Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907162 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:16:42 AM

I'm not down a single penny since December 2013, I'm up way more.

But unlike you, I haven't spent last 2 months talking utter nonsense and presenting it as facts here but made at least 300 BTC trading all kind of shit. For example I'm just closing my McxFees trade that will pocket me 190-200 BTC of pure profit in some 2 weeks.

As long as my BTC wallet is rising with such speed I couldn't give a less shit where Bitcoin will be in next few weeks  Wink. And you just keep talking your theories, that will send you very far Cheesy

It is because of cockroaches like you, that a part of me would love to see Bitcoin go down the pan. Perhaps it will one day and if it does, probably you will still be riding on it, perhaps with 3000 BTC by then, bragging about how many coins you have in your wallet all the way down and into the black hole. As every Pro Trader will tell you, there is a shit-load of dumb money in Bitcoin, because a shit-load of dummies got fkn rich for being nothing but fkn dummies. Now they think that being like a dummy, is being smart.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:20:55 AM

wow I was completely wrong with my analysis of gox bottoming. I guess anything is possible with the right fundamentals.
marvinrouge

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:09:26 AM

http://nypost.com/2014/02/15/welcome-to-21st-century-ponzi-scheme-bitcoin/

beautifully crafted piece of mainstream FUD.

I think this means we are closer to the bottom than the top, but perhaps still quite far from the bottom.

Wow! Masterpiece.
Piece of collection, to store for a bitcoin museum in few years.
RicePicker

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

RicePicker

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:22:18 AM

Mat, y u jealous?  Grin

You can do it too, you just have to stop being angry on whole world because you thought Bitcoin popped at 10$.  Grin

For someone that has made so much money through bitcoins you spend a lot of time on the forums arguing against other people that you disagree with. Do you not have anything else better with you time other than criticize other peoples opinion because they are not similar to yours? Yes we know you have made a good amount of profit through bitcoin trading, but does it make your ego better rubbing it in other peoples faces?   

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid! =D
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:14:56 AM

What is being manipulated, is the media.

- Gox has not been telling about its problems anything, ever to its general userbase. Now it is starting to make sense.

- Media is telling, esp. in the days to come, that Bitcoin is crashing and is finished.

- Most of Gox customers (by number at least) still have no picture what is happening in there. Many don't even follow any price (or any other price than gox), and if they are tempted to sell before it goes to zero, gox is their only way to sell.

- They might think that "at least they get the USD out". Well, that they most surely don't do.

- I believe this explains why goxbux is trading at such a premium even though the professional market (goxbtc/btc) is only pricing gox failure at 10-15%.

If any one of you has friends that want to sell their goxBTC for goxUSD because "everything is over", let me buy them instead for realUSD. At least he gets the money, and easily more than the gox rate of 282.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:24:05 AM

If any one of you has friends that want to sell their goxBTC for goxUSD because "everything is over", let me buy them instead for realUSD. At least he gets the money, and easily more than the gox rate of 282.
My question to you is are you going to continue to use Gox once you get your BTC back from them?

I am very curious how many of these hapless Gox traders will continue to use that exchange once Gox goes back to "normal."

Hell, no. Never again. I just buy the goxfiatusd/goxfiatbtc for something of universal value. Then sell them to the ppl who want to buy at 65-70% and make a cut. My edge is that I am doing fully legally compliant, 11-year old company, all currencies, all conversions, gold&silver OK, speak English. After all, I'm a supernode, and they have these kinds on things and know how to use them Smiley

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:26:55 AM

My question to you is are you going to continue to use Gox once you get your BTC back from them?

I am very curious how many of these hapless Gox traders will continue to use that exchange once Gox goes back to "normal."

Hell, no. Never again. I just buy the goxfiatusd/goxfiatbtc for something of universal value. Then sell them to the ppl who want to buy at 65-70% and make a cut. My edge is that I am doing fully legally compliant, 11-year old company, all currencies, all conversions, gold&silver OK, speak English. After all, I'm a supernode, and they have these kinds on things and know how to use them Smiley

Well that's super Mr. Node, but you also have over $100k stuck on Gox at the moment and are a good case study for someone who has been around long enough to know better than to trust incompetence, but to have trusted it anyway - a trait shared by many Gox traders it seems. And I am curious as to the long term consequences to Gox - I know Gox will shrink even more in market share, but I am curious to what degree.
dedcoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:51:54 AM

@rpietila: What's your take on the capitulation state, is it over? do you think we are going to see that $400?
The current situation with gox is a bit puzzling. $600 sounds really like a cool price, but when gox finally sorts out its shit the market response will be completely impredictable. price jumping up like with Stamp, or a big goxcoin dumping everywhere.
Actually, I think this will happen in two steps.

First bitcoin bought at $70
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:52:15 AM

super Mr. Node, but you also have over $100k stuck on Gox at the moment and are a good case study for someone who has been around long enough to know better than to trust incompetence, but to have trusted it anyway - a trait shared by many Gox traders it seems.

Yes, I am terribly naïve, I know that. But the same trait let me buy into bitcoin at the time when most people in the world, or even my friends, did not do it.

Still, blaming the victim is not only lowlife and disgusting, but also against legal tradition. The conman is punished, not the victim. How did you get it the other way round?  Huh

The sum at Gox when I made it clear to them I wanted it all out (Jan 10) was over $1,000,000.

The realized losses after getting it out were over $150,000.

No, I don't have material value in Gox atm but situation may change.

MatTheCat

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:57:35 PM

And do you think you were right with your analysis of Bitstamp et al having doubled bottomed at $540?
This is not my analysis.

It wasn't? (Shit, it really wasn't..lol)

Well, who the fuck was I arguing with in this here post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400235.msg5168148#msg5168148

If it wasn't you, it must have been someone! I mean, I wouldn't just imagine that someone had disagreed with me and burst out into an incoherent tirade against them, would I?  Undecided

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:59:14 PM

And do you think you were right with your analysis of Bitstamp et al having doubled bottomed at $540?
This is not my analysis.

It wasn't? (Shit, it really wasn't..lol)

Well, who the fuck was I arguing with in this here post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400235.msg5168148#msg5168148

If it wasn't you, it must have been someone! I mean, I wouldn't just imagine that someone had disagreed with me and burst out into an incoherent tirade against them, would I?  Undecided

Never! I find your tirades quite coherent - amusingly so in fact!

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:03:24 PM

Some interesting discussion last pages  Cool

Rptielia, i'm curious about your long term outlook?? still bullish?? still believe in the $300k target? If not, why not?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:25:04 PM

I feel 500 falling  Shocked

chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:57:13 PM

its like somebody stuck a stick into an ant colony on BTCe. very high hopes indeed can come from a $40 flash rise! 'to da mooon! $10,000 tomorrow!'

MatTheCat

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:29:14 AM

its like somebody stuck a stick into an ant colony on BTCe. very high hopes indeed can come from a $40 flash rise! 'to da mooon! $10,000 tomorrow!'

I saw that and immediately thought Bitstamp arbitrage takers.......or stop loss farming.....bet there was a fucking shed load of Short trade stop losses got triggered there (I do believe that shorting is possible on BTC-e and Bitfinex routes orders through Bitstamp although it makes traders accept the Bitfinex order book prices). Right about now, there must be a shedload of short sellers cos it such an obvious trade to make......or so they might have thought. Most of them will be realising losses on the most obvious short sell opportunity ever and having to re-establish their short trades, if they don't have too bad a taste in their mouths that is.

If you are gonna short sell routing your orders through either of those corrupt/crooked/hacked shark bot ridden exchanges, you need to just forget setting stop loss order altogether.

EuroTrash

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:53:18 AM

I feel 500 falling  Shocked

I think if the capitulation happens at all then it will take a couple more weeks to unravel.
Volumes are going down and yet price swings happen on low volume. So liquidity is being removed from the markets.
I suppose that both bulls and bears are exhausted and are taking their fiat and coins away from the exchange.
Hence we are entering the boredom phase of the bubble. We need new meat into the market.

I think that the only thing that would cause another pulse (both ways) by now would be Gox news.

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:09:10 AM

I think you are right. I also think that we will see 500 in the last exchange where we haven't yet seen it. End of March suits me very well.

All we need anymore is the proof that 800 will not be seen again. There will be a great plenty of people who decide to sell a little bit.

Guess what? After loading myself absolutely full with bitcoins between 3 and 100, I also felt the urge to sell when it dropped through all supports last summer. Selling at 90 is not the best decision I made, but it gives me the confidence that there will always be investors going through the same stage Wink

EuroTrash

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:57:50 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 03:15:16 PM by EuroTrash

I think you are right. I also think that we will see 500 in the last exchange where we haven't yet seen it. End of March suits me very well.

Can't help but noticing you haven't mentioned 400 this time?

Guess what? After loading myself absolutely full with bitcoins between 3 and 100, I also felt the urge to sell when it dropped through all supports last summer. Selling at 90 is not the best decision I made, but it gives me the confidence that there will always be investors going through the same stage Wink

Been there. Sold at 90 and bought back at 115, sold at 106 and bought back at 129 then I got pissed at the whole thing. I also had escaped from btc-24 collapse just on time (but at a premium) and I had invested on Ripple just at their top. I wasn't sleeping for days. I ended up being unhealthy and had a nerve breakdown.

I'm still experiencing strong emotions because of the high stakes but I have grown more accustomed to them.

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:37:57 PM

I picked up on that as well. Smiley      Curiouser and curiouser...

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:47:07 PM

I picked up on that as well. Smiley      Curiouser and curiouser...

Price targets change over time.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: