1) really sorry for no comms last few days, I understand the frustration. Sometimes life happens at the worst times and you come back to a shitstorm.
2) ST6 is primarily focused on getting SwC back
3) balances are available for withdraw. big ups to hdev for handling them.
4) bitcoins are safe, and I reiterate that they are available for withdraw if you'd like them. Big ups to all of ST6 for this, with the MVP going to hdev
5) No clue how long we will be down, it's in ST6's hands and it looks like it may be a bit. I'm not going to say anything further until I spend a bunch of hours understanding the exact nature of the issue.
6) tyvm for playing SwC, and I understand how frustrating it must be not to have it right now. As many of the beta testers can verify (please, speak up now, I understand I swore you all to secrecy but it's totally cool now) we are very close to dropping absolutely super-nasty bitcoin poker 2.0 software. We have been playing live games for small stakes for a few weeks now, and I can promise the bitcoin poker world we are going to drop this all over your faces very soon. During this unplanned, extended downtime please thing about our history, and how we have consistently delivered since 2011.
Bear with us, I wanna dealer's choice too