Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 [1378] 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
n0gard

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

BTC|Waves

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:52:18 AM

I kept my DGB for over three years. I love this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moncorp

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:31:45 AM

I kept my DGB for over three years. I love this coin.
what happen after 3years?

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
bugsywugsy

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:54:57 AM

The devs should pitch DGB to the developers of that shooter game that just came out. It's like CS + Team Fortress, and it has tradeables. That would be need to have it as a "FPS" coin Smiley

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:50:36 AM

The devs should pitch DGB to the developers of that shooter game that just came out. It's like CS + Team Fortress, and it has tradeables. That would be need to have it as a "FPS" coin Smiley

The game is overwatch by blizzard or battleborn by gearbox? Either way i don't think you understand. These games are triple A titles.. most coin devs are second rate cloners. Devs of those games DON'T NEED COINS but COINS NEED DEVS.

There is no need to contact devs.. make a third party site like opskins that uses dgb for this purpose.

Many are mislead on the whole adoption by big companies thing. e.g. why in the hell would steam want to choose a ready available coin to make those with coins profit? They could make their own and do their own premines.

Stop thinking about someone else giving value to a coin and start making the bloody service yourself. Thats the problem most people want to just go buy $100 worth of something and have someone else turn their $100 into $100,000. They need to grow up and stop crying.

Nobody owes anyone work... you want to make money then lead by example and start doing those services yourself. Else you are just another gen y living off mum and dad not making your own way in the world.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:54:23 AM

It's interesting the amount of marketing and development developers have to do over long periods of time before people know it's concrete and a great investment.
People are talking satoshi's and Jarod is talking a wide range real world adoption/use.
I don't believe this is some slow term investment so day traders can make a small profit when the discover DGB.
I bought in DGB at about 12 sats and I believe it can be a competitor with some of the main Altcoins in terms of value per DGB.
This is about networking building and real strength takes time with real investors who like long term rewards. This is not some pump and dump.
Just think yourself lucky your getting in now. Once these long term investors up their sell orders, to say idonno 20c USD ea ... that will be the time you will slap yourself silly for selling at all

Its because people that cry like this don't give a shit about Digibyte or <insert coin name here>. They buy those coins with the intention of turning into fiat or bitcoin. Then they get shitty that it didn't pump so they could get more of what they wanted... so they blame the coin dev.

Digibyte is always what it was... 1 DGB still equals 1 DGB (1DGB = 1DGB). There is no value loss... however if you focus on fiat (USD, AUD, CNY etc) or bitcoin (BTC) then you were never invested in DGB and its growth from the start as your intention is to exit anyway so basically what you say matters nothing.

HOWEVER im not saying DGB is awesome.. im not saying DGB will succeed im just simply saying you are full of shit in your comments about DGB failing or dev quiet etc. Its no different than any other altcoin. My advice...? STOP BUYING ALTCOINS if you only want BITCOIN and FIAT.... if you want fiat GO AND GET A JOB AND WORK FOR IT. If you want Bitcoin BUY IT WITH FIAT FROM YOUR JOB. STOP BITCHING when DGB doesn't INCREASE in BITCOIN or FIAT value.
litecoingva

Activity: 286

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:05:27 PM

It's interesting the amount of marketing and development developers have to do over long periods of time before people know it's concrete and a great investment.
People are talking satoshi's and Jarod is talking a wide range real world adoption/use.
I don't believe this is some slow term investment so day traders can make a small profit when the discover DGB.
I bought in DGB at about 12 sats and I believe it can be a competitor with some of the main Altcoins in terms of value per DGB.
This is about networking building and real strength takes time with real investors who like long term rewards. This is not some pump and dump.
Just think yourself lucky your getting in now. Once these long term investors up their sell orders, to say idonno 20c USD ea ... that will be the time you will slap yourself silly for selling at all

Its because people that cry like this don't give a shit about Digibyte or <insert coin name here>. They buy those coins with the intention of turning into fiat or bitcoin. Then they get shitty that it didn't pump so they could get more of what they wanted... so they blame the coin dev.

Digibyte is always what it was... 1 DGB still equals 1 DGB (1DGB = 1DGB). There is no value loss... however if you focus on fiat (USD, AUD, CNY etc) or bitcoin (BTC) then you were never invested in DGB and its growth from the start as your intention is to exit anyway so basically what you say matters nothing.

HOWEVER im not saying DGB is awesome.. im not saying DGB will succeed im just simply saying you are full of shit in your comments about DGB failing or dev quiet etc. Its no different than any other altcoin. My advice...? STOP BUYING ALTCOINS if you only want BITCOIN and FIAT.... if you want fiat GO AND GET A JOB AND WORK FOR IT. If you want Bitcoin BUY IT WITH FIAT FROM YOUR JOB. STOP BITCHING when DGB doesn't INCREASE in BITCOIN or FIAT value.
people feel steal by this coin because they where thinking that the dev was doing something incredible and was close with the community. But now they dont give news on whats going on giving only hope that something is happenning like microsoft picture. It sound like a joke when you know that microsoft is working close with ETH and BTC.... in this last 3 years the price is pumped then go back every time to 30-40 sat... So no increase no buy support, only bot to make move the coin up and down. when you invest in something it is because you think that it is good and you will not loose your investment... i understand people who want hearing what jared is doing... at the beginning he was enthusiastic and now it seem he forget to give information to us but happy to go to conferences telling every time the same things... for me it's equal i trade bearish speculation so i dont loose investment in this coin... but i understand people feeling bad

@GODofUSD
ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:13:08 PM

people feel steal by this coin because they where thinking that the dev was doing something incredible and was close with the community. But now they dont give news on whats going on giving only hope that something is happenning like microsoft picture. It sound like a joke when you know that microsoft is working close with ETH and BTC.... in this last 3 years the price is pumped then go back every time to 30-40 sat... So no increase no buy support, only bot to make move the coin up and down. when you invest in something it is because you think that it is good and you will not loose your investment... i understand people who want hearing what jared is doing... at the beginning he was enthusiastic and now it seem he forget to give information to us but happy to go to conferences telling every time the same things... for me it's equal i trade bearish speculation so i dont loose investment in this coin... but i understand people feeling bad

You trade bearish ? Wonder how strong you are with such words Grin
Hope your strategy is better than your way to attack Jared and DGB. You're not the first nor the last frustrated trader who get hyperaped.

Get over it. Grow a pair. There is plenty of new information everyday with DGB. Specially in the telegram channel. But if you don't dare load the train, it's probably better for everyone.
Just move to some other coins if you're not satisfied. You're obviously not at your place here !;)

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:26:40 PM

You trade bearish ? Wonder how strong you are with such words Grin
Hope your strategy is better than your way to attack Jared and DGB. You're not the first nor the last frustrated trader who get hyperaped.

Get over it. Grow a pair. There is plenty of new information everyday with DGB. Specially in the telegram channel. But if you don't dare load the train, it's probably better for everyone.
Just move to some other coins if you're not satisfied. You're obviously not at your place here !;)
good maybe you can tell us what is going on in the telegram chanel Smiley

@GODofUSD
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:07:36 PM

steal? LOL. The trading of Digital Currency involves significant risk. Prices can and do fluctuate on any given day. Due to such price fluctuations, you may increase or lose value in your assets at any given moment. Any currency virtual or not may be subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. There is an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of buying, selling or trading anything on a market.
Digital Currency trading also has special risks not generally shared with official currencies or goods or commodities in a market. Unlike most currencies, which are backed by governments or other legal entities, or by commodities such as gold or silver, Digital Currency is a unique kind of “virtual” currency, backed by technology and trust. There is no central bank that can take corrective measure to protect the value of Digital Currency in a crisis or issue more currency.

You should carefully assess whether your financial situation and tolerance for risk is suitable for buying, selling or trading Digibyte. You are strongly advised to carry out your own independent research before making any trading decisions. All Digital Currencies trading decisions is an independent decision by the user, without coercion from Digibyte developers. so responsible is your own. wise use of money dude, if you are afraid of loss do not join on digibyte.

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
DropDead.Be

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:44:42 PM

How many registered users does the digibytegaming attention economy system has?
Last time i checked It was like 40K users. would love to know the current number.
+ As a positive feedback loop, this number, should be displayed at digiybtegaming.com
Additionally the total amount of DGB payouts per day or on a longer timeframe should also be displayed on the digibytegaming.com page.
When people see, people follow
Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:56:04 AM

Jared, how are you?

Your newsletter?

Have you decided to write letters to everyone of us?
Are you writing them one by one?

The real fact is YOU ARE A LIAR, and you aren't able to drive business SERIOUSLY.
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:20:32 AM

Jared, how are you?

Your newsletter?

The real fact is YOU ARE A LIAR, and you aren't able to drive business SERIOUSLY.

Rough day? Shocked
appbox

Activity: 421

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:44:30 AM

Jared, how are you?

Your newsletter?

Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:17:15 PM

@JennyODoherty : Interested in @DigiByteCoin ecosystem ?? Catch them at #RISEConf BETA stand BT-114 pic.twitter.com/LvpmGpLHMW

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
ghostycc

Activity: 270

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:04:55 PM

Jared, how are you?

Your newsletter?

How many BTC you lost trying to be a trader ?
Aww man, I don't feel your pain at all xD

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:17:40 PM

Jared, how are you?

Your newsletter?

Anyone man.

I can stay and I can't forget the little money I took in.

And you, my dear?
Any intelligent argument (proposal on the development of the coin, update about it you need to be updated, ...) or you have only this shit?

Thanks for the update on the newsletter, I didn't have seen it, and sorry obviously for my mistake in it.
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:43:35 PM

Jared, how are you?

Your newsletter?

Anyone man.

I can stay and I can't forget the little money I took in.

And you, my dear?
Any intelligent argument (proposal on the development of the coin, update about it you need to be updated, ...) or you have only this shit?

Thanks for the update on the newsletter, I didn't have seen it, and sorry obviously for my mistake in it.
here if you talk bad and not enthousistic you get blamed. bud this news letter is a little bit a joke. nothing new and the coin still follow his raod to the dead... jared could talk about the picture with the custommer at microsoft or telling like every time that a big announcement is in approach. this noise is no good for DGB and i think the price will like every years return to 30 sat and maybe more down loll
and for the other hatters: sorry if i tell bad about this coin... but the team is really far from what they promise at the beginning... and giving a look at the hash rate it seams that nobody like to mine this coin

@GODofUSD
mfqrs3

Activity: 419

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:50:04 PM

People mine coins for profit. Curent price is low and there are better opportunities for miners atm.
That has nothing to do with coin, news, projects, or anything similar.
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:25:14 PM

People mine coins for profit. Curent price is low and there are better opportunities for miners atm.

... so why mining btc or coins with big difficulty ? it's because they thinck it's profitable in the future.... and dgb is like a scam coin with bots to go up and down... when you mine a new coin it's becose you think it will get value or because the team made something new who has future... it's not only because opportunity... and DGB at beginning had beautifull words in the jared mouth... in concreat it's only good for manipulate people like other shit coiin to make more BTC...

@GODofUSD
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:48:50 PM

... so why mining btc or coins with big difficulty ? it's because they thinck it's profitable in the future.... and dgb is like a scam coin with bots to go up and down... when you mine a new coin it's becose you think it will get value or because the team made something new who has future... it's not only because opportunity... and DGB at beginning had beautifull words in the jared mouth... in concreat it's only good for manipulate people like other shit coiin to make more BTC...

why are you still here if you hate DGB so much?
Sell your coins and move on. Take 5 min to analyze the chart of DGB since it was launched and check other coins, they all get pumped and dumped. DGB is in the dumped phase. Not because of the jared or the team behind DGB but because of speculator and people who blindly buy a coin without doing some research before to know the phase the coin is in.
Pages: « 1 ... 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 [1378] 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: