Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 [574] 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 684 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin - First Scrypt N | First Stealth Address - Privacy without mixer  (Read 1232466 times)
Crypto_EX

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:22:04 PM

just ignore the as* logic darkota dude he is probably just feeling too happy about his 120 posts now lol

oh look if he replies to that post he might be setting at a whooooole 130 posts , awesome -_-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WHaze

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:23:05 PM

Anyway, why are you (Jiggy and darkota) still here?

Many people including the devs have stated that halving was a bad idea and will not happen.

So, according to your know-it-all powers you should predict the death of VTC in the near future.
If so, why don't you get out when you still can?
If you are so damn sure to know the truth, accept your losses and get out now.
pseudofx

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:25:55 PM

One more bump =)

There is no need to bash here. Let's keep this civilized with meaningful post.

I haven't seen any new post @ http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/2aav7b/tweaking_vertcoin_inflation/

Please post over at reddit. =) If we can get more people to provide insights, it will help speed the process. Going back and forth in this thread does not solve the issue here.

Darkota and Jiggy, can you please post here: http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/2aav7b/tweaking_vertcoin_inflation/

It is designed to specifically to talk about vertcoin's inflation. It is possible that your post may not be seen here because this is a general discussion for vertcoin. Possibly why you have to reiterate yourself every so often.

If there is no new post at the link I provided, then something does not add up. Those who are wanting the rewards reduced and are truely vertcoin supporters, why not voice your opinion over there? That is what it was meant for! The development team are over there and is easier for you to communicate with them, rather than going back and forth with members.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:27:04 PM

I'm done answering to stupid newbies on this thread.

All I can say is, the halving isnt changed very verys soon, this coin is dead.
WHaze

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:27:11 PM

One more bump =)

There is no need to bash here. Let's keep this civilized with meaningful post.

I haven't seen any new post @ http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/2aav7b/tweaking_vertcoin_inflation/

Please post over at reddit. =) If we can get more people to provide insights, it will help speed the process. Going back and forth in this thread does not solve the issue here.

Darkota and Jiggy, can you please post here: http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/2aav7b/tweaking_vertcoin_inflation/

It is designed to specifically to talk about vertcoin's inflation. It is possible that your post may not be seen here because this is a general discussion for vertcoin. Possibly why you have to reiterate yourself every so often.

If there is no new post at the link I provided, then something does not add up. Those who are wanting the rewards reduced and are truely vertcoin supporters, why not voice your opinion over there? That is what it was meant for! The development team are over and is easier for you to communicate with them, rather than going back and forth with members.

Why? because on reddit they don't have 120 posts and therefore they are noobs.....
WHaze

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:28:32 PM

It won't, so GET OUT NOW !!!!

Also, you didn't answer to anything, you just claimed to be a god because you had 112 activity and claimed that we were newbies.
darkota

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:33:29 PM

Also, you didn't answer to anything, you just claimed to be a god because you had 112 activity and claimed that we were newbies.

Would you like to make a bet, idiot? I'll get an escrow. Bet is 5 bitcoin.

I'll be that Vertcoin's price hits .0001 within the next 3 weeks.

It's complete fucking imbeciles like you WHaze, that make coins die. Open your mind, and youll that 20,000 vertcoin getting dumped on the exchanges everyday is whats causing the price to drop faster than a stone.
WHaze

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:36:53 PM

It's complete fucking imbeciles like you WHaze, that make coins die. Open your mind, and youll that 20,000 vertcoin getting dumped on the exchanges everyday is whats causing the price to drop faster than a stone.

Man i'm begining to think you can't even read.....

As I said before, i do think we have a problem and I know the price is dropping.

All i'm saying being : i'm not convinced that the amount of new mined coins is causing the price drop and i'm not convinced that halving the block reward will help.

LEARN TO READ !

Also, how halving the block reward will reduce the number of coins being dumped?Huh
There will be less coins but according to you they'll be worth more ! So it would be the same. Like I said before, your logic is flawed.

Once again, the price is not driven by the block reward but by the buyers and sellers.
zzzman20

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:39:24 PM

Listen, enough arguing over halving, change algo, whatever.  

Vertcoin needs exposure - like articles in Wired, etc, big news, big things, things that make it better than other pump and dump shitcoins.

Vertcoin is better than all that. You can buy things with this coin actually. The dev's are good and work hard, with new innovative features instead of copying other peoples stuff.

We need -

-Exposure - articles in magazines and web
-Ability to buy VTC with US Dollars!
-Good reasons for people to invest in Vertcoin

Strong community supporting this coin! Let me get some POSITIVITY from this community! Lets make this current price the BOTTOM and start growing this coin!

What can I do to help? I am a mountain bike racer and engineer, I would like to contribute to the coin. I am an ACTUAL athlete (not sayin anything VTC athlete, good job and everything) Can I get a Cycling Jersey with VTC logo's? Will ride for VTC!
zzzman20

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:40:44 PM

As I said before, i do think we have a problem and I know the price is dropping.

All i'm saying being : i'm not convinced that the amount of new mined coins is causing the price drop and i'm not convinced that halving the block reward will help.

LEARN TO READ !

Also, how halving the block reward will reduce the number of coins being dumped?Huh
There will be less coins but according to you they'll be worth more ! So it would be the same.

Once again, the price is not driven by the block reward but by the buyers and sellers.

Also what causes the price to drop is 10 million coins coming out every day and spreading things so thin. There are just too many coins these days... VTC needs to stand above the rest
darkota

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:40:50 PM

LEARN TO READ !

There will be less coins but according to you they'll be worth more ! So it would be the same.

I'll be that Vertcoin's price hits .0001 within the next 3 weeks. Chicken?

Also, how halving the block reward will reduce the number of coins being dumped?Huh- That quote shows how you know nothing about cryptos/mining..20k vtc are mined per day and a lot are dumped from thta 20k, if the reward was cut to say 2k vtc mined per day, then A LOT LESS would be dumped because only 2k vtc are being mined per day.
Crypto_EX

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:41:12 PM

MR. 112 posts bwahahaha  Grin

please teach me some of your crypto god powers show me the way pour some of your amazing 112 posts caliber  crypto knowledge into my soul hahah  Cheesy
WHaze

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:44:05 PM

LEARN TO READ !

Also, how halving the block reward will reduce the number of coins being dumped?Huh- That quote shows how you know nothing about cryptos/mining..20k vtc are mined per day and a lot are dumped from thta 20k, if the reward was cut to say 2k vtc mined per day, then A LOT LESS would be dumped because only 2k vtc are being mined per day.

Man, you are full of shit.

Didn't you read my previous post or weren't you able to understand it?

Less coins will be dumped but those coins will be worth more, so it would be the same, exactly the same !

The real challenge is all about getting vertcoin some publicity.
darkota

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:45:57 PM

LEARN TO READ !

Didn't you read my previous post ou weren't you able to understand it?

Less coins will be dumped but those coins will be worth more, so it would be the same, exactly the same !

Less coins will be dumped but those coins will be worth more, so it would be the same, exactly the same -WHaze

That, MAKES, NO, FUCKING, SENSE. If it's worth more because the block halved, then how the HELL IS THAT A BAD THING! GOD YOUR SO DAMN DUMB.

Reading your posts hurts me....it just hurts. Please just leave.
WHaze

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:47:11 PM

LEARN TO READ !

Didn't you read my previous post ou weren't you able to understand it?

Less coins will be dumped but those coins will be worth more, so it would be the same, exactly the same -WHaze

That, MAKES, NO, FUCKING, SENSE. If it's worth more because the block halved, then how the HELL IS THAT A BAD THING! GOD YOUR SO DAMN DUMB.

I don't think halving will increase the price for a long time.

I was just trying to follow your arguments.
styxical

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:47:34 PM

Crypto_EX

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:47:59 PM

LEARN TO READ !

There will be less coins but according to you they'll be worth more ! So it would be the same. Like I said before, your logic is flawed.

newly mined coins at this difficulty/price being dumped is not the reason why the price is dropping period, if the price drops further it will be because of other reasons, logic stands @ my side because who would mine and instantly dump at a loss might as well spend that money buying bitcoin directly rather on electricity or even quit mining all together, anybody mining now is HOLDING unless their electricity is free

there is no 28800 VTCs "getting dumped on exchanges every day" at this point because that is just down right illogical

his logic miners will always mine and dump and not care for making a loss is simply illogical and makes no sense whatsoever !

also on a side note now your posts started hurting darkota's feelings better , please don't hurt mr. crypto god 112 xD
reinmar532

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:51:54 PM

http://wafflepool.com/stats  350 MH/S
https://www.multipool.us/index.php   70 MH/S

Multipools are still dumping.
zzzman20

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:54:54 PM

LEARN TO READ !

Dude really? You're not convinced that new coins being mined and sold with no buy pressure causes the price to drop? Are you serious??? Lowering the block reward would mean less coins being mined and dumped every day. So there would not need to be as much buy pressure to just keep the price STABLE let alone go up.

DEVS - PLEASE LOWER THE BLOCK REWARD!

Lets take a poll, and please post the amount of VTC you currently own.

I have 5000 VTC, and I vote- LOWER THE BLOCK REWARD, NOW
WHaze

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:57:17 PM

http://wafflepool.com/stats  350 MH/S
https://www.multipool.us/index.php   70 MH/S

Multipools are still dumping.

Yes and according to some it could be fixed by halving the block reward.

Why it won't work: 2 hypothesis (for the demonstration we will assume that the price drop is caused by the amount of coins being dumped)

*The halving increase the price
-Less coins will be mined, but those coins will be worth more
--> No effect at all, the dumping of the newly mined coins will make the price drop like it is doing now

*The halving doesn't increase the price
-Less coins will be mined but the price will remain stable
--> mining will no longer be profitable for anyone and the coin will die.
Pages: « 1 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 [574] 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 684 »
  Print  

Jump to: