Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 [674] 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946564 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:47:36 AM

A bit depressing .... 0.000077 ?? Sad

Don't focus on the price right now. Think of it as a good thing. Now you can get more for cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uggle

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:16:57 AM

yep well, multipool if you can buy yer UTC now that would be great.  Roll Eyes

UTC UTC UTC
primouno

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:35:52 AM

3 days and still no payout from multipool Undecided

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:30:16 AM

A bit depressing .... 0.000077 ?? Sad

Don't focus on the price right now. Think of it as a good thing. Now you can get more for cheap.
And if you wait a bit longer you could get it even cheaper.
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:39:40 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 07:52:36 AM by dcgirl

Please check out my new article, about (and approved by) MrCashKing and Ultracoin, at BitcoinWoman Magazine:

http://bitcoinwoman.com/index.php/culture/art-and-design/202-a-sex-and-crypto-dilemma
primouno

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:10:18 AM

Come on multipool sell our DRK. It is so high that probably will fall down soon. And buy UTC Smiley

@dcgirl
Great article. How do you find time for all that you do for UTC? I admire you Smiley

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
untalented

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:17:26 AM

Please check out my new article, about (and approved by) MrCashKing and Ultracoin, at BitcoinWoman Magazine:

http://bitcoinwoman.com/index.php/culture/art-and-design/202-a-sex-and-crypto-dilemma
You doing all right dcgirl Smiley MrCashKing too.
Thank you very much for that.
I will always support UTC.
hashfever

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:21:42 AM

Welcome All

I would llike to inform you that Multipool's servers will be switched off within next three hours.
Please switch to the other servers for the time being.
Outstanding payments will be paid out after confirmation of blocks.
Full statement regarding emerged situation will be released soon on the forum and on  Multipool website.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for this situation and ensure you that full services will be back to normal as soon as possible.

Regards,
HF
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:35:56 PM

Welcome All

I would llike to inform you that Multipool's servers will be switched off within next three hours.
Please switch to the other servers for the time being.
Outstanding payments will be paid out after confirmation of blocks.
Full statement regarding emerged situation will be released soon on the forum and on  Multipool website.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for this situation and ensure you that full services will be back to normal as soon as possible.

Regards,
HF

OK, Thanks
BerserkU

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:51:42 PM

Hi

Has there been a new wallet in the last few days? I.e a faster one to open

Saw someone mention it, but i didnt follow up on it

Thanks
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:56:14 PM

Hi

Thanks

Its coming soon
BerserkU

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:58:41 PM

Hi

Thanks

Its coming soon

ok great - Thanks for letting me know
mottsimon

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:19:59 PM

I really dont get it where at 0,00008 again??? which idiots are selling for this price.
At this price your making a great loss on your mining?!!!!

Can anyone explain how this is possible

Not being funny when I'm saying this but you currently don't have a windows wallet that is downloadable at all... And your scratching your head wondering why people are dumping UTC and talking about sticking your logo on baseball caps. Need to seriously get your priorities straight because currently I see this coin going nowhere. Because none of you listen to new adopters/investors opinions. I can't download a wallet so whats my choice right now...

Am I going to keep them on an exchange and receive no stake on these because your developers can't pull their fingers out their asses and give the users a wallet for their coins. What a joke seriously!!! Expect the price to fall some more because I'm dumping my 3 BTC worth and going with a coin that's gives a shit about new investors. The way I see it is I'm saving myself money for when this coin drops further. The answer here is people who bought this coin on the last rise are looking for every opportunity to claw back what they have lost by dumping UTC every time any uninformed soul buys them up. Becuse you clearly can't get the fundamentals right. Seriously regret investing in this coin. EPIC FAIL
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 01:26:18 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 01:54:39 PM by bumface

I really dont get it where at 0,00008 again??? which idiots are selling for this price.

Not being funny when I'm saying this but you currently don't have a windows wallet that is downloadable at all... And your scratching your head wondering why people are dumping UTC and talking about sticking your logo on baseball caps. Need to seriously get your priorities straight because currently I see this coin going nowhere. Because none of you listen to new adopters/investors opinions. I can't download a wallet so whats my choice right now...

Am I going to keep them on an exchange and receive no stake on these because your developers can't pull their fingers out their asses and give the users a wallet for their coins. What a joke seriously!!! Expect the price to fall some more because I'm dumping my 3 BTC worth and going with a coin that's gives a shit about new investors. The way I see it is I'm saving myself money for when this coin drops further. The answer here is people who bought this coin on the last rise are looking for every opportunity to claw back what they have lost by dumping UTC every time any uninformed soul buys them up. Becuse you clearly can't get the fundamentals right. Seriously regret investing in this coin. EPIC FAIL

windows wallet can be downloaded without problems at http://ultracoin.net/wallet.html

it is a .rar file a free rar extractor is free rar extract frog for example

If you prefer a .zip that can be found here : http://speedy.sh/KhwKW/Ultracoin-release-1.0.2-qt.zip

dcgirl

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:26:35 PM

I'm sure Bumface is going to respond to this as well, but I'd like to too. I completely understand everything you are saying here. There was a serious issue with the wallet that caused the current problems, and our dev is working around the clock to fix it. We've starting testing this upgrade, and expect it to be released quickly.
Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:31:44 PM

My wallet works just fine, it opens up in 5 minutes. Maybe because I have an SSD harddrive. The devs have been listening to everyone and are soon releasing a fix for the people who have problems. It's not our fault your hands are weak and expected a short term pump coin.  Roll Eyes

UTC UTC UTC
Doging

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:36:57 PM

I'm surprised there isn't much support on the exchanges for UTC as it's one of the best alts. Hopefully it's just because people are in fiat now because of the China situation.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
cointradero

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:54:52 PM

My wallet works just fine, it opens up in 5 minutes. Maybe because I have an SSD harddrive. The devs have been listening to everyone and are soon releasing a fix for the people who have problems. It's not our fault your hands are weak and expected a short term pump coin.  Roll Eyes

You're not all official reps for the coin, but this forum kind of is the public face of it to people entering from other crypto.  Your response antagonizing someone for being frustrated with legitimate issues just pushes other new people away. 
dcgirl

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:01:36 PM

Wallet Zip file available

The ultracoin website has been updated to include a link to a Windows Zip file of version 2 of the wallet. Please send us a message if you have any trouble with this.

All future versions of the wallet will include a zip file as well.

Please go to this link:
http://ultracoin.net/wallet.html
3r197

Activity: 732

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:12:30 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 02:31:00 PM by 3r197

quote:
Exchange update:
***ALERT*** Coinex.pw will be shutting down permanently on May 6th 2014 at 12:00 am.
All coins have been stolen. We are sorry. For more information go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.2560
:end quote

Hope you guys and gals out there realize what this system was created for. I do not trust any exchange. I use them to trade coins. Once I'm done. I immediately put it back in my wallet. And with UTC, that only takes about 3-5 minutes on cryptsy. And that is because crypsty is slowing down the true speed of the coin.
Middle men are no longer needed to hold your stash. That is one of the main reasons behind the creation of the coin.
I hope none of you are stuck with money in Coinex

Good luck all of you!!
Pages: « 1 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 [674] 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: