Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

I really like the idea and service that Muxe offers , about the service in real estate. I hope they can lure more investors and collect enough funds to execute their platform . I know many project that become succesful to this field of service, hopefully you can compete to some of those projects.

Its a 100% guaranteed that project muxe could get more investor with its great platform and services to offer and great ideas I'm pretty sure many investors will definitely engage on this project and the team muxe will absolutely meet all of their expectation.

The current timing isnt best for ICO based projects but a handfull will survive. Whether we reach our goals or not we arent going anywhere. The vision of MUXE is right on track and we are building it as fast as we can.

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

In what ways do the developers plan to tell about themselves and their project, do they have any plans for advertising. im just curios because i know this project have a potential to patronize them and get there attention.
Through this Forum, Partners and of course the social media because it has big impact to people including Telegram. Yes, through advertisements because we're seeing other already on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

We also have our own forums at https://www.muxe.online/forums  You are welcome to join!

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

I really like the idea and service that Muxe offers , about the service in real estate. I hope they can lure more investors and collect enough funds to execute their platform . I know many project that become succesful to this field of service, hopefully you can compete to some of those projects.

Its a 100% guaranteed that project muxe could get more investor with its great platform and services to offer and great ideas I'm pretty sure many investors will definitely engage on this project and the team muxe will absolutely meet all of their expectation.
Expectations like what? Please be specific because you have a good point and We can discuss it here to be more aware to this project Grin Please share your ideas.

High Quality and Mass Adoption should be the expectation of all investors. If we can reach that then everyone that is with us should be satisfied.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

I am very impressed with this project behind there are 15 people who are active in 3 to 4 tim.saya very interested and want to know the happy news. good luck for the muxe project

Glad to receive your kind words! We are really happy with all the support. Join our Telegram (@muxeproject) to grow with us.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

They say for able for us to know if the business will become successful we need to know first who are the people behind Muxe.

What are the previous or the job of this people ? Do they job related to providing and offering real estate service?
yes thats why we need to read the whitepaper of this ico. also check the website what its all about MUXE  but for me muxe will never hired people behind if theres no experience about the real state. they want a successful project so they will need a people that suited for this.

We have a various amount of people involved in development, it, marketing, real estate, home improvement, construction, business management and a variety of other industries.
We willl soon release more information on our website regarding the involvement of single members.

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

The current timing isnt best for ICO based projects but a handfull will survive. Whether we reach our goals or not we arent going anywhere. The vision of MUXE is right on track and we are building it as fast as we can.
many of project now is postponed or not get the target fund so how the muxe can handle if this is happen in the future?I just want if the muxe ready for that and how they resolve it.
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

I am very impressed with this project behind there are 15 people who are active in 3 to 4 tim.saya very interested and want to know the happy news. good luck for the muxe project

Thank you very much for your kind words. Please sign up on https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

December this year Muxe is going to release its beta version of its platform(as per roadmap) and 1st quarter next year  will release the full version of the platform. The min purchase is affordable for a $100 equivalent to 10.000 muxe and I can say just wait until next year and from there its starting to do good.

According to our plans we are going to release the Beta in Q4 this year exactly. We are certainly going to release the beta during this period of time. We have already released the first V of our Alpha and are soon updating our Alpha to an improved platform.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

December this year Muxe is going to release its beta version of its platform(as per roadmap) and 1st quarter next year  will release the full version of the platform. The min purchase is affordable for a $100 equivalent to 10.000 muxe and I can say just wait until next year and from there its starting to do good.

Nice! It is just a few months from now and crypto will be at peak pricing at it will be a lot better by 1st quarter of next week. What a great timeline for such project.

It wil certainly be better when  the crypto market will rise again currently alot of people are doubting the crypto sphere.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

Hi, what will happen to unsold tokens? Will you guys freeze or burn it just like other ICO's do?

Hello, the majority of the tokens that are unsold will be held to be used on the platform once the MUXE payment integration feature will go live. This way there will always be an available supply for new users to get the MUXE tokens in an easy way whether they understand how to work with crypto or not.

I see. Wouldn't it affect the value of tokens in exchanges as it will become available through the platform? How will MUXE compensate to their investors that will use the token for trading, will you have a specific price per token in the platform or will you base it on its price in exchanges?

Tokens on the platform will always be considered on the actual value of MUXE plus a certain percentage on top of that to avoid any issues with the market value. The benefits of this is because of the fact that the MUXE platform has many features that allow users to spent their MUXE tokens. We want to make sure that everyone can participate and get access to the muxe tokens in an easy way.

We will offcours do everything we can to prevent value drops.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

Upon reading their white paper, I learned that real estate business is not easy. There are chances that you won't get all the information you needed about a certain property, there are papers you need to fill-up that will waste your time. But with Muxe, they created this platform to have a faster transactions and will lead to more efficiency and reduction in operational costs for stakeholders.

For now you can sign up on https://www.muxe.online we will soon introduce the Ecommerce integration.
Upon reading their whitepaper, this platform has its very informative in terms of real estate concepts. This platform make all transactions in easier way on both sides. It open doors with the costumer and the broker.

Thank you for your comment and the study upon our whitepaper. We appreciate all the support that we can get.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

I believe this business is very nice and cool. Interesting job, unprejudiced results, brilliant results!
Yup, and you can give your questions and reviews according what you read from their white paper so we can talk about it
and expand everyone's knowledge about this project. We can start with these topics:

1. Purchase & sale listings
2. Rentals
3. Maintenance
4. Professinals
5. Home improvements
6. White paper / Roadmap
7. ICO

I'm willing to share what I learned from them, please share yours.
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

I believe this business is very nice and cool. Interesting job, unprejudiced results, brilliant results!
This platform is amazing... especially those developers whom they spend their time answering all queries and inform all the details needed to be answered. Upon this, it will make a success soon because of the team work being done.

Glad that you like what we have been building so far. We are doing everything that we can to improve it every day.

lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

Hi, what will happen to unsold tokens? Will you guys freeze or burn it just like other ICO's do?

Hello, the majority of the tokens that are unsold will be held to be used on the platform once the MUXE payment integration feature will go live. This way there will always be an available supply for new users to get the MUXE tokens in an easy way whether they understand how to work with crypto or not.

I see. Wouldn't it affect the value of tokens in exchanges as it will become available through the platform? How will MUXE compensate to their investors that will use the token for trading, will you have a specific price per token in the platform or will you base it on its price in exchanges?

Tokens on the platform will always be considered on the actual value of MUXE plus a certain percentage on top of that to avoid any issues with the market value. The benefits of this is because of the fact that the MUXE platform has many features that allow users to spent their MUXE tokens. We want to make sure that everyone can participate and get access to the muxe tokens in an easy way.

We will offcours do everything we can to prevent value drops.
I like that Muxe team gives consideration to all people who want to participate and invest to this project in the future. I hope that your team will find ways to prevent token value drops since you won't burn all unsold tokens after the ICO.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

After i saw this project on white paper, it seems this is a quality project, and this really makes me interested to join,
good work for MUXE team Good luck for this project.
You should definitely support this project and I assure you that you will not regret it, Have you finished reading their whole white paper? If not, read the whole story and be amazed at the impact it can have on our daily life. Muxe can reduce worry/fatigue in your daily lives.

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

After i saw this project on white paper, it seems this is a quality project, and this really makes me interested to join,
You should definitely support this project and I assure you that you will not regret it, Have you finished reading their whole white paper? If not, read the whole story and be amazed at the impact it can have on our daily life. Muxe can reduce worry/fatigue in your daily lives.
True! This project is worth of your investment and support because of all the partnerships they had and companies that will support them all the way of the ICO.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

Thanks for you believe in our project, for the future!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

Glad to hear that you like our project.  We welcome you in our Alpha platform https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

Hi MUXE, does the  25% bonus applies even if I'm just a 'Star' member of CCS? I'm interested to upgrade my CCS membership to avail the 25% bonus tokens.

Hello Luke, yes the bonus also applies on on Star members of CcS.
Simply upgrade your account and order tokens at https://www.muxe.io/buy-muxe-tokens
After that email us at info@muxe.io with your CcS username and your order ID of the MUXE tokens. We will then sent you 25% extra.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

By the use of muxe many people can now sort out house and find their desired qualities and features that makes their searching and browsing easy.
Indeed Muxe project goal is to provide the best quality services to the user and providing a great solution to those who are looking for in real estate needs it's a guaranteed service fulfilling the great satisfaction needs of the user.

This is our goal! Sign up on https://www.muxe.online to start on our platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: