Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4981 4982 4983 4984 4985 4986 4987 4988 4989 4990 4991 4992 4993 4994 4995 4996 4997 4998 4999 5000 5001 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 5020 5021 5022 5023 5024 5025 5026 5027 5028 5029 5030 [5031] 5032 5033 5034 5035 5036 5037 5038 5039 5040 5041 5042 5043 5044 5045 5046 5047 5048 5049 5050 5051 5052 5053 5054 5055 5056 5057 5058 5059 5060 5061 5062 5063 5064 5065 5066 5067 5068 5069 5070 5071 5072 5073 5074 5075 5076 5077 5078 5079 5080 5081 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722523 times)
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 09:41:24 PM

Is there a way of sending lots of change like 0.1 Dash to 10,000 addresses in one command?
I'm stuck doing the instantX flood test because all the balances keep going to unconfirmed change stopping it, and don't want to create 1000's of addresses manually, only way I see is using darksend to create small balances but there is not enough created to try it, must be a workaround somehow  Roll Eyes
Code:
> dash-cli bloatblockchain 10000
Roll Eyes Grin

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:54:34 PM

Thanks to all that are testing and working on v12.   I will happily support a proposal to fund these efforts when blockchain funding becomes available.
Sub-Ether

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:02:27 PM

Is there a way of sending lots of change like 0.1 Dash to 10,000 addresses in one command?
I'm stuck doing the instantX flood test because all the balances keep going to unconfirmed change stopping it, and don't want to create 1000's of addresses manually, only way I see is using darksend to create small balances but there is not enough created to try it, must be a workaround somehow  Roll Eyes
Code:
Roll Eyes Grin
I was just about to fawn to your holy greatness when I realized this is Russian joke  Grin

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:16:41 PM

I'm stuck doing the instantX flood test because all the balances keep going to unconfirmed change stopping it, and don't want to create 1000's of addresses manually, only way I see is using darksend to create small balances but there is not enough created to try it, must be a workaround somehow  Roll Eyes
Code:
Roll Eyes Grin
I was just about to fawn to your holy greatness when I realized this is Russian joke  Grin

The QT client has a 'use custom change address' option but I'm not sure there's an RPC call for it, or if there is I missed it. Maybe one can be added, it would be useful in a number of ways.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 10:38:27 PM

Peter Todd
Peter Todd
Peter Turd

LOL, you guys are obviously still suffering from epic buttburn over this:

Peter Todd calls dash "snake oil."

Peter Todd calls dash's instant-x fake.

Peter Todd calls dash "bad crypto."

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:46:12 PM

Gavin needs some inspiration on how to get rid of him:
How Open Source Projects Survive Poisonous People (And You Can Too)

That was a very cool video.  What struck me, and yes, I'm kissing up to our fearless leader again, LOL, is that this:

Politeness
Respect
Trust
Humility

Actually describe Evan.  Obviously, instinct told me that he would go far Smiley

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:46:53 PM

Bytecoin seems to be making a move, might overtake Dash? Is it a competitor to Dash?

Not sure if it's a direct competitor - I'm thinking no but I could be wrong

and

It's still $5,000,000 away from us - probably won't even touch our $20 Million level :-P

Easy to move when there are 175,181,619,463 BCN and the volume is $50k.      This has nothing to do with the tech stats of the coin, just saying that there is little volume and huge amounts of coins out there...   It can go up 200% or drop 95% in a blink of an eye.

Good luck to all those supporting that coin, as we all just want to back the one we feel comfortable with...  

Bytecoin has a significant pre-mine (82%), so it's fairly easy to raise the price because the "insiders" control almost all of the coinsupply. This has nothing to do with the total amount of coins but rather with the percentage owned. Furthermore, dogecoin also has around 100 billion coins and their price is surely not as easy to pump as Bytecoin's. On top of that, 75% of Bytecoin's volume is done on HitBtc which is kind of a sketchy exchange (see -> https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/2m6rp7/hitbtc_about_to_go_mt_gox/).

More info about the Bytecoin scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 11:54:30 PM

Bytecoin seems to be making a move, might overtake Dash? Is it a competitor to Dash?

and

It's still $5,000,000 away from us - probably won't even touch our $20 Million level :-P

Easy to move when there are 175,181,619,463 BCN and the volume is $50k.      This has nothing to do with the tech stats of the coin, just saying that there is little volume and huge amounts of coins out there...   It can go up 200% or drop 95% in a blink of an eye.

Good luck to all those supporting that coin, as we all just want to back the one we feel comfortable with...  

Bytecoin has a significant pre-mine (82%), so it's fairly easy to raise the price because the "insiders" control almost all of the coinsupply. This has nothing to do with the total amount of coins but rather with the percentage owned. Furthermore, dogecoin also has around 100 billion coins and their price is surely not as easy to pump as Bytecoin's. On top of that, 75% of Bytecoin's volume is done on HitBtc which is kind of a sketchy exchange (see -> https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/2m6rp7/hitbtc_about_to_go_mt_gox/).

More info about the Bytecoin scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112

Why is Bytecoin's 82% pre-mine any more significant than Dash's 50% pre-mine?

Since it's too late for a proper re-launch, I suggest both coins' devs burn their pre-mine, or accept their coins being forever considered risky/scammy.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:06:12 AM

and

Why is Bytecoin's 82% pre-mine any more significant than Dash's 50% pre-mine?

Since it's too late for a proper re-launch, I suggest both coins' devs burn their pre-mine, or accept their coins being forever considered risky/scammy.

82% is way more than 50% and in addition the 82% of Bytecoin hurts its anonymity:

DASH its intamine/premine, whatever you like to call it, isn't pretty either but atleast it doesn't hurt their anonymity.

Regarding Bytecoin see quote below:

Doesn't count as anonymous because 80%+ of the utxoset is owned by entities who mined them before it became public and global, which means that those entities can deanonymise pretty much all future transactions.

Marketcap is irrelevant as it's easily inflated (doubly so when all you have to do is slightly bump the price due to the massive amount that's already emitted).
That's a valid point, because when you mix you'll randomly mix with them 82% of the time.

We can actually work out the probability of transactions being 100% transparent to this hidden party.

Mixin of 1 would be transparent 82.2% of the time.
Mixin of 2 would be transparent 67.2% of the time.
Mixin of 3 would be transparent 55.1% of the time.
Mixin of 4 would be transparent 45.2% of the time.
Mixin of 5 would be transparent 37.0% of the time.
Mixin of 6 would be transparent 30.4% of the time.
Mixin of 7 would be transparent 24.9% of the time.

The more you mix with, the more transactions cost and the more storage it requires.

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 12:31:48 AM

DASH its intamine/premine, whatever you like to call it, isn't pretty either but atleast it doesn't hurt their anonymity. 

The ugly instamine/premine is, if nothing else, an indication of dev incompetence in planning, execution, and disaster management.

We don't also know what kinds of new attacks Dash's bamboo Proof of Stake runway will see in the future.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Macrochip

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 12:48:19 AM

Basic math for retards, criminals and scammers, namely Eduardo deCastro:

2 million coins (fastmined, NOT "pre"mined amount) divided by 22 million coins (maximum coin amount) results in 9%

You can say "50%" all you want you piece of trash, doesn't make it true, shithead.
Just go to jail where you belong and stfu.

In case anyone forgot, here's the reason everybody hates you:

I don't need to look at the charts to tell the price of Dash is rising:
The person least qualified to judge over Dash or judge over anything is at it again.

He started off as a generic "Instamine"-trolltard and once that became boring he switched to "concerned professional" who cares about the poor late adopters of Dash.

With not a single credential in the field or a shred of qualification to show for, his only talent is scooping up soundbites and quotes like a vacuum from other people -professional or not, doesn't matter- as long as they say anything remotely critical towards DRK/Dash. Unable to form own coherent thoughts his regurgitation of empty word shells explains why he was hired in the first place:

With no morals, no shame, no remorse and a criminal energy rarely seen out in the open latin lover boy Eduardo deCastro and his ASIC-scam company TrashFast kept robbing unsuspecting customers of their hard earned money, lying to them about delivery dates and perpetuating a criminal enterprise.
And yet they still evaded the grasp of law enforcement. No problem if you can spend the money you stole on expensive lawyers, I guess.

Oh but don't believe me: Let the scammer himself explain to you why he's not a scammer:
http://hashfast.com/on-why-were-not-scammers/

Or would you rather let his long track record of lies do the talking?
http://hashfast.org/List_of_Lies
https://hashfastscam.wordpress.com/

Conflict of interest, bc of Dash's quick success and ASIC-delaying X11 algo? No, not at all, he's out of the ASIC-scam-business, he loves Monero now. He never delivered a single reason why, but we're used to him not delivering, so we don't really care.

Btw: Nice website, IceTroll:

Know why? Because when you click it, you see Dash at #3, so thanks for the free promo.

"Publishing publicly available information about me is harassment" -Eduardo deCastro on how to keep a low profile

RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:06:34 AM

Basic math for retards, criminals and scammers, namely Eduardo deCastro:

2 million coins (fastmined, NOT "pre"mined amount) divided by 22 million coins (maximum coin amount) results in 9%

You can say "50%" all you want you piece of trash, doesn't make it true, shithead.
Just go to jail where you belong and stfu.

In case anyone forgot, here's the reason everybody hates you:

I don't need to look at the charts to tell the price of Dash is rising:
The person least qualified to judge over Dash or judge over anything is at it again.

He started off as a generic "Instamine"-trolltard and once that became boring he switched to "concerned professional" who cares about the poor late adopters of Dash.

With not a single credential in the field or a shred of qualification to show for, his only talent is scooping up soundbites and quotes like a vacuum from other people -professional or not, doesn't matter- as long as they say anything remotely critical towards DRK/Dash. Unable to form own coherent thoughts his regurgitation of empty word shells explains why he was hired in the first place:

With no morals, no shame, no remorse and a criminal energy rarely seen out in the open latin lover boy Eduardo deCastro and his ASIC-scam company TrashFast kept robbing unsuspecting customers of their hard earned money, lying to them about delivery dates and perpetuating a criminal enterprise.
And yet they still evaded the grasp of law enforcement. No problem if you can spend the money you stole on expensive lawyers, I guess.

Oh but don't believe me: Let the scammer himself explain to you why he's not a scammer:
http://hashfast.com/on-why-were-not-scammers/

Or would you rather let his long track record of lies do the talking?
http://hashfast.org/List_of_Lies
https://hashfastscam.wordpress.com/

Conflict of interest, bc of Dash's quick success and ASIC-delaying X11 algo? No, not at all, he's out of the ASIC-scam-business, he loves Monero now. He never delivered a single reason why, but we're used to him not delivering, so we don't really care.

Btw: Nice website, IceTroll:

Know why? Because when you click it, you see Dash at #3, so thanks for the free promo.

"Publishing publicly available information about me is harassment" -Eduardo deCastro on how to keep a low profile

His game seems to be to pop-up every page or two and peddle his ongoing lies and falsehood.

It's good you're combating it.

Perhaps if you (and others) just post this every time he posts his bullshit, it will eventually wear him down seeing his name posted and being reminded of what he is/what he's done.

You really are obnoxious person Eduardo coming in here and pushing this line you do considering how badly you've scammed your customers. The stench of hypocrisy is just overwhelming.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:06:44 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 01:35:02 AM by Otoh

If you like my lunatic rants, here you can show me how much: Xp6NWQyejKWaw7NuXhA3omgjGU4mtLyqDd or 1JZLRma6ErMHrvXmiGxZXWnaixdqxaTX77

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?1936414.htm

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
oaxaca

Activity: 671

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:42:42 AM

...Perhaps if you (and others) just post this every time he posts his bullshit, it will eventually wear him down...

Nope, he (they) feed on this behavior.  Click the "ignore" right under his picture.  If you feel like responding, do it on one of the 25 or so threads they keep starting.  Keep this thread clean.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 01:56:54 AM

[ off-topic butt hurt ]

The topic of this thread is Dash.  If you could respect that, it would be great.

Ditto for Otoh.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:24:36 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 02:35:04 AM by RenegadeMan

[ off-topic butt hurt ]

The topic of this thread is Dash.  If you could respect that, it would be great.

Ditto for Otoh.

"respect"...RESPECT!....are you a complete moron? You wouldn't know respect if it ate you for breakfast.

Okay, so why don't you respond to the truth?

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:34:09 AM

[ off-topic butt hurt ]

The topic of this thread is Dash.  If you could respect that, it would be great.

Ditto for Otoh.

iCEBREAKER GFY Kiss

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:56:19 AM

Seriously guys, who is going to listen to him?  Why do you let him poke at your buttons?  Do you think a "new investor" would really be turned off by an obvious troll?  And if they are, they certainly didn't do any research aside from popping into this thread.  Such people don't need to be here yet, let them live and learn then find us when they are more mature.

In the meantime, please don't give any of these trolls the satisfaction of getting any attention.  Seriously!

Put it into perspective, please.  Nobody who would listen to such people need be here at this time in their lives!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:21:43 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 04:19:39 AM by Lebubar

sHITEATER

From the part of all of us:
bigrcanada

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 04:09:01 AM

Aahhhh... Another day in the hood!

Wink

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
Pages: « 1 ... 4981 4982 4983 4984 4985 4986 4987 4988 4989 4990 4991 4992 4993 4994 4995 4996 4997 4998 4999 5000 5001 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 5020 5021 5022 5023 5024 5025 5026 5027 5028 5029 5030 [5031] 5032 5033 5034 5035 5036 5037 5038 5039 5040 5041 5042 5043 5044 5045 5046 5047 5048 5049 5050 5051 5052 5053 5054 5055 5056 5057 5058 5059 5060 5061 5062 5063 5064 5065 5066 5067 5068 5069 5070 5071 5072 5073 5074 5075 5076 5077 5078 5079 5080 5081 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: