens on the platform will always be considered on the actual value of MUXE plus a certain percentage on top of that to avoid any issues with the market value. The benefits of this is because of the fact that the MUXE platform has many features that allow users to spent their MUXE tokens. We want to make sure that everyone can participate and get access to the muxe tokens in an easy way.

We will offcours do everything we can to prevent value drops.

I see. That's good. I can sense that this strategy will make the token value stable and will prevent shortage for those who want to purchase tokens after the ICO. That way, MUXE platform will maintain its stability as well, as everyone can easily get tokens in order to use the platform.

Hi MUXE, does the  25% bonus applies even if I'm just a 'Star' member of CCS? I'm interested to upgrade my CCS membership to avail the 25% bonus tokens.

Hello Luke, yes the bonus also applies on on Star members of CcS.
Simply upgrade your account and order tokens at https://www.muxe.io/buy-muxe-tokens
After that email us at info@muxe.io with your CcS username and your order ID of the MUXE tokens. We will then sent you 25% extra.

Thanks for this info. Upgrading CcS account is a must. 25% Bonus is a good deal.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:55:27 AM

I feel bad because I want to join and have tokens in their airdrop but I guess I am late now.
By the way , do you have a successful partnership ? Or do you negotiate now in some top companies involve in real estate?

Yes, you can see their current partners on page 30 of their White paper and these big companies will help introduce MUXE to the world. And with this, people will find that MUXE is more trustworthy.

Thank you for pointing out the page. We are however always trying to improve our whitepaper by adding the latest updates and releases. So keep tuned for updates.
Thank you for putting all the information we need, to be able to know all parts/functions of this project. Yes please, because it's really one of those we hope that this project will be further enhanced and strengthened by your diligent and hard working Team.

DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:23:53 AM

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. I got interested with the real estate crypto after I watched a sponsored ads on facebook. Lots of people already got rich in real estate. Good thing that this industry also want to get in the world of crypto.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

It would be a great help to share with our Society if these types of projects would eventually succeed and I think it's made up of experts who knows a lot of issues regarding Real states.

Building this platfom needs a lot of different experts from different mark segments. Building this project therefor is a great challenge. We are recruiting more people to help us every day!
Yeah, In my observation of the progress of this project We see the good strategy that you are showing and the diligence you show to us. We hope that until the time of success, your characteristics will remain. And even if you do not demand for it, you can have our support until we reach success.

Thank you for your kind words. Great to hear that you follow up on our progress.
Every one of us here as investors, supporters and users of MUXE must really be responsible for monitoring the progress of this project to guard every situation we face whether it is good or bad to discuss and make a first aid if suddenly there is a problem and of course we can also know what we can help or do.

That is true! We are all equally important to this project. The founders, Developers Community managers and the community itself!
Yes, Because the founders, Developers Community managers and the community itself are the Elements for us to reach success and of course the good outcome of the MUXE service in the community and its users. I already smell the fragrance of success.

Guys don't forget to watch, subscribe and sign up:

https://www.muxe.online/
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:01:01 AM

Since the project focus in giving service to real estate, I can assume that the team only focus to people who is rich and have a capital . Meaning few people can avail your services. How can you market it? Do you have strategies ?

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

I really like the idea and service that Muxe offers , about the service in real estate. I hope they can lure more investors and collect enough funds to execute their platform . I know many project that become succesful to this field of service, hopefully you can compete to some of those projects.

Its a 100% guaranteed that project muxe could get more investor with its great platform and services to offer and great ideas I'm pretty sure many investors will definitely engage on this project and the team muxe will absolutely meet all of their expectation.

I heard they have private investors that support the team and project. Good thing they have those people , atleast whatever the result in the ico they can still continue their services. I feel like there are no possibilty that this ICO will fail. The team are giving more effort to make this project become successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: