Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4960 4961 4962 4963 4964 4965 4966 4967 4968 4969 4970 4971 4972 4973 4974 4975 4976 4977 4978 4979 4980 4981 4982 4983 4984 4985 4986 4987 4988 4989 4990 4991 4992 4993 4994 4995 4996 4997 4998 4999 5000 5001 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 [5010] 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 5020 5021 5022 5023 5024 5025 5026 5027 5028 5029 5030 5031 5032 5033 5034 5035 5036 5037 5038 5039 5040 5041 5042 5043 5044 5045 5046 5047 5048 5049 5050 5051 5052 5053 5054 5055 5056 5057 5058 5059 5060 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722498 times)
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:30:50 AM

In DASH we believe ....Bought some coins again ..... i believe in potential to reach 0.03 BTC again ....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 01:14:56 AM

I've never seen any of this...

op_null: kanzure: in this case, it's fairly obvious that darkcoin built a flawed system where every "masternode" must have an open socket for people to connect to. the realities of a distributed system means there's a financial incentive for people to attack other nodes. which is obviously undesirable.

DOSing other nodes will never pay more than it costs. You have to take down a node for 24 hours to make it miss a payment, that means you would need to dos 1500 nodes for 24 hours to double your revenue from $1 a day, to $2 a day. It doesn't make any sense.

If it ever becomes a problem I've outlined a way to remove the publicly open ports and use a routing system between nodes. It was first described here: https://dashtalk.org/threads/development-update-oct-1-2014.2561/#post-23222

gmaxwell
As far as not around, they've been invited here. But they were only interested in paying me so they could attach my name to their project, not in actual technical discussions. In any case, I also prefer "omg guess what these idiots did" at least be directed to figuring out how to avoid the same mistakes elsewhere. Smiley
9:30 pm
(they'd also used my name all over their stuff intially and I had to threaten to go around bad mouthing them to get it removed.)

1: No one on the team has ever offered to pay gmaxwell money, nor extended an invitation to work with him. We merely referenced his work in our paper, before showing how we improved the strategy and made it more anonymous. I'm not sure why he said that, it's simply not true.

2: No one has ever invited me to their channel, but I'll take this as an invitation and start hanging out in there. Maybe that will help, it seems no one except a few people really understand what we're doing and how it works, including them.

Perhaps it's a simple misunderstanding about who gmax is referring to as "they" or perhaps someone is lying.  I'm dying to find out.   Cool

(*courtesy pings gmax*)

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:22:11 AM

Know your arguments and don't be suckered in by trolls.

They generally go a bit berserk whenever this project looks like achieving any of its stated technical objectives and moves itself on a notch in development.

Approaching 3000 masternodes is a pretty significant milestone when way back it looked like 500 was a major achievement.

Agreed!  I wish we had more developers helping out.  I hope the incentive from the proposal system paying developers will increase our work force.  I tried to learn to code, quit after about a week, LOL.  I knew it wasn't for me.  I'm more in the arts direction, and mechanical etc... not language of any sort!

more developers bring more management problems
i think we are doing great
these things take time
a young startup/company/coin as ours needs time to develop
even if we had double the amount of Devs right now, i do not think that is necessary, in the long run yes, but for now we are all good
as we are still in the step by step stage
after that we can go "full power" (how i would call that)
and take on outside Devs and such
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:51:30 AM

gmaxwell seems to be another ''wanna be guru the best of them all'' who things that his name is ''the brand''. Darksend is so much better in every way than his coinjoin.
I'm tired of those pricks  Cheesy

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:59:01 AM

Ok Tungfa, I bow to your wisdom Smiley 

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
blobafett2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:01:46 AM

--

Perhaps it's a simple misunderstanding about who gmax is referring to as "they" or perhaps someone is lying.  I'm dying to find out.   Cool

(*courtesy pings gmax*)

i'm sure Gmaxwell, Todd and Andytoshi will be thrilled when they realize they are being manipulated by you, smooth, fluffypony, etc to try to pump Monero and discredit your competitor Ice.  Or maybe there is a good reason why you are all on their IRC literally fluffing the bitcoin core team for months trying to buddy-up and spout about how bad Darkcoin/Dash (your largest competitor) is and how the obvious conflict of interest with this coming from the Monero team never gets mentioned.  And you, a known confidence-trickster from the Hashfast scam and lead Monero evangelist, FUDing your main competitors thread each day...you seem to be losing touch with reality like any smart money will take a good impression of your coin from this and/or take you seriously...you should maybe think about getting some kind of help with anger management or take a break from the computer.  And these bitcoin devs won't thank you ultimately, no one likes being made to feel stupid or be conned to someone elses agenda.
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 02:25:29 AM

--

Perhaps it's a simple misunderstanding about who gmax is referring to as "they" or perhaps someone is lying.  I'm dying to find out.   Cool

(*courtesy pings gmax*)

i'm sure Gmaxwell, Todd and Andytoshi will be thrilled when they realize they are being manipulated by you, smooth, fluffypony, etc to try to pump Monero and discredit your competitor Ice.  Or maybe there is a good reason why you are all on their IRC literally fluffing the bitcoin core team for months trying to buddy-up and spout about how bad Darkcoin/Dash (your largest competitor) is and how the obvious conflict of interest with this coming from the Monero team never gets mentioned.  And you, a known confidence-trickster from the Hashfast scam and lead Monero evangelist, FUDing your main competitors thread each day...you seem to be losing touch with reality like any smart money will take a good impression of your coin from this and/or take you seriously...you should maybe think about getting some kind of help with anger management or take a break from the computer.  And these bitcoin devs won't thank you ultimately, no one likes being made to feel stupid or be conned to someone elses agenda.
Respect...That's one hell of a first post!

It really is sad that these sorry individuals spend more time attacking and scheming then actually working on their own coin. Dash is flying high with development and interest, so these people feel the need to attack us. But you know what? The best way for them to get us is to improve their own tech, market it, and develop their own following rather than trying (unsuccessfully) to knock us down. Maybe one day they will realize this. Then again, maybe not, they are quite thick....

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 02:29:48 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 03:36:34 AM by iCEBREAKER

(*courtesy pings gmax*)

Your allegations of conspiracy are a ridiculous attempt at deflection.  Fact is, Dash is a scam and in no way competes with Monero's "good crypto."1

I'm not cool enough to be on #Bitcoin-wizards; the comments made there and on Twitter about Dash's "bad crypto"2 were unprompted and freely vocalized.

I don't have Peter Todd's ear; his criticisms of Dash's "snake oil"3 were not the result of any Vast Monero Conspiracy.   Cheesy

I've merely brought their public statements to eduffield's attention by reposting them here.  Aren't you glad we're getting to the bottom of the issues?  Or are you ashamed it took a "troll" like me to get the ball rolling (because the Dash community cargo cult would rather circlejerk than respond constructively and substantially to critics)?

Citations:

1. https://twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/622081863008436225

2. Ibid.

3. https://twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/622022840330682368

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
italeffect

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:13:41 AM

Come on guys.... please stop giving attention to our resident troll iCEBREAKER....

This is his entire purpose here and the whole last page is responses to or about him. There is absolutely zero reason to attempt to discuss or argue anything with him. Yes the stuff he says pushes our buttons... but that's his intention. Please just ignore and move on.

(look here's another post giving him that much needed attention)

Dash: Xdopotr3eAHpsSCMkUyU2YWP3WQWb5X3t8
entertheabyss

Activity: 588

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:18:08 AM

what happened to i2p integration, was that more of a "roadmap project" or is dash actively moving in that direction or has it been tabled indefinitely?  

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
entertheabyss

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:22:49 AM

hello, can anyone give me a list of tor onion nodes to add to the conf?

thanks

addnode=xx.xx.x.x.x
bump

wrwx2dy7jyh32o53.onion

hey thank but i need at least 3-4 its not safe to connect to only 1 node

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 03:23:48 AM

what happened to i2p integration, was that more of a "roadmap project" or is dash actively moving in that direction or has it been tabled indefinitely?  

We have tor support currently, so it's not really high on the todo list. I think I would rather integrate tor directly, maybe support some seed nodes via the actual code so it's just a configuration option. That seems like a better option.

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
entertheabyss

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:28:29 AM

We have tor support currently, so it's not really high on the todo list. I think I would rather integrate tor directly, maybe support some seed nodes via the actual code so it's just a configuration option. That seems like a better option.

hey eduffield, thanks for replying, i have been having issues connecting over tor, it seems that the seednode isn't connecting properly and my client wont find new peers unless they are explicitly added in the config.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 03:37:21 AM

hey eduffield, thanks for replying, i have been having issues connecting over tor, it seems that the seednode isn't connecting properly and i my client wont find new peers unless they are explicitly added in the config.

hmm, that's unfortunate. I'll add that to my todo list

entertheabyss

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:39:49 AM

hey eduffield, thanks for replying, i have been having issues connecting over tor, it seems that the seednode isn't connecting properly and i my client wont find new peers unless they are explicitly added in the config.

thanks, for now though is there a list of peers i can connect to?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 03:55:19 AM

I don't have a list, maybe someone else does

entertheabyss

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:07:13 AM

where/who should i ask?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dihydrogenmonoxide

Activity: 197
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:12:20 AM

where/who should i ask?

https://dashtalk.org/threads/dash-darkcoin-tor-relay.4175/

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way." - Josh Billings
entertheabyss

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:15:44 AM

where/who should i ask?

https://dashtalk.org/threads/dash-darkcoin-tor-relay.4175/

awesome thanks!!!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:34:58 AM

Come on guys.... please stop giving attention to our resident troll iCEBREAKER....

This is his entire purpose here and the whole last page is responses to or about him. There is absolutely zero reason to attempt to discuss or argue anything with him. Yes the stuff he says pushes our buttons... but that's his intention. Please just ignore and move on.

(look here's another post giving him that much needed attention)

If eduffield takes note of previously unseen criticisms of Dash, from the valuable perspectives of #Bitcoin-wizards, that is a good thing.

You're welcome.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 4960 4961 4962 4963 4964 4965 4966 4967 4968 4969 4970 4971 4972 4973 4974 4975 4976 4977 4978 4979 4980 4981 4982 4983 4984 4985 4986 4987 4988 4989 4990 4991 4992 4993 4994 4995 4996 4997 4998 4999 5000 5001 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 [5010] 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 5020 5021 5022 5023 5024 5025 5026 5027 5028 5029 5030 5031 5032 5033 5034 5035 5036 5037 5038 5039 5040 5041 5042 5043 5044 5045 5046 5047 5048 5049 5050 5051 5052 5053 5054 5055 5056 5057 5058 5059 5060 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: