Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 [2429] 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722523 times)
Scriptiee

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:14:21 PM

Even though im a big darkcoin holder and a huge supporter im so dissapointed from dev's for not announcing any news!!! if the situation continues like that for the next 10 days and price keeps going down....im going to dump my bag of 20k dark and crash the market like there is not tommorow!!!

Maybe you are looking in the wrong place....

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc4-testing.1830/page-34#post-13779

Maybe you are just another troll...

im not just another troll im a huge dark holder and supporter but im so tired and dissapointed...thanks for the link as i didnt knEw about this progression but this is not reflectin the market even though such a big job its on the corner but none is supporting and buying dark and the price keeps going down...im also loosing my patience from devs they look like they dont care about community and supporters .Its like they are doing the job for theirselves...As i said im not going to afford any more losses. IF IN THE NEXT 10 DAYS THERE IS NOT ANY NEWS FROM DEVS IM GOING TO UNLOAD MY BAG OF 20K DARK WHATEVER THAT MEANS!!

Good riddance, don't let the door hit you on the way out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:21:49 PM

Even though im a big darkcoin holder and a huge supporter im so dissapointed from dev's for not announcing any news!!! if the situation continues like that for the next 10 days and price keeps going down....im going to dump my bag of 20k dark and crash the market like there is not tommorow!!!

Maybe you are looking in the wrong place....

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc4-testing.1830/page-34#post-13779

Maybe you are just another troll...

im not just another troll im a huge dark holder and supporter but im so tired and dissapointed...thanks for the link as i didnt knEw about this progression but this is not reflectin the market even though such a big job its on the corner but none is supporting and buying dark and the price keeps going down...im also loosing my patience from devs they look like they dont care about community and supporters .Its like they are doing the job for theirselves...As i said im not going to afford any more losses. IF IN THE NEXT 10 DAYS THERE IS NOT ANY NEWS FROM DEVS IM GOING TO UNLOAD MY BAG OF 20K DARK WHATEVER THAT MEANS!!

If you go to that link today I'm sure you'll see Evan post. He posts pretty frequently in that thread.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:23:49 PM

People should stop panicking about price unless they're a day trader.

All that's happening is a diversification in the "anon" market across algos. DRK and CLK are moving towards each other and may end up at parity, thereby serving the POW and POS sectors independently. Remember, DRK doesn't offer a POS product so that market is wide open for anyone that wants it. (And don't give me any POW vs POS b.s. - POS is here to stay as 'market distribution is a genuine alternative to mining).

Although, right now, they may be competing with each other, ultimately - if CLK turns out to be any good - it will serve to consolidate the 'privacy offering' right across the market.

I know this because I live in a "trendy" street with a lot of coffee shops. There used to be only 2 coffee shops. But when more started arriving, the price of a cup of coffee - instead of going down - went UP ! That's because the consolidation of the street's identity as a trendy place to visit generated demand at a faster rate than supply and drew in people from afar.

Similarly, the consolidation of the privacy sector in the cryptoeconomyand the establishment of a leading POW and leading POS coin could mean that everyone decides they have to have a holding in both and ultimately make the presence of the two coins permanent.

b.t.w. Here is my street for those who want a bit of entertainment in the form of geographical puzzles. Where is this ? (Hereafter known as "The Street that serves as a market template for the future of privacy coins" Smiley )

And the ansver is: 309 Byres Rd, Glasgow G12 8UQ, UK

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
humanitee

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:28:30 PM

lmao at this Cloak pump. Looks like DRK was being held by pump and dump traders and now they are moving on. See ya!

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:32:34 PM

Hi gang.  can someone please explain who and why posts are getting deleted? i thpught thus was an unmoderated forum?!?

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
salmion

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:34:52 PM

Hi gang.  can someone please explain who and why posts are getting deleted? i thpught thus was an unmoderated forum?!?

It's not self moderated if people report posts for whatever reason they can be deleted by the forum moderators.

Some Deletes are really weird though.
humanitee

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:35:43 PM

Hi gang.  can someone please explain who and why posts are getting deleted? i thpught thus was an unmoderated forum?!?

Some people just delete their posts, I believe for privacy reasons. IDK why though, that shit stays on the internet forever via caching services like Google. I see it in a lot of threads. It was very common from certain people in the speculation thread, they even said that's what they were doing.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:35:51 PM

Do we know  who the moderator is for this forum?  Has anyone else had their posts deleted... yes even the trolls?

ive had several posts deleted today... even simple  +1 added to comments are being deleted. Huh

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:36:33 PM

appearently it is not.. got some posts of mine removed as well. Appearently some bitcoin forum moderators are dickheads

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:39:32 PM

Hi gang.  can someone please explain who and why posts are getting deleted? i thpught thus was an unmoderated forum?!?

Some people just delete their posts, I believe for privacy reasons. IDK why though, that shit stays on the internet forever via caching services like Google. I see it in a lot of threads. It was very common from certain people in the speculation thread, they even said that's what they were doing.

thats not the case here.. people are getting pm from bitcoin forum moderators telling them that their post has been removed due to ''off topic reasons or other reasons''
its all done very randomly.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:40:34 PM

appearently it is not.. got some posts of mine removed as well. Appearently some bitcoin forum moderators are dickheads

if this is the case we need to get to the bottom of this asap.   what ate the rules... in this supposed  unmoderated forum?  whos making  them and why?

humanitee

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:41:06 PM

thats not the case here.. people are getting pm from bitcoin forum moderators telling them that their post has been removed due to ''off topic reasons or other reasons''

In this thread specifically? If so that's just odd considering shojaxyt et al. spam the fuck out of this thread with pure drivel and their posts remain intact.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:42:13 PM

In this thread specifically? If so that's just odd considering shojaxyt et. al spam the fuck out of this thread with pure drivel and their posts remain intact.

yeah, looks like some of the bitcoin forum moderators are rather biased at some members here

bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:42:53 PM

well thats complete  BS... if its unmoderated... its unmoderated... so,  bitcoin forum guys explain yourself
s please.

tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:43:25 PM

People should stop panicking about price unless they're a day trader.

All that's happening is a diversification in the "anon" market across algos. DRK and CLK are moving towards each other and may end up at parity, thereby serving the POW and POS sectors independently. Remember, DRK doesn't offer a POS product so that market is wide open for anyone that wants it. (And don't give me any POW vs POS b.s. - POS is here to stay as 'market distribution is a genuine alternative to mining).

Although, right now, they may be competing with each other, ultimately - if CLK turns out to be any good - it will serve to consolidate the 'privacy offering' right across the market.

I know this because I live in a "trendy" street with a lot of coffee shops. There used to be only 2 coffee shops. But when more started arriving, the price of a cup of coffee - instead of going down - went UP ! That's because the consolidation of the street's identity as a trendy place to visit generated demand at a faster rate than supply and drew in people from afar.

Similarly, the consolidation of the privacy sector in the cryptoeconomyand the establishment of a leading POW and leading POS coin could mean that everyone decides they have to have a holding in both and ultimately make the presence of the two coins permanent.

b.t.w. Here is my street for those who want a bit of entertainment in the form of geographical puzzles. Where is this ? (Hereafter known as "The Street that serves as a market template for the future of privacy coins" Smiley )

LOL looking at the order book of CLOAK at both bittrex and mintpal makes me laugh hard. CLOAK people just think they will go to the moon soon. But who cares anyway? Just get some cheap DRK, setup a masternode and forget about this. Come back next year.

Btw toknormal where do you live? USA surely has some nice streets  Wink

i think that street party is somewhere in the UK?

Easy to google and find out. Glasgow's West End (Yes, UK)  Grin Shot is on Byres Road between Roxburgh St. and Roxburgh Ln.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:43:58 PM

Without reading back the last 100 pages can anybody sum up why the price is dropping so much?

Consecutive pumping phasee has ended. The developers stop going after the whales, people are now starting to cash out.

That's it, there you have it in 3 small sentences.

People burn their hands on USB, ICB,Elite, DRKC and want to take money out of bigger coins, as face it, everybody wants to win. I also took money away from bigger coins to join a few IPOs that will hit the market soon.
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:44:57 PM

In this thread specifically? If so that's just odd considering shojaxyt et. al spam the fuck out of this thread with pure drivel and their posts remain intact.

yeah, looks like some of the bitcoin forum moderators are rather biased at some members here

yup.. ive just noticed that.   im going to go through my list of deleted messages and post them online for you all to view... lets see what the reasoning is?!?  

RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:46:50 PM

yup.. ive just noticed that.   im going to go through my list of deleted messages and post them online for you all to view... lets see what the reasoning is?!?  

Does the #50xxx number get deleted on these deleted posts?

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:47:07 PM

Right now Litecoin got replaced by Blackcoin at bittrex and XMR at poloniex.
Do you know why Mintpal and Cryptsy won't follow the same path ?
They are waiting for Darkcoin to opensource, then Darkcoin will replace Litecoin at these two changes.
I won't make any price prediction but could you guys image the trading volume of Darkcoin then ? And given the number of DRK in circulation (20% total DRKs are in MN already), it won't be hard to make some price prediction.

LTC still has huge volume, i really doubt it will be replaced.

Its not just a clone of BTC using Scrypt, it also has quicker confirms. But its most important pro would be its market cap and volume, a whale sold a ton of LTC a couple weeks ago and it caused LTC to dip. Many other coins would not be so lucky if they had that many coins sold at once... due its LTC market cap and volume.

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:48:53 PM

well thats complete  BS... if its unmoderated... its unmoderated... so,  bitcoin forum guys explain yourself
s please.

The mods here are a pack of wankers. Every time I report a post at least one of my own golden nuggets of pure wisdom and beauty gets deleted, and the shit I was reporting remains untouched more often than not. C'est la vie.

Pages: « 1 ... 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 [2429] 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: