Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 [548] 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 684 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin - First Scrypt N | First Stealth Address - Privacy without mixer  (Read 1232501 times)
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:19:02 PM

i too don't thing that block reward should be messed with , people will stop dumping when it's no longer on the top of coinwarz profitability list ...
sure like  those various scrypt coin that we used to mine on multipools?

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:51:59 PM

But right now we have to make VTC more interesting for the miners i guess...

If it is one of the most profitable coins to mine, i don't understand the complainants  and the wish changing it to X11 or whatever?

no matter if it's good or bad news - but miners are more interested in X11 than in N-scrypt now, sad but true (probably due to operational costs & heat)

why Vertcoin couldn't be the first multi-PoW coin - giving the miners a possibility for decision, which PoW they want to use while mining VTC?
(until New Algorithm for better beat ASIC than N-scrypt & X11 will be discovered and accepted)

That would be also a sign of development team supremacy - and price usually is going up in such cases...
MrBlacky

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:09:20 PM

BTC is going to continue to climb over the next few months and, if things just keep chugging along as they are, the VTC trend may not reverse itself anytime soon. A few pumps here/there will certainly be sprinkled in but, as somebody mentioned earlier, all that does is create some easy exit points and further weaken things. I think a reverse-multipool would be a good idea so that people can mine scrypt coins and auto-trade for VTC (this is what we're building for Murraycoin once it goes Scrypt-2048) - it helps to counteract the auto-dumps coming the other way and stabilize things. Perhaps this already exists but maybe marketing should be improved for it/them as it offers a great way to help level the playing field. Most of what needs to be done should be coming from the community; too many people sit around, helpless, begging for updates and waiting for the dev to come save the day (as a coin dev myself, I know the feeling) - it needs to be a community effort. If the coin isn't broken... let the dev worry about the coin, the integrity of the network, etc and the community should be handling everything else.

+1

HAHAHA!

I must have mined and dumped thousands of Murry and OctoCoins a few months back.
I mined Murry for a long time actually because I really liked the dev team and its goal.
MichBjukenon

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:12:48 PM

If it is one of the most profitable coins to mine, i don't understand the complainants  and the wish changing it to X11 or whatever?

no matter if it's good or bad news - but miners are more interested in X11 than in N-scrypt now, sad but true (probably due to operational costs & heat)

why Vertcoin couldn't be the first multi-PoW coin - giving the miners a possibility for decision, which PoW they want to use while mining VTC?
(until New Algorithm for better beat ASIC than N-scrypt & X11 will be discovered and accepted)

That would be also a sign of development team supremacy - and price usually is going up in such cases...

x11 have fpga-s,what do u think how soon they will make an asic for that? what then? hardfork again in 2 months? x"randomnumber" is BS,i can mine x11 now and get my r9 290 to draw almost same amount of W as scrypt,what do u think how long will it take for x13,x15?month,2 tops...
MichBjukenon

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:14:27 PM

x11 have fpga-s,what do u think how soon they will make an asic for that? what then? hardfork again in 2 months? x"randomnumber" is BS,i can mine x11 now and get my r9 290 to draw almost same amount of W as scrypt,what do u think how long will it take for x13,x15?month,2 tops...

ps. dont mess with block reward plz,mess with multipools...as i remember VTC was AGAINST asic-s AND multipools,where did that go?
styxical

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:16:26 PM

ps. dont mess with block reward plz,mess with multipools...as i remember VTC was AGAINST asic-s AND multipools,where did that go?

calm your tits bro. one thing at a time. stealth addresses are about to be released. they said this is priority, after that multipool resistance would be considered.

do people even go through and read every page or just post their every thought to the front page? god damn.
MichBjukenon

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:20:57 PM

calm your tits bro. one thing at a time. stealth addresses are about to be released. they said this is priority, after that multipool resistance would be considered.

do people even go through and read every page or just post their every thought to the front page? god damn.

i read every page here and on vtc reddit and im sick of ppl whining about block reward and x11...its sad...

did u read only my comment or did u see 58 other comments that dont involve SX and talk about block reward and x11 ?
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:33:01 PM

bitkee.com offers a nice metal wallets for vertcoin. Wondering if someone ordered from them.
Any feedback?

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
zak9494

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:06:04 PM

Join in on the discussion:

Let's talk about the future of Vertcoin and possibilities of adding additional features!
http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/29i4cl/lets_talk_about_the_future_of_vertcoin_and/
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:06:23 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 09:24:40 PM by jk_14

first, there are many 750Ti miners already
second, the factor is still -30% power for 750Ti, and suppose similar in Radeons

one little hardfork as a price for converting N-scrypt/X11 ratio of litecoin GPU miners leaving scrypt boat
- from probably 10:90 to for example 50:50 ?

very cheap price, buddy

styxical

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:08:41 PM

i read every page here and on vtc reddit and im sick of ppl whining about block reward and x11...its sad...

did u read only my comment or did u see 58 other comments that dont involve SX and talk about block reward and x11 ?

your post has the same whiny tone as all the other faggots whining about changing algorithm and block reward. it's fucking annoying to read page after page. give it a rest.
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:17:14 PM

your post has the same whiny tone as all the other faggots whining about changing algorithm and block reward. it's fucking annoying to read page after page. give it a rest.

Stop it. Dont try to dictate what is open for discussion or is not. All points have to be taken into consideration, even if you dont like it. This isnt kindergarten and your not the class leader.
styxical

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:19:47 PM

Stop it. Dont try to dictate what is open for discussion or is not. All points have to be taken into consideration, even if you dont like it. This isnt kindergarten and your not the class leader.

Sorry I guess some people like reading the same thing over and over again. My apologies.
MichBjukenon

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:25:50 PM

Sorry I guess some people like reading the same thing over and over again. My apologies.

and i think we should talk about the same thing over and over again untill that thing is solved,one way or the other...
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:34:59 PM

Undecided Undecided Undecided
mega

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:39:47 PM

Join in on the discussion:

Let's talk about the future of Vertcoin and possibilities of adding additional features!
http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/29i4cl/lets_talk_about_the_future_of_vertcoin_and/

Nice initiative!

Jiggy0001

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:40:33 PM

Just hit 0,0004  Shocked

does someone know who this 340k guy is Cheesy

maybe he is the messiah?  Grin

mega

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:42:34 PM

Just hit 0,0004  Shocked

I dont know who he is, but Im guessing that someone investing that amount should know what he's doing ^^

I would invest it too, if I could afford it

silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 09:48:54 PM

Just hit 0,0004  Shocked

I dont know who he is, but Im guessing that someone investing that amount should know what he's doing ^^
I would invest it too, if I could afford it

this is someone who submits panic recent weeks, to continue to buy cheap coins

this is a big investor

In recent months he has bought around 190,000 coins

PS
immediately to uncover who he is?  Grin
Jiggy0001

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:57:17 PM

maybe VTC athlete Cheesy

i mean we have dolphins, we have sharks and we have whales...

but this must be some kind of godzilla Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 [548] 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 684 »
  Print  

Jump to: